๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™” ๐™‹๐™„๐™“๐™€๐™‡๐™Ž โ€” a 1x1 search.

enigma

shiver.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
Hello, hello. I go by Enigma on here โ€” any pronouns / nicknames are welcomed. I'm a full-time student that's finally gotten some time off, so I've decided to try and get back into the swing of writing. โค

All of these boxes scroll, btw.

ABOUT ME & RULES.

> Advanced writer, but one that's looking for plot and engagement over novella-length replies. Pacing is important.

> I'm not picky about writing styles. As long as you are willing to plot and your replies are understandable, don't worry. Emphasis on the plotting point, though, as I lose interest pretty quickly when my partner doesn't give me much to work with. I'd love to hear all your amazing ideas. โœจ

> Ghost friendly, on both ends. IRL gets busy sometimes.

> I've tried slice-of-life, but it's just not my style, sorry. There are exceptions to this, of course, but be aware I tend towards dramatic / fictional / dark plots. Let me know any triggers or limits you have, and I will do the same.

> If you want to do Star content, you must be in Bluestar, in accordance with the site's rules. I'm happy to write non-sexual content with people of any age.

I'd like to keep this intro short and sweet, so if you're interested, shoot me a PM or reply here and I'll be happy to provide more on me as a writer โ€” posting frequency, writing samples, all that good stuff.

FANDOMS.
Mostly looking for canon x oc / oc x oc / fandom-inspired originals, but I can be persuaded otherwise. I also double when wanted.

> The Umbrella Academy

> Avengers / MCU โ€” I've got less knowledge on this canon, though if you're willing to be patient I'm happy to do the necessary internet scourings.

> Gravity Falls โ€” Again, not as familiar with this one, but an inspired setting would be super interesting.

> The SCP Foundation

> Harry Potter โ€” Rowling's an ass, but this was a huge part of my childhood. Looking for canon x oc or oc x oc, and I do have a bit of a craving for the Marauder's Era currently.

> Detroit: Become Human

> Among Us

> Undertale / Deltarune

GENRES / WORDBANK.

> futuristic
> dystopian
> time-travel
> magical realism
> modern
> ghost hunting
> mafia
> witches & wizards
> academia (light & dark)
>
cyberpunk
> steampunk
>
supernatural
> urban fantasy
> augmented reality
> mystery
>
modern mythology
> dark fairytales
> post-apocalyptic

PAIRINGS.

> (sentient) android x human
> assassin x the one they're meant to kill
> vigilante x mafia boss
>
human x demon / angel
> angel x demon
> disaster genius x rebel
> love / hate dynamic
> cryptid x cryptid hunter
> goth human x ghost
> battle-worn parent friend duo
>
royal x knight
> villian/hero x civilian
> two apocalypse survivors
> mind x heart x soul (1x1x1)

No plots for now โ€” I'm not the type to enjoy doing something pre-planned by one person, you feel? Let's make the story together.

Also, I likely come across as sort of blunt right now, but I swear I'm pretty chill about this whole thing. This is just a hobby, and I want things to be enjoyable for both of us โ€” just PM me if you're unsure about a preference or something similar.

Hope to hear from some of you guys. โค

Reactions: Stray Cat
I'm very interested in doing an Among Us to if you're down!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: enigma
STILL LOOKING. Been caught up in school, so if you sent me a PM and I haven't responded, feel free to give me a little nudge.

Still looking, will likely try and update my plot ideas in a bit. Very much open to hearing others' ideas. :heart:

heya!

i like some of those ideas and wouldn't mind plotting with you! the detroit: become human caught my interest in particular, and i think it'd work well with some of the pairings you've listed.