tiny cloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ironspine

Original poster
Hi! My name is Aeon and I'm new to these here parts. Just a few things about me: I am 22 years old and I live in the beautiful (and gloomy) mountains of the Pacific Northwest. I have been roleplaying since I was around 13, but I've been on a long break and am looking to get back into the swing of things. I am currently studying to be a Veterinary Technician, but it's my dream to be an art history teacher. I have two dogs, a corgi and a shepherd mix. My favorite genres of music are indie pop/rock, edm, and power/folk metal. My favorite band is Coheed & Cambria, and my favorite book is The Gunslinger by Stephen King.
I will pretty much roleplay anything so long as it is not fandom, furry, or animal-based (no judgement, just not my cup of tea!). I am cisgender and I consider myself pansexual, but I will roleplay characters who are straight, bisexual, or pansexual depending on the roleplay and my personal choice of character. Some of my favorite genres are medieval fantasy, angels/demons, and anything science fiction. I typically prefer 1x1, but I will consider group roleplays. I consider myself adept at this time, because I have been on a long break. In character, I am always extremely literate (almost to the point of being anal about it), but out of character I tend to be lazy haha. Also, I like to get to know the people that I am roleplaying with. I like a lot of OOC chat and I tend to use ridiculous pet names (I will call you "lamb".. a lot).

Okay! So I think that about covers it! I'm really excited to get started and to get to know you guys. :)

Dude, a good friend of mine is a vet tech, and you guys totally rock <3 Welcome to Iwaku!

Dude, a good friend of mine is a vet tech, and you guys totally rock <3 Welcome to Iwaku!
Thanks, friend! Also, is your signature quote "Chase the morning, yield for nothing," from Repo! The Genetic Opera? It's one of my favorite movies, is why I ask!

• Love
Reactions: Midian
It is! I was a huge Sarah Brightman fan when I was a preteen-ish thing, and was so stoked to see her in the movie.

It is! I was a huge Sarah Brightman fan when I was a preteen-ish thing, and was so stoked to see her in the movie.
Oh, that's awesome! The soundtrack has waaaaay too many replays on my iPod, haha.

• Love
Reactions: Midian
tumblr_static_hello_-_the_master.gif

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

Status
Not open for further replies.