tiny cloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ironspine

Original poster
Hi! My name is Aeon and I'm new to these here parts. Just a few things about me: I am 22 years old and I live in the beautiful (and gloomy) mountains of the Pacific Northwest. I have been roleplaying since I was around 13, but I've been on a long break and am looking to get back into the swing of things. I am currently studying to be a Veterinary Technician, but it's my dream to be an art history teacher. I have two dogs, a corgi and a shepherd mix. My favorite genres of music are indie pop/rock, edm, and power/folk metal. My favorite band is Coheed & Cambria, and my favorite book is The Gunslinger by Stephen King.
I will pretty much roleplay anything so long as it is not fandom, furry, or animal-based (no judgement, just not my cup of tea!). I am cisgender and I consider myself pansexual, but I will roleplay characters who are straight, bisexual, or pansexual depending on the roleplay and my personal choice of character. Some of my favorite genres are medieval fantasy, angels/demons, and anything science fiction. I typically prefer 1x1, but I will consider group roleplays. I consider myself adept at this time, because I have been on a long break. In character, I am always extremely literate (almost to the point of being anal about it), but out of character I tend to be lazy haha. Also, I like to get to know the people that I am roleplaying with. I like a lot of OOC chat and I tend to use ridiculous pet names (I will call you "lamb".. a lot).

Okay! So I think that about covers it! I'm really excited to get started and to get to know you guys. :)

Midian

Stars fear no distance
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Occasionally Tuesdays.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Futanari
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Magical Realism, adventures/action, scifi and fictional modern, Medium-high fantasy, complicated romance, Adult, Horror, Japan-friendly, fanbased, LGBT*-friendly, flexible period drama, dystopias, mythological influence, psychological drama and horror... Open to other suggestions as well.
Dude, a good friend of mine is a vet tech, and you guys totally rock <3 Welcome to Iwaku!

I

ironspine

Original poster
Dude, a good friend of mine is a vet tech, and you guys totally rock <3 Welcome to Iwaku!
Thanks, friend! Also, is your signature quote "Chase the morning, yield for nothing," from Repo! The Genetic Opera? It's one of my favorite movies, is why I ask!

• Love
Reactions: Midian

Midian

Stars fear no distance
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Occasionally Tuesdays.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  1. Female
  2. Futanari
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Magical Realism, adventures/action, scifi and fictional modern, Medium-high fantasy, complicated romance, Adult, Horror, Japan-friendly, fanbased, LGBT*-friendly, flexible period drama, dystopias, mythological influence, psychological drama and horror... Open to other suggestions as well.
It is! I was a huge Sarah Brightman fan when I was a preteen-ish thing, and was so stoked to see her in the movie.

I

ironspine

Original poster
It is! I was a huge Sarah Brightman fan when I was a preteen-ish thing, and was so stoked to see her in the movie.
Oh, that's awesome! The soundtrack has waaaaay too many replays on my iPod, haha.

• Love
Reactions: Midian

Esthalia

Unto my alter, offer me this bleeding heart....
DONATING MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Mutant, Post Apoc
tumblr_static_hello_-_the_master.gif

D

Drake Vampiron

Original poster
Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

Status
Not open for further replies.