Tint the Void

Status
Not open for further replies.
An intelligible utterance of sound was all that emanated from Outsider 11's mouth in response to 14's encouragements. Instinct had him wiping the liquid that had escaped from his eyes, as if it were not only a normal thing to happen but a common enough one to have developed muscle memory for the action. Unless instinct was a lie and his muscle's memories were just as altered as his own. Was that possible? He stood in a partially formed void that spawned variations of existence with some form of pseudo-sentience, so he elected that possible it was. Ah, but does one peculiarity being a reality mean all questionable ideas are real? If that were the case, then reality itself wasn't something that subjected itself on existence, but rather existence shaped reality. This void was an evidence of that possible truth. Was this their purpose here? To test the concepts of reality augmentation? Simplicity requested his mind think it only to produce a new world; another region for reality to shape itself. But weren't they the one's doing the designing? The more the thoughts swirled the more questions formulated. It hurt to think this much... but he couldn't stop.
|
27 watched 11 slip back into his blank-yet-definitely-not-vacant expression with just a tinge of worry and a bit more curiosity. Something about that man was off. But now was not the time for deciphering a people puzzle. They had work to do. "Ok. We need to understand two things before we continue. First, there are limits to what we can create without the void producing aberrations. Obviously we need to lay the foundation concepts before we can apply the advanced. This aberration was mostly the product of a flashlight, not because there is anything wrong with it, but because the materials, concepts, engineering and even the light from it were all foreign to this world. Basically, you learn to crawl before you learn to walk."

"Second." She gave a beaming smile of excitement as she spoke this time. "There is no limit to what we can create. We can push the limits as far as we want. So I think it's ok if we spawn an aberration now and then, we just need to be more ready for when that happens. We can make this world beautiful and unique, we'll just need to be smart about this."

She stepped over to 64, letting 14 handle 0. In a hushed tone she spoke. "We need order if we're going to create chaos. Give each person a specific field to cover, perhaps. 0 seems to have an affinity for weather logics and 11 is surprisingly good with light and intangible physics. I can design land mass of course and 14 at least has some level of aetheric knowledge. What about you?"

14 stopped next to Zero and tilted her head. Why were they there? Great question. Why? 14 crossed her arms and held herself as she tried to remember by consulting her visual repertoire called memories. The answer she held out like bait was waiting for it's corresponding answer to catch it, but nothing came through. Just fragments of visions composed of lights and flashes, silhouettes of figures, and a sentence she will never forget:

"Tint the void."

What does that truly mean? Tint it with what? 14's head spun as she tried to decipher such an obscure message, then connecting her gaze at the curious Outsider in front of her. "Zero.." she begins, trying to find a way to explain "...I'm not sure how we got here or why, but with these devices and the fact that we created things already, I think...I think our only purpose here is to give this nowhere some life. " 14 gives a soft shrug. "I don't know more than that...and--"

64 grumbled loudly.

14 looked back to see 64 tapping his foot on the rough ground rather impatiently. 27 was mouthing off roles for people and commands out of the blue without much consulting. Everyone seemed to have covered most bases but here he was, 64 the guardian swordsman, without much to do. Even 14, the girl who barely did anything and Zero...the guy who got injured right off the bat apparently got assigned a crafting specialty of sorts. 64 did not feel like seeing someone already pulling the rope on everyone's necks. She was limiting people's choices. "I'll make what I want." the young man spoke, then smirking to himself. " I'm careful enough to understand risks and consequences."

14 sighed to herself and sat down on the cold floor as the snow kept falling down from nowhere. There was a black and endless gaping hole in the "sky", or...that's what her mind is automatically calling it. She could sense 64 tensing up because of 27 taking the lead, so she calls out to him in a calm tone "Maybe you can focus on making emotions? Norms? nomenclature? Things like that?"

There was a brief silence as 64 directed his gaze at the pretty redhead. "...e-eh..?"

Reactions: RafaDark
It took 14 a while but she answered him the same thing he was thinking, he wanted to hear more of her but 64 interrupted it making an strange warmth form in his chest that burned and burned almost in a self destructible way but it was just inside, the outside could still feel the drops of white snowflakes on his skin. It was some kind of... different feeling, a destructible one, a bad one to sum it up, the burning in his chest made his face tilt, the brows furred and one corner of his lips raising showing a row of teeth, he felt somehow better as he felt that and the pain was slowly going away, he knew it wasn't 64's fault, it was 27 that was talking about the things and orders and bla... 0 was getting somehow tired of all that, it was tiring to hear 27 saying all those things... he sighed with his tongue out of his mouth, he didn't know why he did that but he felt rather childish. "I'm with 64... I want to create other things too..." he looked at 64 in a angry way and then to 27 with an bored expression. He didn't wanted an answer and sat next to 14, she needed to heal him... or she had already done it but in any case, he stood there and thought on what he would be doing with that hole on the ceiling... He made it so he needed to recreate it... but how? He wasn't feeling 'powerful' or his gauntlet wasn't with the full charge? He just needed to so something to change that hole... it was somehow bizarre like it was looking at them and showing it's hatred as it throw those snowflakes in failed way to make them die from coldness... talking about coldness, he couldn't feel the tip of his toes, they were covered in the snow but he they weren't becoming colourless or felling off. He laid in the snow and waited for something to happen, he was tired and the snow was so fluffy and cozy for someone to sleep in it... he suddenly fell asleep, it was too much for one day... or what time was that they passed.

(Sorry if I made something wrong >.< I'm without inspiration for this RP >.< even if I try to use the technique that Red told me about, it didn't work TT-TT so sorry for the delay too)

Status
Not open for further replies.