3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy (High, Low, Modern, Any), Romance, Supernatural Creatures, Fairytale Retellings, Mythological, Heroes' Journeys, Fandom (Bioware Games). Open to Trying Different Genres.
No...I'm not talking about tattoos. Mostly that was a reference to my tendency to write out my stories and stuff on paper old school style. Yeah, well I needed a good title.

Anyway, welcome to my introduction thread; thanks for still reading after the opening fail. I'm Tinder, a young writer who has come looking for a new roleplaying home. I'm one of the refugees from RPG, one of many who have come to this site I see. A little about my writing history. I began writing for fun about six years ago now. It took me awhile to get up the courage to try out roleplaying but I did and fell in love with it immediately. I have found no better way to sharpen my writing skills while having so much fun.

Now I have come to this wonderful community seeking some fun and companionship with other people who enjoy writing as much as I do.

My typical roleplaying habits aren't that easy to define as I haven't been able to partake in a roleplay for awhile now. I would say I can create lengthy posts when I need to and I am actually hoping to find some partners to help challenge me to write a lot. I love all different sorts of stories, but I would say I have a weakness for fantasy and medieval settings. Romance is a particular favorite of mine and I try to include it in all of my stories. I usually prefer my romances to be sweet and, well, romantic.

Anyway, I'll keep this short. Mostly because I'm not sure what else to write. I'm really excited to get started and I've even got a plot that I'll be posting soon. I can't wait to get to know everyone and I hope that I'll be participating in some roleplays with everyone really soon.

P.S. I'm a huge nerd and I'll talking about books, movies, video games or the weather all day. If you like any of those things, feel free to message me for a chat. ;)

Howdy Tinder! <3 Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you can find a few good partners to inspire you!

Thank you. :)