TimeStamp™ - [Closed.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKAY SHOULD IT BE MALE OR FEMALE? DEPENDING ON THE SOULMATES YOU GUYS HAVE CREATED, I WANT TO GET IT RIGHT

OKAY SHOULD IT BE MALE OR FEMALE? DEPENDING ON THE SOULMATES YOU GUYS HAVE CREATED, I WANT TO GET IT RIGHT
IT DOESNT MATTER, THE SOULMATES ARE GONNA BE A SURPRISE SO ITS UP TO YOU MY FRIEND

Samuel [Sam] Aiden McClelland
normal_Leonardo_DiCaprio.jpg

Marital Status: Widowed
Sexuality: Heterosexual.
Appearance: He is always clean-cut and well-dressed.

Soulmate: Erika
Time on stamp: DD/MM/YY - Hours/Minutes/Seconds
Dream soulmate: Someone who is a lover of books, crossword puzzles, and coffee with too much sugar. Someone soft-spoken but passionate enough that they make him come alive again.
Personality: polite~caring~quiet~sensitive~a tad sarcastic~guarded and bitter about the timestamp
Other:

Sam thought his ex-wife, Marcy, was his dream soulmate before the timestamp started. Her number had already reached 0, but his had not; when he told her, he expected her to stay because he still loved her more than anything, and he would have been damned if some destiny voodoo was going to change that. She couldn't live with the idea that she wasn't meant for him and instead of handing him divorce papers, jumped out of their 23rd story apartment. It's been years since that fateful day, but Sam is still not over it. He already resents his soulmate for inadvertently taking his wife, and he hasn't even met her yet.

tumblr_n1fa8idc7p1ttghbto2_500.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Junnabee
I know ;D Maybe that's exactly what Sam needs. King said to be open with the sexuality, so if Sam's soulmate happens to be a guy, he'll have to reconsider everything. Whatever you guys decide will be fun~

• Thank You
Reactions: King
Samuel [Sam] Aiden McClelland
normal_Leonardo_DiCaprio.jpg

Marital Status: Widowed
Sexuality: Heterosexual.
Appearance: He is always clean-cut and well-dressed.

Soulmate: ----
Time on stamp: DD/MM/YY - Hours/Minutes/Seconds
Dream soulmate: Someone who is a lover of books, crossword puzzles, and coffee with too much sugar. Someone soft-spoken but passionate enough that they make him come alive again.
Personality: polite~caring~quiet~sensitive~a tad sarcastic~guarded and bitter about the timestamp
Other:

Sam thought his ex-wife, Marcy, was his dream soulmate before the timestamp started. Her number had already reached 0, but his had not; when he told her, he expected her to stay because he still loved her more than anything, and he would have been damned if some destiny voodoo was going to change that. She couldn't live with the idea that she wasn't meant for him and instead of handing him divorce papers, jumped out of their 23rd story apartment. It's been years since that fateful day, but Sam is still not over it. He already resents his soulmate for inadvertently taking his wife, and he hasn't even met her yet.

tumblr_n1fa8idc7p1ttghbto2_500.png

Accepted!

Gonna get on making these pairings now!

ONE DOWN TWO TO GO

I might make a few tweaks here and there but i am officially done~

Reactions: nikki.13
......I CANT TAKE THIS. *goes to roll around on the floor in anticipation*

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: MagusOfTheScales
ok i thought i was the only one waiting with my body parts all sweaty and my heart beating too fast and wails escaping my mouth BUT YAY I AM NOT. (too much sugar & coffee ok guys)

*rolls around with you*

Maybe if we roll fast enough King will come back and rain the soulmate pairs down upon us O-O

It's just really exciting to see who someone else would pair my characters up with! Its kinda fun to guess too!

Reactions: nikki.13
If you guys focused that unpent energy on a giant human hamster wheel you could power up a death ray something cool :D

Yaaaaaaaaas it is exciting, I wanna see who my people are meant to be with.

Ya know, that's not a half bad idea. The world could use more death rays cool things.

I say we aim it at the sun and demand 1 million dollars

Yeah! Cool things like people powered cars. Just strap the hamster wheel to the back!

this is just making me more excited for the RP and I don't know why.

KING I SUMMON THEE.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Junnabee
I SUMMON KING AGAIN, AND THIS TIME WITH THE FORCE OF FIRE BEHIND ME. *raises flames*

Okay how about we try the Buddha-mixed-with-Ghandi-route?

I SHAN'T EAT BUT A GRAIN OF RICE UNTIL KING COMES BACK AND THIS RP BEGINS.

(Disclaimer: I am not Buddhist, and this is a joke. I apologize if this offends any Buddhists. >.>)

Status
Not open for further replies.