TimeStamp™ - [Closed.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

King

I read it in the paper so it must be true.
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm an afternoon and 1am poster lmao
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
- Horror
- Paranormal
- Supernatural
- Biblical
- Sci Fi
- World War I II
- Roman / Greek
- 80s / 90s
- Romance
- Occult
T I M E S T A M P ™

tumblr_inline_n4m9smYUUn1saimn6.gif

"Let me introduce you to Timestamp! From L.O.V.E Inc. Now, we can present to you the ultimate soulmate-finder; A timer implanted on you at birth which searches for your soulmate, then counts down until you meet them! Make the most of your time with Timestamp!"

15 years later.
Nearly every person in the United States has their own Timestamp. The divorce rate soared, yet so did marriage numbers. Dating sites crashed, people no longer needed to search, the numbers guided them instead. Each person usually keeps their stamp hidden from others, it quickly became a personal number for people, making it hard for some people to figure out soulmates. The stamp has broken hearts and created love stories like no other. It has made people question their sexuality and changed the world forever.
Will your true love turn out like you wished?

Setting:
Fictional City, "Newcliff" New York State.
[spoili]
5560561352_2ce7e8b0c7_b.jpg

[/spoili]

Rules:

♥ All Iwaku rules apply.

♥ This is obviously gonna get romantic, but as soon as it gets sexy, take it away!

♥ Be open minded! Your straight character could be soulmates with another man/woman. Your characters soulmate could end up having somebody else as theirs. Maybe your soulmates will hate eachother!

♥ Make it interesting, you can have inter-character relations before hand, keep it dramatic!

♥ If you have serious problems with RPing any sexuality/situation, please warn me!

♥ Up to three characters for each player!

♥ Language and violence is A-Okay, but nothing too graphic!

tumblr_m9oj9ae4vQ1r5e2tqo1_500.gif

Character:

Name // Soulmate // Player
Mason Phoenix // Nicholas Keahi // King
Natasha O'Connor // Kimmie Lou Wong // King
Jonathan Seele Hill // Salem Grant // Mad Magus
Gabriel Laughly // Carissa Knight // Mad Magus
Carissa Marie Knight // Gabriel Laughly // nikki.13
Circe Kensington // Nate Burchett // WishfulNemo
Dorian Storme // Xiomara Castillo // King
Nate Burchett // Circe Kensington // nikki.13

Nicholas Keahi // Mason Pheonix // Polystical
Xiomara Castillo // Dorian Storme // Polystical
Salem Jay Grant // Jonathan Hill // Justaddnutts
Erika Carmella Sanchez // Sam McClelland // Justaddnutts
Kimmie Lou Wong // Natasha O'Connor // Justaddnutts
Sam Aiden McClelland // Erika Sanchez // nikki.13

Character Sheet:

Name:
Marital Status:
Sexuality:
Appearance: (Real Image please!)

Soulmate: (Leave this blank for now!)
Time on stamp: DD/MM/YY - Hours/Minutes/Seconds (Also leave blank for now!)
Dream soulmate: (A basic description of who you think your character would like to date!)

Personality:
Other:

tumblr_inline_mxn0ftahfI1su7yy5.gif

¨​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TotallyMe
W I P

Ξ Mason Phoenix Ξ
"I've already wasted over half of my life
I would've laid down and died for you

tumblr_mytrdsFyrn1r6i8tgo2_r1_500.gif

Name:
Mason Phoenix

Marital Status:
Single

Sexuality:
Questionably Straight

Tattoo Artist

Appearance:
tumblr_nq86n0UDUh1qmzym7o1_540.jpg

Mason is 5ft8 and is kind of toned. He works out his arms a lot, but doesn't have a completely muscular body. He had fluffy hair, which he dyes so often. His favourite hair colour is red.
He usually dresses in baseball caps, band shirts, skinny jeans, shorts, sneakers & boots.

Soulmate: Nicholas Keahi
Time on stamp: DD/MM/YY - Hours/Minutes/Seconds
Dream soulmate: Mason always thought his numbers would reach zero when he would meet a cute blond girl, who shared his music taste. He also imagined her to be into tattoo's and horror movies. Most people would agree that Mason wished his ex was his soulmate.

tumblr_nomxhqLmvT1r6i8tgo1_540.gif

Personality:
|| Carefree || Optimistic || Creative || Sarcastic || Insecure ||
One a sentence, Mason doesn't care much about life, but he cares about himself. He doesn't take life too seriously and just likes to watch it flow by. He believes the best will always happen and is very optimistic. His work requires him to be creative, and he always is. Nearly all of his items and clothing have been modified by him and everything he owns gets drawn on.
However, Mason can be sarcastic and a little annoying sometimes. He has a very dry sense of humour, which annoys others. He also is very insecure about himself. Mason worries that people think he's fat or ugly, dumb or boring. It especially worries him that his soulmate might be disappointed with him.

Other:
Mason adores horror movies. He's a sucker for slasher movies and the cheesy franchises, his favourite is scream.
He has one forearm tattoo on his left arm and another on his right shoulder. He has various others, but those two are his pride.
Mason was in a long term relationship with a girl called Joyce. They never shared numbers, but Mason believed his could change for her. After four years, Mason found out her number was at zero with another man, who she had been sleeping with behind his back. For a long time he was damaged by this, and was reluctant to see others again.
His favourite music is Punk.

tumblr_nqbuxhrgtk1r1wlywo1_400.gif

I no longer cry for you
No more pain
bitch."

-

Natasha O'Connor

"I wanted to give you everything
but I still stand in awe
of superficial things"

tumblr_n3lqzrGXCW1r3r6iao6_500.gif

Name: Natasha 'Tash' O'Connor
Marital Status: Married
Sexuality: Unsure
Appearance:
900_full-jennifer-connelly-young-208387008.jpg

Soulmate: Kimmie Lou Wong
Dream soulmate: Whenever asked, Tash always says her husband is her perfect soulmate - Tall, blond and handsome. She also says she's lucky to have someone as driven and hardworking as her.

tumblr_me81qmOr5E1rt2432.gif

Personality:
|| Mature || Caring || Academic || Classy || Dependent ||
Tash is a very motherly woman. She's caring about everyone she meets and makes everyone feel loved. She's a mature person who knows how to handle many situations. Shes also very academic and finds it hard to be creative, but her logic and mathematical skills are the best.
Tash also loves her materials. She is always covered in diamonds and the designer clothes a rich woman is expected to have. She's classy and neat, and is generally seen to be an attractive woman.
However, she is dependent a lot on others. Jason was her rock for a long time, and is too afraid to divorce him.

Other:
Tash is married to Jason, an older businessman. They were married way before TimeStamp was introduced. He got his implanted first, and had 00:00:00 as his number. Tash put it off for a long time, but when she got it, her number hadn't reached 00:00:00, and wouldn't for a long time. She knew then that Jason wasn't her soulmate. She kept it hidden from him, and lied.
She is a Christian woman, who goes to church every weekend.
Tash has an expensive taste and most of what she wears is designer.

IVuxn.gif

"I wanted to love you
like my mother's mother's mothers did."

Last edited:
Reactions: Junnabee
"Doesn't matter who you are, only I can decide who I am!"

Name:
Jonathan Seele Hill
Marital Status: Single
Sexuality: Doesn't Care

Appearance:
mauq9c.jpg

Soulmate: ---
Time on stamp: XX/XX/XX

Dream soulmate:
Jonathan always believed that if his Timestamp was gonna decide for him then he shouldn't worry too much about who his soulmate was gonna be, leaving him without a concrete sexuality. But he always believed he'd be blessed with someone who would love him even if he was an ugly fuckling, that is to say, someone who didn't start hitting on him for his looks.

Personality:
Happy-Go-Lucky|Nerd-Bomb|Audiophile|Estranged
Other:
Jonathan was born Jessica to a rather conservative Christian family, but was kicked out of the house at 16 when he came out as transgender. He's lived in a home for abandoned LGBT youth since, having the government pay for his college as he saves up money for an apartment. Jonathan has been on hormones and blockers since he was 17 and has had reconstructive surgery on his chest.

~*~
"I don't care if you disagree with me, I'll just keep up screwing perceptions sideways."
~*~

• Love
"It makes you think you’re on a high when you’re really just on a high wire. Yeah, love is a liar."

62c16a3b3ace6a59dd243cb2c2d6d1e0.jpg

Carissa (Cris) Marie Knight

Sexuality: Straight

tumblr_inline_nlkqpxB7SB1scq4k2.gif

Soulmate: Gabriel
Time on stamp: ~~~~
Dream soulmate: She doesn't want one. But since she has to have one, he'd better be able to hold his own.

tumblr_n2v1j1yqsT1so0w8qo2_250.gif

Personality: stubborn~sarcastic~arrogant~pessimistic

Other: It's in Cris' nature to flirt, although she runs at any sign of commitment. She's been dreading and avoiding the day her time runs out. The world may believe in soulmates, but she still remembers twenty years ago when her father abandoned her mother and his four year-old daughter. Her mom never recovered from that, seeping into a deep depression, let alone ever met someone else. But rules are rules, and Cris can't stop her fate. She'll damn well try to, though.

"Doesn't matter who you are, only I can decide who I am!"

Name:
Jonathan Seele Hill
Sexuality: Doesn't Care

Appearance:
mauq9c.jpg

Time on stamp: XX/XX/XX

Dream soulmate:
Jonathan always believed that if his Timestamp was gonna decide for him then he shouldn't worry too much about who his soulmate was gonna be, leaving him without a concrete sexuality. But he always believed he'd be blessed with someone who would love him even if he was an ugly fuckling, that is to say, someone who didn't start hitting on him for his looks.

Personality:
Happy-Go-Lucky|Nerd-Bomb|Audiophile|Estranged
Other:
Jonathan was born Jessica to a rather conservative Christian family, but was kicked out of the house at 16 when he came out as transgender. He's lived in a home for abandoned LGBT youth since, having the government pay for his college as he saves up money for an apartment. Jonathan has been on hormones and blockers since he was 17 and has had reconstructive surgery on his chest.

~*~
"I don't care if you disagree with me, I'll just keep up screwing perceptions sideways."
~*~
"It makes you think you’re on a high when you’re really just on a high wire. Yeah, love is a liar."

62c16a3b3ace6a59dd243cb2c2d6d1e0.jpg

Carissa (Cris) Marie Knight

Sexuality: Straight

tumblr_inline_nlkqpxB7SB1scq4k2.gif

Soulmate: ~~~~
Time on stamp: ~~~~
Dream soulmate: She doesn't want one. But since she has to have one, he'd better be able to hold his own.

tumblr_n2v1j1yqsT1so0w8qo2_250.gif

Personality: stubborn~sarcastic~arrogant~pessimistic

Other: It's in Cris' nature to flirt, although she runs at any sign of commitment. She's been dreading and avoiding the day her time runs out. The world may believe in soulmates, but she still remembers twenty years ago when her father abandoned her mother and his four year-old daughter. Her mom never recovered from that, seeping into a deep depression, let alone ever met someone else. But rules are rules, and Cris can't stop her fate. She'll damn well try to, though.
both Accepted!

How long till IC btw?

Well, we gotta collect more characters first, then I've gotta dish out soulmates, then we'll get the IC up!:3

Reactions: nikki.13

⊆⊇
"Crocodile sneaselskanks have nothing on this cut of fox-steak."

Name:
Gabriel Laughly
Sexuality: Bicurious
Appearance:
hipster-guy.jpg

Soulmate: ----
Time on stamp: --/--/--
Dream soulmate:
Gabe's dream soulmate would be low maintenance, independent, and snuggly... Gabe's soulmate is a cat. He really doesn't know how a relationship would work, he's too awkward of a person and his eccentric tastes don't necessarily make him very conversational all the time. Someone who could get past all his weirdness to love him anyway would be ideal.

Personality:
Gabriel is eccentric in all senses of the word. He takes his interests a bit too far and rarely seems... normal. He can be strangely aloof one moment and pinpoint focused the next, but never in a state that's easy for someone else to understand. He likes to spit things in his own form of nonsense, calling people 'Crocodile-Eye'd" and "Owl-Neck'd" are just two terms in a gigantic inner dictionary of seemingly meaningless terminology.

At his job, Gabe is much more toned down and friendly, most importantly understandable. He's good at what he does and keeps track of a helluva lot of the going-ons of the office. Despite his iconicism, he's very put together and runs smoothly with large loads of information. His talents would be better squandered somewhere farther up in society, but he's strangely content with the secretarial side of life.

Other:

Self proclaimed hipster, secret life in the EDM scene.
Has 5 Cats: Lucifer, Magnolia, Beelzebub, Esmeralda , and Queen Elizabeth
Creates badass Electrohouse and Happy Hardcore
Reads Tarot Cards

"I'm not a vegetarian, but I do fancy myself the most badass of livestock."
⊆⊇

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, however I'm a beauty in every light."

tumblr_m7ikluhwgF1qbnieao1_500.jpg

Name
Circe Kensington

"I could use an introduction grander than this silly form, but I will just cope with it for now. Call me Circe. Circe Kensington."

"You don't ask for the age of a lady, however, I'm twenty-two if it must be shared."

Marital Status
Single

"Single and ready to jump in the scene."

Sexuality
Heterosexual

“There, you missed a beat. How can one not want me or desire me?”

Occupation
Sugar baby + Full time spoiled (rich) brat

“Work? You mean, that what commoners do?”

Soulmate:

"Some sort of fate that I can't change, but wish to tempt."

Time on stamp:
DD/MM/YY - Hours/Minutes/Seconds

Dream soulmate:

Circe is a demanding partner. She seeks perfection from her partner. Money, looks, job, future, background, she won't settle for anything less and certainly wouldn't lower her standards to broaden her market. Though Circe plays around a lot and picks and ditches her partners on a whim the woman wouldn't settle down with anyone she has dated so far. Her 'prince charming' is truly an unreachable figure from the fairy tales it seems.

"A male-me, that is what I look for, capiche?"

Personality:

"I've all the right to act like a princess."

Pompous & Sensual - Proud & Spoiled - Manipulative & Superficial - Haughty & Pretentious - Narcissistic & Selfish - Regal & Sophisticated

Proud, oh, so very proud she is. Circe is of the kind who knows what she has and even more. She knows what money make others see and she is so very proud of all that has been granted to her since birth. Her curves, she likes to prod around with them, her face she likes to show off along with all of the jewels, clothes and rich endowments she owns, she flaunts them to others. Forcing everyone to be envious of her as she loves to be envied by others. Circe loves these stares filled with lust and jealousy, wishing that they could be her. That they could carry the name and crown of the Kensington.

Spoiled to the bone and she loves every facet of it, she wouldn't even mind it if one did call her spoiled. She knows she is and scandalous as it is, she is proud of the fact as well. Not everyone can live life like a princess without the responsibilities of one and she is proud of it. Pursing her lips, pressing up her cleavage, or wiggling her hips, she knows how to move and arouse one when she wishes for something. However, just as her attention is fleeting she will let one fall just as hard after that she is done with them. It could be after one kiss, one hug, or one touch, but once she is finished she is done.

If she needs money, she will choose the path she knows that will reward her greatly. Batting her eyes lashes as she presses herself up closer to the person in question, whispering sweet nothings in their ears. If it is pleasure she needs, she goes for these handsome to look at, but not powerful enough to overcome her and to control her in anyway. Circe believes that people should breath and beg her for more. She isn't one to do so herself as she is much too proud and haughty for that. She needs others to beg for her, to tell her that they want her, love her and above all, that she is desired, pretty and everything inside of their little pathetic world.

She is also scarily selfish when she has set her mind on a goal. Once she does Circe will do everything in order to reach for that she wants. When she wants one attention all for herself she will make sure that their eyes never leave hers. She is just like a witch, enchanting men and cursing them to long for her. However she is just as cruel as she is pleasing, for she only pleases when she herself feels like it. So very egoistic even to the point that she wouldn't have another take the spot away from her. She is the only one who should be adored and treated like a princess.

At last there are also traits inside of Circe that do point back to her glamorous life. Her tastes and her keen eye for quality, Circe recognizes them. Having grown up between all the luxuries she grew up with. She can distinguish a fake from the real deal, she knows when she tastes and drinks fine food from when she is served cheap brands from the supermarket across the streets. She is an expert on all of it and this is all thanks to her spoiled upbringing, or perhaps a very unfortunate result from her life as the rich daughter of a CEO Director.

Other:

"There is just too much to know about me, fortunately."

- Is presumed to be a college student heading for a degree in business. However the girl has long since dropped out and claims that she is 'self studying'. In secret Circe has been taking advanced dance classes and attending auditions to start off her career.

- Ever since young Circe has been attending ballet classes and violin rehearsals. However the girl doesn't care much for music and much prefers spending her time dancing. Something her parents have picked up on and encouraged her to continue. They do not know though that their only child is dreaming of becoming a prima ballerina.

- Circe Kensington is the heiress of the Kensington corporation that her father runs. It is the company that has made their name big and is the reason of their great influence and even bigger income. She however has no desire to join such a 'boring' world.

- As mentioned before Circe is an only child and thus the only heir to her parents fortune. In addition to that her parents have long since divorced as well, as is common in today's century, and has since then seen many 'new' 'papa's' and 'mama's' pass by. All that were very short lived and from which no children were born.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Junnabee and King

⊆⊇

"Crocodile sneaselskanks have nothing on this cut of fox-steak."

Name:
Gabriel Laughly
Sexuality: Bicurious
Appearance:
hipster-guy.jpg

Soulmate:
----
Time on stamp: --/--/--
Dream soulmate:
Gabe's dream soulmate would be low maintenance, independent, and snuggly... Gabe's soulmate is a cat. He really doesn't know how a relationship would work, he's too awkward of a person and his eccentric tastes don't necessarily make him very conversational all the time. Someone who could get past all his weirdness to love him anyway would be ideal.

Personality:
Gabriel is eccentric in all senses of the word. He takes his interests a bit too far and rarely seems... normal. He can be strangely aloof one moment and pinpoint focused the next, but never in a state that's easy for someone else to understand. He likes to spit things in his own form of nonsense, calling people 'Crocodile-Eye'd" and "Owl-Neck'd" are just two terms in a gigantic inner dictionary of seemingly meaningless terminology.

At his job, Gabe is much more toned down and friendly, most importantly understandable. He's good at what he does and keeps track of a helluva lot of the going-ons of the office. Despite his iconicism, he's very put together and runs smoothly with large loads of information. His talents would be better squandered somewhere farther up in society, but he's strangely content with the secretarial side of life.

Other:

Self proclaimed hipster, secret life in the EDM scene.
Has 5 Cats: Lucifer, Magnolia, Beelzebub, Esmeralda , and Queen Elizabeth
Creates badass Electrohouse and Happy Hardcore
Reads Tarot Cards

"I'm not a vegetarian, but I do fancy myself the most badass of livestock."
⊆⊇
He's awesome! Accepted <:

Reactions: SweetPrince
I'll be making my character as soon as I can. I'm currently sick and have only just now had the strength to check Iwaku.

Reactions: King
I might make a third character, bc why the fuck not 8)

My fellow roleplayer(s),

After an unexpected turn of events, I am unable to continue roleplaying at this time. I do not wish to go into detail about it, and I regret to say that it is not something I can avoid. I really did have wonderful plans for this roleplay, and I had every intention of staying active and putting my full participation into it. In fact, I was absolutely excited for every roleplay that I created/participated in. However, reality is that not everything can always go as planned, and that is my current situation. I do not know when I will return, but it will be a long time. More than just a few weeks. I am truly sorry for causing any of you inconvenience, as that is not my intention. I hope you can understand, and I wish all of you the best of luck in your creative endeavors. If this little letter of mine seems a bit impersonal, it is because I am having to make the announcement in many different places--both to individuals and to groups. For those participating in a roleplay of my own creation, I apologize for letting you down as GM. If anyone wishes to take the idea and create their own little world out of it, I give you full permission. For those I am simply participating with, I apologize for letting you down as a roleplayer, especially if the roleplay was gaining ground that it might now lose. Please accept my apologies, and I hope to see you all again at some point.

Sincerely,
Kim

• Thank You
Reactions: King
Wip. Sorry!

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, however I'm a beauty in every light."

tumblr_m7ikluhwgF1qbnieao1_500.jpg

Name
Circe Kensington

"I could use an introduction grander than this silly form, but I will just cope with it for now. Call me Circe. Circe Kensington."

"You don't ask for the age of a lady, however, I'm twenty-two if it must be shared."

Marital Status
Single

"Single and ready to jump in the scene."

Sexuality
Heterosexual

“There, you missed a beat. How can one not want me or desire me?”

Occupation
Sugar baby + Full time spoiled (rich) brat

“Work? You mean, that what commoners do?”

Soulmate:

Time on stamp:
DD/MM/YY - Hours/Minutes/Seconds

Dream soulmate:
- Someone with money
- etc
- etc...

Personality:

"I've all the right to act like a princess."

Pompous & Sensual - Proud & Spoiled - Manipulative & Superficial - Haughty & Pretentious - Narcissistic & Selfish - Regal & Sophisticated

Proud, oh, so very proud she is. Circe is of the kind who knows what she has and even more. She knows what money make others see and she is so very proud of all that has been granted to her since birth. Her curves, she likes to prod around with them, her face she likes to show off along with all of the jewels, clothes and rich endowments she owns, she flaunts them to others. Forcing everyone to be envious of her as she loves to be envied by others. Circe loves these stares filled with lust and jealousy, wishing that they could be her. That they could carry the name and crown of the Kensington.

Spoiled to the bone and she loves every facet of it, she wouldn't even mind it if one did call her spoiled. She knows she is and scandalous as it is, she is proud of the fact as well. Not everyone can live life like a princess without the responsibilities of one and she is proud of it. Pursing her lips, pressing up her cleavage, or wiggling her hips, she knows how to move and arouse one when she wishes for something. However, just as her attention is fleeting she will let one fall just as hard after that she is done with them. It could be after one kiss, one hug, or one touch, but once she is finished she is done.

If she needs money, she will choose the path she knows that will reward her greatly. Batting her eyes lashes as she presses herself up closer to the person in question, whispering sweet nothings in their ears. If it is pleasure she needs, she goes for these handsome to look at, but not powerful enough to overcome her and to control her in anyway. Circe believes that people should breath and beg her for more. She isn't one to do so herself as she is much too proud and haughty for that. She needs others to beg for her, to tell her that they want her, love her and above all, that she is desired, pretty and everything inside of their little pathetic world.

She is also scarily selfish when she has set her mind on a goal. Once she does Circe will do everything in order to reach for that she wants. When she wants one attention all for herself she will make sure that their eyes never leave hers. She is just like a witch, enchanting men and cursing them to long for her. However she is just as cruel as she is pleasing, for she only pleases when she herself feels like it. So very egoistic even to the point that she wouldn't have another take the spot away from her. She is the only one who should be adored and treated like a princess.

At last there are also traits inside of Circe that do point back to her glamorous life. Her tastes and her keen eye for quality, Circe recognizes them. Having grown up between all the luxuries she grew up with. She can distinguish a fake from the real deal, she knows when she tastes and drinks fine food from when she is served cheap brands from the supermarket across the streets. She is an expert on all of it and this is all thanks to her spoiled upbringing, or perhaps a very unfortunate result from her life as the rich daughter of a CEO Director.

Other:​
I love her! She's accepted so far, if shes still a wip c:

I love her! She's accepted so far, if shes still a wip c:
Thanks! Except for a few details (which you can choose to ignore) she is finished~

Now she is finished!

Last edited:
Nathaniel [Nate] Burchett
scott-eastwood-loptimum-thailand-2015-photo-shoot-004.jpg

Marital Status: Single. Single. Single.
Sexuality: Heterosexual; he's never considered being with a man, though, so maybe bisexual.
Appearance: He has a tattoo of a ship on his upper right bicep.

Soulmate: Circe
Dream soulmate: Hot, sexy, beautiful...and if there were three of her, that'd be great, too. He probably needs someone who can see past the money and good looks.

Personality: Nate is an arrogant, egotistical, charming, charismatic player. His last steady girlfriend was when he was eighteen, and even then they broke up because he cheated on her. He isn't necessarily against commitment, but he hasn't found someone he would want to give up all the sex and options for just yet. He's smart, though he hides it behind the jerk facade.
Other: His father is the CEO of a large trading company which is the primary source of his grand inheritance. He spends his days on yachts and wouldn't have it any other way. Although he knows the whole soulmate thing is inevitable, he plans to live it up before he's tied down. He's also a little skeptical of the whole thing; how can he possibly be destined for one person when there are so many gorgeous faces?
He used to be in love with a woman when he was in his mid-twenties, but she got married to some mechanic and left him. It'll be pretty hard for him to love someone like that again.

Scott-Eastwood-Yahoo-Style-2015-Shoot-006.jpg

• Love
"I cheated myself
Like I knew I would-

Dorian Storme

tumblr_m28s0cCG801rn435g.gif

Name: Dorian Storme
Marital Status: Divorced
Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:
600full-jude-law.jpg

Dorian is about 6ft1. He has a toned but slim body. He had brunet hair with blond highlights, which he styles every morning. He's fairly high maintenance about his appearance, he uses a lot of product in his hair and on his face. He wears smart attire, like shirts, suits and waistcoats. He also wears glasses at work.

Soulmate: Xiomara Castillo
Dream soulmate: Dorian is not interested in a soulmate. He only got his clock installed when his employer enforced it. This caused him to divorce his wife, who's number also didn't reach zero. He is much happier sleeping about, or just avoiding people in general. He thinks nobody would want to be with him, since he can't help but be unfaithful.

tumblr_mqb7duOB1A1ro91bjo1_500.gif

Personality:
|| Selfish || Arrogant || Hard-Working || Rude || Intelligent ||
The best way to describe Dorian is, one big jerk. He thinks about himself constantly and rarely takes other people into account when he does something. He talks highly of himself, which makes many people dislike him. If somebody is rude to him, he doesn't hesitate to snap back rudely too, Dorian doesn't have many boundaries. This also is the reason why he has no problem lying, cheating and manipulating.
However, he is a hard-working man who will try his best to excel his job. He's intelligent and is one of the best in his field.

Other:
Dorian was once married to a young woman, Leona. She divorced him when her number didn't reach zero, and neither did his. They married before they both got their numbers. Dorian had admittedly cheated on her a number of times with different men and women.
Dorian loves to drink, and does so every night.
He listens to mainly jazz and blues.

tumblr_lwobyv0TK21qb4p3ko1_500.gif

-I told you I was trouble,
You know that I'm no good."

Last edited:
  • Love
Nathaniel [Nate] Burchett
scott-eastwood-loptimum-thailand-2015-photo-shoot-004.jpg

Marital Status: Single. Single. Single.
Sexuality: Heterosexual; he's never considered being with a man, though, so maybe bisexual.
Appearance: He has a tattoo of a ship on his upper right bicep.

Dream soulmate: Hot, sexy, beautiful...and if there were three of her, that'd be great, too. He probably needs someone who can see past the money and good looks.

Personality: Nate is an arrogant, egotistical, charming, charismatic player. His last steady girlfriend was when he was eighteen, and even then they broke up because he cheated on her. He isn't necessarily against commitment, but he hasn't found someone he would want to give up all the sex and options for just yet. He's smart, though he hides it behind the jerk facade.
Other: His father is the CEO of a large trading company which is the primary source of his grand inheritance. He spends his days on yachts and wouldn't have it any other way. Although he knows the whole soulmate thing is inevitable, he plans to live it up before he's tied down. He's also a little skeptical of the whole thing; how can he possibly be destined for one person when there are so many gorgeous faces?
He used to be in love with a woman when he was in his mid-twenties, but she got married to some mechanic and left him. It'll be pretty hard for him to love someone like that again.

Scott-Eastwood-Yahoo-Style-2015-Shoot-006.jpg
He's accepted!
He seems like a bit of a jerk, just like Dorian:P

Reactions: nikki.13
Also! Does anybody want to help me GM and come up with soulmates? @Mad Magus you seemed like you were interested? ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.