Jonathan x Salem
Nate x Circe
Gabriel x Cris
Tash x Kimmie
Dorian x Xiomara
Mason x Nicholas

MESSAGE YOUR PARTNERS NOW AND FIGURE IT OUT 8D​

I need to run to bed 8(

I'm excited to see yall having worked things out!
I'll beign work on IC tomorrow! G'night all!

Edit in your soulmate and numbers to CS when you're ready.

Don't go starting anarchy overnight, I'll be upset >:(

EVERYTHING LOOKS CRYSTAL. AND SAM CAN BE 33 IF HE STILL NEEDS TO BE. BUT IF NOT YAY.

• Love
Reactions: King
*logs on*

dot dot dot

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSSS

Last edited:
Whoot, thank you for you hard work~~

• Love
You're all welcome! 8D

Just tell me when you guys are ready, and I'll put up the IC!

Also, think about relationships between other characters too, for added dramarama~ (I have many ideas, which I might consider ;3)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
So me and Polystical were talking - Since Xiomara and Dorian are both homewreckers, we think they could get drunk and sleep with one of the other characters, to bring in a lil more inter-character drama! Who wants to sacrifice someone to the homewreckers? XD

NATE WILL SLEEP WITH A HOMEWRECKER. Sam would if he got reaaaaaaaaaaaallllyyyyyyy drunk. But probably Nate. ;P
Omg, Dorian and Nate could, they're white-collars and would probably have one too many drinks :P

• Love
*50% Off voice* Sup, Sluts! Guess who just got out of prison!!! (aka work.)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Hey guys 8)

Is everyone sorted? If so, I'll work on the IC c:

ALSO Do any characters wanna be Mason's friend? Maybe characters who get tattoos? He needs a pal uwu

Hey guys 8)

Is everyone sorted? If so, I'll work on the IC c:

ALSO Do any characters wanna be Mason's friend? Maybe characters who get tattoos? He needs a pal uwu
He and Salem could be friends! Maybe they got to know each other because they were introduced by Emily?

• Love
Speaking of friendships, does any one want to have pre existing friendships/rivalries/relations/etc with any of my characters!

It think it'll be even more fun and keep the RP going if all the characters are slightly intertwined by both platonic and romantic preexisting bonds. That way people don't just go on a tangent with their timestamp partner and everyone is kept involved! ...plus drama is fun...

Reactions: nikki.13
He and Salem could be friends! Maybe they got to know each other because they were introduced by Emily?
Awesome! I imagine them being good friend~

Status
Not open for further replies.