TimeStamp™ - [Closed.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKAY IGNORE EVERYTHING ELSE, ILL JUST PRETEND I DIDNT SEE ANYTHING.

Psssshh, ten years is nothing compared to what Circe has dated. //coughs

But I see that the list is deleted again? Or was it just my imagination that it was out up again?

It was deleted, I thought it was my imagination too LOL.

Also, yeah, if age is the biggest issue when pairing some of these people up, I'd be willing to change the ages of my characters by a few years if it helps~

Y'all be quiet, King is sorting it out /is literally banging head against keyboard/

I just spat a bunch of ideas out at King to try and get the same dynamics we we're going for.

Some of the pairings were based on the irony of the pairings so I suggested switching up some people to maintain the same ironies and keep ages close

Me and Magus are literally screaming ideas at each other.

Damn it nikki, you and your characters being good together XD
I'm kidding, I was the fuck up​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Well, what does it matter? What if the soulmates happens to have a ten years age gap? (Though a little disturbing if you make them younger, like teen, kid, kind of younger) it could happen?

I mean, nowadays you see plenty of relationships where people differ ten years or more in age. And soul mates aren't exactly picky, just ourselves and our environment.

• Thank You
Reactions: King
I think it could be perceived as weird here because one of them is bordering teen- he's 20, and the other is 30. So maybe experience or maturity? I don't know. I'm cool with anything.

ALSO IM SORRY I WAS JUST LOOKING AT THE ORIGINAL PAIRINGS GOING "where's nate where's nate where's nate....wait....why is he by cris..." AND I FIGURED IT WAS BETTER TO SAY IT NOW RATHER THAN LATER.

I feel hella uncomfortable with the idea of Jonathan being with a playBOY 10 years older than him because it WILL RESULT IN MANSLAUGHTER

Our issue is Cris. XD WE DONT K OW WHERE TO PUT HER AND SHES FUCKING WITH SOULMATES

I'd volunteer Circe. But I don't know how adamant you are on having her with Kimmie.

Maybe you can make a threesome? That would be one messy and very heart breaking relationship.

Truuuuuuuu about Jonathan and Nate. LOL.

OH NOOOOOOOO. D: Tbh, since she's so against being with anyone, pairing her with anyone would be interesting in and of itself.

I WAS JUST THINKING THE THREESOME THING @WishfulNemo HAHAHA

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nemopedia
Everyone stop. I have an idea, maybe.

Reactions: nikki.13
I did read this book once where two bisexual dudes had a relationship with a heterosexual girl. It was pretty great, and I wish things like that could work out in RL.

EDIT: I AM STOPPING NOW.

So we're on the verge of having it perfect.

Two pairs are sorted officially, the others are nearly done.

The issue was everytime we got a pairing, we had somebody playing against themselves xD

I think we got it!

THEISSUEISPRETTYMUCHCRISMAKESNOSENSEJONATHANDOESNTEITHERANDKINGWANTSMASONINASPECIFICPLACEANDMYBRAINHURTS

Whilst me and Magus try to sort this out - Here are the mechanics of the timestamp!

The stamp is a digital blue print on the persons wrist, small enough to be hidden with a sleeve or a watch or a band or smth. There is a small heart underneath, which beats. When the timestamp runs out, the name of the soulmate ends up next to the heart! The stamp buzzes when you meet them!

It runs out when the soulmates actually speak together, and interact.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Status
Not open for further replies.