TimeStamp™ - [Closed.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whispers i come back to everyone leaving. Good news however i should have a reply up by then. Bad news for the next month or so my replies will most likely be short or slow. My health seems to be playing mean tricks on me. I'm still here however! Please bare with me while i get my awful butt together! *bows repeatedly*

Yay for me I posted! :D

Yay for me I posted! :D
Hell yeah man 8)

I'll get a post up soon, but don't feel the need to rush yoself
!!

Also, congrats on being the only RP which actually survived 8) the rest of mine just kinda died even after all the hype :B I hate that lmao.
BUT ANYWAY Hell yeah for this one.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
I just got home too. Might put up a post...

Providing I'm not crying

Is everyone still here?

We're all going on trips it seems like.

Hopefully I can post tonight though

I am here! @Justaddnutts @WishfulNemo I was thinking that after Magus posts for Gabriel, the three mean girls can meet up? Or Cris and Erika can, and Circe can join them after the charity event thing. I'm waiting for Tash to be free as well so Sam can contact her~

We can do that! :D

So sorry for the wait. I will get a post up later today. D: I did not realise that I owed a reply here.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I stopped getting alerts for this thread and the IC! I will reply soon!

Reactions: nikki.13
I stopped getting notifications for the IC! I AM STILL HERE AND SHALL POST THIS WEEKEND.

I stopped getting alerts for this thread and the IC! I will reply soon!
I stopped getting notifications for the IC! I AM STILL HERE AND SHALL POST THIS WEEKEND.
Guys that sucks XD I stopped getting notifications for a while so if you want I can tag you in relevant shit XD

Hope to see your replies whenever you guys can!

Status
Not open for further replies.