Times of War: Both Group OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Times of War

We could all romance eachother. >.> xD

I like how "romance" turned into something capable in a conga line. Sure you're not thinking of something else?

I could SO see that.

And I can't unsee it.

Wow. Stuff just got a little weird here. O_o

Yup. Anne is totally hooking up with the dog. :I

just kiddin XD

Wow. Stuff just got a little weird here. O_o

Yup. Anne is totally hooking up with the dog. :I

just kiddin XD

They probably wouldn't have a very meaningful relationship anyway. What could they do on a date? Dig up old bones? Sniff decaying carcasses together?

When in Rome....and Alana.....and Groiling....and Alex....and Steve....

I don't know about you guys, but that sounds hella' romantic to me >.<

Alright, I'm going to try my hardest to get the wheels turning for this first post. *runs off with a notepad to play Dragon Age* :P

They probably wouldn't have a very meaningful relationship anyway. What could they do on a date? Dig up old bones? Sniff decaying carcasses together?
They could share a drink out of a toilet bowl. What's the French word for Butt-Water?

I call dibs on the fiesty mage woman then. =3

I don't know about you guys, but that sounds hella' romantic to me >.<

Alright, I'm going to try my hardest to get the wheels turning for this first post. *runs off with a notepad to play Dragon Age* :P

WOOO! Let's get this ball rolling! The show on the road! Other phrases!

You should just write the intro instead of playing the game >.< I been waiting for like... a time... that I don't exactly know but its killing me already! (Impatient FOO)

You should just write the intro instead of playing the game >.< I been waiting for like... a time... that I don't exactly know but its killing me already! (Impatient FOO)

Silly FOO-bro. I need inspiration to write the intro! *has been typing furiously*

Yay! Start time! :D Gooooo Eslthalia! *pumps fist*

I have also been waiting excitedly for this to start. :3

I know, Thalia. hehehe

Meh, I don't want to do this RP anymore.

...JUST KIDDING~

On an unrelated note, why couldn't we be Qunari? D;<

Status
Not open for further replies.