Times of War: Both Group OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Times of War

Hmm... having a templar in the group will make things awkward for my character, but maybe he'll be a bit more lenient on a half-blind amputee who only wants to help the sick and the injured? >_>;

Either way, he would've traveled to Ostagar to tend to the wounded soldiers and the like. Maybe he's accompanying the group in case the lost scouting party had any injuries they needed healed? And to make sure that his party stays in good health too, of course.

For me, Scathach is plain and simple. xD

Scath is a mercenary after all. He got hired to be one of the main protector of his group and to offer offensive support. Doesn't technically mean that he'll solo the thing, he is just one man after all. ^^

Personality wise, he's not exactly the best with people, not that he's a loner but he's qutie blunt. Oh yeah, and he's hot-headed naturally soo yeah.

Hmmm... I wonder who will be the leaders of the groups (in the beginning at least). Well, probably the warriors. They'd be seen as strong and dependable. The wouldn't put any elves or dwarves in charge, and they probably wouldn't put a crazy wild woman in charge either, and a handicapped healer wouldn't seem very tough. I guess we'll see who the leaders are when the personalities of the characters emerge. :)

Hibic had nothing left to do but to join since everything he knew was killed by the dark spawn and Esessar is a dog so he just follows his Elf xD

Ima put my money on Ox in the second group to take charge and Morven for the first.

Hmmm... I wonder who will be the leaders of the groups (in the beginning at least). Well, probably the warriors. They'd be seen as strong and dependable. The wouldn't put any elves or dwarves in charge, and they probably wouldn't put a crazy wild woman in charge either, and a handicapped healer wouldn't seem very tough. I guess we'll see who the leaders are when the personalities of the characters emerge. :)

Hey, he prefers the term handiCAPABLE. :c

Name: Colette Lareau

Race: Human

Class: Warrior (No specialization yet)

Personal Bio: Born into a wealthy family in Orlais, Colette's family attempted to raise her to be a proper lady. As much as she'd love to have pleased her parents, their life wasn't for her. She couldn't deny her adventurous nature. As a child she'd often sneak off and cause trouble with the little urchin boys, explore the alleyways, get into fights. Many days Colette would return to her family's manse covered in scrapes and bruises, and each time she was unable to hide her injuries she'd recieve a tongue-lashing from her parents, even into her later years.

One such ocassion, she decided she was tired of the scoldings. She left home, only after.. Procuring a sizable chunk of funding from her father's personal treasury and purchasing a fine weapon and suit of armor, as well as supplies enough to last a fairly lengthy journey. After making her preparations, Colette caught the first ship to Ferelden - A land where she could run wild and free, without all the silly rules and political whatever.

Despite having left home with plenty of gold, she'd all but run dry within a few months. Within that time frame, she'd faced enough bandits and wild creatures to feel confident enough in her skill to sell her steel. The only difference from what she'd been doing up until this point was that she'd be hacking through outlaws for coin. Win-win for her, fun AND profitable.

Why are you here?: Mercenary work, of course.

Pic:
normal_normal_ec35_master_bimo_1_zpsb8586194.jpg

Physical description: Colette is a lithe young woman, standing around 5'9". By some miracle, her pale skin is mostly untouched, only wearing a couple of scars here and there that are barely noticeable. Her short blonde hair is a bit of a mess, and her aqua eyes seem full of life and energy. She most often dons a fanciful suit of black, blue and silver armor that does well to conceal her figure, and arms herself with a silvery long-sword.

Yay! Another lady to add to the gang! :D

Blue team calls dibs on the warrior lady.

I think it would be logical for her to be on the first team or 'Blue team' as you called it xD The other group already more people and though blue does had the dog to make it up a dog cannot replace someone who can wield a weapon.

Hehe, yeah, I was just joking, but it does make sense. We already have a tank, healer, and ranged DPS, a melee DPS warrior would make it the perfect team!

Dem deeps, gurl.

GO BLUE. But yeah, gotta keep it balanced.

Also, I still feel like someone should pull Con's character's arm like a slot-machine. The thought is amusing.

That is some bitchen armor and I really like the color scheme.

Ok! It's official, Colette is on the blue team, and the RP is officially closed to new members :3
I like everyone's reasons for being there as well.
I think Father Vale's reason is strangely the best :P

I want to remind you all that there is ROMANCE in this RP, so now that we have 3 ladies and 5 guys, it is a bit more realistic. Action/adventure is the main theme, but if you're going for romance, please play nice ;D

Time to get this thing on the road!

This is simply gonna be awesooome~

Three girls - five guys = two forever alone. The question is, who is the two? Hahahaha.

This is simply gonna be awesooome~

Three girls - five guys = two forever alone. The question is, who is the two? Hahahaha.

Hey, remember- we don't know who fancies what gender. ;D

Yeah, the females could totally lez-out and make all the guys miserable.

And ain't nothin' strange about Vale's stuff being awesome, Con's a total BA when it comes to roleplay story-stuff/details.

As long as no one hooks up with Esessar. That'd just be weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.