Time's A Wastin' (Seeking Males.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beth Harrison

Original poster
Shall we take a little trip? I'll let you pick the destination. But first, can I propose...perhaps Hollywood, circa 1930? Or Egypt, 1922? No, no. I'm not talking Doctor Who, here. We won't see the future, and we won't battle aliens. Demons, maybe. Ghosts, probably. And all in the grand quest of preserving the Timeline. It's alright, It's quite safe, I assure you. I mean, there's the chance you might get turned by a blood hungry vampire once we arrive, but the travel is quite totally safe. So come on, take my hand. I just know there's a little part of you that's been aching for adventure. What's my story you ask? How did I come by this rather....unique, ability? I'm sure that will all play itself out soon enough. Come on, let's go. Time is wasting.

Ideally, I'm looking for someone to fill in the role of a professor or some other dealer in things arcane and supernatural. I'm very open to discussing specifics via PM. And while we're busy not beating around the bush, I'm a sucker for a good romance. Looking forward to speaking with you!

I would be willing to try and hash out a plot with you. Send me a PM. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.