INTEREST CHECK Time travel plot, anyone?

S

sweet_saccharine

Original poster
Hello, Iwaku! So I'm basically brand new here but the main reason I've sought out a great RP site again is because I have this itch to develop an rp around the idea of time travel. I really don't have any conception of how the plot would incorporate the idea of time, i.e. causation, being able to change things, time travel paradoxes, et cetera, but the idea has just been stuck in my mind after I read this really excellent novel (The River of No Return, I'd recommend it to anyone.) I'd be interested in developing a complex universe, plot, and characters with one person or multiple people, perhaps about a group of time travelers or even a time travel academy? Please let me know if you're interested!

I am interested. I have done a Doctor Who RP before if thats something that is intriguing, I would be happy to do other Time Travel RPs though.

Awesome! I'm afraid I don't know nearly enough about the Whoverse to do a proper RP, but we can definitely borrow some concepts. Would you prefer onexone, or we can see if other people express interest?

I have a few onexone going so I wouldn't mind doing either. Whatever sounds good to you is fine.