1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
horror, fantasy, magical, paranormal, hetero romance
So long Iwaku, after years of bouncing from chat room to chatroom to all the changes waay back from Sailor Moon Universe Days, etc... I think it's time I did the kersplits and just quietly bow out. I won't be missed, or noted of disappearance... Just know I enjoyed the two whole roleplays I was in for a long time, and now it's time I left here..... I have a sinking feeling my partner changed her name just to avoid me on this site, so whatever I did that was wrong I am sorry... I guess I'm just no good as a partner or a writer, so I'll just go back to writing for myself. Easier that way... I've got a lot of employment stuff to work on anyway, so I'm between jobs for a long time possibly and will need to focus on getting another job-- (Cane's is definitely wanting to take me back ! yay ! :D ) Anyway... I'm not a good rper in any case... I drive people away constantly, and no longer wish to be a blemish or smear on such a nice place like Iwaku :) Lots of you are good writers and rp'ers.. so have fun! Remember... Don't write stories... LIVE THEM! If you see me, it will only be to finish copying my two rp's and then poof- be gone like I wasn't ever here.. thanks guys! Love ya, no hard feels. :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
So, from what I read for your roleplays. You aren't a bad roleplayer, so don't give yourself that shit talk so openly about being a bad player, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggie
I appreciate your opinion, Saturnine! :) <3 I may just be going through an emo-cloud phase... they happen a lot. But I am going to try and keep working on my writing. Glad to meet you.

Reactions: Astrometry
Try not to leave because of an emo cloud, you are totally fine.

I think you need to expand your horizon on the people you role-play with. I've met a lot of petty adults. It sucks, but there are also amazing people on here who are willing to role-play with you and will accept the level you write at! Go check out the star connections to see who is looking for something. It just takes trial and error before you find some awesome, and solid partners. Trust me, I've been through too many to even count in the last 5 years of role-playing. However, if you need a break from here go ahead but don't think you won't be missed. Don't think you can't come back and regain what you've lost. You always can <3.

.-. Awww thanks guys <333 I guess I'm just worried I drove my only rp partner away because I was talking with her after she came back and then... something must have happened and she left again... I keep waiting patiently as I can... but I don't want to abandon or give up on our rp's if she comes back.. trouble is.. can't get ahold of her and I've been worried about her health a while now anyway.. Also people in my apartment complex keep passing away, people I've gone to my volunteer place for more than 15 years just dropped last week from heart attacks... :/ Kind of caught up in that dismal atmosphere too, then my schedule keeps changing.... I'll try to continue here, I do love this site still, :) lots of fun memories! I'm just taking one day at a time...

Hey Maggie. :) I've definitely been there; a few different times honestly. I fell into a depressive episode and just kind of vanished; I've just recently returned from that hiatus. I know what it's like to feel like nothing is working out the way it should. If stepping away is what you need to do to help yourself feel better, that's okay. Sometimes that's what you need and there's nothing wrong with that. But if you need to talk to someone, or anything like that, I'm always happy to be that person. <3