1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Time to say goodbye.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Phoenix's Wrath, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Well, it's been a pleasure. It really has. I've met quite a few good people here on Iwaku and have roleplayed with many great people. But I cannot stay here any longer. I've been feeling like this for weeks now, ever since the break up I've been getting more and more depressed, and a few things going on in real life I can't hurtle over like I thought I would. Normally, i am good at getting back up on my feet, and I can get on with my life. But I can't this time. I miss him so badly, and I am so angry at Katie for ever having done this.

But I don't have the spirit of a roleplayer anymore, I'm losing interest in many things I used to love to do. I have an unquenchable urge to leave, to run. And I guess that is what I am best at, because I can't stop myself from it anymore. it's the whole reason I am moving. I want Anna to have a better life without fear that Kate will return, or that she'll get picked on by anymore of the bullies in her school. And I also want to go to college.

Iwaku has helped me without knowing it, and it pains me to say that I'll be leaving and more then likely I will not return. When I move I will not have internet access, and I plan to keep it that way. I'll miss so many of you.

Parson for the discussions and how level headed he/she is, Drew for his support and kindness, Luvable lil monster for being a great friend; the list goes on.

But there are things in my life that I can't seem to get over, this time I have to face what I am running from. I will be checking in tomorrow to message a couple of friends, you can contact me at (an since I really don't care who sees my email address) is marcusdean737@yahoo.com.

Thank you, and know that you'll all be missed by me.
    Email/message me if you want to keep in contact.

2. Good luck, Phoenix! D:

3. Bravo.

Less romance drama bullshit; more roleplaying.

Iwaku prevails.

4. Good luck, Tonks! I hope things get back on track for you.

5. Wow Asmo, that was rude. Fuck off.