Time to Roleplay

C

creatiflux

Original poster
I'm looking for a one to one roleplay. I'm willing to try whatever you'd like to, I'm not especially picky.

I've always preferred to play a female, but I can play male if the need should arise. My posts can be anywhere from one paragraph to three or four, so I am willing to roleplay with whatever level would work for you. Please know that if you give me nothing to go on, I'm not going to give you the best reply in the world, nor do I expect any different from you.

So... Let me know! I'm up for anything.

Hey there! Do you RP Harry Potter? I have a late Marauder's Era plot I've been wanting to do.

If you know nothing about HP, I'm sorry for that explosion of geekiness.

Hi, I'm interested in roleplaying with you. I don't really have any ideas at the moment, but hopefully we can think of something.

Hey there! Do you RP Harry Potter? I have a late Marauder's Era plot I've been wanting to do.

If you know nothing about HP, I'm sorry for that explosion of geekiness.

I have read all the books :) I'm interested in what you have in mind. I don't have pm rights quite yet, so would you like an email?

Hi, I'm interested in roleplaying with you. I don't really have any ideas at the moment, but hopefully we can think of something.

I'm sure we can come up with something great!

So...I'm happy to play a male. If you want to do modern, then I will warn you that I don't do that terribly often, so I'm not always the best at being aggressive with the plot.

We can do something besides modern, but I may be a bit rusty. I can do fantasy, it's just been a while so it may take me a post or two to get back into full swing.

Which would you prefer? Or we could do a fusion, ie. supernatural creature attempts to fit in, gets found out...

Then it's settled. Would you prefer to be the human or 'creature'? And any preference as to what it would be?

I'd rather be the human. As for the creature, I don't really have a preference. Did you have something you'd like to play?

I'll have to think about it, I will get back to you shortly. How about setting? School? Uni? Work?

Uni would provide the most frequent form of interaction. They could run into each other in class, on the campus lawn, in a coffee shop, ect.

Sounds good to me. My character will be a phoenix, if you're alright with that.

That works for me. Is a thread roleplay alright with you?

Yep. If you get it started tonight, I can reply in the morning.

I'll send you a link when I finish posting.