1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Time to return.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by demonicfox, Mar 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well I had a short break due to university..well more like 3 months ish I suppose.I've been coming back here for the last week for roleplays within conversations with a few friends of mine I made back when I was more active upon here.
    So I thought that in order to meet new people to roleplay with I shall have to start going into public roleplay's rather than closed off one's with friends.

So hey guys,girls or abit of both.Names demonicfox, or just fox if you will and i like to roleplay fantasy creatures over other beings, like say human's or alien races.The main beings I roleplay are Kitsunes though.
    I'm up to most roleplay's, even though i mainly like to roleplay fantasy like creatures ,I can roleplay human's or aliens if it is wished upon me.

Well that's me in a nutshell within the roleplay world.

2. Welcome back! It's good to have you :3

I like your avatar. I know it isn't one, but it reminds me of a Ninetails gijinka and makes me happy :P

3. Why thank you :3

gijinka..see I only know what those are from a roleplay I found on here before I left here for a while.I'm glad it makes you happy :P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.