Time to find some friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aqacia

Original poster
Hello, i'm Aqa and i'm searching for some roleplay partners. I don't have many expectations or things that bug me so as long as you're open about what bothers you and not we will get on well. Before i get into pairings, plot ideas and general things that i'd like to roleplay here are a few things that i feel i need to address and a bit about me.

I feel more comfortable roleplaying with people around my age, i'm 16 at the moment and would prefer to roleplay with people around that age as i don't feel quite as intimidated. I'd like to be friends with my roleplay partners but it isn't necessary it's just a nice little thing.

A bit about me: I'm a girl and i can roleplay any gender. I'm really into unhealthy relationships and opposites attract kind of pairings with some exceptions. I can write up to 6 paragraphs but will keep it around the same length as your posts are unless i have a sudden inspiration but will not write loads unless you do as well. I don't mind threads or pms so that up to you. I am fine with any sexuality of the characters so just say what you'd be more comfortable with or would like to try. I don't have many limits when it comes to writing but if you do then please make me aware.

Okay now onto stuff i'd like to roleplay: <3 means that i really want to roleplay something- The bolded bit (in some pairings) is the role i'd prefer to have however i am totally open to doing the other role and it's just a preference.
Please pm me if your interested or post here.

Pairings:
Angel x Demon <3
Vampire x Werewolf <3
Vampire x Vampire
Shape shifter x human
Bad boy x Good girl <3
Criminal x Normal person <3
Runaway girl x Runaway boy <3
Elf x Vampire
Elf x Elf
Bully x Victim <3
Pokemon trainer x Rival (oc's only) <3
Imaginary friend x Person
Archer x Warrior
Enemy x Enemy <3
Shy person x Loud person <3
Competitive gamer x Play for fun gamer <3
Photographer x Artist
Musician x Artist
Game designer x Game designer
Actor x Singer <3

Fandoms:
Pokemon mystery dungeon (ocs only) <3
Madoka magica (ocs prefered) <3
Noragami <3
Harry potter (oc's only) <3

Other things:
Runaway teens <3
Hight school <3
Magical school

Love/hate relationships <3
Forced to work together on a project <3
Stuck in a rpg
Office workers
Roommates​

I'm open for the bad boy x good girl! I'll happily be the bad boy so yeah, PM me if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.