1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Time to find some friends

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Aqacia, Mar 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, i'm Aqa and i'm searching for some roleplay partners. I don't have many expectations or things that bug me so as long as you're open about what bothers you and not we will get on well. Before i get into pairings, plot ideas and general things that i'd like to roleplay here are a few things that i feel i need to address and a bit about me.

I feel more comfortable roleplaying with people around my age, i'm 16 at the moment and would prefer to roleplay with people around that age as i don't feel quite as intimidated. I'd like to be friends with my roleplay partners but it isn't necessary it's just a nice little thing.

A bit about me: I'm a girl and i can roleplay any gender. I'm really into unhealthy relationships and opposites attract kind of pairings with some exceptions. I can write up to 6 paragraphs but will keep it around the same length as your posts are unless i have a sudden inspiration but will not write loads unless you do as well. I don't mind threads or pms so that up to you. I am fine with any sexuality of the characters so just say what you'd be more comfortable with or would like to try. I don't have many limits when it comes to writing but if you do then please make me aware.

Okay now onto stuff i'd like to roleplay: <3 means that i really want to roleplay something- The bolded bit (in some pairings) is the role i'd prefer to have however i am totally open to doing the other role and it's just a preference.
    Please pm me if your interested or post here.

Pairings:
    Angel x Demon <3
    Vampire x Werewolf <3
    Vampire x Vampire
    Shape shifter x human
    Bad boy x Good girl <3
    Criminal x Normal person <3
    Runaway girl x Runaway boy <3
    Elf x Vampire
    Elf x Elf
    Bully x Victim <3
    Pokemon trainer x Rival (oc's only) <3
    Imaginary friend x Person
    Archer x Warrior
    Enemy x Enemy <3
    Shy person x Loud person <3
    Competitive gamer x Play for fun gamer <3
    Photographer x Artist
    Musician x Artist
    Game designer x Game designer
    Actor x Singer <3

Fandoms:
    Pokemon mystery dungeon (ocs only) <3
    Madoka magica (ocs prefered) <3
    Noragami <3
    Harry potter (oc's only) <3

Other things:
    Runaway teens <3
    Hight school <3
    Magical school

Love/hate relationships <3
    Forced to work together on a project <3
    Stuck in a rpg
    Office workers
    Roommates​

2. I'm open for the bad boy x good girl! I'll happily be the bad boy so yeah, PM me if you want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.