Time to Appreciate

@Tyche @BladeX
Thank you darlings for being so understanding and patient with me and my rl messy self. You guys are amazing writers and I love you both very much! *will forever plan on meeting u both irl* <3 xoxo

@Artorias
Thank you dude for coming back to rp with me after a million years. <3 I very much enjoy writing with ya, regardless of whether or not we are super slow to reply to each other- makes our days easier! x)

@Violet
Hon, I love you and your personality. Thank you for giving me someone to talk to. You have no idea how much it means to me when we chat, even if we can't rp rn because my real life is a mess. :)

@DarinValore
Darin come back you can blame it all on me I was wrong and I just can't write without you

Darin, I hope life isn't too crazy for you right now. I really enjoy writing with you and I'm still very much interested in our rp. Real life before rp bruh, hang in there, and keep shining! :3

@Kat you are one of my best friends, seriously I value our friendship so much. I love how fun and carefree and nonjudgemental you are. You always make my day honey. I love you to the moon and back kitty <3

• Love
Reactions: Pahn and junebug
This is late, but it's never too late to tell people how much you love and appreciate them, right? Right?! Well, who cares, I'll tell you all now and later and forever <3 So, buckle up, they may get lengthy despite not having a lot of people I am close to ;D

@SkittlesAndSpike
Of course, I have to start with you. It would be utterly ridiculous not to, you are my brother in blood and everything else lately. Before I start talking about your amazing roleplay skills and characters, I must get very sentimental about how much I love you. I know don't tell you that often, but I do, I just get sort of embarrassed saying it out loud a lot. Hehe, o///o. But you're my big brother, my oppa, my ni-chan. I always followed you and the boys around as a kid always thinking how cool you are and always wanting to be around you guys and wanting to do things for you guys. You were my heroes! You still area now you've upgraded from just "cool" to "awesome"! You always make me laugh, cheer me up when I'm down, encourage me and outright spoil me! Who could ask for a better brother! Ahh, this is making me blush and laugh in embarrassment? But following you is how I discovered roleplay, so obviously I have to include you. Not only do you make me happy and enthusiastic, but your characters and stories do too. I always look forward to talking to you each day and seeing you and your characters and rps. Love you bro!

@CrystalTears
Mwhahaha, Crystal, Crystal >:D there was no possible way for you to escape this. Just accept your fate and all my love if you'll be able to handle it. You don't have to write a response, just read. You are one of the greatest, possibly even the best, friends I made and kept on here! I remember when we first met on Berkeley, shy bean you only spoke to me because I made a mistake of taking your character's power xD Best mistake I ever made. We got along instantly, both being kpop/kdrama lovers and totally silly people! And your beyond amazing coding skills entinced me along with you yourself! I was determined to keep you and drag you along everywhere! The more I got to know you, the more I came to love you! You make me laugh a lot, and smile and feel all warm and fuzzy with your sweetness. I never get bored being around you and I never will! You are a superb roleplayer, with amazing characters each time I see them. I admit I sometimes get jealous when you talk to others more than me xD but im just being petty and possessive. Can you blame me when it's you? You are an awesome oppa and always will be <3

@neptune & @Violet
I can't possibly forget my girls! It's beautiful how roleplay brings awesome people together. Before I started talking to you, nep, I had always seen you around and thought you were an awesome roleplayed, but I was too intimidated by it to say anything. But when I invited you to my rp and we really started talking, it was so natural and fun! You are as cool as I thought you were! Violet didn't scare me as much at first xD I always saw her as chill and cool and funny. When she started talking to me I was so happy! Talking with you two always makes me happy, we make each other laugh too much not to. Not to mention, you two really cheered me up when I was feeling down about the sudden end of a friendship with mine. I'll never forget that and I'm always happy to cheer you two on and up all the time! You two ladies are classy, and love you for it!

@Greenie you've got a tone of mentions, but for a reason! Hmm, well by now you should already know how awesome and nice you are and even funny. So, I don't what to say but that you I always like talking and roleplaying with you. You make me feel welcomed wherever I go with you and you're always so helpful. You have an email that contains everything, all the secrets of the world are in there too, I'm sure. XD and I am super fond of your characters. Especially the foxies, Aki has captured my heart and I know it's only a short time before Ayame does too.

@Misguided†Ghost
Uhh, I couldn't leave you out either, no siree! You are also another one of my longest friends and partners. I mean we have a roleplay that has been going on forever! And hopefully will continue to do so! I'm glad you didn't quit on me or leave. You are so chill and loveable! Charming, kind, cool. The list goes on!

@winnie
Obv, you deserve one too! Talking with you and roleplaying with you has and always will be fun with me. And not to mention you are an aesthetic, coding, Photoshop genius! Seriously, how do you do it you magical fairy you?

@Justin
I bet you weren't expecting this were you? Hehe, dude, you're awesome, how could I not include you? You are yet another person I've known for a long time on here. Even if we aren't that close, yet, you have made me laugh countless times. I always look forward to any rp with you and your characters that never leave me bored.

Okayy, staff people next! I would never leave them out.
@Staff - Site Support @Staff - Maintenance @Staff - Community @Staff - Community @Staff - Security @Staff - Administrative
You people are heroes, you know that, right? Well, you should! Together we shall keep Iwaku safe and clean and the beautiful site we all know and love! And we don't do it for the money(cause thee is none xD) but for the love of Iwaku! You're superheroes! And if I am to be honest, before I became staff watching you guys on the site was strange to me xD you were like celestial beings to me at first, I was intimidated by your light. Then I realized you were people after that I realized you were superheroes! I hope I get to fly around with you people for a long time, and I know I'm not close to many of you yet but I hope to change that :D

Now I have to give special thanks to the staffies who I am not close with, but hope to be someday, because they left an interesting impression on me xD

@firejay1
I'm starting with you, you spider witch with a majestical voice. I like talking to you, and you always talk to me and make me feel welcomed! Even if you did steal a strand of my hair for who knows what spell ... I am also super excited to roleplay with you!

@Eru
Because firejay killed you countless times xD

@Shizuochan
I am pretty sure you already know how funny you are, but you always, always make me laugh. So much so , it became impossible for me to breathe at times. How could you do any wrong? Obviously, any trouble you make is actually @Greenie . Obviously.

@Applo You have an awesome voice. I still can't get over it. @Nemopedia you have an adorable voice. I just looove your accent.

@The Mood is Write you have over 40 roleplays, all that you enjoy. If that doesn't leave an impression, what does? I have to give you a hand, I am thoroughly impressed *claps*

@Pahn you called my voice, so now, I must call you cute. You're cute, adorable, cutie, puppy dog kitty cat cute, mini cinnamon apple pie cute, strawberry milkshake cute, baby crayons cute, rainbow-infused unicorn cute. Cute times a thousand, cute times infinity!

---

Holy moley, that was long. I still got cute names for Pahn too, but I'll leave it at that, cut it short before it gets too long. <3

tenor.gif

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan and MaryGold
@CrystalTears
Mwhahaha, Crystal, Crystal >:D there was no possible way for you to escape this. Just accept your fate and all my love if you'll be able yo handle it. You don't have to write response, just listen. You are one of the greatest, possibly even the best, friends I made and kept on here! I remember when we first met on Berkeley, shy bean you only spoke to me because I made a mistake of taking your character's power xD Best mistake I ever made. We got along instantly, both being kpop/kdrama lovers and totally silly people! And your beyond amazing coding skills entinced me along with you yourself! I was determined to keep you and drag you along everywhere! The more I got to know you, the more I came to love you! You make me laugh a lot, and smile and feel all warm and fuzzy with your sweetness. I never get bored being around you and I never will! You are a superb roleplayer, with amazing characters each time i see them. I admit I sometimes get jealous when you talk to others more than me xD but im just being petty and possesive. Can you blame me when it's you? You are an awesome oppa and always will be <3

*Escapes, dies, doesn't know what to do, completely dead, boiled alive, cannot.compute, what to do? I don't know, halp* X/////////////X

This is latexl, but it's never too late to tell people hownmuch you love and appreciate them, right? Right?! Well, who cares, I'll tell you all now and later and forever <3 So, buckle up, they may get lengthy despite not having a lot of people I am close to ;D

@SkittlesAndSpike
Of course, I have to start with you. It would be utterly ridiculous not to, you are my brother in blood and everything else lately. Before I start talking about your amazing roleplay skills and characters, I must get very sentimental about how much I love you. I know don't tell you that often, but I do, I just get sort of embarrassed saying it out loud a lot. Hehe o///o. But you're my big brother, my oppa, my ni-chan. I always followed you and the boys around as a kid always thinking how cool you are and always wanting to be around you guys and wanting to do things for you guys. You were my heroes! You still area now you've upgraded from just "cool" to "awesome"! You always make me laugh, cheer me up when I'm down, encourage me and out right spoil me! Who could ask for a better brother! Ahh, this is making me blush and laugh in embarrassment. But following you is how I discovered roleplay, so obviously I have to include you. Not only do you make me happy and enthusiastic, but your characters and stories do to. I always look forward to talking to you each day and seeing you and your characters and rps. Love you bro!

@CrystalTears
Mwhahaha, Crystal, Crystal >:D there was no possible way for you to escape this. Just accept your fate and all my love if you'll be able yo handle it. You don't have to write response, just listen. You are one of the greatest, possibly even the best, friends I made and kept on here! I remember when we first met on Berkeley, shy bean you only spoke to me because I made a mistake of taking your character's power xD Best mistake I ever made. We got along instantly, both being kpop/kdrama lovers and totally silly people! And your beyond amazing coding skills entinced me along with you yourself! I was determined to keep you and drag you along everywhere! The more I got to know you, the more I came to love you! You make me laugh a lot, and smile and feel all warm and fuzzy with your sweetness. I never get bored being around you and I never will! You are a superb roleplayer, with amazing characters each time i see them. I admit I sometimes get jealous when you talk to others more than me xD but im just being petty and possesive. Can you blame me when it's you? You are an awesome oppa and always will be <3

@neptune & @Violet
I can't possibly forget my girls! It's beautiful how roleplay brings awesome people together. Before I started talking to you, nep, I had always seen you around and thought you were an awesome roleplayed, but I was too intimidate by it to say anything. But when I invited you to my rp and we really started talking, it was so natural and fun! You are as cool as I thought you were! Violet didn't scare me as much at first xD I always saw her as chill and cool and funny. When she started talking to me I was so happy! Talking with you two always makes me happy, we make each other laugh too much not to. Not to mention, you two really cheered me up when I was feeling down about the sudden end of a friendship with mine. I'll never forget that and I'm always happy to cheer you two on and up all the time! You two ladies are classy, and love you for it!

@Greenie you've got a tone of mentions, but for a reason! Hmm, well by now you should already know how awesome and nice you are and even funny. So, I don't what to say but that you I always like talking and roleplaying with you. You make me feel welcomed wherever I go with you and you're always so helpful. You have an email that contains everything, all the secrets of the world are in there too, I'm sure. XD and I am super fond of your characters. Especially the foxies, Ski has captured my heart and I know it's only a short time before Ayame does too.

@Misguided†Ghost
Uhh, I couldn't leave you out either, no siree! You are also another one of my longest friends and partners. I mean we have a roleplay that has been going on forever! And hopefully will continue to do so! I'm glad you didn't quit on me or leave. You are so chill and loveable! Charming, kind, cool. The list goes on!

@winnie
Obv, you deserve one too! Talking with you and roleplaying with you has and always will be fun with me. And not to mention you are an aesthetic, coding, Photoshop genius! Seriously, how do you do it you magical fairy you?

@Justin
I bet you weren't expecting this were you? Hehe, dude, you're awesome, how could I not include you? You are yet another person I've known for a long time on here. Even if we aren't that close, yet, you have made me laugh countless times. I always look forward to any rp with you and your characters that nevernleave me bored.

Okayy, staff people next! I would never leave them out.
@Staff - Site Support @Staff - Maintenance @Staff - Community @Staff - Community @Staff - Security @Staff - Administrative
You people are heroes, you know that, right? Well, you should! Together we shall keep Iwaku safe and clean and the beautiful site we all know and love! And we don't do it for the money(cause thee is none xD) but for the love of Iwaku! You're superheroes! And if I am to be honest, before I became staff watching you guys on the site was strange to me xD you were like celestial beings to me at first, I was intimidated by your light. Then I realized you were people after that I realized you were superheroes! I hope I get to fly around with you people for a long time, and I know I'm not close to many of you yetz but I hoped to change that :D

Now I have to give special thanks to the staffies who I am not close with, but hope to be someday, because they left an interesting impression on me xD

@firejay1
I'm starting with you, you spider witch witch with a majestical voice. I like talking to you, and you always talk to me and make me feel welcomed! Even if you did steal a strand of my hair for who knows what spell ... I am also super excited to roleplay with you!

@Eru

@Shizuochan
I am pretty sure you already know how funny you are, but you always always make me laugh. So much so , it became impossible for me to breathe at times. How could you do any wrong? Obviously any trouble you make is actually @Greenie . Obviously.

@Applo You have an awesome voice. I still can't get over it. @Nemopedia you have an adorable voice. I just looove your accent.

@The Mood is Write you have over 40 roleplaysroleplays, all that you enjoy. If that doesn't leave an impression, what does? I have to give you a hand, I am thoroughly impressed *claps*

@Pahn you called my voice, so now, I must call you cute. You're cute, adorable, cutie, puppy dog kitty cat cute, mini cinnamon apple pie cute, strawberry milkshake cute, baby crayons cute, rainbow infused unicorn cute. Cute times a thousand, cute times infinity!

---

Holy moley, that was long. I still got cute names for Pahn too, but I'll leave it at that, cut it short before it gets too long. <3

tenor.gif
Aaaah i'm so honoured to be included in this list! mariiii you're definitely one of my closest friends on here and I love talking to you whether it's about our roleplays or even if it's merely procrastinating together xD i'm glad to know you! <3

• Love
Reactions: Kitti and MaryGold
@neptune & @Violet
I can't possibly forget my girls! It's beautiful how roleplay brings awesome people together. Before I started talking to you, nep, I had always seen you around and thought you were an awesome roleplayed, but I was too intimidated by it to say anything. But when I invited you to my rp and we really started talking, it was so natural and fun! You are as cool as I thought you were! Violet didn't scare me as much at first xD I always saw her as chill and cool and funny. When she started talking to me I was so happy! Talking with you two always makes me happy, we make each other laugh too much not to. Not to mention, you two really cheered me up when I was feeling down about the sudden end of a friendship with mine. I'll never forget that and I'm always happy to cheer you two on and up all the time! You two ladies are classy, and love you for it!
i'm not crying. you're crying. <3

Mary, you're so kind and sweet! Talking to you and getting to know you has been an awesome experience and I'm so happy to call you a friend. Our roleplays are so much fun and your endless creativity always inspires me. Thank you for being you and brightening my day :D

• Love
Reactions: Kitti and MaryGold
@firejay1
I'm starting with you, you spider witch with a majestical voice. I like talking to you, and you always talk to me and make me feel welcomed! Even if you did steal a strand of my hair for who knows what spell ... I am also super excited to roleplay with you!

@Eru

I'm definitely crying. With laughter. x'D

@MaryGold you're going to make this Heartless Tin Man shed a tear lol. No but I was not expecting that and wow. Thank you. My day is made now. And we will definitely have more time to get closer and for sure make u laugh as usual.

• Love
Reactions: MaryGold
(╯°□°)╯︵ ʎɐɾǝɹᴉɟ

(@MaryGold going forward, let me know how I can make an even better impression on you than the one this dumb spooder created. But, thank you, and glad to have you around! :D)
Give up, eru. I am the greatest impression of you. :v:

Felt the need to add more

@Turtle of Doom - Probably one of the person I find the coolest on Iwaku, and this was way before I even joined staff. I remember being super thrilled when I saw you too were also part of Altera Arcana. Also, I know we only collabed once, but honestly it was probably one of the easiest collabs I ever did. ^_^

@FieryCold @Peregrine - I don't know both of you as much as I want to, but since my switch over, I have to say that you guys are super helpful and definitely people I hold in high regard... I'm also going to add @Nemopedia here again XD I know I mentioned you previously but still, once again, thanks for being my go to :bsmile:

@MaryGold - I've known you for a while but mostly through Spec. I'm glad that we get along and I'm super happy for the roleplays we have together!

@CrystalTears - >:D <3 It's really strange that you've been around for a long time but we didn't chat much until a certain Mary's roleplay. Probably the best decision I've made this year. I can honestly say chatting and playing Minecraft with you and Spec the last few weeks has been a blast!

@MaryGold You should have heard me bragging to Bakih and Ayinde about your post about me xD I was so touched! I know I'm a sentimental sap :P and it goes without saying that you love me but its always nice to hear it in such an amazing way. Man, I remember when I still lived with mom and pops I used to tease and bully you a lot (just as much as I was nice to you if not more o.o) but it was only because I loved ya. Maybe its because we're so much alike in personality, tastes, and interest, but you were always the sister I spoiled, even when I did bully you! Even though I started Roleplaying before you, you were always inviting me to forums you were on and I would always flock to them, just to Roleplay with my little sister (and make sure her friends were on the up-and-up >.>). I can confide in you about really...anything, even the things that make me feel all weird and wide-eyed, and you make me feel better about myself. In fact, ever since I moved out I've been telling you pretty much every little thing xD even the stuff I am normally nervous to share with others. It makes me pleased that you're always so quick to hug me when I show up to visit as well! We ca I'm ever grateful to have you as my sister and spoiling you is one of my top priorities! You said I'm your hero and I hope I can continue to be that till the day I die <3

@CrystalTears Where do I begin? When Mary first invited me to her Roleplay I was honestly expecting a quiet discord chat and to feel out of place maybe? I was in a really weird place at the time, I was sick and feeling a little lonely even though I wasn't (thanks Green-Nee <33) and riddled with negative emotions all over the place. I honestly didn't think I'd be doing much chatting at all! But I was surprised by how quick and easy it was for me to grow to like you! Our conversations flowed so naturally, I wouldn't even realize we switched topics sometimes xD and it was always fun when you were on. Next thing I know I found myself looking forward to chatting with you. Something about you just makes it so easy to talk to you, and I even opened up to you about things the first time we VC'd! You're a cool cat and I'm happy to have you as a friend! But you should really listen to your Jiminy more ;D I know de way

@firejay1 you're cool xD I tell Greenie from time to time how welcome you made me feel when I first joined the Forest. Thank you for that!

@RJS You're cool too xD you also were pretty welcoming and Minecrafting with you is a blast. I'll find a way to kill you eventually you S.O.B.

Last edited:
WARNING!

There will be cheese, cringe and a lot more in the following content! Please grab your complimentary bucket, and enjoy the show! But, you have been warned! Second warning, this was written on my phone, spelling errors, grammar stuff and autocorrect might been good/bad, so. . . yeah xD

@Luxii
There was no way I was NOT starting this post about you xD You have been with me since 2014, you have (somehow) struggled with me since I had ABSOLUTELY no backbone, nor friends xD I know you don't like a lot of compliments because you and I both get shy and end up burning on the inside, but please take some from me, just this once? I'll keep it brief! xD You are the best noona ever, and I mean it when I say you are my role model in many aspects <3 Thank you for listening to all my complaints, to me crying over stupid stuff, to stand up for me when I couldn't do it myself, praising me when I did good, scolding when I did bad and overall just watching over me <3 I know you are not as active here as you were before, but I thought I should let everyone know just how amazing you are ^o^ (This was brief, right? I'm blushing a little bit, just from writing this and I am only on the first person, oh boy. . .)

@Justin
YES, YOU! You are the second one xD I know, I know. . . You want to be number one and blah blah blah, but deal with it xD <3 No, in all honesty, you are also one of my oldest friends here on Iwaku <3 Which I am very grateful for! Even if you are conceited enough as it is and know how amazing you are, let me give your ego a tiny bit of a boost today :P I just want to thank you for holding out with me and being friends with me for so long <3 I know I have had a few non-proud disappearing acts now and then, and that my confidence is so crippling low even YOU think I should man up xD I won't make any promises, but maybe I will try to steal some of your confidence! Maybe! (Then again, stealing is bad.) Anyway, stay awesome and thank you for all the great memories, I am looking forward to making even more! :D

@Navuso
Hehehehehe! You know, it feels great to get my stalker ahead of time xD Usually, I am not quick enough to get you by surprise, but hopefully, this will >:3 I just gotta share that you are amazing, you are a great friend and amazing writer and I have so much fun just talking to you xD You are also the most patient person ever *looks at posts I need to write for you* and not to mention so kind <3 (And your amazing drawing skills) Also, your stalking skills surprise me, because you are so fast xD Whether it be my profile picture, my testing thread or somthing else, you are always there xD <3 Anyways, thank you for being friends with me and writing back to me, pretty much every day, it makes me happy to know you are there for me! <3

@Black_Sheep
Oh yes, I got to write to you too xD If anything, I appreciate your patient over EVERYTHING because DEAR GOD you got some ^x^; *looks at post I also owe* but on top of that, you are such a great person to talk to <3 I will admit, we had a long talking pause because of my mistake, but I am happy we are back at chattering again, because I definitely missed it! And your surprise compliments never cease to amaze me X///////X You keep being awesome and amazing and overall sweet, especially when it comes to your drawing skills, while I will have my stickmen army ready over here xD

@SkittlesAndSpike
HERRP! I had to write about you too xD I mean, you wrote about me so there was no way there was not one coming in return xD First off, I guess I should say "you're welcome" for the whole Discord part, even though I don't think I did much xD In all honesty, I am very shy and sometimes tend to hide, but I guess I felt very secure with Mary around xD <3 Plus! You are awesome! Amazing and kind! (And evil too, but I am meant to appreciate here xD) and I know you are my Jiminy Cricket with. . . "good" advice xD Though, to be a bit more serious. Even if I am older than you, I have come to think of you as a big brother, which means a lot to me because I grew up as a lonely child, so I really appreciate getting to know you. I think it is one of the best things so far in 2018, and it is going to be hard to beat it ^^! Thank you, for choosing me to be your friend, even though I am both awkward and shy and weird xD

@MaryGold
The little sister! xD Man, we got to know each other WAY back when Berkley was a thing (which you actually reminded me of) and then we didn't talk for a while :X I am SOOOOOOO happy we are back to chatting away because I forgot how fun it is to be with you! Not only are you sweet, kind, but funny and very strong! We might be spleenless together, but I definitely feel as if you got more bite than me if it comes to it, I got something to learn from you there! *starts taking notes* and I am suuuuuuuuper excited to keep talking to you, because talking to you has become one of the favorite highlights of my day xD <3 Of course, it is you and a bunch of people, but I think it is important to know you are a part of them! :D

@Greenie
I know you said you were "tame" but considering how long this already is, I am going all in xD Okay, so here is a confession I haven't made. . . I adored you for a LOOOOOONG time xD I first notice you as staff and I thought you seemed so cool and sweet, but (some people can attest to this xD) I was too shy to contact you, so I sort of just admired you from afar xD Actually, a big part of me sending in my application for staff, was because I thought (to my silly self) that it would be cool to be like you, you know, red and staff and stuff (though you were Community back then xD). Obviously, my shyness didnt really help when I actually DID become staff (SURPRISE!) and I ended up sort of ghosting my way through stuff, because I am very good at being invisible xD (I am blushing so hard at this, this is so embarrassing, god, help me xD) But then you ended up joining Mary's RP and I was INTIMIDATED xD I was so scared I wouldn't be good enough and stuff (God, confessing too much here X_X) and then you almost left, but I am so glad you ended up staying, because I got to know you better and have so much fun with you! It is not just over Minecraft, but also on Discord. You have become my "noona" or "older sister" (or "ahjumma" if I feel for being a bit naughty >:3)

@firejay1, @Pahn & @Nemopedia
I am sure this naughty trio wasn't expecting to be here, but guess what. . . You are! xD I wish I knew you guys a little bit better so I could go on and on about how amazing you guys are, but judging from all the previous posts here, you guys probably already know xD I can always publicly shame you guys for teasing me into oblivion and back (but the fiance enjoys it at the very least =/////=) but I think I will overall thank you guys instead xD Even if you are teasing me so much that I become red, I do feel like it is easier to talk with you guys than when I was just reading the messages in the corner, hiding because I am a shy bean (I am blushing again, I just finished blushing >//////<) so I am no longer admiring you guys from afar. You guys are like the three older sisters that are all naughty and bullies in nature, but you can't help, but to like all three anyway <3 I am not thanking you guys for teasing me, so don't get any ideas, but I am thanking you guys for forcing me out of my comfortable corner where I tend to hide ^////^

@Shizuochan
I have to tag you! I don't know you all that well, which is a shame, but I am going to thank you ahead of time for getting that darned bully Shizuochan that will have blonde hair and a broken face! xD No, in reality, I want to thank you for making me laugh and when I first joined VC with all of the staff members, you made it a lot easier for me to talk, so thank you a lot for that, since-- (the recurring theme in all of this xD) I am shy, even though your comments on my voice were. . . interesting scrumptious (EDIT: Shiz thought this was way better) xD

@Applo
First off, your amazing voice xD I absolutely appreciate that xD Second! Thank you (even though I lost my liver <-<) for taking the heat off me when the hungry vultures were looking for easy prey and they landed on me X///////X More people I don't know too well, but I want to get to know better. . . Oh, and thank you for killing Spekkun so many times in Minecraft, it was hilarious and earned a good laugh from me xD <3 (Sorry about your roof Greenie ^^;)

@Eru & @Joan
Am I going to put up a memorial for you too, like Mary did? xD Nah, I will be good xD You two are among people I want to get to know better, which I seriously should get to know better too :X Thanks for the good laughs you guys have given me though, especially since I got to tease the snek a little bit with help from firejay xD <3 Now, don't bop too many sneks and don't end up being snek soup for the spooder!

There are more people I want to mention and thank (especially staff people) but I think I will end up repeating myself even more than I already have xD So, to all of you people who know me, but didn't get your name here, do not worry! I love you guys too! <3 I also want to know a lot a lot of you better, and I am too shy to reach out and admit this out loud to you ^^; But hey! If you actually managed to get all the way here, to the bottom of the cheese, then. . . Um. . . A hug from me? And some snuggles, of course some snuggles! :D <3

Now that I have offcially made myself blush more than ANYONE mentioned in this thread have, I am going to cool myself down with some ice cream and stop embarrassing myself, sorry for anyone who needed more than one bucket. . . the sap in here is. . . real xD

Last edited:
WARNING!

@MaryGold
The little sister! xD Man, we got to know each other WAY back when Berkley was a thing (which you actually reminded me of) and then we didn't talk for a while :X I am SOOOOOOO happy we are back to chatting away because I forgot how fun it is to be with you! Not only are you sweet, kind, but funny and very strong! We might be spleenless together, but I definitely feel as if you got more bite than me if it comes to it, I got something to learn from you there! *starts taking notes* and I am suuuuuuuuper excited to keep talking to you, because talking to you has become one of the favorite highlights of my day xD <3 Of course, it is you and a bunch of people, but I think it is important to know you are a part of them! :D

Argh, I didn't know this is what you meant by posting. You guys just keep taking me by surprise ₍₍ (ง Ŏ౪Ŏ)ว ⁾⁾I'm trying to figure out whether I should die or curl into a ball. I'm stuck in limbo here.

WARNING!

@SkittlesAndSpike
HERRP! I had to write about you too xD I mean, you wrote about me so there was no way there was not one coming in return xD First off, I guess I should say "you're welcome" for the whole Discord part, even though I don't think I did much xD In all honesty, I am very shy and sometimes tend to hide, but I guess I felt very secure with Mary around xD <3 Plus! You are awesome! Amazing and kind! (And evil too, but I am meant to appreciate here xD) and I know you are my Jiminy Cricket with. . . "good" advice xD Though, to be a bit more serious. Even if I am older than you, I have come to think of you as a big brother, which means a lot to me because I grew up as a lonely child, so I really appreciate getting to know you. I think it is one of the best things so far in 2018, and it is going to be hard to beat it ^^! Thank you, for choosing me to be your friend, even though I am both awkward and shy and weird xD

@Greenie
I know you said you were "tame" but considering how long this already is, I am going all in xD Okay, so here is a confession I haven't made. . . I adored you for a LOOOOOONG time xD I first notice you as staff and I thought you seemed so cool and sweet, but (some people can attest to this xD) I was too shy to contact you, so I sort of just admired you from afar xD Actually, a big part of me sending in my application for staff, was because I thought (to my silly self) that it would be cool to be like you, you know, red and staff and stuff (though you were Community back then xD). Obviously, my shyness didnt really help when I actually DID become staff (SURPRISE!) and I ended up sort of ghosting my way through stuff, because I am very good at being invisible xD (I am blushing so hard at this, this is so embarrassing, god, help me xD) But then you ended up joining Mary's RP and I was INTIMIDATED xD I was so scared I wouldn't be good enough and stuff (God, confessing too much here X_X) and then you almost left, but I am so glad you ended up staying, because I got to know you better and have so much fun with you! It is not just over Minecraft, but also on Discord. You have become my "noona" or "older sister" (or "ahjumma" if I feel for being a bit naughty >:3)

Look at this, I bring people together! I AM TAKING CREDIT, hehe.

@CrystalTears ewww I don't cry but you're gonna make me cry lol. And yes I would have preferred to be number one but I guess since you're Soo sweet I'll be number two this one time lol. And you can Soo borrow not steal some of my confidence just be careful how much you borrow rofl.

@Lusterine
:DDD Luster! Lusterino! RUSTLER! (and other luster related names I have called you.) You're awesome, like a bag of trail mix that is mostly M&M's so it's the best bag of trail mix. Like a cookie tin that actually has cookies in it, instead of damnable sewing supplies. Like a dollar you find in your pocket after taking your clothes out of the dryer! Like a new Sims 4 expansion! Like a discord bot that actually does what I asked it to do! I appreciate the fuck out of you. :D​

giphy.gif

@Justin
Brotheerrrrrrr!!!
giphy.gif

(an accurate depiction of our relationship, I think. :D )
You are appreciated! Maybe not by me, but by somebody probably. Just kidding! I've known you since! I dunno, I think my first year on the site and you have always been super nice! You've helped me with codes, so that I could beautify my posts! You've broadened my social circle by like...A LOT of people! If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be friends with some peeps!

@CrystalTears
My favorite trash can! CRYSTAL METH! You're the greatest, the shiniest, the most sedimentary!

@Leucothea
너 고맙다. (I hope that came out right. >_>)
tenor.gif

@Nahellion
So I was gonna make a pun, but since this is an appreciation post I won't. That wood be very innapropriate.
...I'm sorry. But I love you so much! I appreciate the heck outta you more than a hot pocket! And not that kinda hot pocket.

@Akashi
:D Ninjas. I appreciate them and you, the king of popping up when nobody knew you were even online. :]]] I also appreciate you introducing me to that Princess Mononoke remix, that I listen to on the regular. :D

@Rose305
Even though you clog my arteries with your buttery goodness, I appreciate you. :DD I Love Yoo. You are UnOrdinary. :]]]

@darkflames13
Code Lord. I bask in your presence. Thank you for letting me use your beautiful code. :>​

CnxJyTPWcAIo7fv.jpg

Weeeeeeeell, this is interesting. Got tagged into this so...might as well get involved. It won't be as creative, which sucks because I'm a writer! A WRITER! Oh well, let's get started with this

@Lusterine
248653384005212.png

I can remember this as if it was just yesterday. You PMing me and asking me if I wanted to pair up your character Rhett, with mine, Kazuo. It was a pairing that we tried too many times in different plots. A Fluff piece from where they originally came from to an almost comical, and cute fantasy story that might as well remind some of Fushigi Yugi.

But this is more than just a roleplayer. We are good friends at Discord who each have seen us at the best of times, and worst of times. Someone who understood me more than anyone at school could've had. A reason why I was such a loner for the longest time because of my mental disability. A supportive friend who is not afraid to kick my butt once in awhile if needed (i.e: finding a pattern with my characters that makes me cringe still to this day). Some days, I wished you were in my school as it would've made my college days a lot more bearable than it was before.

So thank you.

@Justin
0802d6f070a7fa9a3c29e09f61d20dcd.jpg

Dear lord where do I start?

I have always said that if I met you in high school, you would've been in my Death book. Thank god we met when I was more mature. As Lusterine, I met you in the same RP where we made each other laugh. It's as if we are twins when it comes to humor. But I know I can always trust you for more personal things (no matter how sassy you can get xD)

Although we get very competitive [in CAH], I'm glad I met you too (I am just imagining you reading this and saying 'damn straight', rofl).

@Akashi
50147cb1642a936930214570887b77ce.jpg

You're that sneaky son of a bitch that likes to come and go. It's not a bad thing, it just amuses me xD.

We met at the same RP I met Justin, and Lusterine at. Honestly, that RP is where I met most of the people I interact with today, lol.

You are probably one of the best Co-Gms I had, always asking questions and making sure everything gets straightened out. But you do that not just in RPs, but in life too. And I appreciate that. Of course, you're very funny too and I love hanging out with people with good sense of humor.

@Cosmic Penguin
e8c150acc073989be155f80e741a553e.jpg

....Yeah. This is how I and MunMun (her discord name) communicate on a daily. We like to pitter-patter on each other like chipmunks xD. And yes, she is more than aware her pun marathon gave her the punishment of being muted. But hey, sense of humor goes a long way for all of us xD. (I'm terrible at puns so Imma not try that).

I actually don't remember where we met (remind me please ^_^'), but honestly, glad we did. Whether it be laughing at my dumb spelling mistakes to the fact I refused to sacrifice my v****a. Yeah, this is how bad I and Munmun get xD.

But you're a good friend, and glad that we met :)

@CrystalTears
9c2fd5d154db0a94c432ef46a08daf7a.jpg

Honestly, I don't remember where I met you either (like MunMun), but still glad I met you too! And I know I like to tease you so many times (with the Alabama Hotpocket), but I like to say it's ok to tease me too (Like my 'Haiku' in CAH). But you're so sweet and I can always go to you for advice so I don't look like a Kardashian bitch xD.

Even though I will never know what you look like (I imagine you looking like that Julia Chow from JustKiddingNews), I am happy to have you as a friend.

@DarkiusHeavenstein
4b4a44c7f3cc84514d6a105d370df1f7.jpg

The friend who I have to yell at multiple times, "GO TO BED!", You are one of my favorite roleplayers although the roleplays we've been in together keep dying at the beginning ;_;. You are fun to talk to and I can't wait to roleplay with you anytime. I can always trust you as well to help me when it comes to roleplays and make sure they make sense. You make me laugh as well, and a laugh always makes the day better.

@Leucothea
b88f964ea20d07b161da3b6c61da4ea0.jpg

Wow...our friendship is like a yandere's wet dream. How the hell did that happen?! Oh well, too late. We're friends! YAY! XD

We met on the same RP as Luster, Justin, and Akashi. I know sometimes you're not on discord but you're a joy to be around too. I know we had our disagreements from time to time (Whether it be Rp or Real life stuff), but I appreciate you regardless. I just want to let you know that ^_^

@Cosmic Penguin @Nahellion omg. U guys and Mun (Cosmic) that gif is Soo us rofl. And Nahele Yah you damn straight. I love u guys a lot and since I was tagged a lot and feel Iwaku Famous rofl I'm gonna make one tomorrow. But Soo many ppl to tag gotta think since I don't do feelings that well rofl.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster