Time to Appreciate

asjhdfgkjslkfjdlshjg

@Joan
Love you too, you noodle. <.<
Honestly you're the best thing I could ever have hoped for, a wonderfully sweet and caring person, and a huge dork to boot. I still feel like I am not quite worthy of such a girl as you, but every day helps to bring us closer. Let's keep on keeping on, shall we? c:

@Luma
Thanks for being my RP (and miscellaneous activity :p) buddy for... two? Three? Years. Things are beginning to change in my life, it's true, but I hope that we'll continue to keep good memories of the times we've had together, and maybe write again for roleplays in the future.

@RJS @The_J
Gonna lump y'all together for this one. :p Thanks for the story that is BtNS, and for being the kick to get me onto Iwaku.

@Cyan
You are a fleeting specimen to quantize, aren't you? :P
Thank you for knocking around in Discord chat from time to time with me and everyone else. You help to light the place up!

@Kagayours
Beetle fren! You've been a great friend to me since nearly the time I signed onto one of your RPs (was it Omnibus?) and, as I might have said before, you were a huge inspiration for me to join Iwaku Staff near the beginning of last year, which has been a growing experience and a chance to get out of my shell. I hope life starts treating you with more kindness in this Lenten season!

@firejay1
Okay, so I'm not exactly sure how close you'd call us, but I think I'd be happy to call you a small sort of confidante. ^^ Thanks for being around to talk to! You're much more level-headed than I can be at times. XD

@Pahn (and, if I remember correctly) @The Mood is Write?
Thanks for helping to settle that fresh batch of interns in, all the way back in February-ish. I think a few might have stuck... :P
And also for being such great Community peeps to start to work with. That goes for you too @Greenie, even though you switched departments! ^^

@Shizuochan
Honestly what would we do without you, our comic relief. I don't know. I think somebody else might have to go mad.
sears the values of Moral Uprightness onto a coal
Take this and call me in the morning.

@Staff - Administrative
Thank y'all for making Iwaku a completely enjoyable place to be!

(and if i missed anyone just bop me for it i don't mind)

@Bears – You know you're awesome, bab. You also know you're the first person I say good morning to everyday, even before my boyfriend (because forget him, I have roleplay partners). Franchesca and Wolfie make my day every day and I'm SO IN LOVE WITH THEM. Alas, you already know this, probably because I tell you this every day, usually multiple times. Usually, every time you post, for that matter. I'm super glad you're back. (: I can't wait for all of our future roleplay endeavors. I look forward to our daily chats, and I find myself staying up late just to hang out, EVEN THOUGH I KNOW I WON'T STAY UP LATE ENOUGH TO SEE A POST. You're awesome. Keep being dad. You're basically like a younger twin of myself. God, why are we such bitches? <3

@Shizuochan – You fulfilled my every dream of a Witcher roleplay. Sorry I sometimes suck, but you're A++.

@Greenie – You've been so friendly and helpful since I've joined staff. I really appreciate the times you've taken to help answer my questions, and help participate in my anything I've run—threads, events, etc.! You're always such an amazing team player and I think so, so highly of you.

@Elle Joyner – Girl, we've been roleplaying together for a heck of a long time and I know we've collectively roleplayed well over one million words. That's pretty amazing! I've loved all of our amazing roleplay adventures, past and present, and I look forward to many more in the future. After all, you have tons of characters still claimed and I can't wait to use 'em all. :P You're an awesome friend, even though I'm a little--lot--crazy. <3

@alaska – We don't talk as much anymore, but I still think you're such an amazing writer and human being. I've been watching your roleplays recently, and I'm still so impressed with your imagination, creativity, and kindness. Keep rocking, you awesome human being, you.

@firejay1 – Hello, Firejay. JK. Please don't skin me alive. I appreciate you taking a chance on me with the NCP. You're pretty cool. You get +10 cool points for liking Spirit, too. Good luck with all of your university things, friend! I know you'll do great. Oh, and I appreciate you and all of that stuff.

@jared555 – You always make my day, especially when you send me horse videos. I like you. You keep doing you, champ. A++ for coolness.

@Wooseog Ryu – Our roleplay is super slow (mostly because of me, tbh), but I love Dean and Dahlia. More than that, your writing style and creativity is super off the charts! :D Thanks for being my partner in Snow!

@Kimberlyn – Hope you do better soon! I think you're awesome and once you're back at it, I can't wait to revisit our Hogwarts roleplay. :D

EDIT: Oh yea, and all you other people. You're cool, too.

Alright. I'm terrible at expressing intimacy and I know I literally just returned a few weeks ago but if @Shizuochan can do it so can I because I'm clearly superior in every facet except for my crippling fear of commitment!

ANYWAYS.

@Shizuochan - Hi Shiz! I was definitely joking about being clearly superior--there are some areas where you got me beat. Discord banter, staying on Iwaku consistently for more than a few months, writing. Seriously, when I first met you I was like 'wow what the fuck is this guy's writing' and when we roleplay again very soon I know that's exactly how I'll feel once more.

You're such a fucking dork but you're one of the best writers I've met and I can't help but love every single thing you make. Our lost trio might never completely find its way again but you and @Tyrannosaurus Rekt both were the first and thus the doorway to me meeting so many wonderful people. Thank you. Also, you suck.

@Nav - It's hard to believe that Lesser started on January 25th. In less than a month I have come to cherish you and that roleplay so damned much it hurts me, like nearly on a physical level at times, and while we were friendly before I'm so glad that I can speak to you now without filter. WE'RE SO SIMILAR ITS INSANE but fuck it, bad bitches don't apologize. I'm not afraid to tell you that you are among the best writers I know and every single post you make pushes me to get just a little bit better. It's part of the addiction to Lesser, really... that and like literally everything else. Here's to us, here's to Franchseca and Wolfie, and here's to all of the tear jerking roleplays of ours to come!

@Elle Joyner, @Effervescent, @CloudyBlueDay, @Red Thunder, @Doctor Jax, @rissa,

Alright everybody I can't lie, when I first started joining y'all in a bunch of different, fancy group roleplays I was so nervous. Everything seemed a little beyond me and I was worried that I'd get left in the dust. I'm glad to say that I didn't (at least until my life/aforementioned commitment issues demanded that I needed a break) and that I've found a comfortable and quiet little place in the group. I know I talk to a few of you a lot more than the others but believe me when I say I'm a shy bitch appreciative of you all. Thank you all for giving me validation in the form of compliments and I stress that you do not refrain from continuing.

@rissa - I love you. I love you and will always be around to support you. Our friendship literally came out of nowhere, I'm pretty sure I messaged you one afternoon about a relationship between characters, and next thing I knew it was morning and we were sending pictures of the finest of dudes and telling each other about our lives. You're a little messy but then again so am I and I think that's the reason why we grew so close, so fast. WHEN I COME BACK TO FLORIDA WE ARE GETTING PIZZA HUT DAMN IT.

@Elle Joyner - You are the only person and I mean the only person (both over the internet and in real life) where I make the conscious effort to not curse as much. I do it because you're such a great friend and a hardworking GM who I can't help but respect. I WAS SO NERVOUS WHEN I JOINED FF I THINK BACK TO IT NOW AND CAN'T HELP BUT LAUGH. I love your writing and I love writing with you! We always have such fun roleplays and you are like my daily fix for fluff.

@CloudyBlueDay - OKAY girl it took me forever to finally up and message you but I'm glad that I did. Up until that point I always thought of you as like... the only other bluestar who kinda intimidated my ass lmao... but as soon as we started talking I was shocked by how easy it was to speak with you. You say LMAO just as much as me and I thank you for that. You told me when I came back that you didn't realize how much you needed me until I left and it was the sweetest thing. I may or may not have shed a single manly tear.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dipper @Joan @Kimberlyn @Starlighter @~\The Talentless/~ @BlueFlameNikku @Princess Poisoned Rose

I can't believe Age of the Sith has gone on for over a year now!We've all put so much time into it that I love you guys like you're my second family. And Dipper you and Star are welcome for my prodding into forcing Thrice and Ophelia to spend some together, I can't wait to throw up the Vraenor OOC after this because you guys are insanely awesome when it comes to plotting and reinforcing existing ideas. From just starting out to seeing some of you become full staff has been a crazy year as we try to survive everything I throw our way.

@Kitti @Akashi @Bears - A great group of friends, although we haven't done much recently.

Also a large thanks to the @Staff and@Everyone on Iwaku for making the site as awesome as it is. I wish I had the time to give personalized messages for everyone here but I don't have the time. In the meantime, just know that you're all absolutely awesome and I can't wait to see where the future takes us!

@Nav you touched my heart. I'm grateful for you being my only partner on here! Even if we are slow repliers on occasion, I still love our story. I can't wait for D&D to discover how perfect they are for each other ;P

• Love
Reactions: Pahn and Nav
Okay dweebs, it has come down to this. Aaaand it turned out to be too long, but I couldn't leave people out I HAD IMPORTANT THINGS TO SAY so here goes, prepare for the sap.

I have a lot of people I want to thank on this site, some of whom aren't really active here, so I'm not going to tag them, but if they manage to see it, Touch of Insanity, Redblood, ze_kraken, and the cast of Hoggy, you guys have taught me so much, given me stability and confidence, and made me fall in love with Iwaku, among other things.

The same is true for the people I'm going to address below, and I wanted to add a note that when I first came to Iwaku I was new to RPing. I was dealing with depression and self-esteem issues. I was terrified to show my writing to other people, defensive and antsy about talking about my religion and politics, and struggling in school. Other factors in my life have shaped me, including a couple of really good IRL friends I can't thank here, my supportive family, and the crazy environment of the school I went to, but I would definitely say Iwaku helped me grow more comfortable with myself, more calm and mature (I hope), and a little kinder. There are a lot of people I used to talk to that I don't anymore, a lot of people I don't know as well as I should like to, and a number I've recently reconnected with, but I cannot say enough how much all of you have changed me and helped me just by accepting me for who I am, encouraging me when I was down, and forgiving me for my failures. It means a great deal to me that you guys feel comfortable with me, in turn.

Now down to specific people I guess.

This is probably going to seem super DUMB, but to start off, @Diana @Astaroth @Kitti @Jorick: As a collective, thanks for giving me a chance. You all know I started on staff as one of those CV's that you literally mass-recruited because you were desperate for people to help keep the site functioning, and somehow after that I got promoted to staff, but I didn't do diddly squat for about two months because honestly I was not suited for maintenance at all. x'D So, even if it was just because you needed the people at the time or I slipped through the cracks as a slacker because everything was hectic back then, thanks for keeping me around and then moving me to community and giving me a chance to actually be useful. Staff has been a huge part of my life and the community there has been a big part of the shaping-me thing I mentioned in the earlier paragraph. I have also met a lot of really great friends and writers there, and none of this would've happened if you'd kicked me from staff when you rearranged the system.

More specifically, Diana - Thanks for being such a cuddly, grumpy owlmom. You're hilarious and adorable and a fantastic writer I have a great deal of respect for particularly in terms of your nuanced and relatable characters (never gonna love Julian, though, I refuse.)

Jorick - You act grumpy and dumb, but you're actually a really encouraging, nice guy, and even though we're not that close, I can tell you're also a very loyal friend. I respect both your (secretly humble) maturity and your writing skill, because damn you you have that, too. It was your dumb shenanigans that actually made me comfortable with staff to begin with, so thanks for that, too.

Kitti - Thanks for putting up with my psychotic behavior with the NCP. xD I know I was at times, difficult, emotional, and a poor communicator, and I'm really sorry for all the times I threw decisions into action without properly consulting you first and going crazy on you. Thanks also for being kind through it all. I've also enjoyed actually talking to you about games or the future and am happy to have gotten to know you as a person a little better.

Star - Over the past year, you've become a really good friend to me and I hope you feel the same. You've been there for me when I needed to freak out at somebody over my lingering high school problems, even as you were dealing with your own issues. I wish I could help you more (AND FEED YOU FOREVER), and it's been fun watching Supernatural together and talking to you about the dumbest, randomest stuff. Thanks for setting me straight when I needed it, but also encouraging me in my endeavors and seeing whatever potential you thought I may have. xD I both hate and love you for all the Silent Pines feels and cliffhangers, and dammit finish the story someday and play with me more.

Oh man, this is already too long, fuuuuudge and crackers it's gonna have to go in a spoiler.

@The Mood is Write - You've been my support in ways I have trouble describing. You've dealt with so much of my salt and stress over the NCP and other things, and you're a wonderful, lewd, evil, beautiful woman I look up to in some respects. Thanks so much for making the NCP possible as it is now and putting up with my freakouts and being there when I need to talk.

@Nav - These people are all being dumb and calling me level-headed, when that's really you. You took on the NCP after I decided to drop it on you very graciously. I deeply respect your work ethic and your humor and wit (AND DON'T FORGET YOU PROMISED TO TEACH ME HOW TO RIDE A HORSE). I can't think of a better person to have left it to (I have no doubt you improved on it after I left). It's also really nice to have a science senpai, you awesome, strong, no-nonsense human bean.

@rissa - LUV U RISSA. You're wonderful and hilarious and the best sort of spitfyre. You are also a great artist and a hard worker, and I want to give you lots and lots of hugs and puzzles and rocks and things. (Srsly, one day we have to go mudding and catching frogs and eating gator with star)

@Nemopedia - I've already said before I was happy to have reconnected with you on staff, and it's true! You're funny and clever and mature and serious and I can't say enough good things about you (and I'll never stop squeeing at you about Miraculous Ladybug and Haikyuu and KHR which we are totally gonna fix and Hoggy GARANICE OTP).

@Pahn - It's weird to say this when you're older than me, but I've seen you grow a lot during our time as staff together, and I actually love that about you. I'm glad I helped when you were super stressed out over some things, and I'm also glad to be able to call you my friend for so many reasons.

@Greenie and @Joan - You're both super special in your own ways, but THIS IS ALREADY TOO LONG AS IT IS, so I'm gonna say to you both that you're such bright sparks of light. I love both you gals and you give me hope with your optimism (and general sparkliness). You guys are fun, of course, and I've been encouraged by your interest as I've written godder, but you're also both so good as people, and it warms my heart.

@Turtle of Doom - You've been quieter lately, (AND I MISS YOU) but I do love to talk to you. Also I've been having so much fun with our RP, and I hope it's been rocking fun for you, too!

@Eru - Ew. Nerd. xD I'll always be okay if you wanna talk and I do consider you a good buddy, even if you are DUMB.

@Elle Joyner - You're somewhat of an inspiration to me as a community staff member as a staff momma and dedicated hard worker. I look forward to working with you more. :D

@Applo, @Starlighter, @Xnijmai, @Seiji, @Shizuochan, @CrystalTears. I don't know you guys nearly as well as I'd like, but I have enjoyed getting to know you and speak with you. Applo thank you for being there for me when I was stressed, and Seiji it's been fun talking to you about LotR and the Olympics and nonsense. Shiz, LET'S BE TIGHT BUDDIES HENCEFORTH (:P), and Starlighter you're a total sweetie. Maimai, thanks for being almost an older brother sort, and Crystal SPEAK KOREAN WITH MEH. xD

@Greenie

It's funny that we were both on the good ol' Melting Pot Tavern, and even though we'd taken notice of each other's Roleplays we never actually interacted until WAY later. Fast Foward and now you're pretty much my best friend, definitely my favorite RP partner and for sure my number one confidant. I don't think there's anyone else I enjoy talking to as much as you. You're like...the best cheerleader and Nee-San a Specugami (or anyone for that matter) can ask for. There are a lot of times I question myself and my abilities and you've helped me to get over those insecurities. You've given me awesome advice and when I'm feeling down, you're there to help lift my spirits. It's my pleasure to be there for you when you need me, always. Thank you for being there for me :D and for being my friend Green-Nee!

Omg @Nav thank you so much! You're such a wonderful and lovely person, and it means a lot hearing that from you! I really miss talking to you all the time, but I never wanna bother you on discord so I just quietly send you all the love. :P I hope we can write together soon as well, you're such a kind and talented writer, and you make me so much better than I really am. Heck, I only did Nano even and somehow managed it because of you. You deserve all the best, because you are the best <3

@Shizuochan because you're a dumb idiot I mean because you're exactly the type of goofy I like, and I feel like I can never say anything wrong when chatting with you. You're just a cool cat and super easy to get along with. Plus, you're genuinely a great writer. I like ya.

@Jakers You're a lovely person with a great sense of humor, and you even made me give the whole lovey-dovey romance aspects of rping a shot even though I've sworn that off a long time ago, that is one heckin' accomplishment! You're really nice and I like goofing off with you. #TIAMARIA4LYFE

@rissa We haven't nearly rp'd enough tbh but I've always liked you a ton, be it here on iwaku or elsewhere, and you're so fucking great, both as a person as well as a roleplayer that you always make me wanna try my hardest and make me overly critical. Not that it' your fault, you're super chill, I'm just a self-conscious mess who wants to impress one of the coolest cats! (that rhymed, hehehe) You also make me wanna get out and find new rps, 'cause you're so fearlessly social while nobody even knows I exist xD ALSOOO you're super excitable, which I love, because I usually feel silly getting hyped but when you do it with me it feels less awkward and I 'preciate ya!

@Alibaba & @Dao Ma because I love all the old somethingSTRANGE peeps (I think Bonny is on here, too, but I don't know the username D: and CTF etc aren't here, I think?), and even though we haven't rpd in a while I will forever approach roleplays the way I do because of your great work when it comes to creating lore and how to design threads. <3

LOL MINE'S GONNA BE SMOL. IT's gonna be smol.

@Yatagarasu

We've known each other for a few years now and I can honestly say I appreciate your company. You're totes adorable and you're one of the few shining lights in my life. I KNOW I'M AN ASS AND DON'T REALLY START CONVOS MYSELF BUT YOU STILL COME TO ME FROM TIME TO TIME AND I APPRECIATE THAT A LOT. I LOVE YOU >0<

tenor.gif

@BlackCain

We've been roleplaying for almost a full year now and I can honestly say you're one of the best I've ever had the pleasure of playing with. You're extremely patient (somehow LOL) and god I'm so glad you don't just SHUT ME DOWN when I'm gone for a long time. You're a blessing, my friend.

tumblr_mxre7hEX4h1sc1kfto1_500.gif

@Staff of Iwaku
First of all, this is the best roleplay site I've ever come across. I absolutely love the setup here, and the super friendly, home-y atmosphere is beyond ideal. I just... I JUST LOVE THIS PLACE OKAY.

latest

Awww aren't you an adorable human being let's continue to be friends :3

Still one of my favourite roleplayers rn

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: A Crow and Pahn
@Staff
All of you. You're all lovely little cupcakes. The hard work that you all put into the site helps make everything else possible. There's no way one person could keep all the sections neat and tidy, help out with all the questions, etc. You're all important.

@Diana You're such a lovely owlmamma. Thank you for all you have done, do, and all the times you helped keep me sane(ish).

@AceSorcerer Thanks for giving me the scoop on shiny roleplays you see. Even if I'm too bogged down at the time to join one, it's still appreciated :D

@Grumpy You're cool. Thanks for always being a swell dude even though you try to hide it with nihilism and trash memes.

@Wolk Thank you for reminding everyone how manly and terrifying I am, lest they forget.

@The Mood is Write You were the first person I plucked up the courage to ask for a 1x1 when I decided to dive back into RP. You've been a lovely partner since and were a great choice for friendly and flexible partners.

@Greenie Thank you for always being so positive and kind everywhere. You're a ray of sunshine everywhere you go (or should I say a bucket of rainbows?).

@jared555 Thanks for helping me wander back. Maybe. All this admin business is also technically your fault though, HRMM.

I could spend all day thanking people and there are so many of you who are so great and shiny. Thanks everyone for being here and roleplaying and for chatting and making the community so wonderful.

Oh heh, didn't expect to make it onto this list, let alone twice. Damn.

Well, guess I'd better start off with @The_J - were it not for you I would never have started roleplaying in the first place, even if Parahumans did fall apart faster than a celebrity marriage. Besides, I need an outlet for my sick and twisted sense of humour.

Next up, and I don't even know if they're still all that active here, is @Asuras . Sentence still ranks as one of my favourite RPs I've ever been in - the setting was amazing, the pacing and storyline were intriguing and it inspired me in terms of what I've gone on to do in some of my forays into GMing on another site.

@Luma and @Eru for being a pair of derps who stuck with me the whole way through my very bleak and grim RP, even though I put your characters through emotional hell. Eru especially for always having the teleport to the void ready when J and I get out of hand on the MC voice chat.

@Joan I've not known you for too long, but whether it's been derping on Minecraft, getting salty on Salem, or even just being able to grumble and moan about my recent problems. It's been a lot of fun thus far, and long may it continue.

Plus everyone who's been in an RP I've found myself in (too many to name) - it's been a lot of fun, and I'm sure I'll bump into you all again.

Aw, @Anguissette you're so sweet. I'm always giggling at your sly little remarks and I admire your vivacity for roleplay relations.

@Villains Your worlds have brought me great delight and your smutty mouth has left me speechless a few times. I can't commend you enough for your responsible nature as a GM/DM while remaining playful and approachable. I can't wait to actually interact ic with you.

@DinoFeather You are a wonderful birb with such a kind heart. I am forever falling for your characters and I hope to create some wonderful IC and OOC memories with you.

@Joan We don't really know each other, but I hope to! You're very creative and I enjoy your posts.

@IntrusivePenDesperateSword I adore your CYOA posts. You seem like a very innovative and friendly person, I'd love to get to know you better.

@/TellSpice Crew : I love you and I honestly get through of some of my more difficult days through the support of your easy companionship and distracting tangents.

Last edited by a moderator:
MY CHEESY HOME FRIES

@CloudyBlueDay
@Doctor Jax
@Effervescent
@Elle Joyner
@Red Thunder
@Toogee!

First off, I just want to thank y'all for always being a constant positive in my life. Jeez. How many years has it been now? *squints*

I feel like we've all been through ups and downs together, even some loopty-loops, but we're still here, and we're still together! I can't thank y'all enough for everything you've done - individually and as a group - and if ya can't tell, I consider you all very good friends. Let's keep roleplaying until we're all old and grey and Cloudy has to keep us in line in the retirement home.

(P.S. Thank you for putting up with me and my slower than molasses ass. I love all y'all.)

EFFIE
You brought all of us together by being the greatest GM I've ever played under, and for that, I can never thank you enough. You inspire me every day to be a better GM and a better person at that! You and Elle always know how to calm me down and crack me up when I need it, and damn have I needed it lately. Thank you. You're a trove of knowledge and if you ever get tired of my incessant questions, lemme know! xD You're a great artist, but an even greater friend.

ELLE
Mom eyes. >_>

You're probably the best mother I've ever encountered and you're such a wonderful person. (You also made some gorgeous babies, like hot damn those genetics!) It's crazy, really, to think about how much I've seen them grow in the time we've known each other. You've always taken care of us as a group, and you've always been there for me when I needed to rant, spit some salt, or even talk about faith. I'm sorry that you have to constantly remind me that I am a good writer, (and that I'm so slow Dx) but those words of encouragement really do go a long way. <3

GOOB
Where the fuck do I begin? You're the youngest of our group and yet there isn't a day that goes by that you remind me to just chill and take what life throws at ya with a grain of salt. I've seen you grow and evolve in the time that I've known you -- and shit, I still remember that first message I sent you back on the HELL SITE we spawned from -- and it's been such a rewarding process. Sometimes you can annoy the fuck out of me, but I'm sure that feeling is mutual, cause damn I know I'm a handful. LOL. But seriously, in ways you're almost like a little sister to me. I'm so proud of who you're becoming and I hope we're still writing together in another five years. Ten years. Twenty years. BITCH YOU AIN'T LEAVIN' ME. ESP WHEN WONDERTRIO GOES BIG AIGHT??

Speaking of which, I'm incredibly honored to be apart of the development of Never Normal. You've done such a good job, Goob, like I know I tell you 'you got this' often enough, but seriously, you're doing so well! Between school and other obligations, you still make the time to whip out GM posts, brainstorm new arcs and ideas for current RPs, and you're continually finding ways to better yourself and your RP baby. It's a humbling experience and I'm incredibly blessed to be apart of it. (And I'm a lil more than proud to see just how far you've come. 8))

I love our babies. I'll probably still be screeching about them when I'm grey and senile. So get ready.

JAX
Dr. Mrs. Google, amirite? NO, JK. But seriously, you're probably the smartest person I've ever had the pleasure of knowing and calling a friend! I'm not sure if I've ever told you, but you wouldn't believe how much your writing inspires me to become better and more concise. You have a way with words that's just indescribable. (*points at Jack and Marnie*) On a different note, you're extremely easy to talk to and I love when you and Red start getting punny. I mean, nah..jk...I hate the puns… xD

But seriously, Jax, you're one of the best writers I've ever written with, one of the chillest, down-to-earth, and just… fucking awesome people I've ever met. Let's go buy a couple hundred acres and start building our own compound, yeah?? BRING THE ROOSTERS.

RED
I still think about Gaby and Draulin. I'm sorry I had to end our 1x1, Red, just know that my love for the concept has never faded. ANYWAYS, MR. BEST DAD, YOU'RE DA BEST. (Except, c r y s t a l.) Seriously though Red, you've always been there for us! Your damn puns always keep us rolling (er, groaning) and you're always there for a prayer or a word of encouragement.

TOOG
We don't get to talk as often as I'd like. Damn you, timezones! But despite that, you're a gem whenever I do get to see ya in the server. Thank you for bringing such enjoyable characters to the table! Btw, that prologue in the last round of posting of FF was beautifully crafted, Toog!

THE ORIGINALS

@Dao Ma
@Alibaba
@alaska
@Kathairein

Did y'all know you were the first few people I ever really met on RPN? We've gone through long periods where we didn't/couldn't communicate, but we always seem to fall back into place with each other! Thank you all for being there for me when I've needed it. <3

@Dao Ma
Thank you for everything you've done and being the great, supportive, and funny person I've come to know! And for DOM, of course, cause my soul-boner for DOMINATION will never cease to exist. We don't talk nearly as much as I'd like, but things are a bit rough right now, and I'm hoping tides change soon so I can return to Invictus and a semi-normal online social life.

@Alibaba
Girl, I love ya to pieces. You've always been a coding (and graphics) inspiration to me! The way you see things and bring them to life is just… breathtaking. Every roleplay you've created has been well thought out, conceptually and aesthetically, and they always make ya step back and go hot damn! You've always been supportive as hell and such a good friend and I can't thank you enough for being there for me, be it a rant, salty spit, or a coding question!

@alaska
I still remember that pokemon rp you created back on RPN. The map(s) you created for the region are still mind blowing for some reason. xD BUT LOL. YES. WE NEED TO RP MORE, GIRL. And talk more! We don't talk as often as we did for awhile there, but life gets in the way sometimes, and just knowing you're there if I need ya is comfort enough.

@Kathairein
Thank you for being such a sweetheart. We rarely get to talk nowadays, I miss you! RL always comes first for us both, however, and I know how busy your schedule has always been. I hope you get some more free time here soon! Whenever we used to talk you were always a bright spot in my sea of dim negativity, and I never realized how much I needed that. Thank you for leaving such a shiny impression on me. <3

THE LOST TRIO

@Bears
@Shizuochan
@Tyrannosaurus Rekt

You guys were the first few people I got tight with outside of my homefries and fellow staff members. You guys have a great dynamic and though it was a bit intimidating at first, (y'all were so damn close) the dynamic y'all shared drew me in instead of repelling me away. You're all so very distinct and separate and yet y'all mesh so well. Thank you for giving lil ol me a chance and becoming a few of my favorite people on this planet.

BEAR
I love you. I really fucking love you. We became closer than I ever imagined we could and I'm so blessed that you entered my life when you did. (PIZZA HUT CANNOT COME ANY FASTER, I SWEAR TO GOD.) Man, I remember that night. I'M STILL SO SORRY, OMFG. LOL. I'm glad you took the time to center yourself though, before coming back to us even stronger than before. You were missed dearly because of the impact you made in so many people's lives. You're the best, man, and I'm so happy that you're back in not only my life, but everyone elses. Whenever we talk you always seem to get me to think a lil brighter, a lil bit more refined… Idk. Just thinking about you brings a smile to my face.

I love ya bubs. And I'm glad you're back. (hep)

SHIZ
Do I love you? Do I hate you? The world wILL NEVER KNOW.

I hate that you're such a great writer.
I hate that you're such a funny person.
I hate that you can sing Single Ladies better than Beyonce.
I hate that you have such great concepts and yet seem to execute them even better.
I hate that you're the fuckin b e s t.
I hate that you're actually a really sweet broski underneath all that troll armor.
I hate that you always know when something's up, and know exactly how to help me get over it.
I hate that you're such a troll.
I hate that you're such a chill, relaxed, and fun person to speak with.
I hate you.

(Jk, I love all of these things.)

REKT
I miss you and I hope everything is well. You're one of the most supportive people I've ever met in my life and I can't thank you enough for that. Believe it or not, it's helped me become a better and more supportive person in my day-to-day. You're incredibly intelligent and down-to-earth, and just one of the sweetest people ever. You deserve the world darlin, and I hope you go out there and snatch it!

RONAAN'S REALM GANG

@CloudyBlueDay
@Dismas
@Doctor Jax
@Effervescent
@Elle Joyner
@Radio Jelly
@Red Thunder
@Shizuochan

(& @Bear @Tyrannosaurus Rekt @Ner0 | As well as @Greenie @Anguissette @Joan)

I'm probably one of the worst GM's on the planet, but holy hell did I luck out with you guys! Your patience is amazing and I seriously cannot thank you all enough for waiting on me. All of your characters are so engaging and have impacted the coming scenes more than you probably think! Roleplaying is a collaborative effort, and if I didn't have you guys and those who still continue to show support and interest, I wouldn't have been able to bring RoNaan's Realm to life. Thank you for being such shiny people. <3

MY STAFFIE FAMILY

I may not talk to some of y'all, but know that I appreciate everything that you do to help keep Iwaku running smoothly and without too many hiccups. Without this site I wouldn't have such a safe, comfortable, and homey place to write with all my friends, including many of you!

@Diana
Thank you for leaving Iwaku in such capable hands. And thank you for co-creating such a beautiful YA-verse. I know I'm not very far in SP, but I love everything I've read so far. THANK YOU OWLMUM.

@Astaroth
DITTO FOR SP. AND THOSE REWRITES. AND BEING A SOUTHERN BASTARD LIKE ME. YEET.

On a serious note, you've always been there for me and I really appreciate that. Some things may even seem insignificant, now that I think about it, but your words have left an incredible impact on me and I can't thank you enough for always being there when I need to vent or screech about things. Sometimes we're on such the same wavelength that it's unnerving. #slytherdortwins

Also thank you for choosing such a beautiful color… Twice, now that I think about it. 8)

@Pahn
BITCHIN FOR DAYS. WEEKS. MONTHS. YEARS. I love ya girl! You're always there for me, ya know? I love knowing that I can just message you and you'll be there to reply with support and care. That honestly means the world to me. You were the first staffie I really got to know, and you definitely helped show me the ropes and help integrate me into the staffing fold.

@Tarieles
<3 <3 <3 Thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for always knowing when I need to vent and sometimes pushing me to speak. Sorry I haven't been as social as I normally am as of late, but I hope you know you can always shoot me a DM or two and I'll reply as soon as I can. I love you. I love speaking with you and ranting or hyping about characters and roleplays!

@firejay1
Somehow you always know when something's up and I can't tell you how important some of our conversations have been to me. I can't thank you enough for coming to me when you feel like something is wrong, it means a lot more than you probably know. One day we'll start our asian inspired mythos rp!

@Greenie
Thank you for always being such a positive influence on not only the site as a whole, but to everyone around you. It may seem kinda silly, but it can be really impactful. I don't know how many bad days I've had that have been brightened by your genuine cheerfulness. NEVER CHANGE. STAY SHINY.

@Kitti
The shiniest? Yeah, definitely the shiniest.

@Nemopedia
You really helped me develop a "voice" for drafting here on Iwaku, and I can't thank you enough for how influential you were during your time as lead. Sometimes it felt like I was wandering about in the dark, especially as I was sick the first few months I became an intern, but you held out a guiding hand and never led me astray. SO THANK YOU. (Fierypedia best ship HEHEHE)

@darkflames13
We don't talk nearly as much as I'd like to, but when we do I always have a blast. Your knowledge of coding is such a damn inspiration and thank you for always taking the time to explain things!

@Jorick
Are you dead? I hope not. Cause you're pretty damn cool.

@Nav
Thank you foxy lady, for always bein' you! Whenever you're back in Ocala hit me up! I'll be sure to make the oh, idk, hour or so drive to horse country? :p

@HerziQuerzi
Thank you for your injection of chaos wherever you go. You're also another one of those great writers! Thanks for being a part of the Never Normal universe and hopefully, when I get my shit together, I can coerce you to join RoNaan's Realm.

@Starlighter
Thanks for bein' so fuckin shiny.

@Kimberlyn
GET IN THE CLOSET.

I LOVE ALL Y'ALL BASTARDS

@Seiji
Thanks for always putting a smile on my face bubs. 8)

@Ner0
You're a punk but ily.

@Ashvina
I know you probably haven't been on the site in about a year, but I love you girl, and I hope you're doing well. <3

ok. fine. too many people in tagged me in this for me not to respond.

@Effervescent
oh holy lord, the divine entity that brought forth my roleplay spirit. if it were not for you, for tdw, and for all the others, i likely would have dropped off the face of the earth. the roleplaying earth. you very frankly intimidated me to bajeezus up until recently when i mustered up the courage to start actually talking to you 1x1 -- but i always respected you, and have learned a lot from you. i hope those fish in the sea treat you fairly, you deserve it.

@Elle Joyner
my actual internet mother? ?? ? plotting with you recently has been a BLAST and you dang well put me in my place when i needed it lol. though you are most likely my mum you are so in it with the current trends, like wow i really appreciate you trying to learn from me too??? thats wild. yall treat me with a lot of respect and it means a lot to me. anyway FISH AND LIL 4ev. and PARKOTA FOR E VER. AND JACOB ROSIE SOON 2 BE. never stop posting at the speed of light even though we hate you for it

@rissa
binch!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate you LMAO jk jk. serious never normal prob wouldnt exist w/o you. my cheesiest of homefries. mason and crow started it all and i aint neva gonna let it end. i will always wait patiently for you my friendo. your writing, as you slave over every word of it with dedication i can never reciprocate, is so wonderful. your coding PROPELS my WOOOORLDS. WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT YOU

@Doctor Jax
SCIENCER!!! i know everyones already said it and i wont play overkill. you smart as hell but you're no text book, you a good read friendo who has Interest in Subjects and just that alone's got me shook. i love asking you questions about anythin, throwing my homework on you or even some roleplay possibilities. you always got the answers. you're!!! adorable!!! and you and teejaay are even cuter. SCIENCE ON FRIENDO. you will succeed!!!!

@Red Thunder
my frickin. internet. dad. your puns RUIN ME. THEY RUIN ME YOU BASTARD. but MAN as much as i hate you for it yous a good dude. teachin me life lessons. fueling me with cute child pics. you go man. wee woo wee woo. sorry idk what to say ily???????????

@Toogee
my mystery man. your few words are always that of gold. may the world treat you well

@Bears
bicth!!!!! BITCH!! I AM SO SORRY WE DONT TALK MORE BUT I AM SO GLAD YOU/'RE BACK. FUCKING TIMEZONES. anyway dude i didnt realize how much the hell i would miss you till you were gone and then when you came BACK and then AHG!! im so excited for our neon demons and i really hope we can finish that up and start em soon -- it aint fair im going to sleep as soon as you wakin up :\\\\\ but we'll make this work. ily!!!

and now..
my NEVER NormAl CrEw
@Joan @Eru @Sairento @HerziQuerzi @Shizuochan @Radio Jelly @Doctor Jax @Red Thunder @Elle Joyner @rissa

thank you for making never normal a thing! thank you for being dedicated as i hit some bumps in the road! i am learning as a gm and yall are very forgiving with my mistakes and i appreciate it. your dedication to me and your characters means a lot to me and i hope it means as much to you too!! but i think i know it does CC: and im honored to have created something yall enjoy so much!! with your help i landed that subforum and plan to create so much more content for yall. stopfeedingmyegolmao. anyway. ily!!! thanks for making my fantasy a reality on the internet

joan - my gold star player, catches every detail, makes my lil allusions feel worth it. 10/10
eru - silent boy. your time to shine will come. we appreciate u
sai - fueled by spite. a good trait. mmhm.
radio - you write novels for posts and i like to get cozy to read them. good shit
special shoutout to shiz and herzi you FUCKERS. edit: ok that was a rude way to end off, anyway i actually appreciate yall a lot too. your sense of humor actually gets me goin but you're smart enough to know when it's getting too far and i appreciate that even more then your jokes. strangely, i respect you two more then i should. also i see you as the same person. am i wrong? probably not.

Last edited:

; u ; You guys are too sweet. I'm all beamin' over here. And you all tell me I'm smart, I guess I have to believe you. Enough of y'all did this that I think another one couldn't hurt.

THE HOME CREW

@Effervescent
I really didn't know what I was going to get into whenever I joined Penance in the Veil on the Site Which We Shall Not Name. It's kind of crazy to think that writing with you, Elle, and Sean over three years ago got me into this absolutely amazing group of people. Immediately, you were one of the few writers there that I liked. I was a little intimidated to be honest - and Sean didn't help, mind you - when I decided to join Seed of Life as a monk orc. I was so nervous! I don't know why! Probably because the concept I had in mind was so outlandish. But like you do with every single character I've come up with - no matter how weird, no matter how unorthodox (*cough* Tam *cough*) - you always rolled with it and made every interaction fun playing them. God, you're so organized! I don't know how you do it! I'm trying to run one RP, and you're running three or four! Combined with the fact that you're just a great friend who's always willing to lend an ear or some time (not to mention scream over Star Wars...or make-up... or whatever the latest crock of news came out, oh so salty about some things), I've had my most fun roleplaying in years just by being a part of Ascenders and your server.

@Elle Joyner
Where the heck do I begin? Penance was where you and I started too, and it was just amazing fun to roleplay with you (Marnabella 4eva). I'm so glad that we got to revive our characters from that RP. You've always been such a strong character writer, and I guess I can forgive your love of fluff :P. From the very outset, you were so welcoming and I immediately felt like a part of the group. You have that kind of nature to you - welcoming, inviting, and so incredibly warm (you've managed to even melt the ice off of T.J., so kudos to you!). You, Effie, Red, and rissa are some of my (very few) adult friends, and it's awesome to be able to talk about the struggles of trying to be an adult. And you also have bomb recipes (elle's cooking channel is a godsend). It's never a dull day when I get to hear the latest about Joey and Charlotte, and it's still weird to me that I have known you longer than Charlotte's been ALIVE. Mindboggling! Hopefully that trend continues!

@Red Thunder
Oh my home fry cheesy skillet biscuit. I don't know what I'd do without you. Because I have yet to find anyone who likes Lovecraftian horror more, or writes it better, than you. Esoterica is my baby, but you are the one bottle-feeding it at 2 AM (it helps that you have a lot of practice :P). Your characters and your own writing skills serve to impress me with how much you're able to pack so much depth into a quiet (or in Ana's case, extremely driven) character. You're always open to hearing what's going on with me and T.J. especially, and I know you've always got my back. And causing the group pain by punning is just hilariously good fun. It's a shame we don't live closer (because table top RPG night would totally be a thing). I GUESS I can overlook all the Ninalexander memes. :P

@rissa
Aaaaaaah! I can't even start to say how much you brighten my day! You come at everything with enthusiasm! Make-up! Guns! Dogs! Movies! You're such a blast to be around, and I love that about you! We need that compound, girl, and I'm gonna build it. Stocked with every single thing a person could want in a zombie apocalypse. But seriously, you're extremely impressive as an RPer, too, just by the sheer level of detail, writing style, and panache you put into all the things that you create. You've built this strange, wonderful, breathing world with RoNaan, and I want to see it explode it something gorgeous (and I want Skaya and Bells to have a moment to be the Best Bros ). Don't ever stop, you beautiful, beautiful human being.

@CloudyBlueDay
You are insanely talented. I mean that very seriously. I've lived the life you're in, and the fact you can juggle everything and still have friends as WELL as RP is pretty darn impressive. I still have to listen to that film score you posted because hot dang. On top of that, your writing is so much fun, vibrant and full of color. There's never a dull moment where you happen to be, and it's great to get the perspective of A Young Person (tm) (I've aged out by now). You're by far one of the most mature people I've met who's your age, and I can assure you, that whatever you decide to put your mind to, you'll get it done somehow. You're a lot better and smarter than you think. Also - JANG JANG JANG *pounds fists on table*. Never hesitate to ask me about homework/college crap, I friggin' love that stuff.

@Toogee
I'm sad that I haven't gotten to see more of you! Your writing as Uther is always very grabbing (such an honorable man! someone to aspire to!) and when I see you, you're hilarious! I'm hoping that this collab with Erigor the Obnoxious and Uther and Aladria will be a lot of fun, and maybe we can get to know each other better.

ASCENDER BABIES

@Starlighter
You are so talented. I have never read a character I wanted to hate so much, but can't really because it's so finely written. Saren is a special breed, and you've gotten that across real well in the way you write her. She is every inch the spoiled noble, and her interactions with other people are just fun to read, especially where Bella is concerned. Marnie will have words for her, don't worry! You yourself are such a sweet person in comparison, and it makes me wonder where you find all that salt to sprinkle into her!

@Shizuochan
ilu babe. But no seriously, you trashposting troll, you're the best. Not only do you write phenomenally well (I almost read all of your NaNoWriMo entry in one night, and that takes doing on my part) but you're wonderfully organized, got a good head on your shoulders, and know exactly how to press the right buttons. Abrecan is the lemon squeeze on the salmon of Eudicia, and I'm excited to see Whisper in CoT because it's just... it's so good man. So good. I'm always excited to see what you wrote for the latest debauchery-laden character you've thrown our way, and you're just fun, even if you won't accept any of my hugs.

@Bears
I'm so sad that I have never gotten to actually RP with you closely. Everything I see you in is amazing, and it was a riot having you in the NN server. I'm glad that you're back (those life obligations are a real kick in the teeth) and maybe I can finally get a chance to finagle a character your way.... or something...

ESOTERICA - MY BABY

@Pahn
I know that you said that this is your first group roleplay in a while, and let me tell you, you're doing great. I love the way you work with the world I made, and you are meshing very nicely with the whole group, both OOC and IC. You're such a sweet person, and I see why so many people do 1x1s with you! You're easy to work with, a pleasure to be around, and a great addition overall!

@Red Thunder
Shoo, go away, you already got to have your ego stroked. (jk ilu Red)

@Anguissette
You've only just started with us, but I'm glad to say that you have really went above and beyond in making Kannika! You've really done your research, and I was extremely tickled to have her in the group. You definitely know your character writing. Not to mention, you sharing what you did for Valentine's Day had me lighting a fire under a certain husband! I want a motor cycle ride to a beach! (Granted I got a new stove and dryer - I guess that's romantic enough.)

@Necrowmancer
Flannery has really tickled me with how catty and calculating she is. There's something about those kinds of people that makes them fun to play, especially in something like this where everyone seems to be out for their own. You did an excellent job. It helps that she's from my (now) home state of WV. :P

@Jack Robinson
I can already tell so much of our dark humor is going to come from Roland and his half-drunken escapades. I'm really interested to see how this will play out with him waving around a gun (and hitting his mark, no doubt) while continually chugging away in the Siamese rainforest. He's already a ton of fun to read, and that razor tongue is something to behold.

@Kuno
Patrick is a gem. I'm in love with his whole personality and history, the way he comports himself, and the fact that he is so incredibly, sweetly moral (in his own way - English aside, who can blame him). There's a real thoughtfulness to him that I appreciate. You take a lot of time to go through all the details of other people's posts, a wonderful thing in an RP like this. Also I'm just enjoying shooting the breeze with you (this goes for all of you, actually!).

MY ACTUAL REAL BABY

@tee-dot-jay-dot
You're such an evil little man.
I'm kidding. I love you with all the affection my tiny Asian heart can contain.
Who would have known that a dumb, stupid, extremely badly written FMA RP would've started an 8-year-long romance and a nearly 1-year-old marriage? Who would have figured that two people from across the country would've stuck it out through family problems, travel problems, college, and financial hardship? I'm proud of us. And I'm proud of that fact that we are still here.
I mean, does it help that you're a really good writer? Well, duh, I wouldn't have married you if you weren't :P. Okay, I kid. What really gets me though is the fact that - underneath all that pitch black humor and the need to pick on those you love dearly- you're extremely compassionate, extremely caring, and so involved in everything that I do, so much that you even stuck your toe in the water and decided to join me here. It's been a wild ride, and it isn't over yet.

Blegh, I guess I'll take the time to say my thank-yous too. I shouldn't have too many. And don't judge me, non-included people >_> I swear I'm not a habitual rp deserter

TO MY LONG-SUFFERING RP PARTNERS

@MaryGold
What can I say? You've literally sat through a month of me stalling and dragging my feet on our rp, and yet you still haven't dumped me. Now if that's not love, I don't know what it is. Don't worry babes, we'll get our Thoth/Cora love going soon. Cora is just too cute and well-written to go to waste, y'know?

@Karo
Another person I've burned. Thanks for being incredibly patient with me throughout the whole rp planning process. Thanks for not shanking me for posting on other threads and not working on our rp ;D. And I absolutely LOVE when I get my partner's input on the rp scheme, so I definitely appreciate that from you. Looking forward to rping with you :) xoxo

@moffnat
Ah yes, the last person on my killing spree. Just kidding :) or am I Thanks for the opportunity to finallllllly do a 1950s era rp! I've always wanted to do one, so I of course jumped on it when I saw your partner request thread. I've had fun chatting with you and planning this thing out, and I can't wait for this show to go on the road. Here's to political affairs! *raises glass*

@malina
mykilllistisgettinglonger
A good Skyrim rp is hard to come by, and you happened to serve one up just as I was looking. I absolutely adored the interactions between our characters, hostile though they were--from my character entirely lol. You were very patient with me and ridiculously considerate; I think at one point I took a month to respond?? And you were just like "it's all good, bro". Chillest person ever. I hope to we get to do another rp together soon (and this time I won't fall off the grid haha).

@CalamitousNag
Omg, bae. Your writing takes me out everytime. You make me want to actually start reading more books so I can compete xD. But no seriously, you are a damn good writer and rping with you so far has been a blast. And you know how to do a good slow burn romance, which has been pretty sweet. I'm so appreciative of the fact that you, too, have put up with my shenanigans and never put pressure on me to post. I am truly blessed by the RP gods. Thanks :^)) <---double chin for my slothness

OZ/ON PEEPS

@Nemopedia
Ermergherd, it's Wawa/WishfulNemo/Pluvia! You with many names, I've been knowing you since the beginning *cough* 2010 *cough* and it's been a smooth ride. You were the one to push me to join this site, and I forever grateful that you did. Otherwise, I'd probably still be wandering on...somewhere...in the sunken place. Anyways, thanks for all the love and support over the years. I know we don't really talk actively anymore (for various reasons: you're busy being a mod and doing event stuff, I'm busy doing nothing. Big time stuff). You still deserve a shout-out though, for being one of my few consistent rp partners. Ily <3

@FieryCold
Hey, Fiery. I know we haven't talked or rped in a million years. I'd just like to say thanks for being supporting to me on this site, as well as on the old ones. You joined a couple of my lame rps when I was just starting up, and looking at your excellent writing always made me want to improve my own. You were, like, a role model or like, something like that :))). And I am quite grateful for that. Thanks for reading my posts and not dying of cringe. I hope in the future we can do some more rps together.

@darkflames13
Last, but certainly not least, le coding queen. You probably have no memory of this (it was 2 years ago lmao) but I used to pepper you questions about coding when I first joined. You always took the time out to help me, so I thank you for that. And we, too, used to rp together occasionally, but it's petered off since Iwaku. But I know you and the squad are quite busy doing moderator things and whatnot, and for that, I am also grateful. I'll try to reach out in a few months and squeeze my way back into the cool kids' group.

ESOTERICA
@Doctor Jax @Pahn @Necrowmancer @Red Thunder @Jack Robinson @Anguissette

Like Pahn mentioned before, this was also my first group rp that I did without knowing anyone else. I have absolutely no regrets (save for making my mustache-twirling villain. Alas, it was not to be). I have had an absolutely splendid time writing with all of you. You are all a blast to interact with, within and outside the rp sphere. Especially outside--the memes and puns @Red Thunder you give are giving me life ;D. I will say I'm a bit intimidated by how well you guys write your posts, but I'll try to use that to motivate me to write better myself. Thanks babes. I can't wait to die in the jungle with you all.

TELLURIC
@Villains @2drewand @Snowflake @Ghostly @Kourelan @esoteric @Roose Hurro @Dr.Wondertainment @Anguissette @Raijinslayer @Psycho Of Ireland @Custodiet Teh @DinoFeather @Die$el @★Under The Stars★ @Mr. Calcium

Bleh, there's too many of you. Almost got carpal tunnel tagging all those usernames....hope I'm not missing anyone >_> But damn, we make a large, badass army, don't we? Hats off to Villains for making such a wonderful, immersive sci fi roleplay. It is beautifully well-written, and I love that we rpers have the freedom to give as much input as we'd like, including coming up with more races. Of course, Custodiet has been leading the charge with that (dude, you've got an amazing imagination. pls share). I have yet to come across a character who is not compelling and interesting enough to solo the story themselves, which really speaks to the dynamic nature of the cast we've got going. I can already tell we're going to do amazing things with this rp. We've got a winner here, boys! (And also, "alien parts" is the height of intelligent conversation. Carry on, good sirs).

And yadda yadda. If I missed anyone, please feel free to shiv me later on. I promise it was not intentional >_>

Oh, what a nice idea.

@A Sudden Fluff and @Arwen

I'm so happy I gave the both of you a chance when you two approached me. You guys have made my time here enjoyable and entertaining. Thanks for that ^_^

@BlackCain

I am so glad you gave me a chance! I love typing with you and chatting with you ooc. You are an awesome person.

@DreamsAfterDeath

Love to you girl!! My secret twin sister! Lol. Thank you for baring with my crazy work schedule!

@CrystineLucarnia

Been round with you for almost a year now. Thank you for having patient for my inpatient and being open minded and friendly!

@SaberWolf @Sailor Moon @Luma

Thank you girls for being so awesome! Loving chatting with the 3 of you!

I didn't even know this thread existed, but it's about time we focus on the positive aspects of rping! :D I think we can all say that at some point or another, roleplaying helped us get through hard times and an rp partner plays a huge role in that. I haven't had many partners on this site, but the connections I've had have been meaningful.

@Kuno ,I'm lucky to have you as a rp partner and I'm so happy you replied to my interest thread so I could work with such a great writer. I can't express how much your kind words mean to me, but I also had to laugh, cuz I've been working my butt off trying to keep up with *you* and your writing. I'm pretty sure you don't even try; like, your writing seems effortless but it comes out perfect every time. You've definitely made me a better writer and I like that I can truly tell a story with you and you bring the heat every single time. You're also fair, equally patient, and you've got skill. Anyone who collaborates with you will have struck gold.

@Kronas17 ,your reply speed is amazing, I don't know how you do it. You do it while maintaining a good storyline that's always fresh and interesting. Keep up the awesome work, the awesome writing, and thank you for always bearing with me and my crazy schedule!

@The Mood is Write ,I never got to thank you for welcoming me to this community and for teaching me about Iwaku. It was your warm reception that played a huge part in my staying on this site and giving it a try. You're extremely talented and you're also incredibly kind. Plus, chicken pillows. I can dig it.

;_; thank you guys...

@Joan
Dear, you are a wonderful person, and I think you will do amazing things. You're so driven and kind and just such a sparkle of joy in my life. I can't believe it's been so long since we first decided to be "NaNoSisters." You're also patient as hell when I get crazy and kinda disappear off the face of the earth cause of life. I appreciate you more than I can really say in words. I love ya, dear. You're beautiful inside and out and AGH I'm so glad I dragged you to Iwaku. <3

@Eru
I'm watching you, snek. e.e
But really, you're such a sweetheart, and I honestly wouldn't trust very many people with my sweet friend in a relationship. But you are one of them. That says a lot, and I don't really know how to say it more. But for all the jokes, I've come to trust you, and I wish you two the best in all the world. I hope we'll become even better friends, too. Cause you seem kinda cool, I guess...>.>

@Adaon ril'Morgerard
We've been RPing together for like, what, two and a half years?? It's been an insane and crazy ride, and we haven't even scratched the surface of what we're gonna do! But I'm still with ya, and I'm still just as excited! Don't worry about being slow as molasses because, in all honesty, that's making my life less of a hassle right now because I have one less thing to reply to. ;_; So take all the time you need, Aussie!
Also, you're just cool in general, and I greatly appreciate you. *flees*

@Nav
Ohmigoodness Nav, you are such a patient person I can't even. This past year has been way more of a roller coaster than I've expected. Actually, my entire life has been more of a roller coaster than I ever expected (I mean...isn't that the case for everyone?). So I just wanna say thank you for being so patient with me and not giving up and being a friendly fox and all that. You're just great. Ugh. So much sappiness today.

@rissa
I'll only get in the closet if you and Pahn join me. ;)
Inside joke aside, you're on fire like 24/7, and I mean that in the best way possible. You're awesome and funny and a great addition to this site. It wouldn't be the same without you!

@Pahn
Speaking of closets, your wardrobe is 100% fabulous. Just sayin'. Pahn, you are definitely one of the reasons why my transition to staff was so wonderful and fulfilling. You've been so encouraging and ass-kicking, and I love your personality. You're a fantastic human being.
Also, your username caused me a ton of embarrassment in front of my friend's family at IHOP. I definitely said Pahn-cocks out loud because I just generally failed at life in that moment (while thinking of your username + pancakes). It was funny, though.

@All of my fellow staffies
I love all of you, and I'm sorry not to mention you all individually. I totally would, but I'm both lazy and don't have the time. Maybe eventually. D: You're all wonderful human beings, and you bring something amazing to the table. You're definitely one of the many reasons why I continually come back to this site even though I have a million-and-one things that I should be doing for college. <3