Time to accept help

Sayomi was surprised by what the young girl asked her. "You silly girl." She said with a laugh tapping the girls chin. She looked at willow, thinking for a bit. "Even if I did, im pretty sure that he fancies someone in your clan." She explained softly. Sayomi wasn't entirely sure if she was sad about that or not.

"It's said that once the humans started to hunt us was when the fighting began. It just grew to be normal after so long." Marcus explained, whether or not he reqlly wanted to know or not.

Willow shook her head with a giggle. "Nope! We are either too young, or already taken. You like him!" Willow spoke with a gasp, seeing how Sayomi took too long to answer. Willow was very observant, something Demetri considered a talent. It would be very useful for her later in life. She ate the last bits of the sandwich, and belched quietly underneath her breath with a giggle.

Demetri nodded, somewhat understanding. "I see...should I gather the others?" He asked, wanting to rest for at least an hour. That's all he needed if he wanted to last another two or three days. "Please make sure I get the room next to Sayomi's?" He asked once more, then went to look for the others.

Sayomi laughed. "You are smart. But still young. The world does not favor someone like me. I tried to be happy once..." Sayomi looked down for a moment, only then realizing the red shoes she wore. She had only wore them once before this, and must have put them on in her rush. "Let's just say that bad things happened because of it. Now let's get you changed into one of Marcus' shirts and off to bed." She told the girl with a distant voice.

Marcus laughed as he told him to go get the others. He only smiled when the werewolf asked for a room next to Sayomi. Even he knew that the girl was beautiful, but also that there was no chance it would feel right for him to be with her. "Don't you worry my young friend." He said with a laugh as he just waited for them all to come back.

Willow smiled, then felt her lips turn downward as Sayomi spoke only lowly of herself. "I like you," she piped up, hoping it would possibly make her feel better. She hopped off the counter, following after Sayomi took grab her hand to hold warmly. She held onto it, walking with her silently. "Demetri likes you," she quietly spoke after several heartbeats.

Demetri got the others, bringing his eight brothers and one sister into view. "Marcus, the others are coming soon. These are my siblings : Adyn, Jayce, Remy, Cloud, Lukas, Luan, Drayke, Elijah, and Ariela," he told him. The others all were beautiful, something that ran in the family. "Ariela said she'll stay with the kids who are orphaned with her mate," he explained to him. "We're ready when you are," he murmured.

Sayomi looked at the small girl, and smiled, like nothing bad had happened. "Well I am glad that you like me." She said with a soft laugh. Then when the girl had said that Demetri had liked her she shook her head, her hair flowing around her. "I think it's more that he is just too kind for his own good. He is really unlike most people who are around anymore." She led the girl into a room with two large beds, and went down the hall and returned with two large shirts. One for the girl, the other for herself.

Marcus bowed his head to the new people "A pleasure." Then he just turned and started to walk back. The inn was never left a lobe for this long. "I assume everything has been explained to you. So once all you guys are together, ill let you decide who goes where." He said finally after a bit of walking.

Willow shrugged, and decided to stay quiet. She knew it wasn't because Demetri was nice, Sayomi was simply in denial. She took the shirt, and placed it over her little body. Then, skillfully stripped off the shirt she had under that she wore for many days and nights. She hopped onto the bed, and laid in the pillows. "I miss sleeping in a bed," she sighed as she cuddled into the pillows comfortably. Willow could already feel exhaustion going all over her body. Her muscles began to ache, and she just wanted to rest.

All of them nodded quietly. "Where's Willow?" Ariela asked with concern. "She's with Sayomi, she's safe," Demetri explained as all of them followed Marcus. Remy raked his hair, walking with all of them. They were all dirty and exhausted, they just wanted to rest for a few hours. They all began to get rooms.

Sayomi gave a soft laugh as she looked at the girl. She was worried that the young girl would tell Demetri what they had talked about. She didn't want him to know what she thought.. He would probably never speak to her again. She just wanted to at least keep him around for a bit. She was very curious about him, and she had yet to figure out what it was about the werewolf that caught her interest. "Why don't you go to sleep ok? If you need me, I will be a few rooms down, or in the kitchen." She said as she got up and walked to the door, she looked back at the girl, and then shut the door. She went into the room that was about three rooms down from her. It was a one bed room. She knew that no one was going to want to share a room with her. She took off her dirty and bloody clothes. She Went over and washed her face and her rinsed her hair. She sighed as she looked at her beat up face. There were bruises and gashes everywhere. She put on Marcus's shirt, and went down to the kitchen, hoping that no one would see her. She grabbed the bottle of Whiskey, and a glass.

"There will be room enough for everyone for tonight and tomorrow. Once the weekend hits, There won't be space, plus you shouldn't stay so close for too long." Marcus told them. He could say that he was full to the weekend, but once friday came, he was usually full. "You can wash up, rest, and eat." He was happy to help them out. Especially because they had helped Sayomi.

All of them nodded in understanding, and were off to their rooms and to grab their roommates for the night. As they did so, Demetri decided to walk off and search the place for any possible exits just in case. While he went on a search, he stepped into the kitchen to see Sayomi pouring herself a glass. "Hm, only time I ever see someone pour a glass of that is for celebration, or for distress," he murmured lightly, making sure not to startle her. As he spoke, he noticed what she wore. His stomach whirled within him, making him question that feeling. Then he admitted to himself that he was attracted to what he saw. His body didn't know the difference to Vampire or Werewolf.

"You feeling better now?" He asked her, then noticed Willow wasn't with her. "You put Willow to rest?" He asked.

Sayomi jumped when she heard his voice. She didn't even know that they all had arrived. She looked about, wondering how she missed them. It's not like it was just him. She casually walked behind the island that was in the kitchen. The shirt hardly covered her, and she was not one that flaunted around. She looked down at the glass, and spun the contents. "Well, it is a mixture of both yes? We got out of one situation, and into another.." She told him softly. She took a drink of the alcohol, and looked back up at him. "Willow is in room 4. I got her changed, and she crawled in on her own. She was very tired." She said as she looked at him. She was not sure why her mind went to where it did.

She finished the drink, then went back and opened the bottle again "Do you want any?" She asked as she pulled out another cup for if he said yes. Her mind kept going to just going and laying down, and laying next to him, sleeping. There was something about him being around that made her feel more at ease. She didn't like the thought of going through this alone. She knew though that at one point that she would have to say goodbye to him. She knew that he was going to want to go back to where it is that him and his people were from. She gave a soft sigh as she poured another glass.

Demetri nodded with ease as he noted in his mind which room Willow was in. "Yeah, I'll take one. Need something to knock the edge off," he commented with a lazy shrug as he walked over to her, standing opposite of her. The counter between the two of them. "As we speak the others are getting into their rooms now and discussing who bunks with who. Have you decided who you wanted to sleep with?" At the question, Demetri blushed feverishly, but blamed it on the stove that seemed to be cooking something in a pot. His first thought seemed to be a question.

'What would it be like to have Sayomi fall asleep in my arms?'

It was an odd thought, but a thought nonetheless. Mindlessly, he took the offered glass and muttered a genuine thank you and gulped it down.

Sayomi was puzzled when she saw that Demetri had blushed. She didn't say anything as she looked again and drank the drink that she had. Without thinking, she walked over and grabbed a couple of different bottles. She didn't feel like anything more of that strength. She didn't want to get drunk or anything, just have something to help her relax. She started mixing the different drinks in the cup. "I will probably be alone tonight. I really doubt that anyone wants to share a bed with me. I didn't go and take a two bed room." She shrugged it off like it was nothing.

She took a drink of her mixture and smiled a bit as she stirred the contents once again. "What about you? If you are down here, then how are you deciding who to sleep with?" She was curious if maybe he had already a certain someone that he was going to room with. She wasn't sure what all they had talked about on the way too and from getting the rest of them.

Demetri's heart sank a bit, hearing that she assumed she'd be alone. So she was that kind of woman? Who didn't see the beauty within herself because all she knew was pessimism. "I haven't decided on a room yet. I'll be the last to pick, but to make it easy on everyone I'll probably bunk with someone. I'll just have to wait," he muttered quietly as he leaned against the counter. "What makes you think that no one wants to bunk with you?" he asked her, completely curious to hear her excuse.

Sayomi looked at him, then rubbed her eyes, trying to get thoughts out of her head. She didn't know why, but she couldn't help but notice everything about the werewolf. He was kind, sometimes too kind for his own good, he was extremely good looking, but she figured that it was just a werewolf thing, just like most vampires look extremely beautiful. Sayomi always wondered why she didn't look the same as other vampires. She was pale, but not as pale, and her eyes were oddly bright for vampires, who usually their eyes seemed dull. Her hair was about the same, but she didn't think that changing affected your hair. Finally she was able to speak. "I am a vampire, and you guys are werewolves. No matter what we just went through, a lot of them still will not trust me. It is just a habit that almost no one can break anymore." She shrugged it off. Her green eyes met his for a moment before she commented again. "I think the only one would not mind it is Willow. She is very smart for her age, and being so young, it is hard to grasp the idea of vampires and werewolves fighting unless they have seen it at it's worst." She shrugged once more, finished the last little bit of her drink and took both glasses to the sink. She made sure that everything was in order. Marcus would be angry if he came in to make something for a customer, and he had to clean up a mess.

"Until you know where you are sleeping, why don't you come to my room and clean up. That way you don't have to wait until you know where you are going to be." She thought that it would be faster if while he was waiting, that he cleaned up. He would get more sleep that way. Sayomi didn't really wait for his answer, she just walked out of the kitchen, heading to her room, making sure that the shirt was covering at least her butt.

Demetri knew her reason for believing she'd bunk alone was true but it still made him chuckle quietly. He then agreed to walk off with her to her room. "Willow learns to love everyone. She's young, but she knows what she's doing," Demetri added as he walked with her. He raked his head, as he walked with her. Walking into the room, he took a seat on the edge of the bed silently. His eyes would glance to her from time to time, not able to help himself. It had been a while since he found any woman attractive. All the women in his pack seemed like family that he only desired to protect.

Sayomi put a hand on her hip, looking at him. She laughed softly. Her thin figure looked even smaller in the baggy shirt. "Or just sit in the bed and don't clean up. Which ever one you prefer." She turned around and looked again the mirror. She looked over her pale body. Her knees were scrapped and had large scabs formed on them. She gas dark bruises on her wrists and ankles from trying to fight the bonds that they had placed her in until the cell. "They shouldn't be too much longer. Then you can find a bed and finally rest." She said to him, looking at him from the mirror.

Demetri only smiled faintly at her words, not caring if he was to get cleaned up now or never. He only cared for the safety of everyone. Surely they were safe now, but no one deserved him to be off-guard. That could risk everyone's lives. He stood up, watching as Sayomi judged herself through the mirror. He had the urge to wrap his arms around her waist, to whisper that she was beautiful and that she should never judge herself on her injuries or scars. Pretty girls weren't meant to fight their own battles, but beautiful girls didn't fight alone. "Why are you doing that?" he asked her quietly.

Sayomi turned so that she could actually look at him. She could tell that there was something going on in Demtri's head. But what it was, she hadn't even the slightest idea of what it could be. She looked into his eyes, then down at her feet. "What else would I do.." She looked backed up at him. "I just... I don't know. What else am I suppose to do?" asked him, and wanted to know what to do. She went over to him, her hand gracing across his shoulder. Then she then went and laid down on the bed, stretching herself out. She looked back up at him, as she propped up on her elbow. " What else am I to do? I have to know what I look at.. Know what things I have today, and not tomorrow, and what I find tomorrow that I didn't have today."

Demetri shook his head as she began to mutter about not knowing what to do. "That's the beauty of everything, not knowing what to do. Don't let it stress you," he tried to explain. "Don't think about anything right now, okay? Right now we're safe, for now at least. I'm the one who needs to be feeling this way, not you. And I hate when you judge yourself like that. I may not have known you long, but I can already see it's a bad habit," he suggested to her. He let himself lay down, his hands supporting his head as he let his elbows stretch out.

Sayomi's green eyes looked at him for afew moments, as her mind raced, trying to decide what she should say. "Why should you be the one to feel like these? Why should you be the one to carry all the burdens of your clan. You shouldn't have to do that.." She moved closer to him a bit, her eyes never leaving him. "You feel like you need to the strongest, and be the rock. But rocks turn to sand eventually. They get worn down. So once you are sand, then what? You are just something fun for everyone to run and play in. " She laid her head down, finally closing her eyes. She was tired, but would much rather talk with him, then to sleep.

"Plus, why would you hate what I think of myself. you are correct that you do not know me. And that is what I am saying, is that you don't know me..." She opened her eyes again. They were slightly glossy from tears. " I do not judge myself the way that I do just based off of mental needs, Where I feel some need to bash on myself. Everything has reasons behind it.." She said carefully, unsure on how he would understand, or take what he was saying.

"I'm the Alpha, Sayomi. I'm supposed to deal with all of the burdens of my clan. It comes with the job," he told her, trying to make her understand. "I'll be a rock for as long as I live. Once I become sand, then you and I have nothing to worry about," he murmured gently to her. He turned his body to look down at her, seeing as she let her eyes flutter shut. He noticed how glossy her eyes were once she opened them and began speaking some more. "Sh, sh," he hushed her softly, hearing that tears were slowly consuming her voice. He didn't fully comprehend what she was trying to say, but she seemed like she just needed some one to be there for her. And he wanted to be that person.

"I bet what you think of yourself...is entirely wrong," he stated quietly as he let his thumb brush across her cheek delicately. It was just a little experiment he was trying. He had the urge to touch her for the longest, so he wanted to quench his thirst. It barely helped...now he just wanted to touch her even more.