Time to accept help

Sayomi placed the keys back, making sure to make no sound. She let go of the guard with a smile and walked back and slid against the wall, holding her cup of water. Once the guard was gone, she laid on her stomach and kinda crawled back over to him. "Humans never change. If you act good enough, they will believe anything." She watched him closely. "I know that it sounds crazy, and you have no reason to trust me. But I will have to trust you in this too. I'll be even more drugged then this. I will have to trust that you will not leave me to die. My friend, if you give him the code word, he will know not to harm you. His words might be harsh, but he will stand by and protect you and me." Slowly she reaced her hand out and held it so it could be shaken. Her long thin fingers shaking visibly. "My name is Sayomi Chi of Martison. And if you trust me, I will be your way out tomorrow night." She said with a decent laugh.

She stayed on her stomach .watching him. She began to think about how soothing his voice was whenever he had spoken. But she chalked it up to the drugs.

Believing in chilvary, Demetri brushed his lips onto her shaky knuckles, and held her hand lightly in his grasp as he looked into her eyes. "I'll have to think about, Sayomi Chi of Martison. I'm Demetri Zai Lyca," he murmured softly to her. "I'll give you my answer at the next sunset, then we can discuss fully as to what we can do," he added. "For now, rest," he suggested. He was going to stay up to make sure none of the humans tried to take the women from his pack. Half of these beautiful pups never knew of Demetri until this horrible event. Now, they were his family. He would always look after them.

Blood may run thicker than water; but water is what you needed to survive.

Demetri finally released her hand and let his head rest on the wall, swallowing as his adam's apple bobbed visibly. "Please, rest," he uttered.

When she felt lips touch her hand, she was surprised. They were warm, and soft, something she hadn't felt for even longer then the warm touch. Ever since she lost her husband and son, she had not touched much of anyone, or anything. She usually kept distant. "It is a pleasure, Demetri Zai Lyca." She said as she stayed on her stomach. She rested her head on the cold ground. She was to the points where the drugs were taking the most effect. She couldn't argue much anymore. She felt the 'sleep' take over her body. It didn't take long before she was completely passed out.

As if he had been watching her, the guard that she had called over the few times, came to the cell. "Vampire! Are you awake?" He yelled at the passed out woman. When he got no answer. A twisted smile came on his face. He had plans for her already in his head. He opened the cell, and walked in, picking the vampire up off the ground.

Demetri was relaxing, his eyes closed tight but his ears open for any sound that traveled through-out the building. Suddenly, he heard the scrawny guard yelling at Sayomi. His body jolted, but he stood in place. He opened his eyes and watched as he opened the cell and began to pick her up. Because of pure instinct, Demetri felt a growl vibrating from within his chest. He fought it, getting on all fours like a dog. He began to crawl over to the edge of the cell, waiting to see the guard's next move. Demetri's stomach churned sickly within his stomach.

The guard only looked at the werewolf. Sayomi was able to open her eyes, only for a moment. She mentally shrugged in her head. She knew that it would happen. She didn't mind. She figured that it would at least buy her some time. If not, she would be able to use it later, if Demetri would trust her enough to decide to leave with her. She knew that she couldn't get out without him and his people.

The guard walked out of the room, carrying the frail looking girl. the vampire looked like she had not eaten properly in months. The guard walked her into the room that she had came out from. He closed the door behind him with a triumphet look on his face. Chains ratteling around were heard all about the cells of the prison. The women that were in their cells sighed in relief, knowing that it was not their night.

Demetri sighed heavily, suddenly feeling frantic to help her. She didn't deserve any of this, no one did. He looked around the cell, needing to find an escape route to help Sayomi. His fists clenched in anger and anguish, not knowing what to do. He exhaled audibly, and walked over to the bars of the cell. He pulled them harshly, they were slowly bending to his will. It took all of the might he had--which wasn't much. He looked deep within him to find the will to bend them even more. And he did. "C'mon, c'mon," he breathed heavily as he pulled them apart even more. He noticed he could finally fit through them. He jumped out of the cell, looking over at the ones who were awake. "Sh," he told them quietly as he quietly ran off to find Sayomi and the guard. He tried his best to use his hearing--he was straining it.

Demetri heard the chains rattling, the sighs of women filled with relief. He knew that he was getting close. He kept walking quietly, crouching down to make sure no one saw him.

Once Sayomi was chained in, she opened her eyes. Though technically she was awake, she really wasn't. Only really coming too fully enough to even remotely have a chance of remembering. She didn't have much that she could do. She was very drugged at that moment. "Well hallo there mister guard, sir. And what may I help you with this fine fine fine evening." She said lucidly. She could slightly comprehend in her mind what was going on, and she tried to make as much of an opportunity as her drugged mind would muster.She knew that it would not actually be fun, but not only would it help her, it would help the other women for the night.

The guard just smile as he undid his pants, excited already. Though, she usually would have been too thin for his taste. Sayomi tried to watch the man, even though she couldn't actually focus on him. She more out then in at the moment.

Demetri found the two just in time. Demetri growled audibly enough for the guard to here. He turned around, fear noticeable in his eyes. "No!" Demetri growled and attacked the guard. He knocked him down to the ground, hitting him repeatedly in the face, making sure he would stay down for at least a few hours. Demetri quickly prayed that he would forget or not know who the hell did this to him. Sayomi was being loopy, not knowing what the hell was happening. "Sayomi, are you okay?" he asked her, wondering if he should be even wasting his time to help her out of this, or even ask her this.

Demetri used the little strength he had left to break the chains off her wrists. He helped her, carrying her bridal style. "Sayomi, you need to snap out of it. We need to get out of here," he told her, his voice coming out quick and hurried. They needed a plan, now. Demetri just did the unthinkable, putting his hands on guard. Now was the perfect time to leave, before things got worse.

Sayomi was still fairly blacked out visually. She could hear what was going on, sort of. Once she felt the chains release, her body had sagged a small amount before she felt arms pick her up. Once she could smell who it was. The werewolf had come. Which caused her to wonder if one of the other guards had taken one of his girls. Maybe even his favorite.

"Lylexiea... It's the safe word." She had to try to get the name out multiple times. It was her mothers name. And only her brother would know it. She thought that he was still there. But, being in the state that she was she couldn't tell anymore. "Get them and get out. Use it if you must. I'll be ok." She said as her hand brushed his cheek. She was talking about his family. If her brother was there, she had faith in him coming to save her.

"I'm not leaving you," Demetri told her with harshness as he held her close and began to run back to his original cell. He whistled low and quietly, getting the attention of most of them. "Wake everyone up, and follow me, now. Get as many people as you can. Hurry, we're leaving this shithole," Demetri urged. Dockus nodded, waking up his mother. Her muttered her the great news, and she obliged with ease. She began to wake up the girls.

Some of Demetri's brothers began to do the same, waking up as many people as possible. The elderly men decided to stay, knowing this was the end for the end. They insisted on staying, not wanting to weigh them down as they ran for their lives. Within moments, they had most of the wolves in the cells. "Let's go," Demetri murmured, and led the way silently as he took the quickest way out of the building.

Sayomi had blacked out again for a short amount of time. When she had blacked out, all that she could tell was there she was being carried, and they were moving. She could hear multiple people breathing silently. She knew that there was still drugs being absorbed into her system. The guard wanted to make sure that there was enough to knock her out, and keep her out. She knew part of the reason why she was not out right now was because of being touched. She was not used to it, and it mentally set her on edge. There was a war going on in her body. One side trying to keep her awake and alert. The other one was trying to just end everything until the drugs were gone.

"Where are we going? And why are you carrying me?" There was a slight accent coming through in her voice. It was evidence that she did not grow up in the area. "And what exactly are we doing?" She asked. Even though she thought that she was being loud, she was in fact not. She could still hardly speak. The words coming out slow, and careful. She was still not completely capable of seeing as they went,

Outside the prison, Micah watched. Waiting for signs of extreme movement. Or more, Rushed movement. His sister was down there, and he was going to help her escape. She was captured about a week ago. So anytime in the next few days he knew that she would try something. "Come on Sai. Hurry up..." He muttered through

Demetri ran as fast as he could, while he carried Sayomi. He hushed her gently, not wanting her to strain herself. "Just relax," he murmured to her as he continued running. Dockus tried his best to keep up with Demetri, wanting to show him that he had as much strength as Demetri did. Which was completely wrong, but he wanted to try anyways. "Where are we going?" Drayke asked with his eyebrows creased with worry. All of the others wanted to know as well, a little bit on edge of just running out.

However, they'd rather be out and alert than ever go back to that hell hole they just escaped from. Demetri could smell another vampire not to far off in the North. "We're almost there," Demetri muttered to the group quietly. Demetri saw Micah, seeing worry deep in his shoulders. "Are you Micah?" Demetri asked.

Micah had watched a fairly large group of werewolves. There was a mixture of them. young, older, and middle aged. They smelt like blood, sweat, and fear. They were obviously from the prison. But them being werewolves were one thing, the minute that he saw his sister in the arms of one of them, and the fact that she was clearly not even really mentally there, sent him on edge. He hissed, lowering down. Even though they were siblings, the two of them didn't look much a like. He had short yellow hair, and had dull silver eyes. His sister had long strikingly black hair, and piercing green eyes. He looked so bland compared to his sister. He had always thought that is sister looked more natural then the other vampires around.

When he asked if he was who he was, he glared at the man. "What did you do to her?" He said harshly, as sirens went off behind them.

"You really think I'd bring her to you if I did something to her?" Demetri growled to him, then looked off to the distance to the origin of the sirens. The others stood on edge, not knowing whether to panic or run. "Can you help us? Sayomi told me the pass code thing or something. It's Lylex or something, just please help her. Help us," Demetri strained through his lips. Anyone could tell how hard it was for him to ask a vampire--more or less an outsider--for help. But he had to place his ego away, to help his people. Even if he didn't live, they deserved to have a chance to. Sayomi stirred in his arms, Demetri held her carefully to keep her from falling or anything of the sort.

-

(Sorry it's short! D:)

Staring at the man, Micah tried t decide what to do. He could just take his sister and leave. But, he knew her. He was close enough to getting their mother's name right. It was a name unknown to this region, which meant that she had to have told him. Micah knew that if Sayomi had told him, then she would be angry if he left these werewolves to die. He sighed, then nodded, a stern expression on his face while his almost acid like voice spoke. "Go to the right. About a mile down is my camp. It is hidden. Very well. But should be big enough for everyone you have. Just keep going, and do not turn back." He said before walking behind the group, noticing the children. Then he sighed again. This must have been the reason for her agreeing to help them. It had been almost a year, but to Sayomi, loosing her child seemed like it happened only minutes ago.

(mine is too. :P)

Demetri nodded, reminding himself to thank Micah later if they lived through this. Demetri told the others next to him where it was, and had them split up. Dockus stayed with Demetri and Sayomi, while his mother went off with the others. Demetri would usually yell at Dockus for his ridiculous mistake, but he had no time to scold him for it.

Demetri held Sayomi close to his body, as he ran with the others. He was almost tempted to turn into a wolf, to feel his paws sink into the cold dirt, feel the wind in his fur. It was too tempting. He shook his thoughts away, as he ran with the others. There was no time to spare, they needed to get to the hiding sight quickly. Demetri wasn't sure how far he ran so far, already feeling that it he was close to a mile.

Micah went and stood in between his sister and the wolves and all the guards running out. Which really was not a lot. It was late in the night, that they didn't have many guards. And since there had never even been an attempted escape before, they were too cocky.

When the first guy ran close enough, he jumped at him and broke his neck. It was just simply proving to the others now. When the guards body fell, he could see the others hesitate. He looked up and smiled at them. "Tell me. Do yoy want to die, or just beat eachother up and claim that I did it? Your choice. But I'm not going down." His cold voice rang out.

A few of the guards charged, but they were easily taken down. The others turned and went the other way, knowing that he was not drugged ment that he was by far stronger then them.

Demetri finally made it to the camp, along with the others. He counted, making sure all of them were okay. Dockus went to search for his mother in the crowd, finding her with ease. Demetri placed Sayomi on soft moss, knowing she didn't deserve just dirt and patches of weakened grass. He sat down, and waited for her to wake while the others got used to their new surroundings.

Micah remained behind for a short amount of time, making sure that no one else came. Once no one else did, he went back to his sister. He found them, all the werewolves and his sister. He went over to her and forced his finger down his throat. She rolled over and threw up multiple times. He rubbed her back gentaly. "What did they give her?" he asked the werewolf who had carried her.

Demetri wanted to protest Micah's actions to make Sayomi regurgitate. He kept his mouth shut, looking anywhere but at Sayomi. He could not bear to see her go through that pain. "Some sort of meds that make her a little loopy and not completely stable. They...they almost took advantage of her," Demetri murmured, the last statement took a while to come out of his mouth because it pained him to even speak of it. If he wouldn't have came for her, she would have been...Demetri stopped the thought short, not able to even fathom. She didn't deserve that, no one did.