Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
sun-e1667035696152.jpg

RISE AND SHINE IWAKU AND TELL ME WHAT HELPS YOU TELL THE TIME!

How do you keep track of time, a watch, maybe just the phone, or are you old fashioned and do you use the good old reliable sun? How on the clock do you live, or are you one of the types that has an impeccable internal clock and are never late for meetings while never looking at the clock and wake up at the same time no matter what time you go to bed?

Most importantly, how many alarms do you have to wake up? Are you a serial snoozer, or do you stand next to your bed within seconds with the sheets all made up?​

• Ah Seen It
Reactions: firejay1
I am super time oriented. I use a wrist watch. Used to use a hand wind pocket watch but it was too harsh on my fingers. I'm good at waking up even if I don't want to. I keep my alarm across the room so I can't go back to sleep.

HAHAHA TIME WHAT IS THAT MY TIME MANAGEMENT IS CHAOS

So before cellphones, I loved watches, but being a poor kid I didn't really have more than one at a time and I also had no idea how to get watch batteries to replace things. >_> I think I still have my childhood watch though which was a simple leather band and the TASMANIAN DEVIL printed on it's face.

I still kind of love watches and would enjoy having a collection of pretty fashion watches. But I never GO anywhere so it seems a waste to spend all the money on something I am never really going to use. >:[

As for the rest of the time, I have clocks all over the house and my phone when I am away!

Where's the sundial and hourglass options?

Where's the sundial and hourglass options?
It is under the option 'other', CLICK THAT!

I realised I forgot a few important details! Analogue or digital? Do you prefer to use the 24 hours clock (military time) or do you only count to twelve?

Generally I prefer analogue watches. I like the look of it and it also keeps me out of the habit of glancing down my phone too much, which also serves as my alarm. I generally set three alarms, two to get me out of bed and one to remind me of my vitamins. The first alarm is for when I want to wake up, the second alarm tells me that I need to get out of bed now if I don't want to be late.

I just use my trusty amazfit watch and my phone. I don't usually keep track of time when I am doing something though. I will only realise how much time I've passed when I accidentally take a glance at my watch. I am super bad at keeping track of time, I usually have alarms to alert me if it is important enough.

So I mostly use my phone or my computer clock if I need to check the time.. I really wanted to like watches as a kid/teenager, but I could never get over the feeling of something on my wrist, so it wasn't to be.

Growing up, I really struggled with reading wall clocks, so I'd usually check the clocks in the kitchen or my alarm clock (all digital) if I needed the time

If I am on my laptop, I glance at the small clock that's on it but if I'm shamelessly distracted by tiktok, I use my phone. Just really depends.