Time for the next generation of Avengers (plotting stuff/ooc)

Cyberelite2k

Fluff lord
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Welp heres a plotting/ooc thingy fellas

Howdy, this is where we can plot of course and ooc stuff, i guesd first we should figure out how the team cones together or how they work together

If any of that made sense

Iron Maiden's an interesting case, because she doesn't have a direct link to previous Avengers. She basically OEM'd an Iron Man suit, and made a good enough showing that Happy took an interest in her, and probably was the one to introduce her to the organization. She's also a bit more mature and has life experience beyond school and superheroing, having been in academia for some years.

She could become like a leader or slight mentorish type to the rest and i know Mark/Crimson Cowl would be interested in learning from her due to his interest in tech

Fair enough, she's not likely to welcome any touchy-feely though.

thats fine i wouldnt expect touchy feely stuff tbh, but remember yall can suggest whatever tho

Reactions: WickedWitch
I'll be working on a character soon. Hope to have something up today or tomorrow

Yeah, got it, still stuck in a creating huddle, so ideas are very welcome!

Ok so first post will be sometime soon so yay I guess

So here's the IC! The intent is for your character to show up at this meeting place. Also feel free to have some flashbacky stuff to show how they became aware of this whole project and maybe being asked or whatnot. Flex those creative muscles!

• Love
I don't know if this is just me, if it is because I don't natively speak English or for some other reason. But - and I'm really, really sorry - I can't make out a word of what Iron Maiden is trying to say. I see the letters, but they just don't compute.

Haha, sorry but no, that's intentional. She's got a very broad Yorkshire accent that is supposed to be impenetrable to most. It's just for a bit of fun characterisation and I'll tone it down in the future.

Can we be anyone?

Yes. But... we're already full up I'm afraid.

Okay nice job on all the posts! I'm gonna be working on the start of the next round here today or tomorrow! First an NPC post and then a post for Fang!

Reactions: DesReploid
Are you still full?