Time For Change OOC

Ok good! :)
I ship Drake and Erica though!

oh I still ship those two really hard~! but I thought about for a little bit and thought those two would be cute as well~

I really agree! :)

How do you feel about swearing~? I just wanted to ask cause I can see Erica swearing a bit in the future ^^;;

I don't mind it! I usually swear alot in RPs anyways XD

Oh btw I have been thinking about getting Damien's best friend from Nebraska to move there XD. He was the only one that knew in the first place and accepted him. After about a week he will move there. I will put up a CS.

Name: Jasper Lee Ryan

Height: 5'9"

Body Type: Athletic

Hobbies: Is a musician. He was actually in Damien's band, he is a drummer. He also skateboards.

Personality: Just like Damien he is a wild boy. And being around each other they always get into mischief. He is a joker, class clown, yet knows when to be serious. He is loyal, kind and very outgoing. He is very open minded.

Extra: He has known Damien since they were in diapers.

Looks: Pic Below.
tumblr_m0dzk2YriC1rr0aj8o1_500.jpg

I can't wait to meet him~!!! I will get more characters up as well >/////<

Name: Melody Jane Bloom
*Goes by Mel*

Height: 5'2"

Body Type: Slim

Hobbies: Dancing

Personality: Sweet yet does have a little bit of an edge to her. She can be a huge flirt towards the person she crushes on.

Looks: Pic Below except with green eyes.
Sad_anime_girl_with_brown_hair_2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Gosh I really need to bring more NPCs~ You are the only one making them >///<

:: Name ::
"Oh hello there~!"
Marietta Brooks

:: Age ::
"Oh goodness~! I shall keep that to myself~"
39 -> 40

:: Height ::
"Hehe same as my baby dear Alice~ Well maybe a little shorter~"
4'8"

:: Body Type ::
"Hmmmm"
A curvy body she looks rather young despite her age.

Reactions: Bryce
I can make a girl for Jasper~ ^^ Or shall I make a guy~ 8winks*

XDD Jasper is straight lol.

XD Meanwhile I was thinking Mel could really start crushing on Damien hard and Alice could start getting a little jelly of course. But Mel's crush will slowly progress. And I was thinking Drake could be the first one to discover his secret. ^__^ You know since their parents are dating lol.

Wait I remember Erica was the first one to figure it out xD. Drake would be the next person to figure it out.

*shrugs* In the future yeah haha. Once they figure out they both like him. Damien of course doesn't think of Mel that way but it would cause some conflict.