Time for another of my sub-par RP lists! ^__^" Open to ideas! (Updated!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
To avoid awkward conversations, I'm looking for girl roleplayers! I'm a guy, and feel really weird playing sexy stuff with another dude! And READ THE PROMPT! If you ignore half of the things I put on here (this included), I'll deny your request. I play in first person and in PMs, can be talked into playing in a thread.

Ok! So, every once in a while, I end up having a lot of ideas for RPs in my head, and usually don't have the time or patience to give them their individual posts/big plot out. So, I'm gonna make a list! :D

(I have nothing against lists, if you make them for posts, they just aren't my usual standard for requests, mine are usually pretty long.)

• Dragon Ball Z RP (After the Buu saga)
  • Demon and her Sinner. (New!)
  • Mech RP (Xenogears and stuff like that)
  • Star Wars RP
  • Something like Hotline Miami. Where I'm just some random modern day mercenary type dude.
  • Human X A.I. in human analogue body.
  • Bloodbourne RP (Hunter X hunter, or hunter x doll like from the hub world)
  • Time travelling warrior woman X regular college guy (forced time travel, not on purpose) (New!)
  • Students that know each other, one (you) is working as a call girl to go on an exchange trip to learn in Europe. By chance he manages to find her and they do the deed, falling in love as they had feelings for each other before hand. (New!)
  • School bully (you) secretly likes shy student (me) all throughout elementary, middle, and highschool. Shy student being a late bloomer, fills out towards the end of high school and early college as the bully-no-more wants to keep meeting as they'll be going to different colleges (he in the high end college in town, she in the lower regular college). (New!)
  • Human guy(me) x human looking alien girl with many others for a harem! (New!)
  • And other stuff.

I'm open to ideas! :D

Edit: Oops! Forgot something! (Also, I usually have Character Sheets for you to use to describe your character, but I'll make one for whichever you message me for)

READ THE KINKS, SERIOUSLY.

Kinks I enjoy (bold I enjoy more): Sub/(affectionate)Dom, BDSM, mind break, petplay, cat/cow/monstergirls (goes with petplay),slave,collaring, spanking , nipple play,lactation, harems (optional, but would be enjoyed), public, transformation, anal (not on me), deepthroating, yiffs/furries, assorted others.

^ These are all just things I like to do! We aren't limited to these and we don't have to use all of them! :)

Limits: Blood, piss, shit, vomit, hardcore BDSM(can be discussed/explained), mutilation, ageplay, incest, assorted others.

Last edited:
Still looking.

I'll roleplay with you. But so don't know like any of the things you listed as ideas. :P

I'll roleplay with you. But so don't know like any of the things you listed as ideas. :P
:P It's cool, we can chat. Send me a PM.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Added new plots! :D

Added another! ^__^"

Still looking :)

Still looking.

Still looking!

I'd like to rp with ya. I need practice on my sexy time scenes.

I would like to rp with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.