Time for an introduction~

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pomoko

Original poster
Hello, everyone!

My name is Pomoko, but if you wanna call me "Po" for short, you could do that.

Let me start off with saying how happy I am to find such a large, well-organized, active roleplaying site! I really can't wait to meet new people and make new friends. I'm really excited to be here.
Something I've noticed is the amount of adult members here. You have no idea how relieved I am.
I've been roleplaying for years and years, but with every year that I grow older, I notice that I seem to be more and more in a minority. Suddenly, I found myself not really fitting in well with anyone anymore, because I would always be the oldest, wherever I went. It only got worse once I turned 18. ( Others would refer to me as "ancient." )
So because of that, I felt ashamed of my age, and decided that maybe roleplaying online simply wasn't an option for me anymore.
On a whim today, I decided to try one last time to find a place where I could enjoy my hobby, and as luck would have it, I found this forum, and I really think I'm going to like it here. :)

It has been a while since I've been in a forum of any sort, and I've never been up to date on computer codes or anything like that, so I hope that's okay.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to roleplay with canon characters from fandoms, and also with OCs that I'm developing. Thanks for having me! ^^

Pomoko.. Pom Poko.. Ghibli..

:D

Ahem. Anyway..

Hello, Po!

We do have a lot of adult members, yes! We also have a -ton- of teen members. I think we serve both sides very well. Also, you're only 22, so.. I think you'll be fine XD
[Most of the people I've interacted with on here are older than I am]
If you're looking to knock that rust off, I advise heading to the Content section and going into the Institute forum. There are a lot of things in there to help polish up your skills and get you back to where you used to be or better.
If you'd rather just jump right back in to the fold, we have both Group Roleplays and 1x1s. Both sections have several requests and open sign-ups! If you still aren't seeing anything that strikes your fancy, don't hesitate to start a request thread of your own. We have a ton of members, and somebody is bound to share your interests! I know we have a lot of people who do fandom roleplays, even though those aren't my thing :D You're among friends!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Enjoy!

:D

Hello! It's very nice to meet you/have you here! I'm new here as well. I hope we can get along!

@Everly Ahh, thank you! I'll be exploring around for a little while. There's a group chat box, too, right? Is this used for roleplaying, or for general OOC interaction? Or both? I'll definitely check out all of the places you suggested, so thank you! ^^

@HELL BOY☆ Thank you very much for the welcome! I'm a pretty friendly person, so I'm sure we'll get along just fine. ^^ If you'd like to roleplay or chat with me sometime, I would love to have that opportunity. Thank you. ^^

We have several chatboxes, both for regular chatting and in-character charps! [chat rps] :D

Status
Not open for further replies.