CherryTootsiePop

Original poster
Hi there~

(\_/)
(o.o)
(___)0

!Allow Me to Introduce Myself!
497e8ffe3913ba26d5245c2b0f4dac3e.jpg

Warm greetings to you all that have boldly chosen to read this page. I don't bite and I bid you welcome! I am generally an easy going and understanding individual that practices a more relaxed approach to the world and role play. I like to approach a role play with an air of cooperation and respect towards those I get the wonderful opportunity to write with. I enjoy writing, so paragraph style posts, to several paragraph/pages of posts tend to be enjoyable, however, if you are in need of shorter posts, those are always welcome as well. Below is a list of things you should know about me:

1. I am an adult just like you which means I have a life to live beyond the rp world. As such I cannot always be online to respond promptly to any message or role play that is currently underway. However, I tend to do my best to be prompt and courteous to those who choose to stick it out and tolerate me.

2. I like to build friendships where my partners can express themselves and build stories with me. I do not like making a set plot that is adhered to. If you have a story in mind that you would like to role play by all means bring it, I'll enjoy hearing it out and if welcome provide feedback that may allow your story to grow and blossom. As long as I'm enjoying myself I'm all for a twist of plot or story line.

3. I don't like each scene to be about sex. Why? It's boring, it doesn't move a story, nor does it help the characters grow. I want substance, something that keeps the mood from flat-lining. That being said, I don't want sex within the first 3 lines of any given story. Let's face it, I enjoy sexy rp like the rest of us, but I do not want that to be the focal point of the story. If you want to just get right to the sex and stay at the sex, I'm not the partner for you. I like development. The more tension between characters the better.

4. I like one on one situations, but that doesn't mean I will shy away from group play situations. If you are rping in a group role play and think I'd be a good fit, let me know I'll give it a shot! I'm not going to turn down any sort of role play because in all honesty, I am STARVING FOR IT!

5. I do not like situations where my characters are demoralized, degraded, or just plain decharacterized. If you like tormenting, bashing, or even insulting of any kind, I'm not the partner for you. I understand there are kinks out there, but I also know that, for me, these things can hurt. Don't get me wrong, I know the whole separation of character and player, but I also know what it's like to get attached to a character and how painful it can be to see them crumble. I know what it's like to see a character I love be berated or chastised for being who she is. I'm not perfect, nor are my characters, that's part of what makes role play fun.

That's pretty much all I can think of at the moment. Which is a good thing, I don't want to ramble more than I have to about things. I hope, for some, this hasn't deterred you from role playing with me.
09a3374b47d241e6b900f97fd1f35c6a.jpg

What I'm Looking For
Things I Enjoy/Pairings: (Forgive me if they're generic)

Collage Boy/Girl (Anime Style)
Human Girl/Werewolf Male
Elf Male/Female
Furry Female/Male
Human Female/Dragon Male
Human Male/Human Female (Can be fun, promise)
Witch/Wizard (Harry Potter Style>?)
Lore Creature Male/Female
Human Female/Viking Immortal Male
Valkyrie Immortal/Immortal Creature of Lore Male
Human Female/ Alien Male (Scifi yeaah)

Looking at this list, it doesn't seem like a lot, sorry, however, I'm open to suggestions. Please keep in mind I am a player that enjoys romance based stories. Here's some of the stories I'm looking to enjoy at present:

Slice of Life - Usually found in Animes such as Brother's Conflict, Say I love You, Your Lie in April, Fruits Baskets, and a whole plethora of fandoms. I don't have a set story, but I'd be more than happy to hear yours!

Supernatural Romance- Gimmie viking- werewolf battle of species over Earth type story and I'll have fun. Probably my most favorite genre.

Historical Romance- Norse Mythos, probably the only time I'd be okay with a Kidnap RP would be in this setting because we know how Historical Romances with Vikings can go. Mind you not limited to vikings, if you have another role you'd like to do with this story plot, by all means, let's do it.

Science Fiction- Space is a fun setting, bring your surreal world and let's explore it. That is unless you'd want to explore min, which can be done if you want.

I'm not limited to these genres at all. If you've got something you'd like to try and want to give it a shot with me, give me a poke. As I said before, I don't bite and any interaction would be enjoyable.

Preferred Role Play Venues:
1. Email
2. Google Docs (Personal Preference)
3. AIM Chat
4. Private Messages (If needed)

If you have another option, I'll try it out, but no promises on keeping an eye open for it. Sorry.

In conclusion..... LET'S PLAY!
b88e239ff9e2f26ea7b6457a88dbd6ac.jpg

/(^ x ^)\
Bye Bye!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mister_Veeeee
I see you may still be searching. If that's the case let me know.

I am interested in role playing, if you are still searching for a partner

Status
Not open for further replies.