Timber Fall High

Status
Not open for further replies.
His eyes were generally blank as he shook his head once more. "I...I don't know. But after seeing it...Those rumors. They're all true." He stood there and hung his head, not knowing what to say about anything.

OOC: Sorry it's been awhile.

Flthen got up,angry at the thought of losing to a human he was about to turn back to Ledger when he noticed three figures down the hall." I can't have witnesses!!" He said charging down the hall towards them. Ledger on the other hand was weak from the wounds and wobbled when he walked." Flthen come over here and finish the job!!" Ledger yelled with all his strength. The creature with its sinister body turned around looking at Ledger. "You should of stayed do-" Flthen tried to say right before Ledger threw his Dagger straight into his chest. HSSSSSSSS was the noise his skin made as the Dagger stayed longer in him. Flthen was yelping and whining trying to get it out. Ledger realizing his chance reached into his pocket realizing that he left his other dagger in the Backpack."Damn!" He said realizing his horrible mistake

Jessica looked confused and opened her mouth to ask what rumors till she remembered. She never believed them. At least, not until the summer when she found out just how true they were. Just before she had a chance to say something she saw the nee kid and that... That monster. Her eyes widened, but she didn't scream. She couldn't. Just then, a figure identical to her, to the old her the old popular her, appeared next to her in a flash of bright light. "Donrt scream. You can't draw attention here." She said. Her voice was just like Allies, Jessica's twin. But she was different. Her body was almost see through like she wasn't really There

Status
Not open for further replies.