Timber Fall High

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a bit he came out of office. "All done. Although he might instantly know it was us. You were staring at him." Despite the danger he still smiled. "I'm kinda curious what he'll do." He looked at Jessica and put his hanr on her shoulder. "We'll be fine. I'm sure of it." Ty smiled and looked to where the bag was. "Now....It's just a waiting game."

She frowned up at him. "You're way too laid back about this dude..! What if.. what if he, like, holds the whole school hostage with bombs?!" Jessica knew that was unlikely, but she wanted to get him to do something other than smile. I mean, they found a knife. What if that dude was deadly? She crosses her arms, frowning.

He put a finger to her mouth. "Just watch...If we need to we can run." He looked at her from the corner of his eye."I'm scared as well. But I gotta see. You can go now. I don't mind." He pulled his finger back and instantly pulled out the handheld, getting bored.

Jessica frowns and flicks him, walking to a nearby bench and sitting down. She wasn't going to leave. She wanted an explanation as to why the kid had a knife in his bag. She pulls her phone out, slipping in her earbuds and began listening to her music again.

Spikes came rushing at Ledger from all sides hitting walls and empty desks stored in the room. Ledger was skilled and doged the spikes hiding behind a desk. "Come out Hunter!" it yelled and Ledger did just that. He threw the old desk at the Demon stunning him a then with a sudden burst of speed slashed Flthen across his skinny chest. "AAAAGGGHHHH!!!!" It yelled as the holy blade burned its skin. In a last ditch effort the Demon released all of its spikes hitting Ledger in the hip causing him to be pushed back to the entrance door. A loud thud was made when Ledger hit the door almost opening it. "Damn I got to careless!" He said looking at the 8 inch spike in his hip.

Jessica blinked at a loud "thud" and glances up. She looked for the source of the sound, spotting a storage room down the hallway. "What was that..?" She asked hesitantly, her eyes staying locked on the door to the strage room.

Flthen came closer to Ledger as it walked towards him arms startto sprout out of its abodemen." Your mine Hunter!!!"It said charging Ledger. He at the last minute dodged Flthens attack by diving across the room. Flthen however didn't stop in time and burst through the door just as the bell rang for 1st period. The room was tucked away from the rest of the classrooms and students hardly passed by the it due to the fact that hall was used for storage. Ledger and the Demon were both trying to recover from there injuries as Ledger pulled the spike out and Flthen was still on the floor trying to get back up but dazed from the impact.

Lets make this the last post of the night so people can catch up if they want to join.

Ty had a wide grin. He took off to where the noise was. "Maybe it's one of those ghosts!" He skidded to a halt in front of the door and looked at the handle. "Huh...Should I even be doing this...?"

(You should make an OOC Thread))

Yes everyone can sorry been out doing stuff. OC is going up soon

(Otay)

Jessuca frowns a little at him. "He's too eager for this.." she didn't bother going after him thus time, but she sat and watched to see what might happen curiously.

Ty put his hand on the door knob and gulped. "Maybe I shouldn't...Agh screw it! YOLO!" He threw the door open to see the kid and some creature. Ty fell back on his ass and started crawljng backwards "W-What the hell is that?!"

She blinks and jumped back a little when he fell back. "What is it..?" She called out and stood up hesitantly, shuffling her way over to the door slowly. She hated how her curiosity got the best of her.

Sorry everybody been really busy will try to get a post up tonight.

Adelheid walked down the music hallway with her headphones playing Rolling Girl by Hatsune Miku. The school had been making so many budget cuts recently they had to cut the musical. Adelheid was a quiet, fickle girl, but she loved performing and showing off (though she wasn't too fond of getting compliments. They were awkward.). But now with the musical non-existent, the only way she could express her musical talent was through the talent show or chorus. Neither, in her opinion was fun. The talent show was a rigged contest and most people in the chorus sucked and were only there to get out of class.
"Dang." Adelheid Sighed. She continued her walk until she heard some commotion. As she went further down the hall and saw two classmates gaping at something in a room.she stepped forward and took off her headphones. "What's up here? " she said.

Ty shot the approaching girl a warning look. He dragged Jessica with him towards her. "Do not go over there..." He regretted ever seeing what was there. To be honest he didn't even know what he saw. He shook his head and started pushing the girl back to where she came with a panicked expression on his face.

Jessica looked at Ty with concern. She turns so she faces him and asked him in a whisper so the other girl wouldn't hear. "What was in there Ty..?"

Status
Not open for further replies.