Tilly's Tavern & Inn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, go with being patrons, both of you! @~Ram Ram~, most patrons should have a job elsewhere to pay for their drinks and damages and rooms...

i actually really like the tavern/inn idea for a group rp. props. im like dying for people to put up posts cuz this seems like its gunna be alot of fun. im sitting here thinking about opening up my own group rp with a tavern/inn theme just cause im so excited about how this could turn out, (of course id invite you all)

@Kitsune, we has peoples! Come back to us....!

Alright mate.

Im helping a friend settle into his new apartment so ill be away for a few. But once I get my hands on a computer I shall happily post. It shouldn't be long until that happens

Uhh, this may or may not be obvious but I'm not sure so I'm going to ask anyway, but are my characters accepted now?? (I've edited Xanthe)

@growl, no, absolutely not. I will never be a tree hugger. Lmao, I hope you know I'm joking around. Of course you're accepted.

That actually scared me at first XD Okay, I'll post in the IC as soon as I get the chance (I'm about to have friends over so it might not be until tomorrow)

i found my way to a computer ^_^ sorry for the short post btw, tis just a reaction post

Hey, I'm waiting for @~Ram Ram~ before we go too far ahead.

fair enough >_> im just excited for it, so i apologize for my impatience

ill respond in a moment, just changing my location.. brb

Oi, can we all please wait for @~Ram Ram~ to respond?! I mean, her character said she could fix it! -/////-

Welp, I gave her a whole day, she hasn't been on.... So there's my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.