3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Comedy, Medieval, Romance, Sci-Fi, Modern
The fresh smell of cinnamon, freshly baked apple pies, pinecones, and alcohol all mixed together in a wondrous scent rush into your nose was you swing open a wooden door with a iron door knocker in the style of a lion's head. Oddly, the building seems gigantic compared to it's tiny appearance on the outside. Wooden tables crafted out of the most glorious amber coloured wooden are set in rows with four wooden chairs at each of them. There is a long bar and counter running down the wall to your right hand side. Behind the counter you see a man who, oddly enough, had a pair of bat wings and a feline tail, cleaning up some empty glasses and plates. Suddenly to the left of you, you hear a clear and strong voice. You turn to face the speaker, and notice a young woman with black cat ears and a long sweeping tail that flicked every now and then.

"Hello and welcome to Tilly's Tavern & Inn. You must be new here. I'm Aluro Tilling, the owner of this place. If you are looking to have a drink or fresh meal just sit down and a one of our workers will be sure to get your stomach filled, but if you are looking to stay a night or few in one of our rooms, please be sure to sign your name and the number of night you shall be staying upon the chalk board over towards the staircase."

You glance over at the staircase toward the back left-hand corner and notice a large chalk board. At first you find it a bit childish, but then you notice that the pieces of chalk have a glowing aura around them and write on the board by themselves. Instantly you realize that it is a enchanted chalk board, one that keeps records and remembers the data forever even if the words are erased. You give a thankful nod to Aluro before doing whatever you need to have done; have a drink, enter your name on the board, or both.

|| TAVERN AND INN RULES ||
1.] Fights are allowed in the tavern. However, they must be only fist fights. Weapons may be kept inside the building, but they must never be used against someone inside the building. The only exception is if the tavern is being robbed or if someone is trying to kill someone else. However, a dead person is still considered a missing person if no evidence is found!

2.] The age limit for someone to drink is eighteen years of age. If someone gets a little too tipsy, they will be asked to not have another drink and go into one of the inn's rooms before they harm themselves or someone else!

3.] Keep your passion in your pants in the tavern. If you gotta do that, then get a room.

4.] All races are allowed and shall not get discriminated. Same goes with people of other religious views and sexualities!

5.] Break it and you buy it. If you don't have enough money, then you damn well better get cleaning.

6.] The rules do not apply outside the tavern and inn.

|| ROLEPLAY RULES ||
1.] Please have decent grammar and spelling. No text talk unless your character is using a phone or something. No one-liners allowed!

2.] Sex is not allowed to be typed out! Kissing? Okay. Hugging? Sure. Butt touching? That's pushing it a little, but maybe. Smexy fun time? Haha, hell no Sonny. Please keep your junk in your pants!

3.] G-Modeling is not allowed. Auto-killing, auto-hitting, controlling characters, or putting them in situations that they cannot escape id not permitted. The only time this is allowed if when someone gets banned and I must kill off their character(s).

4.] Any species is allowed. However, if I keep seeing people use the same type of race over and over again, such as vampires or werewolves, I will ask for people to tone it down some. Be unique!

5.] Don't be a dick to others. Bullying people, not characters in the RP, will result in you automatically getting banned!

6.] Killing is perfectly allowed as long as you get permission from the character's owner. Killing off your own character is fine as well and you don't need permission to do so!

|| TAVERN STAFF MEMBERS ||
The Owner:
0A6E1A1D-4DF0-4A8E-9D2D-4325DAD12CDA_zpscujemksb.jpg

NAME:
Annabet Marie Tilling
"Aluro and Tilly are my nicknames. Call me Anna and I'll call the hospital for you."

"Why should I care about a number?"

RACE:
Neko.
"Cat ears, cat tail, claws, and a bad temper. Sum it up for ya?"

"Well, obviously I don't have a penis, so why the hell are you asking?"

SEXUALITY:
Straight.
"Not that I'm interested in anyone."

NUMBER OF YEARS AT THE TAVERN:
Unknown.
"I've been here since the tavern's been here."
The Bartender:
4FC9EFAF-E2E6-42BE-8C40-F5AD07FB1AC6_zpswyorei5j.jpg

NAME:
Leone Damien Valcrosse
"Just call my name, and I'll be there with whatever you want."

"It's a big number. More than likely in the triple digits and beyond."

RACE:
Daemon.
"Alright... You know demons, right? Come from hell and go to hell? Well, daemons are like that too. Only, instead of horns and the stereotypical pointy tail, daemons have a pair of bat wings and a cat tail. We can also use a kind of magic called hellsfire, which is basically a flame of an odd color we can control."

"Unlike Anna here, I do have a penis."
"What did you just call me?"
"Ack! Moving on!"

SEXUALITY:
Straight.
"I like any girl that doesn't try to kill me."

"Yes, I've been dealing with Aluro for that long. Now... Can someone please get me a bandaid or something?"
The Cooks:
1733833.jpg

| NAME |
Aaron Taylor Smith
"It's nice to meet you!"
| AGE |

(appears to be)
"I'd tell you my actual age, but I can't seem to remember..."
| RACE |
Incubus
"I don't really look like one, but I promise I am!"
| GENDER |
Male
"I don't have any boobs...and I do have a - yeah."
| NUMBER OF YEARS AT THE TAVERN |
Five
"And I don't plan on leaving anytime soon!"
| POSITION |
Cook
"I can whip a delicious meal for you."
The Waiters and Waitresses:
3187635634fdbc86822cbb3e17d0b6b7.jpg

NAME:
Ash Beau Black.
"Don't give me any pet names, like Ashy or some bull like that."

"Well, appearances may tell lies."

RACE:
Incubi
"Though race certainly doesn't matter, dear~"

"Obviously."

About seven.
"Maybe eight, who knows, I've forgotten."

POSITION:
A waiter.
"Make me mad and I'll spill your drink all over you."
The Inn Maids:
sample_46f35271b1d1830bef0ceb277008837a4ae52a25.jpg

| NAME |
Violette Dawn Stone
"Some call me Vio as a nickname."
| AGE |

(appears to be)
"Didn't you learn that it was rude to ask a lady her age? Hmph."
| RACE |
Succubus
"I can show you a really good time~"
| GENDER |
Female
"I know my boobs aren't big, but jeez..."
Three
"And I'm still going strong."
| POSITION |
Inn Maid
"Don't go making messes on purpose!"
DB027D59-627D-4E2E-9728-697F218C1E64_zpspbxjsxof.jpg

NAME:
Emma Thatcher
"Most call me Emma but some call me The Black Queen"

"I've more or less lost count..."

RACE:
Vampire, she was bitten at the age of 20 and therefore will forever look as go ought she is only twenty no matter how old she truly is.
"I used to be so angry about being bitten but then I realized I will forever be a saucy twenty year old badass. How can I be mad at that?!"

"Pretty obvious..."

"I heard about his place and that they didn't discriminate against my kind, very few places now will hire a blood sucker like me."

POSITION:
Inn Maid
"218 years old and I still have to clean up after people...."
|| PATRONS AND GUESTS ||
2d2isxz.jpg

{NAME}
Autumn Von Hallow
"You can call me Autumn, Hallow, Halli, even Ember. Anything at all really. Just make sure it doesn't take too long to say it."

{AGE}
"Well, I'm definitely not 17, but I'm also definitely not gonna tell you how old I am."

{RACE}
Human----->Witch
"I was human once upon a time, kiddies. Buttttt I got bored of that, so I became a witch. Simple as that."

{GENDER}
Female
"Well DUH! Can you not see the breasts?"

{NUMBER OF YEARS AT THE TAVERN}
"I've lived in this area by myself for a while, but I got bored of that too, so I decided to move in here. They just don't know it yet ;3."

{POSITION}
None
"I'll do anything, just as long as they ask nicely. Or give me food. Whichever's good."
80c3bd_65a6fa23885046f4bd622815d452ad7a.jpg_srb_p_600_257_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srb

NAME:
Drake Vampiron

"You'd think my last name is a dead give away.."

"It's been easily over 500 years since I was bitten, but most people don't usually react well when you tell them that."

RACE:
Human Turned Vampire

"If I ever find the girl that bit me, I'll punch her square in the teeth. It would have been nice to have a little heads up that you were about to become a blood thirsty beast that lives forever ya know?"

"Well, at least the last time I checked I was."

Newcomer

"I've been walking through this town for days and this is the only bar I've seen."

POSITION:
Patron

"God I love liquor, sucks I can't get drunk, but it works wonders in drinking contests."
large.png

NAME:
Xanthe [zan-thee]
"If you must know, Xanthe is my true name."

"That's how old my tree is..."

RACE:
Tree nymph
"You can tell just by looking at me... And I'm shedding leaves, so there's that."

"I'm capable of changing my sex at will, but I find it more convenient to stay female."

"I don't plan on staying very long."

POSITION:
Patron
"My curiosity bested me this time."

NAME:
Nikolai Koblischke
"But you can call me Niko." *wink*

"Yeah, I'm legal."

RACE:
Human
"I don't really give off that 'mortal' vibe, do I?"

"Uh, yeah."

"I'll be gone before you know it."

POSITION:
Patron
"Hey, it's cheap, and it's better than camping out in the woods again."
085DD23B-FEBE-4577-B630-C43E1CCA1B8C_zpstokalvjn.jpg

NAME:
Nathaniel Solavan.
"Thanks to an extremely annoying daemon, everyone calls me Sol. I mean, honestly, why can't they go with Nathan, or Nate, even? I'm not unlucky!"

"Or at least that was how old I was when I died."

RACE:
Angel.
"When you die, you can either go upstairs or downstairs. I happened to go up. Unlike most people I'm forced to deal with."

"If you ask me to prove it, I'll cast you into oblivion."

None.
"I typically don't spend too much time in places that openly welcome creatures of the dark."

POSITION:
Patron.
"I guess you could say I'm here to make sure Leone doesn't flaunt his power too much."
|| THE CHARACTER SHEET ||
(APPEARANCE)
NAME:
Your character's FULL name.
Eh. No limit, but try not to put crazy numbers like 109,989,763,245,108,362,003,400,569,410 years old.
RACE:
Anything really. Feel free to know your socks off with ideas.
POSITION:
What is your role at the tavern? Beware, do not put owner down here. Aluro is the only owner!​

Last edited:
Any takers?

Anyone at all?

Ooooh~ I'd like to join with...two characters, if that's okay! ^^

Hey, if I'm playing two characters, then you can play two characters.

Reactions: Kitsune
sample_46f35271b1d1830bef0ceb277008837a4ae52a25.jpg

| NAME |
Violette Dawn Stone
"Some call me Vio as a nickname."
| AGE |

(appears to be)
"Didn't you learn that it was rude to ask a lady her age? Hmph."
| RACE |
Succubus
"I can show you a really good time~"
| GENDER |
Female
"I know my boobs aren't big, but jeez..."
Three
"And I'm still going strong."
| POSITION |
Inn Maid
"Don't go making messes on purpose!"

1733833.jpg

| NAME |
Aaron Taylor Smith
"It's nice to meet you!"
| AGE |

(appears to be)
"I'd tell you my actual age, but I can't seem to remember..."
| RACE |
Incubus
"I don't really look like one, but I promise I am!"
| GENDER |
Male
"I don't have any boobs...and I do have a - yeah."
Five
"And I don't plan on leaving anytime soon!"
| POSITION |
Cook
"I can whip a delicious meal for you."

Last edited by a moderator:
The image for Violette isn't showing up.

Yep, that one works. Let me know when you get the witty comments and insights up so I can post them on the board.

Reactions: Kitsune
And they're on the board.

So, should I start up the IC thread?

Ok, the IC is up finally.

Yes, I'm still here! I just got on my laptop for the first time, so I should be responding soon ^^

Um... Did you forget about me already @Kitsune?

2d2isxz.jpg

{NAME}
Autumn Von Hallow
"You can call me Autumn, Hallow, Halli, even Ember. Anything at all really. Just make sure it doesn't take too long to say it."

{AGE}
"Well, I'm definitely not 17, but I'm also definitely not gonna tell you how old I am. (I forgot :P)"

{RACE}

Human----->Witch
"I was human once upon a time, kiddies. Buttttt I got bored of that, so I became a witch. Simple as that."

{GENDER}

Female
"Well DUH! Can you not see the breasts?"

{NUMBER OF YEARS AT THE TAVERN}

"I've lived in this area by myself for a while, but I got bored of that too, so I decided to move in here. They just don't know it yet ;3."

{POSITION}

None
"I'll do anything, just as long as they ask nicely. Or give me food. Whichever's good."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(picture attached)

{NAME}
Angelica.

"I don't remember. My maker gave me one a long time ago, but it's been so long that I have forgotten. When I looked, I found the word 'Angelica' carved onto the sole of my foot."

{AGE}
"I have also forgotten that, but I know that it must be in 1800s that I was made. So maybe 200 years?"

{RACE}
Marionette.

"I was created to be like a human, but I know that I am not. I will not pretend to be something I am not."

{GENDER}
Female.

"In what I have learned about the human anatomy, I believe I was built to be a female."

{NUMBERS OF YEARS AT THE TAVERN}
Many.

"When I woke up again, I was here. I tried moving, and my limbs were covered in a very thick layer of dust, so I must have been here for a long while."

{POSITION}
Entertainment.

"Whenever there are people here, I entertain them to earn my keep here. I can sing, play music, or even dance on what one may call a "stripper pole". Though I do admit that the last one is not my favorite. Humans are quite rowdy and vulgar."

Attachments

• pale_marionette_by_signomi-d5fqb88.jpg
    pale_marionette_by_signomi-d5fqb88.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 7
I'm fine with Autumn, but Angelica is seriously creeping me out, and I keep wondering how the hell a puppet controls itself and doesn't get it's strings all tangled up while pole dancing and now I'm thinking about the creepy puppet master from season one of Black Butler.

Status
Not open for further replies.