- Posting Speed
- 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
- Online Availability
- Whenever I can get on.
- Writing Levels
- Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
- Preferred Character Gender
- Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Male
- Fantasy, Comedy, Medieval, Romance, Sci-Fi, Modern
Leone allowed a bit more of his magic flow into him, the power radiating from his person enough to draw the attention of any supernatural being on the block. He only used it for a bit of posturing, making sure it was clear that he could be just as big of a threat as any immortal being. "Don't let the vampire scare you miss, so long as I'm around there won't be any devouring going on in here." With his piece said to the tree nymph that was trying to gain entry to the tavern, he fixed a warning glare on Drake before allowing his magic to return to its source. "Yes, I'm sure. Now go on and drink your drink." He spoke simply. He carefully moved around the two in order to get the mail.