Till The End of The World

Cordelia leaned against his cheek for a few moments before returning her head to his shoulder. She sniffled for a moment or two, composing herself before she slowly stepped out of his hold. "We should be getting back, lunch is probably being served and my parents are no doubt wanting to get their own lunch and plus Elizabeth needs to be wakened up from her nap otherwise she won't sleep tonight" She said as she looked down at the rose once more. "Thank you again for my flower" She said with a weak smile as she began to lead them out of the room. "Maybe, if it's possible, could yourself and your family join us for lunch?" She suggested, they all seemed like nice people and she could do with making a few friends on board the ship.

Alex gave a weak smile as she pulled out of his embrace " Um...yeah we should head back". he coughed slightly before walking out the room and looking down at the floor. " Its no problem im glad you liked it and um yeah my family could join yours for lunch". He pointed to his parents room and looked at her " Im going to go get them and ill see you and your family at lunch shortly. he gave a weak wave before turning and heading down the hall with his hand in his pockets.

Cordelia watched him go before she entered her parents' room. Once inside, she was greeted by the site of a very awake Elizabeth. "No Al?" The child asked. Cordelia chuckled. "You'll see him in a minute" She said, she looked up at her parents. "Would you like to join us for lunch?" She asked with a smile as she helped Elizabeth back everything away into her little backpack before putting it on the child's back. "We would love too, but we've promised to have lunch with an old friend of ours, perhaps another time" Her mother said with a soft smile. "That's fine. We'll see you guys soon" She said before she led Elizabeth out of the room and down the hallways towards the dinning room. Thankfully the waitress managed to find a table that would hold herself, Elizabeth, Alex and his family. She took the window sit and placed Elizabeth next to her, putting a cushion under the child so she was high enough to reach the table. Elizabeth looked through her backpack, pulling out one of her colourings books and began to colour in one of the pictures as Cordelia ordered drinks.

Alex knocked on his parents door and they let him in giving him a hug. He sat with his parents for a few moments " Would you like to have lounch with Cordelia and her family?". His mother smiled " Yes i would love that and we were just about to head to the hall for lunch too". His father patted him o the back giving him a look and he chuckled. Johathan and Michael planned on sitting with their friends but they'd go table to table. Closing the door behind them Alex walked into the hall and looked around spotting Cordelia and Lillabeth quickly he walked over and smiled " Hey guys meet my parents". His mother smiled brightly " Its a pleasure to meet you". His father smiled as well.

Cordelia smiled as she saw Alex and his family heading their way. She stood from her chair and moved to shake their hands. "It's a pleasure to meet you all. I'm afraid my parents can't join us, they already have arrangements for lunch" She said, turning to look at Elizabeth as she heard the girl speak. "Al!" The child said excitedly as she put her arms out for the man in the same manner that she had done the day before. "Please, everyone feel free to sit wherever you please" She said as she took her seat next to Elizabeth once more. As she sat down, the waitress appeared with menus for them all. Looking down the menu, she tried her best to decide on something to eat.

His parents shook Cordelia's hand and nodded " Its a pleasure to meet you and dont worry its perfectlly fine". His mother smiled kindly " Your daughter is adorable i always wanted a girl". Alex gave his mom a look and she laughed " Dont worry im glad i have three boys". Aled smiled when he saw Lillabeth and he picked her up and hugged her " You missed Al?". He chuckled and sat next to Cordelia as he looked at the menu he waited until the waiter or watress came back.

"You were the first person she asked about when I picked her up from my parents" Cordelia revealed with a smile as she watched Alex pick Elizabeth up and hug her before returning her to her seat. The waitress arrived quickly to take their order. "I'll have a cesar salad, with no cheese. And can I have a small portion of mashed potatoes and baby vegetables for Elizabeth?" She asked, the waitress nodded and took the other orders as a waiter arrived with their drinks. She poured Elizabeth's drink into her sippy cup before she took a sip of her own drink. Cordelia looked at Alex's mother and smiled softly. "How are you finding the ship?" She asked, hoping it was to the woman's liking.

Alex smiled and watched as Lillabeth drank from her sippy cup. " Oh yes the ship is quite amazing i was shocked to say the least". His mother nodded and his father as well. He ordered the salad as well and his parents ordered some fish and steamed vegtables. Alex looked at his dad " So what are you planning on doing later on tonight?". His father looked at him " Me and your mother plan on catching a movie at the theater and your brother are going to do some crazy thing". Alex nodded and within minutes the waitress came with the food.

"Thank you" Cordelia said as she took the plate from the waitress and began to mash it for Elizabeth, the small girl pulled out her Mickey Mouse spoon from her bag and began to eat her meal as best as a toddler could, not allowing her mother to help. "She's rather stubborn and headstrong, likes to be independent, even at such a young age" Her English accent stuck out as she spoke to them all, before returning her attention to Alex's mother. "We saw the cinema earlier when we went on a tour of the place, it's rather nice, not too large, not to small, just comfortable. We saw the pool as well, I plan on teaching Lillabeth to swim, with Alex's help of course, it'll take two to teach her" She said, turning to look at Elizabeth.

Alex ate his food and then finished his drink watching Lillabeth eat her food as most of it managed on her face he chuckled and picked up a napkin " Let Al clean your face for you". He wiped her face of the food and then looked at Cordelia " Yeah but i dont think it'll be that hard to train her." He smiled and his mother snimled in aproval " Hmm alex you seemed to have meet a lucky girl i like her". Alex chuckled and agreed. His parents looked at eachother and then at them " Well the movie is starting soon so we will se you later", they turned to Cordelia, " It was a pleasure meeting you and your daughter". His mother hugged her before her and his dad left the hall.

Cordelia smiled at his parents, standing up to let his mother hug her. "It was a pleasure meeting you, I'm sure we'll meet again" She said before she sat back down again. She picked up a napkin and cleaned Elizabeth's face once more, smiling at Alex. "Your parents are nice" She said as she pushed her daughter's hair out of her face and into a ponytail so that she didn't mess it. She began to eat her meal and was soon finished, pushing her plate away, she focused on feeding Elizabeth. "I was going to take her swimming tomorrow, perhaps you could join us" She suggested as she thought of what they might do for the rest of the day.

Alex laughed " Yeah they are nice". He watched as Cordelia fed Lillabeth and then he looked around watching the hall empty. " Yeah that sounds great i'd love to get in that water and swim, and teach Lillabth". He smiled and then thought about what to do. " Hmm do you have any ideas on what you want to do for te rest of the day? It dosent matter to me what we do". He looked down at Lillabeth and poked her cheek playfully.

"I have no idea, you?" Cordelia asked, she finished cleaning Elizabeth up before she stood up from the seat, moving to pick Elizabeth up, as she placed the child down on the floor, Elizabeth moved closer to Alex once more. "Oh, so you're Alex's girl today?" She asked with a smile, she chuckled for a moment before she stood up to her full height once again. "I'm sure my parents are finished their lunch if you'd like to meet them" She suggested as she picked up her bag from the table.

" No i dont unless you feel like heading back to my room and watching movies on the small tv, i bought dvd's". Alex watched as Lillabeth moved closer to him and a smile formed on his lips " I guess im her favorite now". He stood and picked Lillabeth up caring her in his arms and he nodded and Cordelia. " Sure i'd love to meet them". He smiled and then looked out the window once more.

Alex was slightly nervous to meet Cordelia's parents and he wondered what tey would think of him. He got nervous all of a sudden and then looked at Cordelia. " Hey..um do you thimk your parents will you know..like me?". He always wanted to make a good impression on people.

Cordelia smiled. "My parents will love you, don't worry about it" She told him as she fixed her bag on her shoulder before she began to lead the way down the hallway, knowing that there was no way she was going to get Elizabeth from Alex, it seemed that her daughter was rather taken with their new male companion now. And when her daughter made friends with someone, she didn't let go easily.

Walking down the hallway, she glanced at the numbers and stopped when they arrived in the room that belonged to her parents. Knocking on the door, she waited for a response before she walked inside. "Hello" She said, smiling as she moved to hug both her parents. "Mother. Father. This is Alex, my..." What exactly was he to her, he seemed more than a friend, but less than a boyfriend or someone of that nature. "Friend" She settled for that for now.

Alex smiled and then watched as Lillabeth rested her hea don his shoulder. When Cordellia said that her parents would love him it eased some of the nervousness that he had. He always had this thing with first impressions. He wanted to make sure that if he was metting someine for the first time that they woulsn't think bad of him. Slowly he walked out the lunch hall and he walked dow the ship with her. He glanced over at Cordellia before looking away.

He didn't know what they were but he was attracted to her to say the least. When Cordellia knocked on the door and then opened the door. Alex followed her inside and then smiled when he saw her parents. " Hello its a pleasure to meet both of you". Shaking both of their hands he looked at Cordellia and then he looked back at her parents. They deffinitaly remembled eachother. Lillabeth suggled up on him and he smiled slighly.