'Til Death do You Part (Medieval Arranged Marriage) OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lxngdon

Original poster

• [BCOLOR=#333333]V E S C E R O S[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]The country of Vesceros has long been a divided one; despite being under the rule of a single emperor the land has always been divided into twelve kingdoms, each with their own royalty, cultures and purposes in regards to the economy of the land. Alliances and enemies have been formed between these kingdoms, and wars constantly plague the Empire.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Emperor Nathaniel de Verossa, the sixteenth of his generation to rule the entire country, is growing old. Without an heir, he has decided that the eldest heir or heiress of each of the kingdoms in his Empire will be married to that of another kingdom. This will not only eradicate the wars of the country, but will also help the Vescerosian Council determine the new Emperor and Empress; the couple who best rules their kingdom for a year after they are married will rule the entire empire.[/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=#333333]M O O R V A I N S[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: plains[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Moorvains is the most economically powerful kingdom in the country, besides the Capital. The people are merchants and farmers who occupy the plains with huge trading towns or fields for livestock. People travel all the way across the country to sell their products in Moorvains. Due to the country's close proximity to the Capital, they are very involved in politics.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]R A S T S T H W H A[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: tropical/jungle[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]A kingdom known for its hardworking people, great surplus of food, its sugar and its rum. They're seen as drunkards due to the association with the strong drink, but they actually have a legendary tolerance for the stuff and don't even get fazed by normal amounts. They're not technologically advanced and are scene as a "primitive" nation.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]R A H ' V I R A[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: desert[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]A nation inhabited solely for the sake of its bountiful supply of gold and silver, there isn't much water that's drinkable and most towns gain it from underground. They are next to the ocean and make steady profits mining salts as well. They're known as shrewd traders and have a pessimistic outlook on life.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]V E L A N C H A[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: mountains[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]This kingdom is hidden in a valley, bordered on all sides by huge, treacherous mountains only the citizens know how to properly navigate. Inside the valley is the largest military base in Vesceros; the warmongering Velanchians consider it an honour to die in battle. They are a powerful kingdom due to their impressive military prowess but can occasionally be persuaded to fight for another kingdom, usually for money. They have a rivarly with Cavanaugh.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]C A V A N A U G H[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: mountains[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Easily the most opulent kingdom, Cavanaugh is renowned for their precious gems and dazzling jewellery. The kingdom is made of several large mining families who make tonnes of gold and silver from the precious stones they find in their mountains, which are slightly smaller than that of Velancha. Cavanaugh has a rivalry with Velancha due to their close proximity. The Cavanaugh royals are the richest.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]G R E N D E L H E I M[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: northlands[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]A country made of hard, frozen men and powerful animals. It always snows and it always teems with life in defiance to that. They're known for their superior breeds of hunting dogs, ice that they export in massive, tonne weighing blocks to keep it from melting quickly, and their legendary prey that's hunt for both necessity and sport. They're seen as incredibly fierce and territorial and absolutely hate hot weather.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]D E T R O V A S I A[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: ocean[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]An island nation off the coast of Rah'vira, it mainly exports fish and pearls. Seen as rather primitive and a jolly folk, they supply the desert country with most of its food through dried fish in exchange for financial backing in matters of political intrigue.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]S A N C T U A R Y[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: semi-desert[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Simply named 'Sanctuary', this nation is the crime capital of Vesceros and is referred to as 'Paradise for Escapees'. Every year, hundreds of exiled citizens from other kingdoms flee to Sanctuary to start a new life. Crime is abundant there but the harsh guards manage to keep things relatively under control. This nation is very independent, with small farms here and there, but they still need to import from other nations. They offer mercenaries in return.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]W R A L T H O N[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: forest [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]The vasts forest of Wralthon are home to the best archers and hunters in the land. The kingdom is also home to loggers who export large amounts of timber to other kingdoms. Despite wood being their main export they still manage to keep the forests of Wralthon vast and lush. Wralthon has an alliance with Grendelheim as they trade wood for hunting dogs.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]D U V A R I A N[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: wasteland[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]A dry wasteland with little rain and no prospects, Duvarian is occupied by industries and factories that import raw materials from other kingdoms and turn them into completed products. Most people who work in Duvarian are middle-class or poor; only the royal family are well off. Many Duvarians travel to Moorvains to sell the products they are unable to sell to other kingdoms.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]M O O N S A G E[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: forest[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Moonsage is the religious capital of Vesceros. They take the religion of Saatham, the most commonly practiced religion in Vesceros, very seriously and are incredibly faithful. They also experiment with natural herbal remedies and reject the concept of modern medicine. Moonsage is the weakest kingdom economically but the people and royals are content with their way of life.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]T A L O R[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: tundra[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]The most intellectual scholars and wisest teachers in the land come from Talor. Scientists, inventors, scholars, academics and writers make up the population of Talor. The kingdom is filled with the largest and best known schools, universities and libraries in all of Vesceros. Those from Talor look down upon those from Moonsage as they refuse to accept the advances of science.[/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF MOORVAINS[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]female[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]___: reserved by @Shayla[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]Adrianna @Pasi[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF RASTSTHWA[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]male[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]Mistokhida Grabev: played by @Lurcolm[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF RAH'VIRA[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]___: reserved by ___[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF VELANCHA[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]Dratae Kynch: played by @Ulysses[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Yeshra AdharaEIR OF[BCOLOR=#333333] CAVANAUGH[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]: reserved by @DANAsaur [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF GRENDELHEIM[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]___: reserved by @Vio[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF DETROVASIA[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]Calder Balsam-Anise Vann: reserved by @MaryGoldRound[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF SANCTUARY[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]Odessa Delyth Lupus II: played by @Mysty [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF WRALTHON[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]Akinyi Masika: reserved by @Darru[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF DUVARIAN[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]___: reserved by @Justinaholic[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF MOONSAGE[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]Andelina de la Vaceska: played by @lxngdon[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]Sebastian de la Vaceska: played by @Akashi[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF TALOR[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]Nikolay Chernev: played by @Aleksandar[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Current male to female count: 6 : 7[/BCOLOR]
  •  

• [BCOLOR=#333333]1. ___ x ___[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]2. ___ x ___[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]3. ___ x ___[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]4. ___ x ___[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]5. ___ x ___[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]7. ___ x ___[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]8. ___ x ___[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333](The pairings will be determined by lxngdon and Lurcolm, and will be announced when all places have been taken.[/BCOLOR]
  •  

• [BCOLOR=#333333]NAME[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]PRONUNCIATION[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]NICKNAME/S[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]AGE (between 16 and 26)[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIRTHDAY[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]KINGDOM[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HAIR[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]EYES[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]HEIGHT[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]WEIGHT[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]SKIN[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]DRESS[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]PIERCINGS[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]MARKS[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]PERSONALITY[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]LIKES[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]DISLIKES[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]HOBBIES[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]HABITS[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]SECRETS[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]FAMILY[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]FRIENDS[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]OTHER RELATIONS[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]PERSONAL HISTORY (optional)[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]OTHER INFORMATIOM[/BCOLOR]
  •  

• [BCOLOR=#333333]1. Unless this is changed by myself or the co-GM, only one character is allowed per player, and only one character per kingdom.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]2. The pairings will ultimately be decided by lxngdon and Lurcolm. If you have a major issue with the character yours has been paired with, please let us know, but otherwise, our decision is final.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]3. Only heterosexual pairings will be made. I have no issues with the LGBT community (being bisexual myself) but for the sake of the medieval setting, these pairings will be straight. However, you can make a gay character if you think that would be good.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]4. Please respect one another OOC.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]5. Put "long live the king" at the end of your CS in a bright colour to prove you have read the rules.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]6. Please stick to the CS I have provided. If you want to add additional information, that is fine, but please stick to the template.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]7. Only realistic face claims are allowed.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]8. THIS ROLEPLAY IS BEST COME, BEST DRESSED! You need to get in first in order to secure the kingdom you want. [/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]9. Please, have fun! This is the most important part![/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]10. NO SEXUAL SCENES: fade to black only. I don't mind if you go into explicit detail in PMs.[/BCOLOR]
  •  

• [BCOLOR=#333333]- The roleplay will start with a Grand Ball in the Capital, which is where the Emperor lives, where all the characters will meet and interact with one another for the first time.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]- The roleplay will stretch a little into the ruling of each individual kingdom. The pairings will go to the kingdom of the man; the female's kingdom will be ruled by their parents and inherited by their younger siblings. So, if you're playing a female, make sure they have a younger sibling.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]- The main religion of the country is Saatham, which is predominately practiced in Moonsage. It follows the same idea as Christianity; they follow one deity, Vellha, and practices in the ideals of peace, prosperity and selflessness. There are no dietary restrictions but it does forbid sexual interactions before marriage. They have priests and churches.[/BCOLOR]

GMs: @lxngdon and @Lurcolm

Tagging people who showed interest: @Shayla @Pasi @DelilahSparks @-Vesper- @Vio @MaryGoldRound @Ulysses @Alexstrasza @Mysty @derelict_lilyflower @Darru @DANAsaur @LostInWonderLand @Nightwing95

We may actually need to open up more spaces.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Mysty and Darru
Darn, I go shopping and I miss out on claiming a sibling. *Shakes tiny fist*

p.s. its okay about the mix up

"F o r g i v e t h y e n e m y b u t n e v e r f o r g e t t h y n a m e."
tumblr_nh1gwkY5AQ1sq2dp0o1_500.gif

• [bg=#313333]
    » N A M E :
    Odessa Delyth Lupus II.
    » P R O N U N C I N A T I O N : Oh-dess-ah ⋅ Dell-ith ⋅ Loop-es.
    » M E A N I N G : Odessa, the name of the II's great grandmother who had single-handedly assassinated eight rivaling political figures and was brought to public execution by a rivaling kingdom. Delyth, pretty and blessed. Her last name and family name, Lupus, quite literally means wolf.
    » N I C K N A M E : Des(sie), Alphess.
    » B I R T H D A Y : December 13th.
    » K I N G D O M : Sanctuary, the kingdom of exiles and rejects.

"It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be."
    - King Lochlain, family motto.

[/bg]

• [bg=#313333]
    » H A I R :
    Odessa's hair is a near white color, thick and wavy, and falls to her mid back. She often has the hairs that frame her face loosely braided behind her head. It's often messy.
    » E Y E S : Her eyes are a pale blue, nearly silver. They are doe-like, giving her the false sense of innocence.
    » H E I G H T : Odessa stands at a mere 5'4".
    » W E I G H T : She weighs about 126 lbs, with soft feminine curves. Not necessarily thick, nor is she fragile.
    » S K I N : Odessa resembles that of a ghost, her skin is near porcelain.
    » D R E S S : Her mode of dress is usually form fitting and dark.

◊ While she's out and about, Odessa dresses more casually, however she still makes it a point to flaunt her status.
    9df5e5ff60c5efafafcba2c6c7526927.jpg

To more formal occasions, she does the exact opposite of what is expected of her. Rather than traditional clothing, she seems to go out of her way to give herself a bad reputation with more 'revealing' clothing.
    tumblr_obggu9WPIV1uwz7ceo1_1280.jpg

117.jpg

Screen-shot-2014-01-07-at-9.54.36-AM.png

Her crown is pictured below. However, it doesn't have the goldish tint.
    tumblr_nvxfdmlFFy1ttn4pio1_500.jpg
    » P I E R C I N G S : Ear piercings, as well as one on the very top of her right ear.
    » M A R K S : Several scars on her body, however the most noticeable is a single, pale, long scar that stretches from her jawline to her collarbones after she had almost been assassinated.

"As clever as the devil and twice as pretty."
    - Sanctuary villagers.
    [/bg]

• [bg=#313333]
    » P E R S O N A L I T Y : Odessa is far from your fairy tale princess. The fair haired maiden does not sing with animals, or cherish her kingdom and it's people. Cunning, ambitious, stubborn, cold, all words that describe her so well. Once she sets her mind to something, there is no turning her back, even if it looks pointless. Although determined, she is a pessimist, and will point out flaws in everything and tear you down before you get a chance to pull yourself up. She's ruthless, with a lack of sympathy or morals, raised in a kingdom of criminals and rejects from the whole nation. Manipulative, she can make herself out to whatever you want to be, but be warned, it is but an illusion. She's snobbish and can be downright rude, she will slam you with backhanded compliments and dead panned insults. Odessa has a way with her words, a silver tongue, a snake in maiden's clothing. Some say she will just kill her husband for power once she marries, some say it's an act of intimidation. A shroud of mystery surrounds her, little is known of her true motives. She's a great liar, a pretender, she can be the life of the party but with a knife behind her back. She would be a powerful queen, albeit a merciless one.
    » L I K E S : Cold weather, rain, the night sky, wine, being the center of attention, having the upper hand, lying.
    » D I S L I K E S : Her kingdom, her family, most people in general, foods that are too sugary, dancing, loud, obnoxious people, being told no, people seeing through her act.
    » H O B B I E S : Thieving, lock picking, archery, fencing, hand-to-hand combat, enjoys reading about history.
    » H A B I T S : When she's annoyed, she bites the inside of her cheek. When she's impatient, she cracks her fingers, and when she genuinely, truly laughs, she snorts.
    » S E C R E T S : She secretly hates her kingdom, her people, her family. She wants an escape.

"Heroes don't exist, and even if they did, I wouldn't be one."
    - Odessa.
    [/bg]

• [bg=#313333]
    » F A M I L Y :
    Monet Cassiopeia Alaise Lupus (mother, deceased), Lochlaine Kelce Lupus IV (father), Virgo Alaise Lupus. (younger sister).

Queen Monet.
    031.jpg

King Lochlaine.
    682365fc8005dce82e591f42a7006e2a.jpg

Princess Virgo.
    3-beautiful-hairstyle-ideas-for-small-girls-9.jpg
    » F R I E N D S : The only person Odessa considers a friend is the son from a noble family in her kingdom, Colton. The two had been together since a young age.
    » O T H E R R E L A T I O N S : [open]

"May the bridges I burn light the way."

[/bg]

• [bg=#313333]
    » H I S T O R Y :
    The first child of the royal couple, Odessa's child hood was full of riches, yet suffering. Spoiled and rotten to the core, her parents were for more interested in their diplomatic matters rather than their own daughter. But that was to be expected, she had an entire staff of servants at her beck and call. A parent's love was the last thing on her mind, even as a young child. She accepted their absence as normal.
    Her family had always ruled their kingdom with an iron fist, Odessa was raised to believe that it was only her diplomatic duty to keep her heart closed and her fangs bared. After all, they were handed the land's rejects and mad men, and told to make do. The weak were weeded out, and her parents made sure that Odessa was not to be weeded out. She trained in combat from a young age, not only being a stunning princess by day, but a vicious fighter by night. They taught her the art of self defense, any man who dared grab her arm would be met with a broken one.
    Odessa was twelve when her little sister had been born, a girl with beautiful red hair and rich colored eyes, so different from her colorless family. Odessa had been the one to name her, Virgo, after the beautiful constellation; her freckles reminded her as such. Virgo was the only thing sweet in the family so harsh, Odessa swore to protect her.

The family faced pain not long after Virgo's birth. In a kingdom of criminals, assassination was not uncommon. Her mother faced their people's cruel dispositions, stabbed to death in the comfort of their own castle. Odessa had walked in on it, and the criminal had the morality to spare the young girl; but morality was easily mistaken for stupidity.

Odessa single-handedly brought the man to 'justice' and publicly executed him with her own two hands. Rather than sitting to the side and letting the brutes do the work, Odessa strode across the platform in a pure white dress, chopping his head off herself. A young girl who looked as though she could barely hold an axe did a brute's job without so much of a flinch, therefor, earning the fear and respect of her people.

Whenever her father was away on diplomatic business, Odessa reigned her kingdom, and did so with an iron fist. To say her kingdom was scared of her was an understatement; often times, she had the head of someone who so much as looked at her crossly. Nobody dared to mess with the feared heir of Sanctuary.

It wasn't long until her father sent her off to marry in the name of power; and that's just what Odessa plans to do. Keep her heart closed and her fangs bared, if you break down her cold exterior, you're truly something special. She only has her silver eyes trained on one thing; power.

» E X T R A :
    - Her favorite color is red, her favorite flowers are forget me nots, and her favorite flavor is caramel.
    - She is skilled in hand to hand combat and sword fighting.
    - Odessa knows that she is bisexual and has looked at women in a more than friendly way, and doesn't know whether or not she'd ever act on it.

Theme & Voice.

[/bg]

Last edited:
Reactions: Darru
-screech- I've gotten everything done except for history and trivia, I've been working on this for like two hours I need a break. xD

Reactions: Pysren
-screech- I've gotten everything done except for history and trivia, I've been working on this for like two hours I need a break. xD
Both are optional so I'll go ahead an accept her.

DAENERYS OMG I LOVE EMILIA SO MUCH

And could you pretty please PM me how you did they grey background for your text?

Both are optional so I'll go ahead an accept her.

DAENERYS OMG I LOVE EMILIA SO MUCH

And could you pretty please PM me how you did they grey background for your text?
Awesome. I'll let you know when I update her history and stuff, I have a pretty decent idea but man am I lazy.

And I don't watch Game of Thrones but she's like, hella pretty so I just had to. xD

And yeah I'll do that now. ^^

• Love
Reactions: lxngdon
@lxngdon So, now that the confusion is cleared up, can I consider my character approved?

Niice... can't wait for the start of the role-play :)
She is pretty, can't deny it, by the way @Mysty you have done a very good CS, I love it :)

Reactions: Mysty and lxngdon
Name: Dratae Kynch
Pronunciation: Dra-ta ki-nch
Nickname/s: Drake
Birthday: 18th September
Kingdom: velancha

Hair: medium length, dark brown
Eyes: green
Height: 5'10
Weight: 15 stone
Skin: tan
Clothing: a loose tunic with the sigil of his country, lacks elegance in its design preferring practicality to style.
Piercings: none
Marks: scar across the chest

Personality: he's a stubborn and tactical individual with a curiosity for the world outside the mountains, Extremely blunt in his speech, calm and collected under any situation and surprisingly intellectual for his age.
Likes: weaponry, wandering the capital, drinking contests, relaxing dinners, hot springs and battle
Dislikes: religious people trying to convert him, being forced to dress up for royalty, spiders and ignorance to people(dislike of nobles)
Hobbies: crafting, painting and exploring the mountains
Habits: sitting on the battlements for an hour every night.
Secrets: secretly hates his inability to leave his homeland due to his birthright and is working on developing his homeland.

Family: mother, older brother and a sister
Friends: Alexander(captain of the guard), Sarah(merchant contact), Kane(castle blacksmith)
Other relations: his of company of soldiers

Personal history: from a young age he was given training to become a commander in the army, being kept from his mother who was a concubine to the King in order to hide his heritage he grew up to become a strong leader, warrior and once his claim was recognised by the King a beloved prince. Boasting a nearly undefeated record in battle his only wound came from an enemy that hid under a dead body and slashed his torso. Having been delegated to defending the capital his interests shifted from just battle to his country and how it could be developed.
Oh yeah forgot about that. LONG LIVE THE KING

Niice... can't wait for the start of the role-play :)
She is pretty, can't deny it, by the way @Mysty you have done a very good CS, I love it :)
Aaaah thank you! <3

@Darru Omg, I totally didn't see your reply. My computer was lagging so bad. But I found the face claim, FINALLY. And I finished my character on page 2. I put it on spoiler because the images are huge. I might still take it off though.

Status
Not open for further replies.