Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, High School, Historical Fiction

• [BCOLOR=#333333]V E S C E R O S[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]The country of Vesceros has long been a divided one; despite being under the rule of a single emperor the land has always been divided into twelve kingdoms, each with their own royalty, cultures and purposes in regards to the economy of the land. Alliances and enemies have been formed between these kingdoms, and wars constantly plague the Empire.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Emperor Nathaniel de Verossa, the sixteenth of his generation to rule the entire country, is growing old. Without an heir, he has decided that the eldest heir or heiress of each of the kingdoms in his Empire will be married to that of another kingdom. This will not only eradicate the wars of the country, but will also help the Vescerosian Council determine the new Emperor and Empress; the couple who best rules their kingdom for a year after they are married will rule the entire empire.[/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=#333333]M O O R V A I N S[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: plains[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Moorvains is the most economically powerful kingdom in the country, besides the Capital. The people are merchants and farmers who occupy the plains with huge trading towns or fields for livestock. People travel all the way across the country to sell their products in Moorvains. Due to the country's close proximity to the Capital, they are very involved in politics.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]R A S T S T H W H A[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: tropical/jungle[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]A kingdom known for its hardworking people, great surplus of food, its sugar and its rum. They're seen as drunkards due to the association with the strong drink, but they actually have a legendary tolerance for the stuff and don't even get fazed by normal amounts. They're not technologically advanced and are scene as a "primitive" nation.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]R A H ' V I R A[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: desert[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]A nation inhabited solely for the sake of its bountiful supply of gold and silver, there isn't much water that's drinkable and most towns gain it from underground. They are next to the ocean and make steady profits mining salts as well. They're known as shrewd traders and have a pessimistic outlook on life.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]V E L A N C H A[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: mountains[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]This kingdom is hidden in a valley, bordered on all sides by huge, treacherous mountains only the citizens know how to properly navigate. Inside the valley is the largest military base in Vesceros; the warmongering Velanchians consider it an honour to die in battle. They are a powerful kingdom due to their impressive military prowess but can occasionally be persuaded to fight for another kingdom, usually for money. They have a rivarly with Cavanaugh.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]C A V A N A U G H[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: mountains[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Easily the most opulent kingdom, Cavanaugh is renowned for their precious gems and dazzling jewellery. The kingdom is made of several large mining families who make tonnes of gold and silver from the precious stones they find in their mountains, which are slightly smaller than that of Velancha. Cavanaugh has a rivalry with Velancha due to their close proximity. The Cavanaugh royals are the richest.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]G R E N D E L H E I M[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: northlands[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]A country made of hard, frozen men and powerful animals. It always snows and it always teems with life in defiance to that. They're known for their superior breeds of hunting dogs, ice that they export in massive, tonne weighing blocks to keep it from melting quickly, and their legendary prey that's hunt for both necessity and sport. They're seen as incredibly fierce and territorial and absolutely hate hot weather.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]D E T R O V A S I A[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: ocean[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]An island nation off the coast of Rah'vira, it mainly exports fish and pearls. Seen as rather primitive and a jolly folk, they supply the desert country with most of its food through dried fish in exchange for financial backing in matters of political intrigue.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]S A N C T U A R Y[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: semi-desert[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Simply named 'Sanctuary', this nation is the crime capital of Vesceros and is referred to as 'Paradise for Escapees'. Every year, hundreds of exiled citizens from other kingdoms flee to Sanctuary to start a new life. Crime is abundant there but the harsh guards manage to keep things relatively under control. This nation is very independent, with small farms here and there, but they still need to import from other nations. They offer mercenaries in return.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]W R A L T H O N[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: forest [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]The vasts forest of Wralthon are home to the best archers and hunters in the land. The kingdom is also home to loggers who export large amounts of timber to other kingdoms. Despite wood being their main export they still manage to keep the forests of Wralthon vast and lush. Wralthon has an alliance with Grendelheim as they trade wood for hunting dogs.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]D U V A R I A N[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: wasteland[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]A dry wasteland with little rain and no prospects, Duvarian is occupied by industries and factories that import raw materials from other kingdoms and turn them into completed products. Most people who work in Duvarian are middle-class or poor; only the royal family are well off. Many Duvarians travel to Moorvains to sell the products they are unable to sell to other kingdoms.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]M O O N S A G E[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: forest[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Moonsage is the religious capital of Vesceros. They take the religion of Saatham, the most commonly practiced religion in Vesceros, very seriously and are incredibly faithful. They also experiment with natural herbal remedies and reject the concept of modern medicine. Moonsage is the weakest kingdom economically but the people and royals are content with their way of life.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]T A L O R[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: tundra[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]The most intellectual scholars and wisest teachers in the land come from Talor. Scientists, inventors, scholars, academics and writers make up the population of Talor. The kingdom is filled with the largest and best known schools, universities and libraries in all of Vesceros. Those from Talor look down upon those from Moonsage as they refuse to accept the advances of science.[/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF MOORVAINS[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]female[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]___: reserved by @Shayla[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]Adrianna @Pasi[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF RASTSTHWA[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]male[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]Mistokhida Grabev: played by @Lurcolm[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF RAH'VIRA[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]___: reserved by ___[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF VELANCHA[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]Dratae Kynch: played by @Ulysses[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Yeshra AdharaEIR OF[BCOLOR=#333333] CAVANAUGH[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]: reserved by @DANAsaur [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF GRENDELHEIM[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]___: reserved by @Vio[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF DETROVASIA[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]Calder Balsam-Anise Vann: reserved by @MaryGoldRound[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF SANCTUARY[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]Odessa Delyth Lupus II: played by @Mysty [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF WRALTHON[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]Akinyi Masika: reserved by @Darru[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF DUVARIAN[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]___: reserved by @Justinaholic[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF MOONSAGE[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]Andelina de la Vaceska: played by @lxngdon[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]Sebastian de la Vaceska: played by @Akashi[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF TALOR[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]Nikolay Chernev: played by @Aleksandar[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Current male to female count: 6 : 7[/BCOLOR]
  •  

• [BCOLOR=#333333]1. ___ x ___[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]2. ___ x ___[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]3. ___ x ___[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]4. ___ x ___[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]5. ___ x ___[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]7. ___ x ___[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]8. ___ x ___[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333](The pairings will be determined by lxngdon and Lurcolm, and will be announced when all places have been taken.[/BCOLOR]
  •  

• [BCOLOR=#333333]NAME[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]PRONUNCIATION[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]NICKNAME/S[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]AGE (between 16 and 26)[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIRTHDAY[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]KINGDOM[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HAIR[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]EYES[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]HEIGHT[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]WEIGHT[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]SKIN[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]DRESS[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]PIERCINGS[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]MARKS[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]PERSONALITY[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]LIKES[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]DISLIKES[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]HOBBIES[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]HABITS[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]SECRETS[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]FAMILY[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]FRIENDS[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]OTHER RELATIONS[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]PERSONAL HISTORY (optional)[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]OTHER INFORMATIOM[/BCOLOR]
  •  

• [BCOLOR=#333333]1. Unless this is changed by myself or the co-GM, only one character is allowed per player, and only one character per kingdom.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]2. The pairings will ultimately be decided by lxngdon and Lurcolm. If you have a major issue with the character yours has been paired with, please let us know, but otherwise, our decision is final.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]3. Only heterosexual pairings will be made. I have no issues with the LGBT community (being bisexual myself) but for the sake of the medieval setting, these pairings will be straight. However, you can make a gay character if you think that would be good.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]4. Please respect one another OOC.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]5. Put "long live the king" at the end of your CS in a bright colour to prove you have read the rules.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]6. Please stick to the CS I have provided. If you want to add additional information, that is fine, but please stick to the template.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]7. Only realistic face claims are allowed.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]8. THIS ROLEPLAY IS BEST COME, BEST DRESSED! You need to get in first in order to secure the kingdom you want. [/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]9. Please, have fun! This is the most important part![/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]10. NO SEXUAL SCENES: fade to black only. I don't mind if you go into explicit detail in PMs.[/BCOLOR]
  •  

• [BCOLOR=#333333]- The roleplay will start with a Grand Ball in the Capital, which is where the Emperor lives, where all the characters will meet and interact with one another for the first time.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]- The roleplay will stretch a little into the ruling of each individual kingdom. The pairings will go to the kingdom of the man; the female's kingdom will be ruled by their parents and inherited by their younger siblings. So, if you're playing a female, make sure they have a younger sibling.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]- The main religion of the country is Saatham, which is predominately practiced in Moonsage. It follows the same idea as Christianity; they follow one deity, Vellha, and practices in the ideals of peace, prosperity and selflessness. There are no dietary restrictions but it does forbid sexual interactions before marriage. They have priests and churches.[/BCOLOR]

GMs: @lxngdon and @Lurcolm

Tagging people who showed interest: @Shayla @Pasi @DelilahSparks @-Vesper- @Vio @MaryGoldRound @Ulysses @Alexstrasza @Mysty @derelict_lilyflower @Darru @DANAsaur @LostInWonderLand @Nightwing95

We may actually need to open up more spaces.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mysty and Darru
Can I reverse Heir of D U V A R I A N?

I would have joined this.. But I guess I'm a bit tad too late. That's unfortunate. :P

And man.. The Prince I would have made.. Got instant inspiration after reading the plot of this RP. Sorry for being late @Shayla.

I would have joined this.. But I guess I'm a bit tad too late. That's unfortunate. :P

And man.. The Prince I would have made.. Got instant inspiration after reading the plot of this RP. Sorry for being late @Shayla.
Beyond sad.... :(

Don't despair, I heard they might be opening more spots, not sure what kind though.

I hope they do because someone I know who had shown interest prior to the open sign ups never had a chance to join either.

Reserved--

Can you please tell me what is still open. I am really wanting to do a male, but I don't have much of an option at the moment.
We still need the prince of Rah'vira and the prince of Duvarian.

@Aleksandar you'll have to choose between your characters as it does say in the rules that only one is allowed right now.

@Pasi @Justinaholic @Akashi we might open up more royal roles, depending on whether people are willing to play each other's siblings. And twins.

I wouldn't mind playing a sibling-- I wouldn't mind it being a female.

We still need the prince of Rah'vira and the prince of Duvarian.
Gone Hun...
@Aleksandar you'll have to choose between your characters as it does say in the rules that only one is allowed right now.

@Pasi @Justinaholic @Akashi we might open up more royal roles, depending on whether people are willing to play each other's siblings. And twins.
I do not mind teaming up with someone to do a sibling or twin if need be.^^ Justin snagged a spot already so we could just have Pasi team up with someone and Akashi team up with someone.

• Love
Reactions: Pasi
Gone Hun...

I do not mind teaming up with someone to do a sibling or twin if need be.^^ Justin snagged a spot already so we could just have Pasi team up with someone and Akashi team up with someone.
Well Aleksander needs to figure out which character he's going with first...

Well Aleksander needs to figure out which character he's going with first...
I am sorry but I was here before Alek.. I put my request in on page 2 and was ignored when I asked what was still open (#37 was my post)

@Pasi actually Aleksander reserved Talor on post 31 but for some reason also made the prince of Rah'vira

I think I have lost interest in this role play. Good luck

@Pasi I'm really sorry for all this confusion. I did just PM you back.

@Justinaholic I'll reserve your space.

@Akashi maybe you could take the prince of Moonsage (my character's brother?) and then someone could play a different princess. I was hoping Pasi could do it, but ...

@Pasi I'm really sorry for all this confusion. I did just PM you back.

@Justinaholic I'll reserve your space.

@Akashi maybe you could take the prince of Moonsage (my character's brother?) and then someone could play a different princess. I was hoping Pasi could do it, but ...
So we'd make an entirely new princess role or pair her up sibling style?

I have a question.
Would the female male ratio be equal? Considering the relationships are all going to be straight, but on the character page it says the male:female ration is 4:6? :o

So we'd make an entirely new princess role or pair her up sibling style?
Siblings. Maybe Pasi could play my character's sister and Akashi could play your brother. I asked Pasi about it in a PM
I have a question.
Would the female male ratio be equal? Considering the relationships are all going to be straight, but on the character page it says the male:female ration is 4:6? :o
The ratio should be equal. It only says 4:6 because we have four reserved males that I've approved and six reserved females. It should be 6:6 because of Alek's and Justin's reserved males but I'm trying to figure out which character Alek's going with before I do that.

Siblings. Maybe Pasi could play my character's sister and Akashi could play your brother. I asked Pasi about it in a PM

The ratio should be equal. It only says 4:6 because we have four reserved males that I've approved and six reserved females. It should be 6:6 because of Alek's and Justin's reserved males but I'm trying to figure out which character Alek's going with before I do that.
Whoops... Thought you said you were going to be Akashi's sibling lol. I don't mind being anyone's sibling so whoever you pair me with I'm fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.