'Til Death do You Part (Medieval Arranged Marriage) OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lxngdon

Original poster

• [BCOLOR=#333333]V E S C E R O S[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]The country of Vesceros has long been a divided one; despite being under the rule of a single emperor the land has always been divided into twelve kingdoms, each with their own royalty, cultures and purposes in regards to the economy of the land. Alliances and enemies have been formed between these kingdoms, and wars constantly plague the Empire.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Emperor Nathaniel de Verossa, the sixteenth of his generation to rule the entire country, is growing old. Without an heir, he has decided that the eldest heir or heiress of each of the kingdoms in his Empire will be married to that of another kingdom. This will not only eradicate the wars of the country, but will also help the Vescerosian Council determine the new Emperor and Empress; the couple who best rules their kingdom for a year after they are married will rule the entire empire.[/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=#333333]M O O R V A I N S[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: plains[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Moorvains is the most economically powerful kingdom in the country, besides the Capital. The people are merchants and farmers who occupy the plains with huge trading towns or fields for livestock. People travel all the way across the country to sell their products in Moorvains. Due to the country's close proximity to the Capital, they are very involved in politics.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]R A S T S T H W H A[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: tropical/jungle[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]A kingdom known for its hardworking people, great surplus of food, its sugar and its rum. They're seen as drunkards due to the association with the strong drink, but they actually have a legendary tolerance for the stuff and don't even get fazed by normal amounts. They're not technologically advanced and are scene as a "primitive" nation.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]R A H ' V I R A[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: desert[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]A nation inhabited solely for the sake of its bountiful supply of gold and silver, there isn't much water that's drinkable and most towns gain it from underground. They are next to the ocean and make steady profits mining salts as well. They're known as shrewd traders and have a pessimistic outlook on life.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]V E L A N C H A[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: mountains[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]This kingdom is hidden in a valley, bordered on all sides by huge, treacherous mountains only the citizens know how to properly navigate. Inside the valley is the largest military base in Vesceros; the warmongering Velanchians consider it an honour to die in battle. They are a powerful kingdom due to their impressive military prowess but can occasionally be persuaded to fight for another kingdom, usually for money. They have a rivarly with Cavanaugh.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]C A V A N A U G H[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: mountains[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Easily the most opulent kingdom, Cavanaugh is renowned for their precious gems and dazzling jewellery. The kingdom is made of several large mining families who make tonnes of gold and silver from the precious stones they find in their mountains, which are slightly smaller than that of Velancha. Cavanaugh has a rivalry with Velancha due to their close proximity. The Cavanaugh royals are the richest.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]G R E N D E L H E I M[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: northlands[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]A country made of hard, frozen men and powerful animals. It always snows and it always teems with life in defiance to that. They're known for their superior breeds of hunting dogs, ice that they export in massive, tonne weighing blocks to keep it from melting quickly, and their legendary prey that's hunt for both necessity and sport. They're seen as incredibly fierce and territorial and absolutely hate hot weather.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]D E T R O V A S I A[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: ocean[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]An island nation off the coast of Rah'vira, it mainly exports fish and pearls. Seen as rather primitive and a jolly folk, they supply the desert country with most of its food through dried fish in exchange for financial backing in matters of political intrigue.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]S A N C T U A R Y[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: semi-desert[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Simply named 'Sanctuary', this nation is the crime capital of Vesceros and is referred to as 'Paradise for Escapees'. Every year, hundreds of exiled citizens from other kingdoms flee to Sanctuary to start a new life. Crime is abundant there but the harsh guards manage to keep things relatively under control. This nation is very independent, with small farms here and there, but they still need to import from other nations. They offer mercenaries in return.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]W R A L T H O N[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: forest [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]The vasts forest of Wralthon are home to the best archers and hunters in the land. The kingdom is also home to loggers who export large amounts of timber to other kingdoms. Despite wood being their main export they still manage to keep the forests of Wralthon vast and lush. Wralthon has an alliance with Grendelheim as they trade wood for hunting dogs.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]D U V A R I A N[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: wasteland[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]A dry wasteland with little rain and no prospects, Duvarian is occupied by industries and factories that import raw materials from other kingdoms and turn them into completed products. Most people who work in Duvarian are middle-class or poor; only the royal family are well off. Many Duvarians travel to Moorvains to sell the products they are unable to sell to other kingdoms.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]M O O N S A G E[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: forest[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Moonsage is the religious capital of Vesceros. They take the religion of Saatham, the most commonly practiced religion in Vesceros, very seriously and are incredibly faithful. They also experiment with natural herbal remedies and reject the concept of modern medicine. Moonsage is the weakest kingdom economically but the people and royals are content with their way of life.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]T A L O R[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: tundra[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]The most intellectual scholars and wisest teachers in the land come from Talor. Scientists, inventors, scholars, academics and writers make up the population of Talor. The kingdom is filled with the largest and best known schools, universities and libraries in all of Vesceros. Those from Talor look down upon those from Moonsage as they refuse to accept the advances of science.[/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF MOORVAINS[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]female[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]___: reserved by @Shayla[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]Adrianna @Pasi[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF RASTSTHWA[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]male[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]Mistokhida Grabev: played by @Lurcolm[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF RAH'VIRA[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]___: reserved by ___[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF VELANCHA[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]Dratae Kynch: played by @Ulysses[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Yeshra AdharaEIR OF[BCOLOR=#333333] CAVANAUGH[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]: reserved by @DANAsaur [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF GRENDELHEIM[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]___: reserved by @Vio[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF DETROVASIA[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]Calder Balsam-Anise Vann: reserved by @MaryGoldRound[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF SANCTUARY[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]Odessa Delyth Lupus II: played by @Mysty [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF WRALTHON[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]Akinyi Masika: reserved by @Darru[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF DUVARIAN[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]___: reserved by @Justinaholic[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF MOONSAGE[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]Andelina de la Vaceska: played by @lxngdon[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]Sebastian de la Vaceska: played by @Akashi[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF TALOR[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]Nikolay Chernev: played by @Aleksandar[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Current male to female count: 6 : 7[/BCOLOR]
  •  

• [BCOLOR=#333333]1. ___ x ___[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]2. ___ x ___[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]3. ___ x ___[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]4. ___ x ___[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]5. ___ x ___[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]7. ___ x ___[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]8. ___ x ___[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333](The pairings will be determined by lxngdon and Lurcolm, and will be announced when all places have been taken.[/BCOLOR]
  •  

• [BCOLOR=#333333]NAME[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]PRONUNCIATION[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]NICKNAME/S[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]AGE (between 16 and 26)[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIRTHDAY[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]KINGDOM[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HAIR[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]EYES[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]HEIGHT[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]WEIGHT[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]SKIN[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]DRESS[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]PIERCINGS[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]MARKS[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]PERSONALITY[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]LIKES[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]DISLIKES[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]HOBBIES[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]HABITS[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]SECRETS[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]FAMILY[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]FRIENDS[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]OTHER RELATIONS[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]PERSONAL HISTORY (optional)[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]OTHER INFORMATIOM[/BCOLOR]
  •  

• [BCOLOR=#333333]1. Unless this is changed by myself or the co-GM, only one character is allowed per player, and only one character per kingdom.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]2. The pairings will ultimately be decided by lxngdon and Lurcolm. If you have a major issue with the character yours has been paired with, please let us know, but otherwise, our decision is final.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]3. Only heterosexual pairings will be made. I have no issues with the LGBT community (being bisexual myself) but for the sake of the medieval setting, these pairings will be straight. However, you can make a gay character if you think that would be good.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]4. Please respect one another OOC.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]5. Put "long live the king" at the end of your CS in a bright colour to prove you have read the rules.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]6. Please stick to the CS I have provided. If you want to add additional information, that is fine, but please stick to the template.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]7. Only realistic face claims are allowed.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]8. THIS ROLEPLAY IS BEST COME, BEST DRESSED! You need to get in first in order to secure the kingdom you want. [/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]9. Please, have fun! This is the most important part![/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]10. NO SEXUAL SCENES: fade to black only. I don't mind if you go into explicit detail in PMs.[/BCOLOR]
  •  

• [BCOLOR=#333333]- The roleplay will start with a Grand Ball in the Capital, which is where the Emperor lives, where all the characters will meet and interact with one another for the first time.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]- The roleplay will stretch a little into the ruling of each individual kingdom. The pairings will go to the kingdom of the man; the female's kingdom will be ruled by their parents and inherited by their younger siblings. So, if you're playing a female, make sure they have a younger sibling.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]- The main religion of the country is Saatham, which is predominately practiced in Moonsage. It follows the same idea as Christianity; they follow one deity, Vellha, and practices in the ideals of peace, prosperity and selflessness. There are no dietary restrictions but it does forbid sexual interactions before marriage. They have priests and churches.[/BCOLOR]

GMs: @lxngdon and @Lurcolm

Tagging people who showed interest: @Shayla @Pasi @DelilahSparks @-Vesper- @Vio @MaryGoldRound @Ulysses @Alexstrasza @Mysty @derelict_lilyflower @Darru @DANAsaur @LostInWonderLand @Nightwing95

We may actually need to open up more spaces.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Mysty and Darru
I have some stuffs to do, so for the moment I will let my Cs like that. I will be back :) no worries

I want to play the Grendelheim princess. This may change depending on whether or not I find a FC xD

@Darru would you mind using a realistic face claim? Sorry, but it was included in the rules.

@Vio I'll reserve her for you. Please use a realistic face claim.

My character is up, guys!

[bg=#ad4c0a][/bg]​
[bg=#ad4c0a]

tumblr_nab1ioczOu1qzw9gco1_1280.jpg

• NAME

Calder Balsam-Anise Vann

PRONUNCIATION

KAHL- der | bawl-sam | ANN-nis | v-ANN

NICKNAME/S

Cal

Al

Ani

BIRTHDAY
    17th of June

KINGDOM

Detrovasia

• visser-neels-rect.jpg

HAIR

Dirty blonde, neckline length. And has a bit of a stubble.

EYES

Bright blue

EXTRA

He has dimples

HEIGHT

6'0

WEIGHT

135 lbs (62 kg)

SKIN

Fair; lightly tanned

DRESS

When at home, not having to attend any important meetings or gatherings, Calder dresses very casually, practically as a peasant. He, of course, wears tunics, shades of red, brown, gray, green and, naturally, his favorite, most well-suited color, blue. He might sometimes have a long sleeved undershirt, most times, he doesn't,it's the same thing for his belts.

He exposes his skin very often, leaving his shirt unbuttoned, rolling up his shirt and pants sleeves. And sometimes just plain taking off his shirt. But he only does that last one when on the beach.

Though, he'll sometimes wear hooded tops to sneak out to not be noticed,

His pants are not as vibrant as his tunics, their almost always brown or tan. Sometimes he'll mix it up and wear black.

Calder has perfect boots, but mostly wears sandals because he's almost always on the beach or in the water.

For balls, parties, official prince business and such he wears his royal and fancy attire. Which meant wearing capes and other things. But he doesn't wear any jewelry except for a bracelet.

PIERCINGS

None

MARKS

A long scar running down his left leg, it strangely complements him

A burn mark on his right shoulder that looks more like a birthmark

• tumblr_o0kewq4I6T1uykanso1_1280.jpg

PERSONALITY

Calder is successful in having the charming 'princely' look as a prince. But it could not be said the same for his character. He is sarcastic, egotistical, humorous and is able to go on many devious streaks.

But this does not mean he's a jerk. In fact, he's a very friendly and social young man. Not to mention easy-going, it takes a lot to make him angry.Even in the most serious or dangerous situations, he's light-minded.

He's always in the mood for laughing and smiling. Often telling jokes, horrible or not. Teasing to those around him, especially his family. He's a very merry person. Oh, and not to mention, very flirtatious. Calder can be seen ,winking, raising his eyebrows and smiling at almost every girl he sees.

He's a complete ooey gooey sweetheart when it comes to his siblings, the people he's closest to. And very protective of his family and friends.

Just because he's all that doesn't mean that he can't be mean. Because if you do somehow make him extremely mad, he is a force to be reckoned with. People often take him lightly which is a mistake. He may be bad with any technology or sciences, but he's not an idiot and to most people's surprise very good at thinking on his feet and very resourceful. Not to mention a good swordfighter.

The ocean| The beach| Seashells | Seafood | Sour Fruit|

Dancing| Music | Sports| Jokes| Pranks| Arts/Crafts|The ladies|

Sea creatures| The color blue| Sea glass| Plants

DISLIKES

Stuck-ups| Tyrants| The cold| Depressing moods

HOBBIES

Sports| Swimming| Collecting Sea shells/Sea glass/Sea creatures| Fishing|

Hanging out on the beach| Joking/Pranking| Crafting items|

Building sandcastles| Playing with his siblings| Playing instruments

HABITS.

Singing to his pets and plants as he nurtures them
    Or just singing when he's in a good mood

SECRETS

Doesn't believe he's fit to be the king of his land or any land. He believes his sister would make a better pick than him.

And yes, he's constantly left the safety of his home without the permission if his parents to do what he likes.

He was once in love with a Duvarian who had run away from home. But it was short lasted, she ran away because she had been framed for a crime and was on the run. So, with his help, she escaped to Sanctuary.

• img-thing.jpg

FAMILY

Alistair Vann| Alive| 50| King of Detrovasia

Cordelia Vann| Alive| 46| Queen of Detrovasia

Undine Vann|Alive| 19| Princess of Detrovasia

Thalassa Vann|Alive| 14| Princess of Detrovasia

Perseus Vann|Alive| 14| Prince of Detrovasia

Phineas Vann| Alive| 8| Prince of Detrovasia

FRIENDS

Zander Riondell| Fisherman

Alexia Flower| Sister's Handmaiden

Jenna Sundweller| Brother's Nurse

Maximus Flynn| Royal Guard

Aspen Rider|Captain of the Royal guard's son

OTHER RELATIONS

He had flings

• love.jpg

PERSONAL HISTORY

Being the first born son of the beloved king and queen of Detrovasia, the kingdom partied for a whole week straight. And as he grew their love for the boy did as well, they watched him grow. When he reached the age of 14 he was practically a celebrity, all of the girls loved him. Somehow, he was a lovable one. You can see why he's so egotistical.

As a child, he was adventurous, naïve and energetic. (To be honest, he's still the same.)He could never sit still. Which caused him to get into trouble and hurt himself all of the time. A danger-prone child.

OTHER INFORMATION

He has many pets, mainly sea animals, so he basically has an aquarium.

He only really opens up about his sensitive and deep thoughts to his sister, Undine.

neels-visser-o.gif tumblr_inline_o9qiamkm8X1rxueoz_500.gif

Face Claim; Neels Visser

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]"Long Live The King!"[/BCOLOR]
[/bg]
[bg=ed840c]

[/bg]

Attachments

• 799bff29d85bbb29081e841d2f0801f6.jpg
    799bff29d85bbb29081e841d2f0801f6.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Darru
I realized that a little too late. Yes, I suppose I can be the Prince of Detrovasia

3f3ca1f94bd69d8c168239c64aaa2e14.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Darru and lxngdon
Can never find suitable face claims when it comes to real men, so I'm out. Sorry.

Hey, that sounds interesting! Could I proclaim myself the prince of Grendelheim? Oh, and LONG LIVE THE KING

Hey, that sounds interesting! Could I proclaim myself the prince of Grendelheim? Oh, and LONG LIVE THE KING
Unfortunately Grendelheim has already been taken. Maybe pick another kingdom?

Unfortunately Grendelheim has already been taken. Maybe pick another kingdom?
In that case, how about I appoint myself the crowned prince of Talor?

That would be lovely.
In that case I hereby vow (ah, such an archaic tradition, but alas, a king must sometimes compromise for the greater good) to win this contest in order to bring about Enlightenment to the entire empire and usher in a new era of peace and prosperity, the like of which the world has yet to know!

latest

tumblr_lu59gvACfN1qbpt9ao1_540.jpg

Adrianna

PRONUNCIATION

ai - d r ee - ae n ah

Pronounce

NICKNAME/S
Ria,Anna, Rianna

BIRTHDAY
November 30

KINGDOM
Moorvian

the_imperial_city_by_reneaigner-d66drwj.jpg

04c3f42f263aca1bd2999d0f2cce85ce.jpg
screen5.jpg

813x463_14951_Moated_Grange_Environment_3d_fantasy_landscape_forest_autumn_environment_house_village_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

latest

tumblr_o5ahmwFjOu1ushexco1_500.jpg

latest

HAIR
Long and Brown

EYES
Goldish Green

HEIGHT
5"6'

WEIGHT

SKIN
Tan

DRESS
Court Formal
Formal 1
Dress 1
Dress 2
Dress 3
Hunting Attire
Armor

PIERCINGS
Double piercing in ears

MARKS
Scar on left shoulder from stray arrow

latest

tumblr_laac1wsc7P1qbpt9ao1_540.png

latest

PERSONALITY

♦Passion- intense, driving, or overmastering feeling or conviction
♦ Lively- full of energy and enthusiasm
♦ Bold- Confident and not afraid of people
♦ Flirty- She knows she can get what she wants in a bat of her eye.
♦Fierce~Ria isn't one to back down from something. She will stand toe to toe to prove her point
♦Stubborn ~ She can be awfully set in her ways when she chooses. Which well.... One could say is all the time on a daily basis.
♦Hard Headed~She puts her foot down on things, and will tell you if your wrong in things, but in the most kindest of ways.
♦Charming ~ Adrianna is one of those that can simply speak soft spoken at times. But she does have a tendency to put her foot down when she needs to
♦Loyal ~ She is a very loyal person to all those she knows. Though get on her bad side, well it may not be a good day for you.
♦Leadership-Being the oldest child she has to show that she has the skills to take care of tasks and lead.
♦Family orientated- Ria is one very family orientated. No matter how busy she is, she makes time for her family
♦Protective- She Adrianna, is very very protective of her sister. She has even been known to threaten those that come to court her sister.

Hunting/Archery/Wine/Politics/Horse Back Riding/Jewels
Bad boys/Blue eyes/Money/Dresses/Lavender Scent/
Roses/Parasols/Slippers/Silk/Hot baths/Candles/Oil lamps/Fires
Balls

DISLIKES
Rain Storms/Cherries/Ale/Lace/Children
spiders/snakes/dust/Pink

HOBBIES
Archery/Horse Back-Riding/Reading/Writing

HABITS
Is very particular on how her wine is served. She had a particular goblet that she expects to be used. She has had several made, in case something happens to one .
She twirls the family ring on her finger when she is talking

SECRETS
We all have them, it's just finding them out.

latest

large.jpg

latest

FAMILY
Sister- Rosalie

FRIENDS
OPEN

OTHER RELATIONS
OPEN

latest

tumblr_ljlrk14NdQ1qcpggho1_500.gif

latest

PERSONAL HISTORY (optional)
WIP

latest

tumblr_ndgipzcUlC1rq9djho6_500.jpg

latest

OTHER INFORMATION

CanCan

Tobie

Both were received during a trade agreement. As a gift.

latest

tumblr_oedsz3IQP01tmraxmo3_400.gif
tumblr_oedsz3IQP01tmraxmo8_250.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: lxngdon
Name: Dratae Kynch
Pronunciation: Dra-ta ki-nch
Nickname/s: Drake
Birthday: 18th September
Kingdom: velancha

Hair: medium length, dark brown
Eyes: green
Height: 5'10
Weight: 15 stone
Skin: tan
Clothing: a loose tunic with the sigil of his country, lacks elegance in its design preferring practicality to style.
Piercings: none
Marks: scar across the chest

Personality: he's a stubborn and tactical individual with a curiosity for the world outside the mountains, Extremely blunt in his speech, calm and collected under any situation and surprisingly intellectual for his age.
Likes: weaponry, wandering the capital, drinking contests, relaxing dinners, hot springs and battle
Dislikes: religious people trying to convert him, being forced to dress up for royalty, spiders and ignorance to people(dislike of nobles)
Hobbies: crafting, painting and exploring the mountains
Habits: sitting on the battlements for an hour every night.
Secrets: secretly hates his inability to leave his homeland due to his birthright and is working on developing his homeland.

Family: mother, older brother and a sister
Friends: Alexander(captain of the guard), Sarah(merchant contact), Kane(castle blacksmith)
Other relations: his of company of soldiers

Personal history: from a young age he was given training to become a commander in the army, being kept from his mother who was a concubine to the King in order to hide his heritage he grew up to become a strong leader, warrior and once his claim was recognised by the King a beloved prince. Boasting a nearly undefeated record in battle his only wound came from an enemy that hid under a dead body and slashed his torso. Having been delegated to defending the capital his interests shifted from just battle to his country and how it could be developed.

Careful now, my princess my feel the need to murder him in his sleep. LONG LIVE THE QUEEN. ;)

im just kidding. I have no idea if she's even of the sort. xD

Will reserve a FC once I'm home for mine.^^

Reactions: lxngdon
Status
Not open for further replies.