Current Wants

• tumblr_oqk0rzTVnK1qkz08qo1_500.gif

Most of the time, I like to have two characters to go on an adventure and meet a lot of NPC and form relationships with many different people. A pairing does not mean a love pairing, this is a plot pairing.
    Key
    *** Oh god, please. Really Craving ***
    ** I would love to! **
    * Yeah, let's do it *
    Everything else I am good to go

• anime-magic-gif-5.gif

Fantasy Plot Pairings:

• Dragons:
      • Dragon Riders
      • Dragon Soul Bonds,
      • Dragons Slaves
      • **Dragon Society**
      • Anything Dragon
    • Homebrew Slave species:
      • Galvents (Ask for more detail, these slaves can not disobey.)
    • Slave Rehabilitator and Slave
    • Prince/Princess x Knight/Guard
    • Romance Comedy Harem / Reverse
    • *Supernatural Person x Ghost*
    • *Polyamorous Relationship*
    • Helper at an Orphanage x the Head Mother
    • Demon x Newly Turned Demon
    • Magic Girl/Boy x Magic Girl/Boy
    • Assasin x Assasin
    • If it's not here, suggest it to me!

• 6ye145o.gif

Cannon World Plot Pairings:

• Pokemon: Rated-R (Blood, Scars and Permanente Damage)
      • Trainer x Trainer
      • Trainer x Evil Trainer
      • Evil Trainer x Evil Trainer
      • Pokemon Whisper x Evil Trainer
      • Normal Person x Trainer
      • Normal Person x Evil Trainer
    • ***Wings of Fire****
      • The Lost Continent
      • ***Another Tribe x Another Tribe***
    • Warriors
      • Clan Warrior x Clan WarriorClan
      • Warrior x Medicin Cat
      • Clan Warrior x Opposing Clan Warrior
    • **Monster Hunter**
      • Hunter x Hunter
      • Rider x Hunter
      • Researcher x Hunter
    • If it's not here, suggest it to me!

• Hii-chan.gif

Plots:
    Supernatural Circus (Currently Taken)
    (Old Hunter 'MC' x New Hunter 'YC')
    Traveling Circus Supernatural Hunters of Supernatural. The supernatural realm has gotten rather naughty over the last few years. They break rules and kill people for fun or even started being rather ballsy about reviling themselves. It's our job to make sure we keep them under control. Of course, we have to pay for our weapons and food somehow. So we might as well make use of our powers. What do you say kid, want to join?

**Summoner and Their Three Guardians**
    ( Thee Guardians 'MC' x The Light 'YC' )
    The God of Sun and Light has seen the darkness inside of people grow. But they have also seen their vassal's light growing as well. It's time to awaken their power and give them their guardians. It's time to start the war against the creatures of darkness. Hopefully, the vassal is ready.

**Dimension Witch and Her Apprentice**
    (Mentor Witch 'MC' x Apprentice 'YC')
    For whatever reason, your character has come into the apprenticeship of the very powerful Dimension Witch Madame Buba. Under her care, you will learn magics, but she also treats you more like an errand jocky. Through her care and guidance, your character will meet Rivals, Friends, Lovers and More as you grow and bloom into a true mage of power. Your character is 100% made to how you please, as they will be brought from their world, into the modern world and lead through many other worlds. Keep an open mind about the setting.

*Monk of the Wise (MxM)*
    (Monk 'MC' x Mercenary 'YC')
    In this medieval fantasy world, the Monks of the Wise, well-trained passive monks are about to start their ritual of transforming the Wise Stone from the Moon temple to the Sun temple, said to help mother nature change the seasons from winter to summer and father time to switch the time back or forward. Many try and steal this gem, so you were hired to protect this monk as you go a detoured way with the real artifact, while a bigger caravan leaves with a fake artifact. Will they make the 3 month travel together? (MxM Requires More Dom. Male).

• 5252B1BAA6DB661521A5CBD9BA4DB7910611B6DA

Sometimes I get cravings that are hard to describe that I don't have a plot for. So in this section, I think I'm going to try and describe them the best I can to see if I can get some bites.
    Forbidden Love
    Now, this scenario is more for an idea of a clan of Dragons or a clan of some other fantasy species that fall in love with one another, despite the fact that such relationships are very looked down upon and the troubles of choosing a relationship over their clan loyalties. Feeling a more MxF vibe, but I am more than willing to double up with MxM or FxF.

Spirit Guardian
    I was hoping to play a creature or person who looks out for or protects your own character. Although your character can interact with it, it can't interact with anyone else around it but you. I have a few ideas for guardians, but no plots concerning it. Love or no love, I'm ok with either.

Mythical Creatures
    Not sure what, but I'd love to roleplay some mythical creatures.

Last edited:

Tiger Dragon

Chillaxed
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
AEST : 10am-10pm
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Elementary
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Action, Adventure, Animal, Apocalyptic, Comedy, Dystopian, Fantasy, Furry, Game, R. Harem, Horror, Modern Fantasy, Parody, Romance, Supernatural Modern
Roleplay Resume

• Message me if you are interested.
    Make the message title your favorite thing to do in or out of roleplays! Or Your roleplay Candy!
    Current Wants Here *
    Current Threads *
    Last Updated: 21/05/2018

Hi! I'm Tiger Dragon. I'm pretty laid back, curious and up for a lot of things. I'm a pretty friendly person and all you have to do is ask! The worst I can do is say no, right? I love Cats and Dragons, hence the name. I'm good at talking about both of them. I love making Dragon character and I also love making characters that are not atypical. I have a lot of strange a mythical characters I would love to show off in roleplays! Don't be afraid to message me! Even if you just want to talk and be friends rather then roleplay. I know I am not everyone's cup of tea.

I'll try and make everything sweet, short and to the point.

Enjoy this video of sillyness!

• giphy.gif

Do you like Muilti-Paragraph or One-liners?
    • I'm listed as 'advance' 'elementary' and 'adaptable' when I really am a solid 'give-no-fucks'
    • I can do Muilti, but to be honest I love one-liners.
    • If we do, do one-liners please don't give me three worded one-liners. 'She kissed him'. 'He nodded.' I love full sentences with character thoughts, actions, and quarks.
    When Sanz smirked at her, she felt slightly hopeful, till he walked past the dog and through the gates without her.

"....." Her face turned to sudden horror, 'He left me here to die!'

When the boy with the dog looked at Sage specifically. She felt a cold shiver run through her spine again as she thought to herself, 'The wolf boy smells my weakness!'

Honey gasped when they finally approached the burning building, Cleo still clinging to his side. The people inside were clearly crazy. So what a normal person would think on hearing and seeing the scene. Honey knew better, he could see the creatures called nightmares fly around the burning building. There was so many...

"Other Spirit Guardians are in the area. Don't fret Avery, people will be helping!" Sunny said positively.

Honey hoped it was someone he knew. Most often all of the magic users were spread around the city. He didn't see another very often. Though now he needed to concentrate on the immediate situation. He needed to slip away from his sisters. When he turned to them, they were already having a conversation among each other about the situation. Cleo was not as into the conversation, just watching the flames a bit fearful.

"Ah... I REALLY need to use the bathroom." Honey said, clearing his throat a bit to get his sister's attention.

"We can go then." Leslie offered. She didn't really want Cleo to watched what could possibly turn into someone dying. That was not something a 10 year old should witness. Special after her rather traumatic experience 2 months ago. The whole family was a bit shocked and protective of Cleo after she tried to commit suicide. Honey had luckily stopped her before it was too late.

"No! It's ok. I mean I super badly have to go.... so I'mma going to run over to that public restroom I saw a few blocked that way! I'll have my phone on me, so i'll be right back!" Honey promised, detaching Cleo from his arm and running away from the burning building and down the street.

Honey ran as fast as he could till he was out of sight from his sisters, ducking into a near by alleyway. Sunny trailed behind him as he ran, speaking into his ear, "We need to hurry, those people are in really big trouble."

-Transformation scene start-

"I know Sunny!" Honey said as he got out of the public eye. With that he touched the jeweled hair clip in his hair, his fingers lightly brushing the smooth surface. "Time... to transform!" He said out loud. The gem started to glow with magic and suddenly the dreaded looking alleyway seemed to fade away and everything turned to tones of yellow and orange. Sunny also started to emit a song as Honey started his transformation.

Honey laughed as he felt the music and magic pulse through him, his clothes suddenly bust off him as if being torn off from some force, his naked body censored from a yellow light. Smiling, Honey tapped his feet together before two cream orange and white knee-high socks appeared with a small poof, along with a pair of cute flats. Next Honey twirled a bit and patted the side of his hips, making a pair of cute fluffy shorts appear, the color of a cute cream yellow. Next he leaned down slightly and almost sensually dragged his hands up the sides of his body, slowly introducing a cream orange shirt. It started to appear, following his hands up his sides. His hands continued up to his head, where a hood appeared. Finally, his hands continued to travel over, making a set of bunny ears that actually worked.

Turning, Honey then tapped his bum lightly, making a white bunny tail appear. Again he twirled around and stuck his right hand out and what looked like to be a baton appeared there. Suddenly several different collared orbs flew around Honey before all gathering to stack up on top of each other on the baton in his hand, together they all formed a long staff.

Twirling the staff in his hand, Honey turned again before striking a pose while holding the staff, newly transformed.

-Transformation scene complete-

After transforming the spirit world was what Honey was greeted with. With a determined look, Honey jumped out of the alleyway. Instead of going back down after jumping like gravity intended, Honey flew into the air, launching past the buildings that shielded human eyes from his transformation.

"We need to hurry!" Sunny repeated once again. It was slightly annoying, but Sunny was right.

• giphy.gif

My Reply Time:
    • Novella: I will reply one or two times a week.
    • Paragraphs: I will reply four or five times a week.
    • One-Liners: I will reply several times a day.
    • Insanity is Reality: I will reply to constantly.

• ContentIdolizedCarp-max-1mb.gif

Romance?:
    • I love romance. I don't care if it is Gay men, Yaoi, Lesbian Ladies, Yuri or straight.
    • I will play to Dominate, Submissive or Switch characters. I'm not a huge fan of the titles, but they do get the job done.
    • I do not do insta love. Seriously. I won't make googly eyes at you for a while into the RP les it was planned.
    • That being said, I don't want romance to be the main focus. I would love for an underlying plot to be there. Romance only stories kind of hit a slump once 'I love you' happens.
    Do You Play Male or Female? Do You Like MxF, MxM and/or FxF?:
    • I can play Male and Female.
    • MxF, MxM, FxF, MxMxM, FxFxF, MxFxM, AlienxMonster, FurryxUnkown, FutaxNothing, NonbinaryxWhatever, etc. I can take literally whatever you throw at me, even made up genders.
    • More than ok with polyamorous pairings.

• 9e2fafbb2b940b635a37da21a5661499.gif

My Genre Tastes:
    • I Love: Fantasy and Modern Fantasy
    • I Like: Supernatural, Horror and Drama. So character death, blood, dark themes.
    • I Dislike: Fandoms. I have a select few fandoms I will do: Pokemon, Dragon Age, Dragons Dogma.. any game really where you can make an OC.
    • I Hate: Pure Slice of LIfe, Erotica, and Cannon Fandoms. Playing anything Cannon outside the world.

• tenor.gif

Facts About My Style:
    • Know I am not my characters. Do not mistake in character drama or romance for myself as a person.
    • I love three things in a roleplay: World Building, Complexe Characters and Simple Execution.
    • If I forgot to reply during my promised timeline, please do not be afraid to poke me. By poke, I mean, nicely remind me.
    • Please, I love OOC talking. Lets chat:
      I LOVE Cats, Dragons and World Building
    • I LOVE Video Games, Cooking and Anime
    • I DISLIKE Mushrooms, Anxiety and being a Clutz
    • I live in Australia, so I'm in the future for some of you. Sorry, I can't give you lotto numbers.

• CFC4FB89C77119119EB3AD9AD24F988618F340B1

What I'm Looking For My Partner:
    • Spelling and grammar mistakes, I don't mind. As long as I am not straining myself to read, you're already perfect.
    • Reply at your own pace. I am more than happy to let you reply
    • Please be able to play multiple characters and contribute to the RP. I don't like only playing one character or the only one with story moving actions. Don't be afraid to collaborate with me!

Last edited:
Characters

• I have quite a few characters and they each are flexible, but I am hoping to sort them as close as I can.​

• These are characters that are humanoid. So humans, elves, halflings, etc.

Bone Lorant - A human Knight of Justice and Love
    Buba, Madame - The wish-granting witch
    Cornelius Amour - Born Vampire Sire
    Elvandel - A Serious Elf
    Emie and Umie - The possessed Fighter
    Fredrick - Born Vampire Genius
    Haven - Ice ghost girl
    Hiro - Wandering Knight
    Jack Kerr - Gunman Outlaw
    Leo Lee - A kind human violinist
    Lucky Cloven - A very lucky halfling
    Melody - 1000 cursed girl
    Pheonix Donavon - Monk that can Feel Feelings
    Rex- The destructive Giant
    Rhea Addora - A quite human doctor
    Rick Mauro - Neutral Assassin
    Miles - The human tomboy
    Ray Tyrant - human Mage of dark magic
    Sage Ruuso - Human trickster
    Saskia - Cheeky accountant
    Tica - The chaos mage
    Willard - Transmutation magus

• Not quite like other races, these ones are mixed with some kind of animal usually.

Aoi - Nekomaru, the multi-tail Neko
    Chemi and Chengo - Tiger Bard Twins
    Kari - Deer Plant
    Mia - The brown archer
    Mia - Purple cat Galvent
    Momo - Golden Monkey Galvent
    Nour - Half-Sphinx

• These are creatures that come from places humanoids or other creatures don't usually dwell.

Birdy - A colorful humanoid-bird demon
    Bull - A massive horned demon
    Flint and Steel - Fire twin Demons
    Jahzeel - Nightmare Eatter
    Lucifer III - Cheerful Demon
    Shougen - Reformed cat Demon
    Tempest - Intelligent Dusk
    Vincent - Demon King
    Zellus - The Queen Munero of Balance

• Mighty dragons. I like dragons, so I often have quite a few dragon characters.

Adair - Storm Dragon
    Cloudberry - Camouflage Dragon
    Con - Acid Dragon
    Gaia - Iridescent white, blue, green
    Luna - Time-Space Dragon
    Ormish - Metal-book dragon
    Phantom - Ice Dragon
    Reyes Addora - Soul Bond dragon
    Revine - Earth Dragon
    Roen Addora - Soul bond dragon
    Yuki - Snow Dragon

• These are creatures that don't fit in other categories, even if they might have humanoid forms.

Broren - Oger Shamon
    Garth - Loyal Drider
    Hesperia - Tiger, Goat, Snake Chimera
    Raffer - Hobgobblin Shamon
    Tannis Easum - Red manticore

• These are gods. People with powers beyond that to comprehend, watching over mortals.

Aura - Goddess of the Sun, Light, Travels and Galvent
    Ione - Self Proclaimed Dimensional God of Play
    Levante - God of the East
    Ostro - God of the South
    Ponete - God of the West
    Tramontane - God of the North

• These creatures are more intelligent than the average pet, but still are unable to speak communicate.

Abel and Cain - Two hell hounds
    Black Cat, The - Spirit of fate
    Toxic- A demonic look hawk
    Smores - Lazy male calico
    Tooth - Dire Sabertooth

• These are magical items that have an intelligence inside of them. They can speak and make easy deductions.

DoS - Dagger of Souls/Swords
    Kanabus - The Mask of Illusions
    Kubo - The cube of needs

• These are species I have personally made. Ask me if you would like to know more.

The Dusk - Mindless dark shadows
    The Galvent - Demi-god slave weapons
    The Munero - Beasts of sin and virtue

• Things that don't quite fit anywhere else.

Last edited:
Still looking!

Last edited:
Made a lot of edits and updates!

Still looking.

Updated tabs. Plots reopen.

PM me if you're still looking maybe we can brainstorm some ideas :)