Tiger and Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fluffy_the_kitten

Original poster
PM me if you are interested. I totally got inspired by the dragon and tiger combo in Toradora, in case anyone is wondering. If you have anything to add to this idea I am totally open. :) I would very much like to also discuss our characters and their abilities.

Basic Plot idea-- Two shape-shifting teens, worshiped as the reincarnations of Gods, are brought to live in the same temple, attend the same schools. According to legend they are supposed to be mortal enemies, caught in the constant battle of maintaining Earth's balance. However, the world is dying. Human kind have done a great deal of damage. It may be time for the two to put aside their centuries of hatred and work to replenish the world. Together they must discover the powers they were born with and use them to heal the planet. At the same time they must keep up the facade that they are normal human teens while also defending against organizations and religious groups who believe that they should return to their age old roles as enemies and ultimately cause the world's end.

Status
Not open for further replies.