1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Tiger And Bunny Spinoff?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kira, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Hey everyone~~.

Ok so, I've been looking at Tiger & Bunny photos and I noticed the fem Barnaby x Kotetsu. Alright, so, no I haven't seen all the anime, just the first couple of episodes. (Has a deep fear of sad endings which led to my cowardly action of not watching it because I loved the characters too much.) ANYWAY, I'm feeling like doing a rp with the fem Barnaby x Kotetsu idea. I'd like their relationship to be like it was in the beginning of the anime: tense, more love-hate than anything, that'll evolve into love. I'd like to play the fem Barnaby and I need a partner for Kotetsu :D

Me:
    -I have no life, therefore I'm on almost ALL the time.
    -I write whatever I can when I can. Depending on my character I can do more or less. I try to match quality and quantity.
    -Mmmm, I've been rping for years, granted mostly chat client, but then I had a fall out with my rp buddy and I turned to my long hated nemesis: Forum roleplay. And now, I'm addicted.
    -I've always loved writing so I do my best.
    -I do chatbox, thread, PMs, and chatbox+thread/PM

Only rules:
    -Be VERY active. (But if you can't, the minimum my brain can accept is more then 3-5 posts a day. At least.) I understand if you DO have a life and sometimes you need to be away for a day or two.
    -Notify me when you're leaving for more then 2 hours (preferably, but it's not a strict rule here.)
    -Please, no one liners every post. If you have writers block or not much to write once in a while, it's fine. As long as it's not "den da zombehs chazed her and eats her yummeh". :l
    -Please, leave text talk on the phone. :)
    -Be friendly , sometimes I do like to speak with my partners.

Please post here or message me, I can't wait to hear from anyone. <3

#1 Kira, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2013