• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

La Blue Love

S T O R Y A N D S E T T I N G
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃

The tale that was never heard...
What if their was two magicians. Both had great power in them. What if one was greedy and corrupted by the power granted to him. The other pure of heart and ready to help the needy. What if they had met. Their battle would have been be able to be past down for generations. If just one of them won. But what if they trapped them selves in rings. Who would find them? Who would escape first? Who will reach freedom at last? Who will answer all these these questions? Well, that would be you the chosen one wouldn't it.

Yes you chosen one.
Let's see where we are now. Yes in modern time perfect. Here you both shall be granted a ring. Let's see if you unleash the magicians. Oh don't worry you won't be alone there are people who are here to help you along the way. What's this you want to know why you have been chosen. Well if you were normal that wouldn't be as much fun now wouldn't it be. What are you supposed to do with them. You are supposed to help them escape there trap aren't you. What's this what if you don't want the ring. Nonsense. You are bound by it until you free them. Don't worry I'm sure you will survive. Besides it wouldn't be much of a story you were to be able choose now would it.

To Be Continued...
(Will write story as it continues)

The place where the lost things are found...

Lamboris City
kk_zps2nvwyswc.jpg

A large city where it would be easier to find a needle in a haystack, then the person that you are looking for. The people here are very technologically up to date where you can find the latest and greatest things. Though people were drawn here not by the technology(well maybe a few), but by the beaches nearby.

683a5346-7ae9-47b4-89d7-aa38ca6ef533_zpsqfpi97oc.jpg

(descriptions will be shaped by fellow role players)

Cafe-Couple_zpsok5l0dou.jpg

walkway-desktop-background-332415%201_zpsuw8pveaa.jpg

sanMateoHigh_1_main.jpg

(I will add more areas later. I will also add areas that characters most about ex. Ashly awoke in her apartment which is located next to her work place. Boom I make Apartment complex and/or work place.)

Last edited:
R U L E S ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃

Any questions about the rules or role play it self ask me.

1. I'm ruler in this roleplay, but don't worry I won't take control of your character.. I might add fellow RPer as my assistant to help(such as writing and accepting characters), but for now it is me at the head of this.

2. No God Moding I catch you twice doing this I will kick you out, No three strikes. Only case you could take over if they gave you consent(in which I must get a PM from the both of you).

3. No Mary Sues or Martin Stews. No OP characters, unless your a magician you pretty much have unimaginable, but your stuck in a little ring unable to use most of them.

4. This not in Libertine. Keep it PG-16 and you must fade to black for more *uhem* romantic scenes. Action is going to happen(Blood and some Gore, though I don't want a scene where your mutilating the human body like finishing a person in mortal combat). Also killing of someone's characters is forbidden unless it is an NPC. Cursing is allowed.

5. For now the character limit is 2.

6. Standard Iwaku Rules, because they are gods and goddesses of this website.

7. I may add or change the rules.

7. Hey...you there...Psssstt...Put "Bound to you" on your profile, so I know you read the rules. If you do then you'll be favorite person in the RP...Don't Worry I don't think any one else noticed.

Last edited:
F O R M S ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃

I do take reservations.

(Please use an image if you can use anime or real I do not care...here...I understand if you can't...in that case give a very thorough paragraph of their description)
What's your Name beautiful/handsome? (Name)
I could tell by your eyes that you are... (age)
Look at you... You darling little (boy;girl).
There is (bright light*good*/darkness*evil*) in your soul.
Your aura says that you are (guardian/Others)
By the look of it you came from (country).
How did you get to the big city of Lamboris.
(Biography...Short or Long..It has to say something about your past for others it must include how you came to know the chosen one/guardian)
What do you exactly do?
(occupations for guardians/others ex.waitress,singer,etc.)
Look There! It's...
(Dislike)
(Dislike)
(Dislike)
Sorry tricked you it's actually...
(Like)
(Like)
(Like)
Woah! You can do (Others:list skills...like play instrument,drawing,languages,etc./Guardians:(Special Abilities/Magic up to 3))
What's that you got?
(Chosen Ones you put a picture of something that describes your relationship between the choosen one/guardian; Guardians describe or put a marking on your body that tells you are a guardian)
Anything you forgot to mention?
(Other)​
(Pssstt...Hey it's me again post you know what here.)​

Last edited:
A V A I B L E C H A R A C T E R S ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃

10/15

These are the unlucky humans who have happened upon the cursed rings that contain them. Unable to remove the ring(Though definitely tried...lots of times), they will aid the magicians in escape of their prisons. If they are killed then hope for the magicians ever escaping will vanish. Current Goal:Find their guardians without dying.(more will be added as story progresses)
Chosen Ones
The ones to awaken the sleeping beasts...
(2/2)

The all powerful magical beings that were in a battle between good and evil before being cast in to rings. Current Goal:Help your chosen one find the guardians.(more will be added as story progresses)
Magicians
The ones to reign peace or destruction on the world...
(2/2)

These magical beings were servants of the magicians and followed them everywhere, but right before the magicians were sealed into the rings they were cast off into other parts of the world. Guardians can only detect an enemy guardian, though may be able to find their allies through markings on their body. Current Goal:Find other Ally Guardians and the chosen one.(More will be added as story progresses)
The Guardians
To serve the magicians and protect their keepers...
(5/6)1 good guardian is available.​

Non-magical beings that try their best to help the chosen ones or guardians. Usually related to them or very good friends.
The Others
Who supports along the way.
(1/5)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
Alright now you may post profiles & reservation, ask questions, discuss the plot, and chat.

Last edited:
Reserving a Guardian will have up tomorrow or sat.

Oh goodey! I could certainly go for a diabolical mastermind of evil with magic. Sign me up!

I'll take the Evil chosen one

Also, can I change around the CS so that isn't not like a interview? Like, it'll only be slots like a regular CS?

Darren, the Black Magician
tumblr_nfaltlUuVr1tcvwevo1_1280_zpsn8igywmr.jpg

What's your name, handsome? My name is Darren.
I could tell by your eyes that you are... 26
Look at you... You darling little boy.
There is volatility in your soul.
Your aura says that you are a magician
By the look of it you came from North America.
How did you get to the big city of Lamboris?
Oh, you know. A little magick, a little death, little chaos. Also this guy thought It'd be a hoot if we trapped ourselves in rings so I really had no control of my movements. But I sense something fun coming on the horizon.
Biography: Ah, how I do love silly questions. Years ago I discovered a power I could control on a whim. Levitation? Destruction? Love? I had it all. It isn't until you become bigger than yourself, until you looking down on the world with fresh eyes and find that the world you exist in is completely and utterly disgusting. Everyone has a plan. Nobody is trying to truly help people. What is there to save? The moment I realized this I began practicing-- and my magicks grew tenfold. I. Am. A. God. How easy it would be to simply destroy everything-- in spite of the that "Light" mage (They're super fun to mess with, BY THE WAY). But then I thought, "Why go easy?" I need to show people who others truly are. So I started using my magick to get rid of the lies people tell each other. To show them what truly lurks behind the pretty exterior. Spineless, disgusting creatures. What beautiful chaos I wrought, until the light mage wanted to play a little game with rings. And hey, why not? I live for games. But, it appears I am bound to you.
Look There! It's...
☠ Ugh, authority figures.
☠ Prison bars? *blows them to pieces* how I hate confinement.
☠ Someone who hates playing games. Guess I better force them to play with me.
☺ Woo! Ravens!
☺ Music! The best.
☺ A challenge. Bring it on.
Woah! While in the ring you can manipulate shadows and make them solid objects, teleportation short distances at the expense of the wearers energy, and drain the energy of inanimate objects for the wearer to use as he pleases.
What's that you got?

fde8a8f80289a75623bb4b93c511b0fd_zpskq2fosog.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know much about the story so I took some liberties when writing the character (tried to avoid actually MAKING an event or anything...) I'll change it if necessary ^^

Darren, the Black Magician
tumblr_nfaltlUuVr1tcvwevo1_1280_zpsn8igywmr.jpg

What's your name, handsome? My name is Darren.
I could tell by your eyes that you are... 26
Look at you... You darling little boy.
There is volatility in your soul.
Your aura says that you are a magician
By the look of it you came from North America.
How did you get to the big city of Lamboris?
Oh, you know. A little magick, a little death, little chaos. Also this guy thought It'd be a hoot if we trapped ourselves in rings so I really had no control of my movements. But I sense something fun coming on the horizon.
Biography: Ah, how I do love silly questions. Years ago I discovered a power I could control on a whim. Levitation? Destruction? Love? I had it all. It isn't until you become bigger than yourself, until you looking down on the world with fresh eyes and find that the world you exist in is completely and utterly disgusting. Everyone has a plan. Nobody is trying to truly help people. What is there to save? The moment I realized this I began practicing-- and my magicks grew tenfold. I. Am. A. God. How easy it would be to simply destroy everything-- in spite of the that "Light" mage (They're super fun to mess with, BY THE WAY). But then I thought, "Why go easy?" I need to show people who others truly are. So I started using my magick to get rid of the lies people tell each other. To show them what truly lurks behind the pretty exterior. Spineless, disgusting creatures. What beautiful chaos I wrought, until the light mage wanted to play a little game with rings. And hey, why not? I live for games. But, it appears I am bound to you.
Look There! It's...
☠ Ugh, authority figures.
☠ Prison bars? *blows them to pieces* how I hate confinement.
☠ Someone who hates playing games. Guess I better force them to play with me.
☺ Woo! Ravens!
☺ Music! The best.
☺ A challenge. Bring it on.
Woah! While in the ring you can utilize minimal amounts of telekinesis (Like tip over a coffee mug or throw someone a little off balance), give the wearer a temporary speed boost, and amplify specific emotion in a small area-- except for the wearer.
What's that you got?

fde8a8f80289a75623bb4b93c511b0fd_zpskq2fosog.jpg
*squeals*perfect I love how you included the secret in your biography... it seems were both magicians will purple themed yours is darker though i can ensure you that and i noticed my own error in vile aura thing i will fix that tonight when i have my computer...

Status
Not open for further replies.