Ticking Clocks and Heartbeats[OOC/Sign-Ups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say death since I mean 'dying' doesn't really exist to the others (not while the clocks keep being fixed). Off with everyones head :D

ALRIGHT its been stamped into infinity then. I'm creating a trap.

latest

Just saying as another teaser of Alice?
The face
Implying mischief, sarcasm, and mayhem XD
He'll be confident too.

Pft I was actually going to use this guy:

163155.jpg

But I mean seriously at his point 'he' can pass off as a 'she' xD (I'm using all my charas from the Olimpos manga, Ganymede is about as trap as it can get).
Eat your heart out, Sol.

Eat your heart out, Sol.
IF THERES COMPETITION BETWEEN TRAPS---Watch your back sol. Reaver will favor this Alice B)....trap I mean B)
And trap alice, watch your back. Reaver will come for you.. And that booty and uke body.

His face when he sees trap Alice:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

Seeing as Sol doesn't wear a shirt... I don't think he can be qualified as such -- and he doesn't present himself as a woman.

True.

Reaver just wants to sleep with everybody. Alice? Sol and trap Alice and like just everyone who seems appealing that he craves for. So crushes hella vary. It's like when someone is craving a certain food while feeling a certain way.
Reaver feels a certain way then has a crush on that person temporarily XD

But sol is different. Sol can be like his number one 'main chick'/friend. Cause he's cool. And reave approves.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

...but Sol's not a chick.

Nor does he want to be treated as such.

Finally getting around to reading everything and after realizing all the yaoi ships happening at first I was like

tumblr_mrwi8aXneE1s76hemo8_250.gif

then

yoseob-laugh.gif

but in the end all I could really imagine was

tumblr_m7bv4gASCP1rtidxoo1_400.gif

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yes I am aware he is not a chick XD I was only kidding. Like said unless reaver drinks coffee and becomes drunk, that would most likely be the only time he flirts with sol to be fair. Don't worry about Reave actually planning to sleep with sol or anything like that o_o

I'm assuming Sol is a seme rather than a Uke....so a seme in a uke body. (LOGIC)

Finally getting around to reading everything and after realizing all the yaoi ships happening at first I was like

tumblr_mrwi8aXneE1s76hemo8_250.gif

then

yoseob-laugh.gif

but in the end all I could really imagine was

tumblr_m7bv4gASCP1rtidxoo1_400.gif
This is half accurate xD bwahahaha

I'm assuming Sol is a seme rather than a Uke....so a seme in a uke body. (LOGIC)
I already knew that. Even if reave actually flirted he cannot top the near-God of wonderland XD
That's another reason why reave won't go anywhere above flirting. CAUSE SOL IS JUST SO MUCH HIGHER THAN HIM. XD

And going above the coffee thing wasn't planned tbh XD

...I feel like Sol just got ranked-up really quickly.

He's not explicitly gay, nor is he only interested in sex. Mostly, he just wants to be left alone to read and smoke.

...and should such a situation arise, his "position" would be dependant on his mood at the time. Stop making assumptions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: N/A
Not really surprised c:
I've always imagined the caterpillar being that sort of type. And also doesn't pay no mind to actual relationships--He just seems better off solo throughout the book and movie.
Also I found this
tumblr_m5xq1ndq0C1qbtloio1_500.jpg

@The Owl
DAMN WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO MEAN ALLISON? Just kidding c: I like the facial expression of guilt and self doubt on Alice?'s face

Not to sound rude, but I think we should chill out a bit with this. It's good to be excited, but we don't want to make anyone's characters feel displaced before this even starts. Also, people who are potentially interested are going to have trouble following everything that's happening here... It's coming off rather intense.

Oi, I didn't mean to make anyone's characters feel displaced tbh o.o but ok/agreed.

I'm not saying you did -- things are just getting a bit wild is all.

Relax and chant with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.