Tick, Tick, Ding!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hako Rice

Original poster
Bjorji knew from a young age that he was finished growing, he laughed as his parents told him that he just needed to wait. But every day and night when he woke up he was still short, so when he got to high school and he was still only 5'2" he knew there was a whole sea of bullying he was about to swim into.

"Great, I guess I am going to be the very definition of social outcast if I get bullied...but there might still be hope for me."
Bjorji scanned the surroundings to his new castle-like school, searching every nook and cranny for a special little ticket out of "bullyville" A club flyer. Then it happened, he found his jewel. The thing that would make sure he was never bullied, to keep him safe and maybe even...even get him a cute girlfrien-

"No no no...that'll never happen, though that would be nice." Bjorji smirked, as he walked over to a bulletin board and grabbed the flyer. "Baking club, mom taught me how to make cakes and pies...and they weren't the most disgusting thing to eat. Even if I suck it's still a win because as a plus, so many cute girls!" Bjorji grinned ear to ear as he crumpled the paper into his back pocket. "This year is going to be perfect!" He thought to himself, "B201, B201! That's my golden ticket!"

With his new found motivation to bake, Bjorji skipped all the way to his first period class of 10th grade. and found a place to sit in the back corner of his class, waiting for school to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.