Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.

This is it, it's the last night of the school year; the night you have been waiting for, one that seems at if it has been an eternity away. No, not because school will be out of session after this and everyone will have to return back to their homes, but because it is the night, the night of the talent show. You and your partner(s) have been prepping for this show since you all got back from winter break. After All, this is Woodbury Academy of the Arts. The most prestigious and sophisticated boarding school that Orlando, Florida has ever seen.

With the previous talent show from December behind you everyone is buzzing with anticipated excitement for this one. Since the school is located only twenty minutes outside of Disney World it is tradition that the end of the year's talent show is always Disney themed and it always happens between 9pm and midnight, right on the platform in front of Cinderella's Castle.

This years theme is Disney Duets, mainly love songs since last years theme was general duets (of course, some are just solos with others dancing and acting but still, a group effort). However, what happens when just as the last pair finishes, the clock strikes midnight? No one can really explain it but you see a flash of light and when you come to your senses again you are no longer you. You're ... your voice? Yeah, you and your partner(s) have turned into the characters from your song... but, now you have two tiny, itty-bitty problems. First of all, any of the school staff and non-performing students that were watching have oddly enough turned into your stories villains, and possibly a few other characters. The worse problem though, you need to wait for another flash of light at exactly the strike of midnight in order to turn back... and you don't know when that will happen.

For anyone wondering: the rp will start at Disney World with everyone rehearsing and fooling around in the park and stuff around three in the afternoon.

Skipping to after the second flash (which I'm planning on having a minimum of one week rp time pass before happening) everyone will be themselves again but still have part of their character in them. That piece of the character will never leave them.

To Get to the RP thread click on the clock at the top. ... Also, @Adira is the Co-GM for this RP. She will be in charge of helping me answer questions and ensuring everyone follows the rules :3

Last edited:
★ яυℓєѕ ★
cartoon-disney-character.jpg

The Basics :=>: All of the site rules Apply. I won't tell you to break a site rule, Ever. If you haven't gone over those please go do that now, they can be found pretty much anywhere in the forums. Follow them, I don't want to get in trouble and I don't want this thread locked until it is "good and dead" ... or until I have to make a new one. *Crosses fingers and hopes for second option*

My Forms :=>: My forms are here for a reason, please use them. I find it rather rude when people use their own forms and someone has worked hard to supply you with one (unless of course the rules state to use your own, or that you don't have to use the provided one). Plus, I also tend to get very confused. After I accept you, you can post it.

Role-Playing :=>: First off, you need to wait until you are accepted before you can RP. Please, by all means, PM me for any reason, anything At.All. I love PMs! I'm a human too, and sometimes I forget to update something, or I just might not have had the time. Secondly, please try to limit the cussing (and star out any vowels) and NO text talk. Oh Puh-lease! NOOO TEXT TALK! USE YOUR WORDS. Third, I expect that you should know this already, since you've read the site rules and all, but please use Fade-to-Blacks and Timeskips as you need (although this isn't the rp for that...). However, with that said, I don't want you to skip several days ahead in the RP since it will affect all of the RP characters. If you're skipping time but it will only affect the people rping together (ie: two rpers skip a few hours because their characters made plans to hang out) then it's fine. Fourth, Please don't go over three pages without me. I don't mind if it goes over a Little. on accident once in a while, but going ten+ pages over every time is not an accident. It is pure carelessness. Finally Fifth, Please don't be your own crush or boyfriend/girlfriend. On another note, I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but I only accept straight characters in my rp. If you want to join but don't want your characters to be 'romantically' involved, that's fine... the villains and supporting characters don't have a mandatory pair.

Characters :=>: Although I hate character limits, there are only 19 characters in total, 11 of which are male. This being typed, you may have a maximum of five characters total but no more than 2 females total. Yes, I understand most people prefer to play females (I am one of them), but this rp has more males since most villains are male (7 of 19 characters are villains, 6 of those are male). On the topic of looks, only use real life, HUMAN pictures for your OC, not Anime or Cartoons or Sims or anything else. You will need to use the cartoon picture for the Disney character as they are cartoons. Lastly, as I stated above please don't be your own crush, boyfriend/girlfriend, spouse or fiance. If you were to be your own it would sort of negate the whole idea of role-playing.

Literacy :=>: I would like to see at least 3+ lines... at a normal font size or smaller. Writer's block shouldn't be an issue since 3 lines really isn't a lot to write, but I still expect at least 1.5 lines with writers block. NO ONE LINERS OR LESS!!! I don't want to see a post that says 'He looked around' or 'She slept'. Something more like 'She slept in her large fluffy bed that made it seem as if she were floating on a cloud. As the young girl blinked her eyes open she pushed down the massive, warm blanket that she was tucked into and looked sleepily around the room. Spotting her door open she wiggled her way out from under the comfy blanket and slid her feet into the cute purple bunny slippers that waited for her at the foot of her bed. She shuffled over to the door and wandered into the hallway and over to the stairs where the smell of French Toast caught her attention and she eagerly awaited her daddy's call that breakfast was ready.' is a bit more appropriate. I don't mind if you role-play in first person, but please put the name of the person you are posting for somewhere in the post (i.e: Samantha - I look around the park trying to find something to do. As I spot him I blush heavily and stand up. Walking over I run a hand through my hair nervously, I can't help but think of how cute he is. Walking up behind him I tapped his shoulder "Hey" I greeted with a warm smile.). As far as grammar and spelling go, please, please, please try to be accurate. I can understand the mistakes here and there but I don't want a post that reads: .Trailr stod in barns loking at the hoses ate the hae nosily" ... No ... jut no. Preferably it would read: Taylor stood in the barn looking at the horses eat the hay noisily.

Have Fun :=>: I"m pretty sure that I've typed everything that I had in mind, but I will add more rules if I find it necessary, so please, don't hesitate to check this post often. Now, without further ado, my last and final rule: HAVE FUN!!! (<= this is by far the most critical rule there is).

★ fσям ★
Code:
[center][img]pic[/img][size=7][color=#here]name[/color][/size][/CENTER]
[SIZE=7]
[CENTER][size=2][url=link_here!]Characters name here[/url][/size]

[size=7][color=#here]________________________________________________________________[/color]

[color=#694F3C]✝н℮ ☮υ☂﹩їⅾ℮ ♏α⑂ ℬℯ Å℘℘εαℓ☤ηℊ,[/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#6b645f][b][u]::Name::[/u][/b] [color=#0db8f7][i]Here[/i]
  [b][u]::Nickname::[/u][/b][/color] [color=#0db8f7][i]Here[/i][/color]
  [color=#6b645f][b][u]::Gender::[/u][/b] [color=#0db8f7][i]Here[/i]
  [b][u]::Age::[/u][/b][/color] [color=#0db8f7][i]Here, between 15 and 19 please[/i][/color]
  [color=#6b645f][b][u]::Physical Description::[/u][/b][/color] [color=#0db8f7][i]Here[/i][/color][/size]

[size=7][color=#694F3C]฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,[/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#6b645f][b][u]::Family::[/u][/b] [color=#0db8f7][i]Here[/i]
  [b][u]::Pets::[/u][/b][/color] [color=#0db8f7][i]Here[/i][/color]
  [color=#6b645f][b][u]::Friends::[/u][/b] [color=#0db8f7][i]Here[/i]
  [b][u]::Enemies::[/u][/b][/color] [color=#0db8f7][i]Here[/i][/color]
  [color=#6b645f][b][u]::Home Address::[/u][/b][/color] [color=#0db8f7][i]Here[/i][/color][/size]

[size=7][color=#694F3C]₩ℌαт‷﹩ Їᾔṧḯḓε ℳαттℯґṧ ♏◎ṧт‼[/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#6b645f][b][u]::History::[/u][/b] [color=#0db8f7][i]Here, no rp it outs[/i]
  [b][u]::Personality::[/u][/b][/color] [color=#0db8f7][i]Here, no rp it outs[/i][/color]
  [color=#6b645f][b][u]::Hobbies::[/u][/b] [color=#0db8f7][i]Here, no rp it outs[/i]
  [b][u]::Likes::[/u][/b][/color] [color=#0db8f7][i]Here, no rp it outs[/i][/color]
  [color=#6b645f][b][u]::Dislikes::[/u][/b] [color=#0db8f7][i]Here, no rp it outs[/i]
  [b][u]::Quirks & Flaws::[/u][/b][/color] [color=#0db8f7][i]Here, no rp it outs[/i][/color]
  [color=#6b645f][b][u]::Favorite Color::[/u][/b] [color=#HERE][i]Here[/i]
  [b][u]::Lucky Number::[/u][/b][/color] [color=#0db8f7][i]Here[/i][/color][/size]

[size=7][color=#here]________________________________________________________________[/color]

[color=#876716]♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:[/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#4d1010][b][u]::Crush::[/u][/b] [color=#40bf39][i]Here[/i]
  [b][u]::Boyfriend/Girlfriend::[/u][/b][/color] [color=#40bf39][i]Here[/i][/color]
  [color=#4d1010][b][u]::Other::[/u][/b][/color] [color=#40bf39][i]Here[/i][/color][/size][/center]

Reactions: Flannel
tumblr_n8qli7Osw81tw3lmao1_400.gif
★ вєαυту αи∂ тнє вєαѕт ★
Everyone knows that song near the end of the movie. The one that the movie is named after, or is it the other way around? Oh well, either way, this is a three person performance. The soloist performs the song Beauty and the Beast as Mrs. Potts while her two friends waltz around the stage in an elegant ballroom dance scene as Belle and Adam. They perform 1st.

Positions:
➜ Mrs. Potts :: ...free-for-all?
➜ Belle :: ~Happily.Ever.After~
➜ Adam/Beast :: Adira
➜ Gaston :: um.... free-for-all?
tumblr_n8qli7Osw81tw3lmao2_400.gif
★ αℓα∂∂ιи ★
This talented duo hope to bring you to the all powerful land of Agrabah with their performance of A Whole New World. This duet is the last to go on, hopefully no one gets in too much trouble once they enter their 'whole new world'.

Positions:
➜ Aladdin :: ~Happily.Ever.After~
➜ Jasmine :: Adira
➜ Jafar :: ...another free-for-all?
tumblr_n8qli7Osw81tw3lmao4_400.gif

★ тнє ρяιи¢єѕѕ αи∂ тнє fяσg ★
Who ever said you needed to be Down in New Orleans to kiss a frog? Will the jazzy male be able to keep up the tempo while keeping up with his wonderful female counterparts in this trio's rendition of Down in New Orleans that they will be performing second.

Positions:
➜ Tiana :: Adira
➜ Prince Naveen :: ~Happily.Ever.After~
➜ Dr. Facilier :: Raven
➜ Charlotte {Lottie} :: Adira
tumblr_n9rgk7UZ5l1tw3lmao1_400.gif
★ тαиgℓє∂ ★
These lovebirds might see the light right now, but only because of how bright it is on the stage. No mysterious things have happened yet as this duet is only the third to perform for the night, but the only one to sing I see the Light.

Positions:
➜ Rapunzel :: ~Happily.Ever.After~
➜ Flynn Rider/Eugene Fitzherbert :: Adira
➜ Mother Gothel :: umm... free-for-all?
➜ Stabbington Brother 1 :: free-for-all?
➜ Stabbington Brother 2 :: free-for-all?

Last edited:
photo.jpg
Harley O'Sullivan
Belle

✝н℮ ☮υ☂﹩їⅾ℮ ♏α⑂ ℬℯ Å℘℘εαℓ☤ηℊ,

::Name:: Harley Eve O'Sullivan
::Nickname:: Hess, Sully
::Gender:: Female
::Age:: 16
::Physical Description:: Short and thin with naturally tanned skin, chocolatey brown eyes, and extremely dark brown -almost black- hair with auburn highlights that curls and reaches her mid back

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Lila (33) {mom}, Riley (47) {step dad}, Jeorge (49) {dad}, Betha (32) {step mom}, Luis (53) {uncle}, Sabrine (31) {aunt}, Matilda (41) {aunt}, Zoey (21) {cousin}, Dominique (10) {cousin}, Arnold (15) {cousin}, Lex (15) {cousin}, Lennox (13) {cousin}, Lennon (13) {cousin}, Ante (23) {cousin}, Greg (19) {cousin}, Stella (3) {little sister}, Rosie (9) {little sister}, Denver (13) {sister}, Alec (17) {brother}, Cameron (13) {step brother}, Jacey (10) {little step sister}
::Pets:: Hidden Spots:: {AKA: Spotty} 9yr old, mare, appaloosa, 14.1hh pony || Binx, Jinx:: 3yr old > male, female > savannahs > cats
::Friends:: any takers?
::Enemies:: umm..
::Home Address:: 121 Bluewater Creek, Sweetwater, Texas

₩ℌαт‷﹩ Їᾔṧḯḓε ℳαттℯґṧ ♏◎ṧт‼

::History:: I know most people would start with the day they're born and such... but I'm going to skip straight to when I was nine and leave the just born stuff out... the only thing I'll say is that I lived in Sweetwater, Texas at the time. We had to move where everyone else had their jobs, so that's why we are so squished. I had gone on a trip with my dad, we had gone to a place called Hiss. Well, long story short... he ended up meeting my step-mom there... although she was only his mistress until I turned Eleven, I'll go into that soon. In the midst of meeting his to-be second wife my dad forgot about me. He ended up going back without me and I ended up wandering around the place until it closed. Eventually I ended up wandering back home. Thankfully all the yelling and stuff had ended by the time I was home, but it didn't last too long. with so many of us it was seldom quiet. Anyway, the next day at school I was telling my two friends about what had happened until the boy I happened to like came over and asked what it was called. I was a bit shocked that he had said anything, so when he asked what the place was called It sounded like I said Hess instead of Hiss's ... eventually everyone found out, and he started the nickname. Now I can't really stand the boy, he's become a bit of a jerk. Skipping ahead, When I was eleven, my parents divorce was finalized... not that it really mattered. They had been seeing other people since I was eleven... the only thing they had between that time was my little sister Stella. Now things are... at least they were, back to normal. 22 of us are living under one small roof. All the girls in one room, the boys are in the living room, on the beaten up couch and two ratty chairs, my mom and step dad along with my aunt Sabrine and uncle shared one room, my dad and step mom shared the other with my other aunt. For us girls it's at least three, usually four to a bed.
::Personality:: Oh boy... here we go. I'm pretty uncharacteristic really. I'm your typical teenage girl. Sarcastic: check! dry sense of humor: check ... blah, blah, blah, boring, boring boring, same old stuff time after time again. Yes, I'm sarcastic.. If you haven;t already figured that one out. I love spending time outside, but I hate the dark. I don't even sleep in complete darkness. My little thirteen year old sister has made fun of me, gently of course, that I still sleep with a nightlight.. well, in our case it's a candle. I seem pretty unfriendly a lot of the time, but it;s not that... I'm just really... stoic... I try to hide my emotions, though my eyes often deceive me. I'm a calm and usually unspoken person. Don't confuse me with shy though. I may not speak much, but that's only because I enjoy the quiet and find pointless noise... um how do I put this... POINTLESS! When I feel strongly about something I fight for it. If you threaten or endanger my family or friends you had better run as quick as you can. I may be short, but I'm a fast runner... and I will show NO sympathy to someone who hurts my family, especially my little sisters Denver, Rosie and Stella... the same thing goes for my cats and my horse. On the other hand... stay away from me if you are sick! ... or if you are carrying spiders, or plan on blocking any source of light. I hate being sick, end of story... I doubt that needs much explaining as everyone's been sick before. I went over my problem with the darkness before, it's a quirk I have, I'm quirky, so get over it. Whatever you do, DO NOT EVERRRRRRR put a spider near me, not even a little harmless one that I could easily squish with my pinky finger. I don't like them, and I tend to freeze when they get to close... if I find one on me just forget it... I'll probably faint or something... but let's not find out... ok.
::Hobbies:: Riding
::Likes:: Boys, family, horses, Texas, friends, tank tops, water, summer, sun, cats
::Dislikes:: Death, disease, fighting, being uncomfortable, motorcycles, long sleeves, the dark, and spiders.
::Quirks & Flaws:: I've already admitted that I'm quirky. I have phobias of Spiders, germs and darkness... though I'm not exactly afraid of germs, I just try to avoid getting sick.
::Favorite Color:: Turquoise
::Lucky Number:: 5

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Crush:: none
::Boyfriend/Girlfriend:: none
::Other:: Nothing

Carly Winters
Rapunzel

::Name:: Carly Gabrielle Winters
::Nickname:: Car, Winnie, Winters
::Age:: 15
::Physical Description:: Short with very long blonde hair that curls loosely and very dark, steel blue-grey eyes

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Mia (37) {mom}, Dakota (20) {older sister}
::Pets:: Pal:: 6yr old > male > papillon, dog || Tramp:: 4yr old > male > polish hound, dog || Missy, Tails, Banjo, Mimi:: 4yr old, 3months old, 3months old, 3months old > female, male, male, female > papillons, dogs || Lady, Daisy, Donald, Goofy, Mickey, Minnie:: 3yr old, 5months old, 5months old, 5months old, 5months old, 5months old > female, female, male, male, male, female > yellow labrador retriever-english cocker spaniel mix, polish hound-yellow labrador retriever-english cocker spaniel mixes, dogs
::Friends:: anyone?
::Enemies:: probably
::Home Address:: 34 75th St. Carmel, California

::History:: Here we go again ... Alright, I'll give you a slight timeline on my life. First, Let's go back to April 8th. After my dad loaded my mom and two-year old sister into his truck they raced off to the hospital. Now, let's skip about 12.28 hours. At 3:21:19am on April 9th, I was born. Obviously I don't remember any of this, but I've been told the story enough times. Skipping a few years, just three weeks before my birthday, and my father-daughter dance recital (we skip because nothing really significant happened between this time), On March 18th my house got a call. Dakota picked up the phone and handed it to our mom who had just gotten home from work. I didn't know, or understand, what had happened until later, but mom and Dakota had started crying after mom had told us the news about dad. Later on I realized that dad had been shot on the job, he was a police officer, and he had died on the way to the hospital. I didn't understand it at first, But once I realized that he wasn't coming home, and I realized what 'dead' meant, well... I just realized. My teacher didn't let me participate in the dance recital after that since I didn't have a dad... apparently she didn't really care, and we had cancelled my birthday party. After that things went on as normal as we could make them.
::Personality:: I've been told that I'm a complex person. Really, I take this as moody. I guess this could be true. My mom and sister tell me constantly that I'm a very Hot-n-cold person. If I like you, well... then I pretty much LOVE you and I will be the sweetest person you've ever met. On the other side of the meadow though, if I dislike you... Let's just say you had better run, I will probably end up being your worst nightmare then. I tend to snap when I can't take things anymore. Usually this only happens when I'm stressed or in a sticky situation, and if I do snap at you, and you're my friend, I truly am sorry about it and will no doubt apologize once I cool off. I am stubborn, but I'm also immensely loyal and honest. I take risks a lot, but I would never hurt a friend intentionally, I just seem to attract not the best luck. Randomness... yessss... II definitely have this trait in me. We could be talking about a hot boy one second and the next I'll just totally lose track of what we were saying and start talking about your rat or something. There's a lot to me as I said... I'm complex, this is just some of me... the rest? You'll have to wait and find out.
::Hobbies:: Swimming, karate, singing and surfing
::Likes:: Boys, swimming, skateboarding, karate, parties, singing, dancing, dogs, dolphins, wake-boarding, surfing
::Dislikes:: studying, boredom, flying, death, bad things and guns
::Quirks & Flaws:: Carly is terrified of heights and flying. They just don't bode well for the girl. She is also very random. Friendly but random.
::Favorite Color:: Icy Blue
::Lucky Number:: 75

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

8815f1d5f46646eb4d2e44df32dd4d78.jpg
Logan Jackson
Aladdin

::Name:: Logan Hunter Jackson
::Nickname:: Logan
::Gender:: Male
::Age:: 17
::Physical Description:: Average height with short dark brown hair and green-grey eyes

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Leila (47) {mom}, Potter (50) {step-dad}
::Pets:: Fish || Mr. Meow:: 6yr old > male > Maine Coon > Cat <=mom's cat || Squeaky:: 3yr old > female > Standard Poodle > dog
::Friends:: uh
::Enemies:: ...
::Home Address:: 125W. St, 1026 Apt.22C Manhattan NY.

::History:: Let's see, well... I was born on Long Island, New York ... In a small town ... correction, a VERY small town, called Bethpage. I never knew my real father as he left before I was born... We moved to Southold when I was four, and we were in Manhattan by the time I was seven. For my eleventh birthday my mom married the most horrible man on the planet.. and two years later he unexpectedly disappeared off the face of the Earth. Just last year my mom, Leila Jackson, got married to my Science Teacher, Potter Blowfish. Although I think my step-dads last name is hilarious, I kept my moms maiden name of Jackson, and continued to feel awkward throughout my science class... and year altogether really. Oh, I guess I should mention these last two things: My family is by no means rich. Up until we moved my mom and I lived in a small apartment. After she married Potter we moved into his slightly bigger apartment which is where we live now.
::Personality:: I don't like to sit still... in fact I really can't sit still... It just doesn't work for me. I have to be doing something... whatever it is... well... not sitting at a desk in school... that doesn't work so well either.
::Hobbies:: Anything to do with the Water
::Likes:: girls, riding, animals, swimming, water, water-skiing, wind surfing, wake-boarding, jet-skiing, surfing, football, horses, and the color blue
::Dislikes:: sitting still, school work, and being forced into things.
::Quirks & Flaws:: As mentioned before Logan literally cannot sit still for very long. When he is forced to sit at a desk or something, he will tap his fingers or writing utensil or something, just trying to keep his mind focused. Logan is very impulsive.
::Favorite Color:: Blue
::Lucky Number:: 5

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

guapiuhg.jpg
Prescott Higgs
Prince Naveen

::Name:: Prescott Jonathan Higgs
::Nickname:: Pres, PJ
::Age:: 19
::Physical Description:: Tall and muscular with naturally tanned skin, dark brown hair and light blue eyes

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Emma (36) {mom}, Carlos (39) {dad}, Devin (10) {little sister}, Brad (41) {step dad}, Nicola (6) {little sister}, James (6) {little brother}
::Pets:: Bugsy:: 15yr old, gelding, dark bay friesian cross, 17hh horse || Daisy (left cat) & Muddy (middle) & Goldie (dog):: 6months & 5 months & 4 months old, Female, orange and white cat & brown Tabby cat & yellow Lab, cat & cat & dog
::Friends:: totally...
::Enemies:: meh..
::Home Address:: 19 Oak St. Palm Beach, Florida.

::History:: Well, for starters, I was born on July 18th on the south-west side of the United States, in Rio Rancho, New Mexico to be exact, and lived there until I was thirteen. After that we moved to Hollywood, Florida. We ended up moving because my mom had just married my step dad the year prior, and his job, which payed much more than the afternoon restaurant shift that my mom had, transferred him. My mom, whom was about, six months pregnant with twins at the time, my little sister, Devin, my step dad, Brad, and I all moved to south Florida. The little ones, Nicola and James were both born there. Maybe you're wondering why I've yet to mention my dad, simply because just after Devin was born, we're talking just days here, he out of the blue left us... The last time we heard from him was when my mom got his petition for divorce. Since then we haven't heard anything of the guy.
::Personality:: I've heard different things, one of the more common names I've been called is "player." So maybe I dump girls... or just downright ignore them until they give up on me once I get tired of them. I always get what I want in the end. There's more to me than that though, I mean obviously I'm handsome and fun... and rich, I can really hook you up if you need. I have a love of water. Some people consider me conceited and pompous. Honestly, I consider myself to be very chalant, always, and I'm sure of myself, never letting my focus or confidence waver. I love to be a mystery.
::Hobbies:: Football, Wrestling, Surfing, Sports
::Likes:: girls, parties, cars, motorcycles, football, soccer, wrestling, driving, beach, surfing, windsurfing, waterskiing, beach volleyball, pleasure riding
::Dislikes:: not getting his way, shyness, school, girls who think they are all that, reading, quiet, snow, and the coldnot getting his way, shyness, school, girls who think they are all that, reading, quiet, snow, and the cold
::Quirks & Flaws:: Pres tends to be very self-centered and only want what's best for him, regardless of who you are. If he finds something else he wants he'll go for it then and there.
::Favorite Color:: Blue
::Lucky Number:: 45

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Crush:: soon
::Boyfriend/Girlfriend:: I'll have one

tumblr_llifgx14DV1qabm53o1_400.jpg
Anthony Bledgerwood
Hades

::Name:: Anthony Mark Bledgerwood
::Nickname:: Tony
::Age:: 18
::Physical Description:: Thin and average height with crew-cut brown hair and golden-hazel eyes

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Diane (69) {Grandma}, Jesse (50) {dad}, Gabrielle (52) {mom}, Harry (21) {Older Brother}, Jenny (13) {little sister}, Oliver (8) {little brother}, Mitch (8) {little brother}
::Pets:: Braford Cattle || Highlander Cattle || Holstein Cattle || Jersey Cattle || Rodeo:: 4yr old, male,
australian cattle dog, dog || Tila, Mouzer, Chase, Pipsqueak:: 5yr old, 7wk oldx3, female, malex2, female domestic short hairx4, cats

::Friends:: ..
::Home Address:: 88 Ridge Rd. Sunshine, Montana

::History:: Anthony has had a busy, working but fun life to say the least. He's lived on a cattle ranch in Colorado his entire life, since the day he was born, January 7th, Anthony has been around cows... and various other animals. He is the second eldest child of a going on eighth generation of cattle ranchers on the ranch he lives.
::Personality:: Anthony tends to be a rather solitary, quiet person. He's not shy, he just doesn't ever feel the need to say much. If he decides to say something he will as he can be a very spur-of-the-moment person. Anthony doesn't do very well with major changes and it takes him a long time to adjust to change. He does tend to be stubborn, but is a softy if you can break him and earn his trust.
::Hobbies:: Showing cows, fixing trucks
::Likes:: Girls, the country, cats, cows, family, quiet girls, chickens, friends, trucks
::Dislikes:: 'popular' girls, know-it-alls, people who dislike the country, cities, people who think the only use for cows is hamburgers, steak and milk, school
::Quirks & Flaws:: He's a quiet fellow, who doesn't get most things unless they have to do with his cows. Anthony is quick to assume and not listen to everything
::Favorite Color:: Dark Blue
::Lucky Number:: 8

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Crush:: um
::Boyfriend/Girlfriend:: not right now

tumblr_mby5qyp9iC1rbeiavo1_500.jpg
Caitlyn Forbes
Megara

::Name:: Caitlyn Forbes
::Nickname:: Cait
::Age:: Seventeen
::Physical Description:: Long, wavy chocolate colored hair. She's tall, slim, and has a fair complexion.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Marissa (Mom, 45), Devon (Brother, 21), Rebecca (Sister, 19)

::Pets:: None
::Friends:: Open for anyone.
::Enemies:: Open for anyone.
::Home Address:: 7589 Gardendale Cove, Orlando, Florida

::History:: My life has basically been pretty normal. So normal, it's super super boring. I was born March 25th, in Tennessee. Strange, I know. I live there until I was fifteen, when my dad died. We moved to Florida where my mother met her current boyfriend, Daniel. My brother is in college so we don't hear from him much, and my sister is currently looking. Being the youngest child, I got the most attention- which I hated.

::Personality:: Most say I'm outgoing. I'm super sarcastic, I'm a real clown- I love to joke and prank others.
::Hobbies:: Drawing, Pulling pranks.
::Likes:: Pranks, sarcasm, art, humor, comedy.
::Dislikes:: Preps, people with no sense of humor, someone who is too positive, cats.
::Quirks & Flaws:: Caitlyn has a super short temper. With such a sarcastic personality, Isabelle sometimes doesn't think before she speaks. She can end up hurting someone verbally and not realize it unless told.
::Favorite Color:: Blue.
::Lucky Number::
Twenty

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Crush:: None. (Open.)

::Boyfriend/Girlfriend:: None. (Open)
::Other:: None

Last edited:
It is reserved :3

• Thank You
@Flannel :: accepted ... Her name is Caitlyn right? It says isabelle under quirks XD

tumblr_lo22bmGquv1qjd7bpo1_500.jpg
Sky Blackwell

Prince Adam

✝н℮ ☮υ☂﹩їⅾ℮ ♏α⑂ℬℯ Å℘℘εαℓ☤ηℊ,

::Name:: Sky Blackwell

::Nickname:: Sky is a three letter name, kind of hard to make a nickname out of it.

::Physical Description:: Sky is tall and full of lean, wiry muscle. He's got several tattoos and long, auburn colored hair that sets his light eyes off.
฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,
::Family:: Sarah (Mom, 39), Mason (Dad, 45), Gabbi (Sister, 11), Grayson (Brother, 8)

::Pets:: Lion (6, Male Bull Mastiff)

::Friends:: Open

::Enemies:: Open

::Home Address:: 203 Maybell Road, Liberty, Texas
₩ℌαт‷﹩ Їᾔṧḯḓε ℳαттℯґṧ♏◎ṧт‼
::History:: Sky was born during a thunder storm to his two doting, truck driver parents. Until he entered school he travelled with his parents, seeing much of country before entering kindergarten. His father continued to travel while his mother became a home maker but was around plenty to be a loving father to his children. Sky never took to school and found himself in fights on a regular basis despite his high grades. He managed to graduate by the skin of his teeth and has since been living a gypsy like life style, going where he pleases either in the company of his band or on his own with Lion always by his side.

::Personality:: Sky is sort of brooding soul, often found deep in thought or with a somewhat natural scowl on his face. He's rather negative as a whole but isn't bad guy by any stretch of the imagination. He cuts up on occasion and has a wry, intelligent sense of humor. His anger can sometimes come out of no where which leads to a fist fight with men and usually simply walking out on an females.

::Hobbies:: Surfing, playing guitar, cross country running with Lion, urban exploring, and getting into trouble.

::Likes:: Nature, antiques, his family, anything old, pretty girls

::Dislikes:: Rules, most people, authority figures, strict deadlines or assignments, being tied down

::Quirks & Flaws:: Sky has an explosive temper at times and his overall grim disposition makes it hard to invest in him,

::Favorite Color:: Goldenrod

::Lucky Number:: 9

::Boyfriend/Girlfriend:: None

::Other:: N/A

858205.jpg
Lyle Jones

✝н℮ ☮υ☂﹩їⅾ℮ ♏α⑂ℬℯ Å℘℘εαℓ☤ηℊ,

::Name:: Lyle Jones

::Nickname:: None

::Age:: Nineteen

::Physical Description:: Lyle is tall and strong in stature with well cut muscle and strong jaw. He has thick blonde hair and cool green eyes.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: (Second Stabbington Brother Character Most likely), Tina (36, Mom), Dina (63, Grandmother)

::Pets:: Killer (2 years, Chihuahua), Fluff (6 months, Doberman)

::Friends:: Open, (I'd love for him to be good friends with one of the girls, it would be adorable x D)

::Enemies:: Open

::Home Address:: 1230 Apartment 2B, Storm St, Red Bone, Florida

₩ℌαт‷﹩ Їᾔṧḯḓεℳαттℯґṧ♏◎ṧт‼

::History:: Lyle grew up with a deadbeat mom who was less than happy to have ended up a teen mother. She was abusive, both verbally and physically, so at age six Lyle's grandmother stepped in to raise Lyle and his brother. They grew up much happier from then on out and Lyle played football in highschool, even landing a scholarship for a college in Florida. He moved to a small town outside of the college a few months ago and is enjoying the Florida night life.

::Personality:: Lyle is a big teddy bear despite his somewhat intimidating look. Sure he's prone to be a little manipulative now and then and has even gotten into a few fights at parties and things like that, but overall he's a very good friend and hyper protective of his friends.

::Hobbies:: Football, working out, shopping, clubbing

::Likes:: Stormy weather, his dogs, girls, spicy food, cheesy action movies, comic books, clothes

::Dislikes:: Being overly hot or cold, sour foods, cats, whiny people, being double crossed

::Quirks & Flaws:: Lyle has a tendency towards getting his way, and if being friendly and suggestive doesn't get it done, he has little problem using aggression or force.

::Favorite Color:: Darkblue

::Lucky Number:: 19

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Crush:: Too many to count

[/quote]

Accepted Clarice (can I call you that?)

haha, no worries... it's fine I just wanted to make sure n_n ... everyone who posted a character has been added now.

12956962-outdoor-of-a-portrait-happy-young-african-american-teenage-girl-listening-to-music.jpg

Willow Lauren Stonehollow
Tiana

::Name:: Willow Lauren Stonehollow

::Nickname:: Willow, Willie, Wills
::Age:: 16
::Physical Description:: Willow is 5'6, 124 pounds. Her skin is a light carmel color naturally, she has dark brown eyes and black long hair that reaches just under her shoulder blades.
฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Laurie (Mother) 47, Chris (father) 51, Kailey (little sister) 12, Ellie ( little sister) 8, Kelly (little sister) 6.

::Pets:: Ralts (her 3 year old gray tabby cat), Lizzie (her 8 year old golden lab), and Penelope (her 4 year old Bernese mountain dog)
::Friends:: Harley O'Sullivan and Lyle Jones (?)
::Enemies:: ....
::Home Address:: 2212 Foxville Lane, Grand Rapids, Michigan

::History:: Oh uh I guess you wanna know my history huh? Well where should
I begin.. Oh Well lets start on a rainy day in May. May 6th to be exact. My mother was rushed to the hospital by my father and went through 32 grueling hours of labor and had Me! She told me I was the sunshine of her day, and I was, because I was born at 5:32 A.M. which was when the sun rose high into the sky that day. Later in my life I found my mom throwing up her guts in our downstairs bathroom and 9 months later my sister Kailey was born. My parents have always had a good marriage, I'm lucky for that. Nothing bad has truly ever happened to my family. My dad worked as a cop here in Michigan and my mother is a school teacher. A couple years later in my life Ellie was adopted. Ellie always knew she was adopted though because she's a pale little girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. That doesn't really fit in with the rest of my african american family. Though we constantly fight I love that little girl. Soon after, almost 2 years to be exact Kelly was born. I'm the oldest of my 3 sisters and I love them all to pieces. We fight just like sister though and we always keep my parents on there feat. I'm proud to be in my family, we're a fun time usually. Well there ya go, not much to say about my little family. We're pretty boring actually.
::Personality:: My personality? Well my mom says I'm pretty moody, which I take to mean I'm a typical lazy teenager. I'm sarcastic usually. I"m usually pretty fun if you ask me. I'll try anything once! My sisters call me annoying and Kailey would even go as far as to call me rude. I'm not of course, I'm actually pretty sweet. I'm the favorite child, but don't tell my sisters. I'm protective over my little sisters and friends so don't mess with them or we might have a problem. I tend to be very bubbly and outgoing and I love making new friends. I get distracted easily though, that's one of my flaws. I'm very indecisive as well. I love to be myself and yeah.. That's about it for me!
::Hobbies:: I L-O-V-E to sing, singing is my life.
::Likes:: Music, Boys, singing, dancing, dogs, cats, animals in general, doing my hair, make-up, doing my nails, and sleeping!
::Dislikes:: My sisters in my room, making big decisions, politics, fighting, and homework.
::Quirks & Flaws:: Willow can't make a decision to save her life. She hates to waste a day stuck in her room and will do anything to make the day worth living. She can't focus on one thing for long so she's constantly looking for entertainment.

::Favorite Color:: Rose
::Lucky Number:: 45

::Crush:: Prescott Higgs
::Other:: none

Loose-Curly-Hairstyles-for-Teenage-Girls-Ombre-Hair.jpg

Amber Mae Lee

Jasmine

::Name:: Amber Mae Lee

::Nickname:: Am, Ambie, Amber
::Physical Description:: Amber is a light skinned girl, tall (5'7) Curvy and somewhat skinny (126 lbs). She has bright blue eyes, long very blonde hair, and long legs.
฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Lanie (mother) 36, Peter (father) 40, Liam (little brother) 9, Mary (little sister) 7.

::Pets:: "Society's Fancy Britches" Fancy, (her 11 year old chestnut American Saddlebred horse), "Destined for Fame" Superman (Her 13 year old dark bay American Saddlebred horse), Lulu (her 5 year old black lab), and Hanna (Her 7 year chocolate lab)
::Friends:: Logan Jackson, and Caitlyn Forbes (maybe?)
::Enemies:: ... none that she knows of
::Home Address:: 912 Independence lane, Orlando, Flordia

::History:: Oh boy, Okay are you ready for this? So I was born March 26th in Gatlinburg TN. My family was on vacation and my mom went into labor at 8 months. Apprently I was pretty sick for awhile and the doctors didn't know if I was going to make it. I, however, am a fighter and survived my many premature struggles. Although my hands are still pretty small I grew into a pretty tall girl. At 8 i was already the tallest girl in my grade. People thought I should've played sports, but I was much more content playing with my barbies. When I was 5 my parents took me to a ranch and I found my purpose in life, Riding horses. I started taking lessons when I was 6 and for my tenths birthday my parents got me my first horse, Superman. He's the love of my life, besides my next birthday present which was my second American Saddlebred, Fancy. Well people call me pretty spoiled but I work my butt off at my barn to help pay board on my boys. Well shortly after I got Superman, another boy entered my life. My little brother Liam. We get along pretty well you could say, although he loves to push my buttons. A couple years later my dad had an affair and my mom found out. Well after a long fight and a couple months apart they made up.. andddd 9 months later my sister Mary was born. Ironic huh?
::Personality:: Hmm.. what can I say? My zodiac sign is Aries and I live up to the sign well. I have a fiery personality that makes me extremely out going but very stubborn. I'm very competitive and my family says I push myself to hard. I'm a pretty nice girl if I do say so myself and I'm a very loyal friend.
::Hobbies:: Singing and riding horses
::Likes:: Horses, Riding horses, shopping, singing, boys, flirting, texting, sleeping, hair dye, doing my nails, and reading.
::Dislikes:: Judgemental people, lima beans, boredom, sexist or racist people, spiders, and studying.
::Quirks & Flaws:: Amber is an outgoing, bubbly girl who loves to be active. Her
competitive side can really bit her in the butt though and she will push herself until she is both physically and mentally exhausted. She's very jealous and over protective at times.
::Favorite Color:: Bright Purple
::Lucky Number:: 22

::Crush:: Logan Jackson

amazing-beautiful-boy-cold-cute-Favim.com-436531.jpg

Lucas Grayson Lowell

Flynn Rider/ Eugene

::Name:: Lucas Grayson Lowell

::Nickname:: Luke, Luc,
::Physical Description:: Lucas is a taller boy, standing at 6'1 and 152 lbs. He's very muscular with light tanned skin from being in the sun so much. He has long sun streaked blonde hair and bright piercing blue eyes.
฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,
::Family:: Shelly (mother) Deceased, Tomas (father) 45, Lauren (little sister) 13, Jamie (little sister) 6

::Pets:: Louie (10 year old hound dog), Max (6 year old beagle)
::Friends:: Prescott Higgs, Lyle Jones.
::Home Address:: 5436 Lilac Ave. L.A California

::History:: Well if you really wanna know.. My Dad works as a mechanic at an auto shop in L.A and met my mother when they were in college. My dad knocked my mom up by accident and 9 months later they got moi. They were crazy in love as my dad puts it and they go married quickly after I was born. My dad and mom suffered a lot before my dad finally found a steady job by the military base my mother worked on. When my mom was deployed for her last mission in Iraq, she was killed in an air strike. Funny how life just kicks you right in the.. knee. Yeah knee... Anyway I was pretty tore up about it. My dad took it pretty hard.. but he kept going strong as ever for my little siblings. I grew up pretty fast and I even learned how to braid, do a ponytail, serve tea, and play barbies the correct way. I love my little sisters, I'd do anything for those two. My dad is a pretty cool guy, I guess that's why I'm pretty awesome as well.
::Personality:: Me? I'm an open book. I'm super protective over my little sisters and I'm pretty outgoing. I like to remain pretty chill but really I'm kinda more like a hyper puppy. My jokes can get a laugh out of anyone and I love to mess with people, in all the right ways.
::Hobbies:: Skate boarding, babysitting, surfing, football, video games.
::Likes:: Girls, Girls, his little sisters, girls, football, girls, video games, his xbox, his dogs, surfing, being active, cars, driving cars, and oh yeah girls.
::Dislikes:: people picking on his sisters, bullies, laziness, school, performing in front of large crowds, losing at a sport.
::Quirks & Flaws:: Lucas likes to be active and loves to be the center of attention. He craves a girls attention because he misses his mothers love and affection for him. He loves to mess with people but ttys not to mess to much with them.
::Favorite Color:: Green

::Lucky Number:: 72

::Crush:: he has his sights set on someone
::Boyfriend/Girlfriend:: no one right now

Last edited by a moderator:
accepted Adira, and yes, they can be friends n_n

I've updated everything... again.

I would like to try to get the last seven spots filled before we start, but that may change within a day or two if more people don't join n_n

Meh.. I'm tired of waiting... as soon as Clarice posts 'Lottie's' form we can start ... I'll also lift the character rule for anyone in the rp who wants to play: Mrs. Potts, Gaston, Jafar, Hercules, Dr. Facilier, Mother Gothel or Stabbington Brother 2 ...

Last edited:
18507534_Gale_watching_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

Alexander Greft
Gaston

::Name:: Alexander Tristan Greft Jr.
::Nickname:: Alex, Greft, Junior
::Physical Description:: Similar to Gaston, Alexander is all muscle with a pretty face on top. However he isn't as ripped as the cartoon character since let's face it, Gaston had unrealistic body proportions... He also stands in at just above average height for someone his age. You'll most likely find him wearing some sort of short sleeved shirt and faded jeans.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Alexander's family is relatively small compared to some of the other student's families since after all it's just himself, his father Matthew, and his younger brother Caleb {14}. It's been this way ever since his mother left the family in the middle of the night when Alexander was five. He still has no clue as to why she left the family so long ago.
::Pets:: Alexander doesn't have many pets, but those he does have is his hunting dog Bear -which is a mutt- and his goldfish, who are quiet appropriately named "Thing One" and "Thing Two."
::Friends:: tba
::Enemies:: tba
::Home Address:: 14 Amber Bridge Drive, Danforth Maine

::History:: As you've already learned, Alexander's story really begins on the night his mother walked away from the Greft family. He has no idea why she left, he just knows that his mother was there when he went to bed the previous night, and when he woke the next morning she was gone. Ever since then, the Greft household has been only guys and over the next few years there was no major events in Alexander's life. Sure during that time he brought down his first moose, became the popular kid in middle school, and had his first kiss, but in the grand scheme of things these minor events weren't really important. However there was one event in middle school that had a lasting impression on his life. The day he received his acceptance letter from Woodbury Academy of Arts. At the time no one knew that this avid hunter had a secret passion for acting, so it was a bit of a shock to the town, but after three years the town got over it. Now he's excited to finish his junior year and finally go home for the summer since Florida is like the Sahara to this young man who lives on the US-Canadian border.
::Personality:: To say that Alexander is not and has never been vain, would be similar to claiming that every lion was a vegetarian. Like his cartoon counterpart, Alexander is just full of himself. He's constantly bragging about his successful hunts back in Maine, how many girls are currently fawning over him, and is somehow turning the conversation towards him. He's a bit of a jokester, and he knows how to make someone laugh even if the world was falling down around them. Also he's fairly intelligent although his grades may not show it, due to him being a slackoff when it comes to schoolwork. Alexander is a very stubborn and determined young man, and absolutely refuses no to be an answer. After all it's either Alexander's way or the highway. Although he'll never admit it, he is terrified of both drowning and Thunderstorms.
::Hobbies:: He doesn't really have any hobbies beyond Bragging and Hunting.
::Likes:: Hunting, Being the Center of Attention, Pizza, Girls, Acting, his Family, Sports
::Dislikes:: Homework, People who pretend to be better than him, Mushrooms, Books
::Quirks & Flaws:: He's known to flicking his fingers when he's annoyed/nervous also due to a family trait he has trouble looking someone in the eyes when he talks to them.
::Favorite Color:: Crimson
::Lucky Number:: 14

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Crush:: Harley
::Boyfriend/Girlfriend:: Nope
::Other:: Face Claim is Liam Hemsworth