Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.

This is it, it's the last night of the school year; the night you have been waiting for, one that seems at if it has been an eternity away. No, not because school will be out of session after this and everyone will have to return back to their homes, but because it is the night, the night of the talent show. You and your partner(s) have been prepping for this show since you all got back from winter break. After All, this is Woodbury Academy of the Arts. The most prestigious and sophisticated boarding school that Orlando, Florida has ever seen.

With the previous talent show from December behind you everyone is buzzing with anticipated excitement for this one. Since the school is located only twenty minutes outside of Disney World it is tradition that the end of the year's talent show is always Disney themed and it always happens between 9pm and midnight, right on the platform in front of Cinderella's Castle.

This years theme is Disney Duets, mainly love songs since last years theme was general duets (of course, some are just solos with others dancing and acting but still, a group effort). However, what happens when just as the last pair finishes, the clock strikes midnight? No one can really explain it but you see a flash of light and when you come to your senses again you are no longer you. You're ... your voice? Yeah, you and your partner(s) have turned into the characters from your song... but, now you have two tiny, itty-bitty problems. First of all, any of the school staff and non-performing students that were watching have oddly enough turned into your stories villains, and possibly a few other characters. The worse problem though, you need to wait for another flash of light at exactly the strike of midnight in order to turn back... and you don't know when that will happen.

For anyone wondering: the rp will start at Disney World with everyone rehearsing and fooling around in the park and stuff around three in the afternoon.

Skipping to after the second flash (which I'm planning on having a minimum of one week rp time pass before happening) everyone will be themselves again but still have part of their character in them. That piece of the character will never leave them.

This is a note for any person looking to sign-up. Click on the picture of the clock at the top to go to the sign-up and plot thread.

tumblr_n8qli7Osw81tw3lmao1_400.gif
★ вєαυту αи∂ тнє вєαѕт ★
Everyone knows that song near the end of the movie. The one that the movie is named after, or is it the other way around? Oh well, either way, this is a three person performance. The soloist performs the song Beauty and the Beast as Mrs. Potts while her two friends waltz around the stage in an elegant ballroom dance scene as Belle and Adam. They perform 1st.

Positions:
➜ Mrs. Potts :: ...free-for-all?
➜ Belle :: ~Happily.Ever.After~
➜ Adam/Beast :: Adira
➜ Gaston :: um.... free-for-all?
tumblr_n8qli7Osw81tw3lmao2_400.gif
★ αℓα∂∂ιи ★
This talented duo hope to bring you to the all powerful land of Agrabah with their performance of A Whole New World. This duet is the last to go on, hopefully no one gets in too much trouble once they enter their 'whole new world'.

Positions:
➜ Aladdin :: ~Happily.Ever.After~
➜ Jasmine :: Adira
➜ Jafar :: ...another free-for-all?
tumblr_n8qli7Osw81tw3lmao4_400.gif

★ тнє ρяιи¢єѕѕ αи∂ тнє fяσg ★
Who ever said you needed to be Down in New Orleans to kiss a frog? Will the jazzy male be able to keep up the tempo while keeping up with his wonderful female counterparts in this trio's rendition of Down in New Orleans that they will be performing second.

Positions:
➜ Tiana :: Adira
➜ Prince Naveen :: ~Happily.Ever.After~
➜ Dr. Facilier :: Raven
➜ Charlotte {Lottie} :: Adira
tumblr_n9rgk7UZ5l1tw3lmao1_400.gif
★ тαиgℓє∂ ★
These lovebirds might see the light right now, but only because of how bright it is on the stage. No mysterious things have happened yet as this duet is only the third to perform for the night, but the only one to sing I see the Light.

Positions:
➜ Rapunzel :: ~Happily.Ever.After~
➜ Flynn Rider/Eugene Fitzherbert :: Adira
➜ Mother Gothel :: umm... free-for-all?
➜ Stabbington Brother 1 :: free-for-all?
➜ Stabbington Brother 2 :: free-for-all?

Last edited:
★ вєαυту αи∂ тнє вєαѕт ★

➜ Mrs. Potts :: Free-For-All
➜ Harley Eve O'Sullivan {Hess, Sully} :: 16 :: Belle :: ~Happily.Ever.After~
➜ Dylan Michael Fox {Dyl} :: 18 :: Adam/Beast :: Adira
➜ Gaston :: Free-For-All

★ αℓα∂∂ιи ★

➜ Logan Hunter Jackson :: 17 :: Crush-Amber :: Aladdin :: ~Happily.Ever.After~
➜ Amber Mae Lee {Am, Ambie} :: 17 :: Crush-Logan :: Jasmine :: Adira
➜ Jafar :: Free-For-All

➜ Willow Lauren Stonehollow {Willie, Wills} :: 16 :: Crush-Prescott :: Tiana :: Adira
➜ Prescott Jonathan Higgs {Pres, PJ} :: 19 :: Prince Naveen :: ~Happily.Ever.After~
➜ Clair Rose Van Burren {Clairey} :: 16 :: Crush-Prescott :: Charlotte {Lottie} :: Adira
➜ Rory Garrant {Revan} :: 15 :: Dr. Facilier :: Raven

★ тαиgℓє∂ ★

➜ Carly Gabrielle Winters {Car, Winnie, Winters} :: 15 :: Rapunzel :: ~Happily.Ever.After~
➜ Lucas Grayson Lowell {Luke, Luc} :: 18 :: Flynn Rider/Eugene Fitzherbert :: Adira
➜ Mother Gothel :: Free-For-All
➜ Stabbington Brother 1 :: Free-For-All
➜ Stabbington Brother 2 :: Free-For-All

Last edited:
★ вєαυту αи∂ тнє вєαѕт ★
➜ Harley Eve O'Sullivan {Hess, Sully} :: 16 :: Crush-No One :: Belle :: Friends-Willow, Open :: Enemies-Open :: Tagged-Willow

"Hey!" exclaimed a dark haired teenager as she walked up behind another girl her age and tapped her shoulder. "Do you have some time before you guys start to rehearse?" Harley asked curiously. Her Texan accent was thick, but the excitement in her voice was evident. "I really wanna go look around" she smiled brightly. This was the tan skinned girls first visit to Disney World... just like it was her first year at the boarding school. The normally calm, cool, and very collected Hess looked like a little kid on Christmas with how excited she was, practically bouncing up and down and all. Sully didn't think this day was real until the 'it's my first visit' pin was attached to her tank top. Thankfully she hadn't been wearing her costume for the performance later... one hole in that and she'd probably have to get her little sister a new Halloween costume.

★ αℓα∂∂ιи ★
➜ Logan Hunter Jackson :: 17 :: Crush-Amber :: Aladdin :: Friends-Amber, Open :: Enemies-Open :: Tagged-No One

Logan sighed as he sat down on the pathway railing as he looked around. His mom had managed to bring him to Disney World one other time, when he was about three years old. From where he sat balancing on top of the railing Logan was able to see bits of quite a few attractions, but mainly he just heard Disney music and the happy laughter of people in Magic Kingdom since the majority of his view was obstructed by Cinderella's Castle.

★ нєя¢υℓєѕ ★
➜ Anthony Mark Bledgerwood {Tony} :: 18 :: Crush-No One :: Hades :: Friends-Open :: Enemies-Open :: Tagged-No One

Anthony wandered around the Park, thinking about the performances for later that night. Yes, he was enrolled in the school, as a visual arts person... but he was really just here to watch and submit his teach a brief visual art report on the thing for extra credit. Tony smiled a bit as he saw two little boys run up and take a very enthusiastic picture with Woody and Buzz from Toy Story, their parents looking just as happy. It was a nice memory for the relaxed, nonchalant teen as he thought about his two young, eight year old brothers Mitch and Oliver.

➜ Prescott Jonathan Higgs {Pres, PJ} :: 19 :: Crush-No One :: Prince Naveen :: Friends-Lucas, Open :: Enemies-Open :: Tagged-No One

WIP

★ тαиgℓє∂ ★
➜ Carly Gabrielle Winters {Car, Winnie, Winters} :: 15 :: Crush-No One :: Rapunzel :: Friends-Open :: Enemies-Open :: Tagged-No One

WIP​

★ αℓα∂∂ιи ★
Amber Mae Lee: Jasmine

Amber had been to Disney many times and today was yet another visit for her. The monorail ride over had been a fun one, Amber had sat next to a little girl who told her she wanted to meet Princess Ariel today. Amber couldn't help but smile as the little girl and her family got off the monorail and headed into the park. She smiled and breathed in the fresh smell that only Disney had. Amber loved Disney World and her dream was to one day perform here as a parade girl or even a princess. As she went though the gates and pressed her fingerprint onto the scanner she felt as giddy as the little girl on the monorail. As she skipped though the gate and saw the "Let the Memories Begin" Sign she clapped her hands together, much like a little girl. She walked though the gates and felt her heart race. She couldn't believe she would really be performing here in the Magic Kingdom, Tonight. She gulped nervously as she eyed Cinderella's castle and the platform that she would be standing on as she sang "A Whole New World" from the classic disney movie Aladdin. At least she was singing with her best friend Logan. Logan.. they had been great friends for her entire time as students at Woodbury Academy. Speaking of Logan she tilted her head as she thought she saw her friend sitting on the railing. As she ran up to him she called out to him. "Logan! Hey!" She said as she approached him. "Ready for tonight?" She flashed him a bright smile, hoping he wouldn't see how nervous she actually was.

Willow Lauren Stonehollow: Tiana
Willow was standing in the center of Main Street U.S.A when she felt the tap on her shoulder as she heard the voice of one of her best friends, Harley. "Hey Hess!" She said as she gave her friend a bright smile. She had been admiring the castle as people milled about her. "Yeah! I've actually only been here a couple times with my family so I wanna look around too!" She looked down at her phone as the time read 3:05 P.M. "My family is flying in tonight for the show and everything. Gosh I'm so nervous.." She said as she started to walk with Harley, towards the castle. "How bout you Hess? Your family coming tonight?" She inquired as she read the button attached to the brunette girls tank top that read "First Visit" She giggled at her friends excitement. Willow was excited to be here as well. Disney World was her favorite place on earth and she would be just as excited as her friend.. If it wasn't for the nervousness she felt in her stomach. Her heart wouldn't slow down a single beat and the darker hair girl pulled at one of her bouncy curls. She was performing a number from her favorite Disney movie "The Princess and the Frog" With two of her friends.. Or well one of her friends and the other was a drop dead gorgoues boy named Prescott. Willow bit her lip at the thought of him. He had been her crush since she laid her eyes on him. Although the boy was 3 years older then her and he wouldn't ever feel the same way for her she didn't give up hope. Hey this was the place where dreams came true, maybe some sparks would happen on stage tonight. Willow looked at the map she had been given when she had walked in. "So where to first Harley?"

★ тαиgℓє∂ ★
Lucas Grayson Lowell
Lucas had been exploring the park with his little sisters for the past couple of hours. His father had taken the day off work and decided that in honor of Lucas' performance later that night, they would take a family trip to Disney World. Although his family had Disney Land only a couple hours away from their home in California, his sisters preferred Disney World because it was bigger. He had his littlest sister, Jamie, on his back as they walked though Cinderella's castle and towards New Fantasyland. Lauren had been dying to meet Belle since they had arrived and they were on their way to go do exactly that. Lucas' checked his phone and looked at the time. "Dad I gotta go find Carly before rehearsal for tonight". "Okay son, Give me a call when you can meet up later" Lucas nodded and put the little 6 year old back on her feet. "Bye Princess, see ya in a few okay?" With a kiss on both girls cheeks he bowed and started walking the opposite way to start his search for Carly. He walked though the section of the park that was modeled off of the kingdom that the movie "Tangled" was set in. He chuckled as he thought about the irony of this since the song he was to perform later that night was from the same movie.

★ вєαυту αи∂ тнє вєαѕт ★
ALEXANDER GREFT
Gaston - 17 - Crush: Harley - Open

Alexander didn't know if he should have been grateful or jealous of the fact that he wasn't performing in the showcase that night. It meant that first of all that his father and little brother wouldn't leave their rustic home in Maine to come down to sweltering Florida in their trademark cameo outfits, which was a downright embarrassing in the non hunting, sunshine state. Alexander learned that lesson the hard way... Also it was a bit of a slap in the face to the student, since that was basically saying "Hey, You aren't talented enough to be in it." So what if his singing voice was comparable to a Frog's? That didn't mean anything, he could say a few lines of acting and still have his moment, but no... The Teachers couldn't "find the room," honestly he may have not been the sharpest crayon in the box, but that didn't mean he was a complete idiot... Ehh, maybe he could photobomb a few of the cast pictures. After all no one would object to his pretty face being in the same photo as them...
As he walked into the special area set aside for the the school's performance that night, he could think of a few people who would object to him appearing in their photo's, but they were loser freshmen so they didn't really count did they? Anyway he began to walk around the set area to see if he could either find someone to hang out with or something to do since Alexander wasn't going to spend the entire day by himself and/or doing nothing. There was no faster way to drive him insane...

c α ι т ℓ ү η ♥ ғ σ я в ε s

н ε я c υ ℓ ε s ♥ м ε g α я α ♥ c я υ s н: η σ η ε / σ ρ ε η ♥ ғ я ι ε η ∂ s / σ ρ ε η ♥ ε η ε м ι ε s / σ ρ ε η

_______

Caitlyn had never been to Disney World before, and honestly- she was pretty excited. She didn't look like it from the outside, but inside her inner child was begging to crawl it's way out. She was sitting on the concrete outside, alone, staring up at the sky. The atmosphere was so friendly, so magical. She didn't want to sound cliche, but it was true. The musical, ah, the musical. She would be playing Megara. She had always loved Megara, she was such a smart aleck. She adored it. She could barely think straight, she was so excited for the musical. She had yet to make any friends at the school, but she hoped she would make some soon.

★ вєαυту αи∂ тнє вєαѕт ★
➜ Harley Eve O'Sullivan {Hess, Sully} :: 16 :: Crush-No One :: Belle :: Friends-Willow, Open :: Enemies-Open :: Tagged-Willow

Standing on her tip toes, Harley peered over Willow's shoulder to look at the map since she hadn't bothered to grab one on the way in. Glancing up for a minute to see where they were she immediately poked the map right where the Splash Mountain ride was "Let's go on that.. I here you get really wet so we'll have plenty of time to dry off if we go on it first" the overly giddy girl decided before turning back to her normal, stoic self for a moment and shaking her head solemnly. "I wish my family was able to come, especially my little sisters... they would love it here... but they could never afford a trip from Sweet Water to Orlando in over a million years... I did promise my sisters to take pictures and get autographs from all the characters I see though... it's basically the only souvenir I could afford for them" she replied lightly before shrugging off her wishes and waiting to start the journey to Splash Mountain.

★ αℓα∂∂ιи ★
➜ Logan Hunter Jackson :: 17 :: Crush-Amber :: Aladdin :: Friends-Amber, Open :: Enemies-Open :: Tagged-Amber

Looking over at his friend when he heard Amber's voice he shot her a warm smile, "Hey Am" he greeted calmly before shrugging. "I think we'll do fine... after all, with a voice like yours it will be hard not to" the dark haired boy said as he hopped off the railing and gave Amber a rather charming but silly smile. "C'mon, let's go explore and get our minds off everything for a little bit. We'll practice later... and besides, we have plenty of time since we're last" Logan pointed out as he grabbed her hand and started walking deeper into the park, pretty much trying to drag her along as the teen hadn't waited for a response from his best friend.

★ нєя¢υℓєѕ ★
➜ Anthony Mark Bledgerwood {Tony} :: 18 :: Crush-No One :: Hades :: Friends-Open :: Enemies-Open :: Tagged-Alexander

Anthony had reached the set-up for tonights performance and saw another kid, roughly his age, wandering around. After a few moments of thought Tony remembered that it was Alex, another non-performing member of the school. Giving a simple wave he walked over "Hey Alex" he greeted as he let his gaze wander around a bit "This looks like a pretty good set up for tonight... it'll probably be a fun show to watch" Anthony said lightly, just trying to make conversation... something that really never came naturally to him.

➜ Prescott Jonathan Higgs {Pres, PJ} :: 19 :: Crush-No One :: Prince Naveen :: Friends-Lucas, Open :: Enemies-Open :: Tagged-Caitlyn

Prescott was wandering around when he spotted a girl sitting alone on the pavement. Walking up behind her he simply leaned against the building nearby and gave a sly smile as he charmingly said "Why hello there, you're the newer girl right? I don't think we've officially met, but I'm Prescott Higgs, feel free to call me PJ or Pres" he said smoothly as he walked over and held his hand out to Caitlyn.

★ тαиgℓє∂ ★
➜ Carly Gabrielle Winters {Car, Winnie, Winters} :: 15 :: Crush-No One :: Rapunzel :: Friends-Open :: Enemies-Open :: Tagged-Lucas

Carly walked through the park, laughing with another, taller blonde girl who looked remotely similar to Winnie. Once she spotted Lucas she took a breath to calm herself so she could speak clearly "I'll see you later Daisy... I've gotta go practice for tonight's show" she said before giving her sister a goodbye hug. As the two girls went their separate ways Carly stopped for a second "say hi to mom for me Dakota" she added over her shoulder as she turned back around and walked over to the other teen who would be singing beside her later that night. "Hey Luke" she smiled brightly at him before glancing around for a second. "Well, isn't this a bit ironic" she said after a moment. They were right in the middle of the Tangled area, in the center of the mural that Rapunzel draws in the movie in the middle of Corona.

★ αℓα∂∂ιи ★
Amber laughed as the boy flattered her. "Well I do believe we will be a great pair to wrap the night up don't ya think?" She asked, giggling slightly. Logan had taken her hand and started pulling her towards the castle. "Okay Okay!" She said quickly as she tried to keep up with him. Her face blushed slightly as she noticed him holding her hand. Logan had been Amber's best friend for a long time. The two were great friends and great duet partners as well. She couldn't help thinking that they could be something more as well though, but she always shrugged it off. "Sooo where are we going exactly?" She inquired as the boy kept dragging her.

Willow's heart dropped as her best friend told her the news. "Oh Hess, I'm so sorry.." She said as she brought her friend in for a quick hug. "Well you'll put on a great show for them!" She added as happily as she could, to cheer her friend up. "Splash Mountain it is then!" She said a she folded the map up and placed it in her back pocket. "That's in frontier land so let's head this way!" She said pointing to the left of the castle. "So you ready for tonight?" She asked as she enjoyed the sights and sounds of the happy park.

★ тαиgℓє∂ ★
Lucas Grayson Lowell: Flynn Rider
Lucas smiled as Carly walked over to him. "Hey Winters" He said, flashing her a cute smile. "Whose the hottie?" He asked jokingly, referring to her sister that was walking away. He looked up at the floating laterns and laughed. "A little ironic but hey.. At last I see the light" He joked pointing up to the lateens that were softly glowing in the bright Florida sun. "You ready for tonight?" He asked as he brushed his blonde hair away from his eyes as he looked down at her.

★ вєαυту αи∂ тнє вєαѕт ★

Sully hugged her friend back quickly then began walking toward the ride with her. Harley looked around, taking everything in as they went. The girl had been so lost in the magic of Disney World that she didn't hear her friends question at first and it took her a few moments to realized she had been asked a question. Figuring that it was probably about tonight, Harley nodded slightly "I guess, I hope the girl who's singing decides to show up though... Sky and I can probably dance pretty well to the soundtrack, but it really won't be the same.. and our grades will probably suffer for it... what about you, are you and Pres ready?"

★ αℓα∂∂ιи ★
➜ Logan Hunter Jackson :: 17 :: Crush-Amber :: Aladdin :: Friends-Amber, Open :: Enemies-Open :: Tagged-Amber
Chuckling slightly Logan stopped when Amber asked a very logical question "Actually, I'm not sure... I was just pulling you around, trying to figure out something to do." He admitted before seeing a sign for a certain ride based off the song they were singing. "Actually, I think I know where we should go... How are you with rides?" Logan asked, a slight, devious smile as his brain came up with a plan "I was thinking we could go on Aladdin's flying carpet ride... maybe it'll give us good luck tonight... we might even get 'spit' on by a plastic camel"

★ нєя¢υℓєѕ ★
➜ Anthony Mark Bledgerwood {Tony} :: 18 :: Crush-No One :: Hades :: Friends-Open :: Enemies-Open :: Tagged-Alexander

Anthony had reached the set-up for tonights performance and saw another kid, roughly his age, wandering around. After a few moments of thought Tony remembered that it was Alex, another non-performing member of the school. Giving a simple wave he walked over "Hey Alex" he greeted as he let his gaze wander around a bit "This looks like a pretty good set up for tonight... it'll probably be a fun show to watch" Anthony said lightly, just trying to make conversation... something that really never came naturally to him.

➜ Prescott Jonathan Higgs {Pres, PJ} :: 19 :: Crush-No One :: Prince Naveen :: Friends-Lucas, Open :: Enemies-Open :: Tagged-Caitlyn

Prescott was wandering around when he spotted a girl sitting alone on the pavement. Walking up behind her he simply leaned against the building nearby and gave a sly smile as he charmingly said "Why hello there, you're the newer girl right? I don't think we've officially met, but I'm Prescott Higgs, feel free to call me PJ or Pres" he said smoothly as he walked over and held his hand out to Caitlyn.

★ тαиgℓє∂ ★
➜ Carly Gabrielle Winters {Car, Winnie, Winters} :: 15 :: Crush-No One :: Rapunzel :: Friends-Open :: Enemies-Open :: Tagged-Lucas

Rolling her eyes slightly as she smiled back at him Carly gave a pretend huff of annoyance before giggling "Luke, my sister is way out of your league" she teased, glancing back to see that the twenty year old was already out of site "But if you want, I can totally let her boyfriend know who you are and that you think she's a real hottie" the bouncy haired blonde smirked playfully as she glanced up, looking around at their setting some more. "I can't believe how accurate this place is...I feel like we were literally thrown into the movie... hey, maybe we'll get lucky and have a music video project next year!" Car exclaimed rather randomly before blinking twice then returning to Lucas' question "I think we're ready for tonight, but I was actually looking around for you... I was wondering if you wanted to go practice... preferably the blocking since we've only practiced that twice here, maybe the song a few times but nothing that will ruin us for tonight."

★ αℓα∂∂ιи ★
Amber giggled at Logan and smiled. "Every ride at Disney I can for sure handle. Let's go!" She said as she started to drag the boy towards the end of the ride. "Prepare for me to start singing our song" Amber smiled more as the line moved up. She bounced on her heels and looked over at Logan. She bit her lip as she took him in. Her best friend sure was handsome. "Ya know you don't look much like Aladdin." She teased as she ruffled his brown hair. "But then again I guess I'm not the spitting image of Jasmine either" She laughed as the pale Caucasian girl looked at a strand of her blonde hair. "Thank god for wigs right? I think I'll look pretty good." She chuckled as she thought about her beautiful costume for tonight. She looked behind Logan at a little girl dressed as princess Jasmine and giggled. "But not as good as her of course" She bowed to the little girl and smiled "Princess Jasmine! What an honor!" She said as the little girl giggled and curtsied to Amber. Amber looked back at Logan and smiled more. She loved making little girls smile.

Willow smiled as they reached the line. The wait time read about 30 minutes and Willow figured that was pretty good considering how popular the ride was and entered the line. As they reached the end of the line she turned back to Harley. "Pres and I? Ugh.. We've barley practiced. His voice is like amazing though so I'm not to too worried.. yet. I guess we'll see how the practice goes." She shrugged and though about the 19 year old boy that was singing with her. Her heart beat a little faster and she shook it off. "You and Adam are great dancers! Even if the girl singing doesn't show up I'm sure you'll give a great performance!" She leaned against the wall of the ride and smiled.

★ тαиgℓє∂ ★
Lucas laughed as he playfully punched Carly's shoulder. "Boyfriend? Nevermind!" He threw his hands up in defeat and smiled. "Guess I'll have to settle fro you huh Winters?" He winked and put his arm around the shorter girl. "Nah I'm messing, it'd be a honor to date you." He gave her a smile and then looked around the little town. "Yeah I was looking for you. My little sisters went to go see Belle so I decided to find you so we could practice. Wanna go see how the set up is going and see if the stage is set up?"

★ вєαυту αи∂ тнє вєαѕт ★

Harley shot her friend a quick, thankful smile for the reassurance. "You will too, both of you are soooo talented... and I've heard you sing some of the songs before, like that 'Almost There' song. You are so amazing... you guys will definitely do great, and without a doubt get an A" the long haired brunette added with a warm smile as she walked through the gate of the ride and slid into the wet boat seat. It was definitely looking promising that they would get soaked!

★ αℓα∂∂ιи ★

Logan smiled and nodded in agreement "Don't worry, I'll join you for sure" he said lightly, chuckling as the duo walked onto the five minute waiting line. "At least you don't need to get your hair sprayed black... They couldn't find a good enough wig for me, so I get that Halloween spray stuff that gets all over everything. I'll try not to get it on you though" the average heighted male promised as he glanced behind them at the little girl. "Why you are Princess Jasmine, Aren't you?" he smiled, bowing as he pulled a wrapped, chocolate coin out of his pocket "I saw Aladdin before, he wants you to have this... did he steal some bread from the marketplace again?" Logan asked smiled warmly at the young girl as her father took the candy. Under normal circumstances it would probably be weird to have taken chocolate from a strange teenager, but being that it was Disney, it didn't seem as strange.

★ нєя¢υℓєѕ ★

{ @Broken Arrow }

{ @Flannel }

★ тαиgℓє∂ ★

Carly blushed when Lucas said it would be an honor to date her, but she didn't say anything, besides, he was probably only saying that since he never had dated her and Carly was rather sure she was a bit annoying... or at least that's why her first. and only, boyfriend had cheated on her... right? Shrugging her thoughts off the stormy eyed teen smiled "I love Belle, she's like the first Princess who didn't need a fairy godmother to do all the work for her" Carly said lightly, simply stating her opinion as she nodded and began to walk with Luke "Definitely. We could use the last minute practice... especially for our blocking, I feel like we've barely practiced that... but at the same time, our song sounds awesome... at least, that's my opinion" Winters rambled slightly, stopping herself once she realized what she was doing.​

★ αℓα∂∂ιи ★
Amber smiled as the little girl laughed and smiled back at Logan. It was amazing seeing how good he was with the little girl. "Well I'm sure you'll look great with spray painted black hair" She giggled. When she looked up the line had already moved a ton and was now letting Amber grabbed Logan's hand and dragged him to an open purple carpet. She got in and buckled the two in. The ride started up and Amber pushed the button to go up and down all the way up. "WEEEE!" She said as she threw her hands up. "A whole new worlddddd A dazzling place I never kneww But when I'm way up here It's cystal clear that know I'm in a whole new world with youuu" She began singing their number for later tonight and giggled as she looked at Logan.

Willow laughed. "I'm Allllmooooosttt thereeeee!" She sang sorta quietly as she hit every note perfectly and people behind them started clapping as the darker skinned girl blushed and kept moving in line "Thank you" She said as she looked at her best friend. "I still can't believe that we got free Disney tickets!" She said as they slid ingot he wet boat rides seats. "Front rowww!" She danced as they started moving along. "We're gonna get soaked!" She said as she bound in her seat. The ride was adorable as it told the little story of Briar Rabbit. "We should do something funny for the picture at the big drop!" She told Hess.

★ тαиgℓє∂ ★
Lucas noticed her blush a bit and he smiled at the thought that he made her blush. "Yeah my little sisters love her so much, and Ariel and Elsa and Mulan and Jasmine." He said as he listed the princesses one by one. Lucas chuckled as Carly rambled on and on. "Carly, woah. Calm down it'll be fine, you have a beautiful voice." He reassured her with a smile and picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. "Now come on Blondie," He used the nickname Flynn did in Tangled, " We have a song to practice" He laughed as he started walking towards the stage that was being assembled in front of the castle. He nodded at everyone who stared at them as he held the light girl in his arms. "Hello, Hi, Hey how's it going. Don't mind me nothing to see here" He said as he carried Carly though the streets. "You're like a little feather Winter!" He said.

Princess and the Frog
Revan was following his brother and sister towards the castle but on the way they first stopped into several stores. "Guys I we got to hurry especially if we want to ride anything you can check out the shops latter or just let me go on my own I'll have my phone on if you need me." His younger brother Jaylen turned and said, "Sure after we meet Mom and Dad in here they shouldn't mind as long as you keep in touch." "Okay fine." And as though on cue his parents showed up. "Hey Mom, hey Dad can I go on my own for a bit. I'll have my phone and I don't feel like be keep down by these two." He pointed at his two younger siblings. His dad replied "Sure son just meet us back at the castle latter. And keep in touch." "Okay thanks love you bye see you latter." He sprinted of to get a map and begin looking for some rides.

★ вєαυту αи∂ тнє вєαѕт ★

"I know!" Harley exclaimed excitedly. "I still feel like I'm dreaming... this has by far been the best year of my life... I really hope they renew my scholarship next year 'cause I sooo want to come back" she smiled hopefully as she looked around, running her hands over the slick handle-bar in front of them. Sure, it didn't go over their laps or anything, but it was still there for them to grab onto if they needed anything to hold. Something made Harley suspect that she would be hugging that bar for dear life during that last drop. She hated heights and was pretty well torturing herself with the ride... except for the fact that she also really, really wanted to go on the ride. "Um.. h-how big is the drop Wills" Harley asked as they went over the first drop, a remotely small drop, but still enough to throw Harley's heart into her throat... especially since they were in the dark when it happened. Now all they needed was a spider and the Texas native would probably dive out of the boat and swim back to the entrance before you could say 'zip-a-dee doo-da'.

★ αℓα∂∂ιи ★

Logan smiled briefly at the little girls reaction before he was literally whisked away on a magic carpet ride. Just as he suspected, the duo got spit on by the plastic camel... twice! Just before Amber broke into song, Logan grinned and started the duet since that's what Aladdin's part was. "I can show you the world Shining, shimmering, splendid Tell me, princess, now when did You last let your heart decide. I can open your eyes, take you wonder by wonder. Over, sideways and under on a magic carpet ride. A whole new world, a new fantastic point of view. No one to tell us no or where to go or say we're only dreaming." the teen sang out. As the ride went he put his arm around her and imitated some of the moves they would be doing that night, actually, there performance was almost exactly like that of the movie... except both participants needed an extreme makeover to even somewhat resemble the characters. Some how, luck was on their side and just as the ride ended the song ended. "Perfect timing" he smiled down at Amber as he climbed out of the carpet and reached down to help her out.

★ тαиgℓє∂ ★

"Your sister's sound adorable" the blonde said lightly, giving Lucas a smile before letting out an 'eep' of surprise when she was plucked up and tossed over a shoulder like she was still two "Hey!" the girl exclaimed frowning. Although it ended up looking more like a smile since half of her was upside down. "Put me down Lowell" she said pretending to give a slight fuss. After a minute she gave up and just listened to the boy. Carly had run out of breath since her lungs were basically being crushed between gravity and his shoulder. Listening to what the male had to say, Winnie smirked and gave her head a small shake when he called her blondie.​

★ αℓα∂∂ιи ★
Amber was surprised that Logan had read her mind so easily and the two performed their duet almost perfectly, with Amber ruining one of her notes with a squeal when the camel had spit on her. The duo finished their number right as the ride slowed to a stop and lowered back to the ground. Amber took Logan's hand and hopped out. She held the boys hand as they filled out of the ride and though the exit gate. "Well, where to now Aladdin?" She joked as she took a look around at the arabian styled village. "Any ideas? I mean we are in Adventureland!" She said excitedly as they watched people stand under the camel and take pictures.

Willow looked over at Harley and laughed. "No need to even worry about them renewing your scholarship for next year, after they see you tonight they will have no doubts about you coming back next year!" She reassured her friend. As they wet down one of the many fake out drops Splash mountain had Willow giggled as she got splashed in the face. "It's a 50 foot straight drop" She answered before she looked over to her best friend, noticing that Harley was gripping the bar in front of them pretty tight. She put her hand on the girls shoulder. "Hess? You okay?" She asked as they went down another slight drop. The moving figures kept on singing away and Willow kept thinking maybe this wasn't the best idea.

★ тαиgℓє∂ ★
As Lucas made his way though the main part of the castle he put her down as they approached the huge stage that was being assembled in front of the huge castle. He saw students running around doing sound checks and he saw people stopped all around to watch the crew setting up the big stage. People were watching intently thinking that this might be a parade show of some sorts. Lucas grabbed Carly's hand and pushed his way though the crowd. He showed one of the crew members his Woodsbury Academy I.D card and the guy let him and Carly though. "Hey Gus, Winters and I are going to do a sound check if that's okay" He said to one of the students who was busy checking equipment. The brunette kid looked up and nodded at Lucas. "Sure just don't break anything Luke." Lucas smirked and bowed. "Sure thing Gus Gus." He grabbed a mic and tossed another one to Carly. "Okay Winters, here we go, a live audience. You got this!" He gave her a thumbs up and walked on to the stage to address the gathering crowd. "Hello, Hello everyone. We hope ou are enjoying your day at the Magic Kingdom! Now what you are currently seeing is the annual Woodsburry Academy's talent show! Many Wonderful acts will be performing on this very stage tonight and we welcome you to stay after the fireworks to watch our awesome duos and trios performing tonight! Now we will be doing a quick sound check with Me and my lovely partner here" He pointed at Carly. "Thank you!" The crowd looked interested and he looked at Carly. This was her time to shine.

Claire Rose Van Burden: Lottie

Claire had just arrived at the Magic Kingdom only an hour before hand. She was wandering around Main Street as she passed the stores, making a mental list of what she wanted to buy later after she checked in at the stage. She noticed a crowd of people gathering around the stage that was being set up in front of the glamorous Cinderella's Castle! The castle glimmered in the sunlight and Claire sighed. She wished she lived in a castle like this one, her father always did call her "his princess". Claire flashed her student I.D and gained access behind the curtains that were set up around the stage. She watched Lucas announce his duet with Carly and she smiled at the girl. "Good luck!" She called out in her sing songy voice.

★ вєαυту αи∂ тнє вєαѕт ★

Harley had began to see warning signs for 'turn back now', 'briar patch ahead', 'beware' and generally just stuff like that. As soon as the teen spotted light up ahead and then caught the tippy top of the briar patch underneath she let out a yip similar to that of a small dog and gripped the railing as tight as she could. All she could manage to her best friend was a barely noticeable shake of her head and the barely audible, stammered word "h-hei-heights".

★ αℓα∂∂ιи ★

Logan smiled and looked at her "Well, I'm the street rat, you're the Princess... shouldn't you tell me where to go, princess" he smirked, looking at the very pretty teen beside him. As he was waiting for an answer Logan spotted something that immediately got his attention: them: Aladdin and Jasmine. "Unless of course you wanted to get a picture with our 'counterparts'... uh... so to speak anyway" he said, motioning toward where the characters had just stopped to stand. There was already a small line forming, the little girl from before was the first one in line.

★ тαиgℓє∂ ★
➜ Carly Gabrielle Winters {Car, Winnie, Winters} :: 15 :: Crush-No One :: Rapunzel :: Friends-Open :: Enemies-Open :: Tagged-Lucas & Claire

Carly couldn't believe it, but she actually felt a bit nervous for maybe a half a second while she froze and looked at everything. Obviously Lucas was waiting for her to start, but they were doing this thing without a pit-band, so immediately Car walked backstage for a moment, plugged in the stereo that gave off a slight bit of irritating feedback since she was holding a hand-mic, once again questioning her partners tactics. She would have to suggest a body mic to Luke later, they were easier to move around with... and people couldn't usually see them. Plugging in her iphone, Carly quickly found the song she was looking for and pressed the play button. She ran back on stage just as the instruments hit their first note. She had a good eight and a half seconds (yes, I timed it for real) to catch her breath while getting next to her partner before she broke into song happily. "All those days... more words that I'll post later for the real thing ... to be ... blah blah blah ... And it's warm and real and bright, and the world has somehow shifted. All at once, everything looks different, now that I see you" she sang perfectly. Car hadn't been worried about the singing at all, it was their movements that she wanted to work on.

Princess and the Frog
Revan moved farther and farther away from his family heading towards the castle to see all the commotion and to find a good place too look at the map. Which he would then see what ride to go on first. Once he was near the castle he learned that it was just some people preparing for latter that night and others were deciding on what rides they should do first. He looked at the map and decided to head for the Stitch ride where Stitch breaks lose and it's your duty to get him back. He also decided that after words he would go to some water rides. He headed off for his fun to truly begin.

★ αℓα∂∂ιи ★
Amber shrieked in excitement as she saw where Logan was pointing. "Logan! Let's GO!" Amber said as she pulled Logan to the end of the line forming. She pulled her autograph book out of her bag and opened it to a blank page. "I've been getting character autographs since my first visit!" She said happily as the line moved up and up towards the couple. "Ironic huh?" She giggled as the line moved fast and they were next in line. As the cast member invited them up to see Aladdin and Jasmine, Amber squealed and ran over to them. She held out her autograph book and watched as they signed in perfect arabian handwriting Aladdin and Princess Jasmine. "Why hello there princess! What's you're name?" Aladdin asked Amber and kissed her hand. "Hi Aladdin! I'm Amber and this is Logan and actually we are singing your song tonight in our school's talent show." She said as Jasmine talked to Logan. "Well! Good luck then Princess! I'm sure you will do amazing!" He said and Amber handed the cast member her phone for the group picture.

The ride was nearing the big drop and Harley didn't look so good. "Hess? Hess it's okay, hold my hand!" She offered the girl as the ride got darker and darker as they neared the briar patch. The vultures over the tunnel always creeped Willow out and she shuddered slightly as the ride went up higher and higher. She could see the bright sunshine at the top of the ride. "Ready?! Here we goooo!" Willow grasped Harley's hand as the ride tripped over the edge and zoomed down 50 feet and into the water below, soaking the two girls from head to toe. Willow had made a funny face for the photo and she laughed as water dripped from her curly hair. "You okay Sulley?" She asked her best friend as they got off the ride, still dripping water.

★ тαиgℓє∂ ★
Lucas watched in amazement as Carly sung her part perfectly. She ended her note and Lucas smiled as he walked over to her and looked at her as Flynn looked at Rapunzel in the movie. He walked over to her and sang to her, forgetting the audience. "All those days, chasing down a day dream... (Blah blah blahhhhhh)... Now she's here... (more singing). If she's here, it's crystal clear, I'm where I'm meant to go.." As their voices collided in a perfect harmony Lucas took her hand and smiled as he stared into her eyes and he held both her hand. "Now that I see you..." They ended the song together and he reached up to stroke her cheek and leaned in as if to kiss her. The Audience roared in applause as the duo finished. Lucas pulled away, a slight red tint to his cheeks. "Thank you! Thank you!" He said as he bowed and then presented Carly. "Great job Winters" He whispered in her ear. As the audience started to leave he looked at her. "So any motions we need to practice?" He asked her.

Claire Rose Van Burden: Lottie
Claire watched the two perform perfectly and as they ended she clapped and cheered along with the audience. She looked around the backstage area and decided that she couldn't do much without Willow and Prescott and she grabbed her phone and looked at the group message between the three of them. Typing a quick message, "Hey guys, I'm here, ready to practice when you are :)" and hitting send she decided to go wander around.​

★ αℓα∂∂ιи ★
Amber laughed as she and Logan basically ran away since the 5 little kids wanted to meet Aladdin and Jasmine next. She looked at the photo and smiled. "Aw Logan this picture is adorable!! I love it!" She giggled as she shut her phone screen off and slid it back into her pocket. "Well.. I'm thinking a couple more rides before we head over and practice?" She asked as she looked around. "What about the Pirates of the Carribean ride? It's so fun and you get wet matey" She said with a slight pirate-y look. She laughed and looked at her best friend with a goofy smile. "God he has nice eyes.." She thought to herself as she got lost in his eyes. A couple seconds passed before she shook her head and blushed. "Sorry.. that's weird, I'm awkward, I mean.. what? I don't know" She stuttered and rambled on. She turned around and dragged Logan to the ride hoping he wouldn't think she was too weird.

Willow was still giggling at her friend. True she couldn't feel her hand but as long as Harley was okay Willow was happy to help her friend. The shorter girl apologized and Willow laughed. "It's fine Hess, you're adorable!" She said as they walked over to see their picture. Willow busted out laughing as she saw the picture of the two. Harley had her eyes squeezed shut and looked like a scared little kid as she grasped Willows hand. Willow looked funny with her tongue sticking out and her curls in her face. She turned around to walk out with Hess when the shorter girl asked about her cell phone ringing. Willow checked her phone and nodded. "Yeah it's from Claire." She said as she texted back. "Ok meet you guys in an hour? Pres is that cool?" and hit the send button. She looked around and asked Hess. "So anything else you wanna do for your first visit that won't scare your pants off?" She joked lightly as they stood by the railing and watched the ferry go by.

★ тαиgℓє∂ ★
Luke smiled at Carly and nodded. "Well think Punzie.. maybe try to catch one of the laterns?" He asked as he thought about the floating lateens that would be in the background and all around them as props for later that evening. He looked over at Carly and smiled more. "You're really pretty Carly.." He said suddenly and regretting it as soon as the words came out. He blushed softly and turned away. "Uh so remember not to trip on your hair okay?" He joked and pulled out his phone to text his friend Prescott. "Is it weird if I kiss Carly tonight during our performance?" and hit send while he shoved his phone back into his pocket. "I mean I just have to stare at you and then hold your hand" He said as the crew paced all around them.​