Throwing out ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Casuna

Original poster
Hello everyone I am thinking about making an rp the topic choices are, fantasy high school, wolf pack,, Star Wars, and Zelda rp but I wanted it to be a vote these are just my ideas and I am willing to add other ideas, I am wanting to make this rp as a group and want it to be an rp that people want to be apart of. I am looking for people who are active and can post once or twice a day and can post a decent bit ( around a paragraph or two.)

More details about my ideas

Fantasy High School: It's based around high school students who are figuring out life as they enter and leave high school the characters can be any species and have any power and can basically be what ever you can imagine. This idea is a sandbox basically where anything and everything can happen you would also be able to play as teachers.

Wolf pack: A wolf pack is fighting to survive in Alaska against a rival wolf pack one pack is good and one pack is evil the wolves have powers but they can only have one power, when I say one power I mean like they can control water then they can shape and change water or snow, or water particles and that can work with every power. The wolves are having to survive nature, human hunting, each other, and the other wolf pack so there is a lot on the line.

Star Wars: This is going to take place before the events of any Star Wars movie this is set in the time of the very first jedi, when they discover that they have abilities and the Republic and the Sith are starting to form alliances, you can also play as bounty hunters or what ever you want to be this is also a sand box idea.

I haven't been in a fantasy high school roleplay in quite some time and I would definitely be interested in joining one. My roleplay origins come from a fantasy high school roleplay actually. Nostalgic in a sense to me so being in one would be fun. If you need help with any ideas for it I am around.

Hi, I second Celestial Scorpio's vote, I'd be interested in doing a group RP of a fantasy high school. I haven't done one of those in so long and it sounds refreshing, plus I'm new to the site and would like to put myself out there if everyone doesn't mind having a newb

Reactions: Celestial Scorpio
Hi, I second Celestial Scorpio's vote, I'd be interested in doing a group RP of a fantasy high school. I haven't done one of those in so long and it sounds refreshing, plus I'm new to the site and would like to put myself out there if everyone doesn't mind having a newb

One thing I have noticed with Iwaku is it is very welcoming to new members so don't feel like people wouldn't want to roleplay with you because you're new around here. It is also nice to see you again, hope you're enjoying your stay here so far.

Reactions: Lady Laureline
One thing I have noticed with Iwaku is it is very welcoming to new members so don't feel like people wouldn't want to roleplay with you because you're new around here. It is also nice to see you again, hope you're enjoying your stay here so far.
That's a relief to hear, and I am glad to see you around again. I am enjoying the site so far, although I've mostly just talked to a a few people, haven't joined anything quite yet.

I'm interested in the fantasy high school one as well. I've got a few characters that'd fit there.

Reactions: Lady Laureline
Status
Not open for further replies.