Through the Unknown ((private with CosmicKat))

Aleecia28

Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
((Looks fine with me. Want to continue where we left off?))

Hiccup was taking food to Toothless, they were going to try to fly again, but something felt off, to Hiccup. It was like this had already happened. Hiccup couldn't shake this feeling, so at least for now he would attempt to ignore it.

Dipper looked around with some confusion and curiosity as he took in his new surrundings. Dreams were rarely this well put together. He looked around the almost hazy scandanavian village before spotting the same boy he'd seen laying on the couch walking with a bucket of fish. Tilting his head, he hurried to catch up with him. In dreams, the demi demon had a lot more freedom, he could have floated over, or even just teleport, but he didn't want to scare the boy too bad, especially if he was already in a fragile state. "Hey, you," he greeted casually, stepping in stride with the other.

Hiccup jumped at the sudden call, nearly dropping the barrel off fish, before turning around and placing the barrel down, while trying to think of an excuse about the fish. When he turned he saw someone he didn't recognize,which is weird since he knows everyone in the village. "Uhm h..hi." He said, wondering who this stranger was. "C..can I help you." He asked not knowing what to say.

Dipper pused his lips into a thin line, honestly unsure how to proceed from here. While he liked playing around in others' dreams, he'd never had a need or want to actually wake them...was it even safe? Perhaps he should have thought this through better... "Um...maybe. Wanna tell me where we are for starters?" he asked, kicking a bit of snow to the side. Perhaps keeping the guy talkibg was the best way forward.

"This is, Berk, I'm Hiccup." He answered, introducing himself hoping to find out who this was. There was something about this situation that felt wrong, not like he was bad, just that this isn't supposed to happen. What's going on?