Through Passion, I Gain Strength.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Ferril, Aug 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Idea:
    Frankly, this has been a long time coming. I'm looking for someone who would like to write up a starwars fandom. It would be a sort of BDSM relationship between a Sith Mistress/master and their apprentice. I can play either the dom or the sub (though I would prefer the male sub for this particular rp), but either way I wan't this to be a MxF rp with some serious, thought out story... and lots of smut. Best of both worlds right?

What to expect from me:

I post fairly regularly, usually once a day if at all possible. My post length tends to never fall below two decent paragraphs as any less than that makes me feel unsatisfied and uncomfortable. I almost always play male characters, though there have been a few select instances where I've broken that mold.

What I'm looking for:
    I'd like a partner who writes legibly, has decent grammar, spelling, etc. and can generally match my posts for length and quality... Neither of which are all that hard really. I like smut, and will freely admit that, but I love story just as much so we gotta fit them together. Other than that I just want someone I can seriously enjoy writing with and who will have fun writing with me.

If anyone's interested hit me up with a pm.
  2. I would not mind Role Playing in this type of Role play, I took the official Star Wars Universe Character test by George Lucas and came out as Darth Bane. I mostly Role Play as females, however, been wanting to do a Master Padwan/Apprentice slave. The only way I Role Play as Males these days is outside Ms Role Plays or if my character is the Master. I normally Role Play as females be them Mistress, Free (Non Ms RP), or slaves.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.