1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Action, Adventure, Mature, Cyborg, Dark Romance, Demons, Supernatural, and all of the above.
The Idea:
Frankly, this has been a long time coming. I'm looking for someone who would like to write up a starwars fandom. It would be a sort of BDSM relationship between a Sith Mistress/master and their apprentice. I can play either the dom or the sub (though I would prefer the male sub for this particular rp), but either way I wan't this to be a MxF rp with some serious, thought out story... and lots of smut. Best of both worlds right?

What to expect from me:

I post fairly regularly, usually once a day if at all possible. My post length tends to never fall below two decent paragraphs as any less than that makes me feel unsatisfied and uncomfortable. I almost always play male characters, though there have been a few select instances where I've broken that mold.

What I'm looking for:
I'd like a partner who writes legibly, has decent grammar, spelling, etc. and can generally match my posts for length and quality... Neither of which are all that hard really. I like smut, and will freely admit that, but I love story just as much so we gotta fit them together. Other than that I just want someone I can seriously enjoy writing with and who will have fun writing with me.

If anyone's interested hit me up with a pm.

I would not mind Role Playing in this type of Role play, I took the official Star Wars Universe Character test by George Lucas and came out as Darth Bane. I mostly Role Play as females, however, been wanting to do a Master Padwan/Apprentice slave. The only way I Role Play as Males these days is outside Ms Role Plays or if my character is the Master. I normally Role Play as females be them Mistress, Free (Non Ms RP), or slaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.