Through ice and fire I'll stand by your side.

XC

Edgesquire
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Genres
Urban fantasy, cyberpunk.
attachment.php

Rokudenashi is the bastard son of the Uchiha Clan, whose mother had been raped and died giving birth to him in childbirth. The status of his father is unknown, but believed to be dead as the insurgent shinobi had all been slain during that raid. The Uchiha, ashamed of having such an incident in their family dropped wiped Rokudenashi and his mother from the family tree and exerted their influence over the higher echelons of Konoha to label Rokudenashi an orphan of war, a ward of Konoha. The Sharingan is lost to him, apparently; at the age of fifteen he is still without it and the Uchiha Clan breathes a sigh of relief. Now, with the Third Great Shinobi World War over, the peace treaty once again in place the Villages are once again ready to hold the Chuunin Exams to both evaluate the strength of their own Genin and also to ensure their Village has a batch of Chuunin.

Rokudenashi also happens to be your best friend. The memories of how the both of you met were .. Vague, but you guys have been inseparable ever since. You always thought of him as a brother and you love him, though not in the romantic sense. Or so you think.

Due to the reduced population because of the Third Great Shinobi World War the Villages have decided that instead of the standard teams of three Genin, the Forest of Death will be conducted using pairs instead. Whether it be by pure luck or by the tampering of the Uchiha Clan, the both of you have been picked as pairs of the exams, which is about a month away.

First off, I would like my partner to be a girl, with extensive knowledge of the Naruto Universe. You must also have a good grasp of grammar and spelling; I don't mind the occasional mistake but bad grammar and spelling does tick me off and may lead to me stopping with the posts. You can decide the clan of your character and the details but please do follow what I've written up there; they must be best friends, closer than even siblings. I plan for them to realise that they are in love with each other during the Forest of Death where they fight for their lives. I also plan for him to reveal his Sharingan, which he managed to unlock by himself, defending your character in a particular situation while inside the Forest of Death and in the ensuing fight where you two work hand in hand, he achieves a second tomoe.

I'm actually quite interested in this roleplay! I might need a day to make a profile and read up on my Naruto (it's been a while) but it seems like a great roleplay!

FUCK YES.

I LOVE YOU.

Lol awesome! xD I'm almost done with it, I just have one question: Are there any personality types that you like/dislike in characters? Because I have two ideas for a personality that are totally opposite and can't decide which to use.

Um. Why don't you pitch it to me?

Well one idea is that the girl is very optimistic and energetic, though sometimes she acts before thinking and with a soothing aura about her and just an overall pleasant mood that usually can't be ruined. She likes to smile and is lighthearted.
The other is the exact opposite, she's "cold" (to those who don't know her) and calculating, very smart and clever and able to analyze anyone with a simple look. She can always be rational when the situation calls for it, and is willing to do what needs to be done in order to get the job done, which may not always be good. She has a dry sense of humor, etc. etc.

That's what I've come up with so far, but idk which would be better, or you would prefer.

I like both, so yeah. It's up to you.

Okay ^^ Here it is!
Kozue Senju is a descendant of the Senju Clan and a very serious ninja. She is driven and smart, dedicated to her work with the know-how to get what she wants. She doesn't often get close to people --- though she can be very social ---- she can be intimidating, but the reason she works so hard is because her secret dream is to become the next Hokage of Konoha. Now Kozue is realistic and rational enough to know it's very unlikely, but despite her analytically calculating mind that acts as if it were a robot at times, Kozue is still human and a part of her will always believe that if she just worked hard enough, trained hard enough, and focused hard enough, her secret dream might actually become reality. Kozue lives with her father after her mother was killed on a mission when she was a child. Because of this, Kozue is very much used to taking care of herself especially when her father was away on missions.

These habits still haven't necessarily disappeared even though she's nearly a genin. Kozue has the tendency to think she can handle everything herself if she just finds the right plan of action and executes it right, so she often forgets to include others in her plans or neglects to tell them. It's not out of arrogance -- Kozue is always quick to berate herself on her failures -- she simply forgets that she doesn't have to handle everything on her own.

As far as her ninjutsu goes, she is still discovering many of her skills, but has a talent in the wood release techniques that can create trees and nearly-living branches that she may one day be able to control. She can also do basic healing jutsu after studying those Lady Tsunade has left behind. She carries around a katana and skilled in close combat. Due to her resourcefulness, she can turn almost anything into a weapon if need be.

15142.jpg

Perfect! :D My character would be more of a detective sort, and focuses on Genjutsu and Kenjutsu. I will start the thread when I have the time. Maybe in eight hours or so.

Okay! I made the first reply, I hope you don't mind I wrote it in third-person.